PDA

View Full Version : Flashing the Shoe Salesman

aquireit
01-26-2010, 12:14 AM
An earlier thread about flashing got me thinking about the short time that I spent as a shoe salesman. I remember several women trying on shoes without panties. I am curious about how many women have done this, and was it exciting? Did he say anything or did he just stare?

can i be your sex kitten
01-26-2010, 01:31 AM
i have never done this. i don't know if i would ever have the guts to. i'd be afride who ever it was would be like what the fuck!?!?!

aquireit
01-27-2010, 02:16 AM
i have never done this. i don't know if i would ever have the guts to. i'd be afride who ever it was would be like what the fuck!?!?!
Or they would really want you.

curiousgirl
01-27-2010, 03:25 AM
Never done this, but thanks for the idea.

don22
01-27-2010, 01:23 PM
My wife still does this weekly. Love to see the guys reaction.

leatherlover
01-27-2010, 04:46 PM
And everybody thought Al Bundy was so dumb.

Several weeks ago my wife and I went shopping for a dress and shoes for a wedding. She had found a dress and we were at Dillard's looking at shoes. She was wearing a short denim miniskirt and a tiny red lace thong. As she was trying on several pair with very high heels I was trying to hide my hardon. I don't know what turned me on more, watching her walking in them around the shoe department in that short skirt, or knowing what the saleman was seeing as he helped her put them on. We ending up buying two pair of very sexy Jessica Simpson heels, one pair of which she wore from the store. Several doors away was Starbucks, so we stopped for coffee. As I ordered she went to the ladies room. We she came out she grabbed my hand and gave me the red thong, which now was very damp.
Lately she mentioned she wants a new pair of boots, Dillard's is having a sale, we need to go back, but this time she won't wear any panties. I can't wait !

Kimiko
01-27-2010, 07:15 PM
I'm content to give them a fleeting glimpse of skimpy panty. You have to leave a few veils on Salome. ;)

thinskin
01-27-2010, 07:33 PM
I'm content to give them a fleeting glimpse of skimpy panty. You have to leave a few veils on Salome. ;)

You're all heart;).

I once had the reverse, I was buying a pair of tan brogue boots from a very exclusive shoe shop on the P.C.Hoofstraat. This is the expensive street in Amsterdam. I was assisted and flashed by both shop assistants and subsequently took my time and tried on a few pairs.

Whether they were on commision I do not know but it was money well spent:).

Thinskin

aquireit
01-28-2010, 10:20 PM
Some women would only give brief flashes and pretend that nothing was going on; although sometimes that they would get flushed or breath a little heavy. One trick was to bend forward while spreading their legs as you were putting their shoes on. Once I helped a woman that did this, but she wasn't wearing a bra. I didn't know were to look. Sometimes you would get that knowing look when they caught you staring or do things to draw you attention up from their feet, like holding something on their lap like a purse and open and close it when they were flashing.

One woman would come in 2 to 3 time each week and try on dozens of shoes. She would sit with her legs spread wide. Sometimes. she would even pull her skirt up if she didn't think she was exposed enough.

Kimiko
01-29-2010, 12:06 AM
You're all heart;).

I once had the reverse, I was buying a pair of tan brogue boots from a very exclusive shoe shop on the P.C.Hoofstraat. This is the expensive street in Amsterdam. I was assisted and flashed by both shop assistants and subsequently took my time and tried on a few pairs.

Whether they were on commision I do not know but it was money well spent:).

Thinskin

They probably had your number from the moment you walked in. ;)

aquireit
01-29-2010, 01:23 AM
Love to help you try on shoes.

aquireit
01-29-2010, 01:25 AM
Your such a tease, but at some point they will lose interest.

mikeron
01-29-2010, 09:26 PM
My wife has flashed men and women while trying on shoes without panties.

Babyangel
01-29-2010, 10:01 PM
An earlier thread about flashing got me thinking about the short time that I spent as a shoe salesman. I remember several women trying on shoes without panties. I am curious about how many women have done this, and was it exciting? Did he say anything or did he just stare?
hmmm.
…Mmm, sounds hot
haven't done it before but I might consider it, just might

aquireit
01-29-2010, 10:28 PM
hmmm.
…Mmm, sounds hot
haven't done it before but I might consider it, just might
Let me know if you do. I would love to hear about about it.

Kimiko
01-29-2010, 10:34 PM
Your such a tease, but at some point they will lose interest.

*laughing* I can live with that.

bradisalpha
01-30-2010, 09:12 PM
My wife always seems to get a discount !! And I LOVE IT !! She gets very wet when she flashes.

thinskin
01-31-2010, 05:35 PM
They probably had your number from the moment you walked in. ;)

They never asked for my number, their loss not mine;).

If I was the salesman I'd tell you that I'm not sure these shoes match your knickers. Would you like to try another pair?:)

Thinskin

bradisalpha
02-01-2010, 01:55 PM
That is a GREAT line for a shoe salesman to use ....I LOVE it !!!!!

Kimiko
02-01-2010, 03:03 PM
They never asked for my number, their loss not mine;).

If I was the salesman I'd tell you that I'm not sure these shoes match your knickers. Would you like to try another pair?:)

Thinskin

"You mean....another pair of knickers? Maybe I should -- these are all wet.";)

bradisalpha
02-02-2010, 05:56 PM
LOL.... yes, I would sell you another pair of panties also.....or send you on your way with new shoes and no panties !!

muffinluvr
02-02-2010, 07:26 PM
now i know why Al Bundie stayed as a shoe salesman . the dirty pervert !:excited:

bradisalpha
02-03-2010, 11:02 AM
Good Ole Al Bundy !!!!!

bradisalpha
02-03-2010, 09:21 PM
LOVE little black dresses. My wife has many and wears them all the time. 4" heels... No panties and No bra. She also flashes at every opportunity she has whether flirting and flashing or acting innocent and "accidently" showing....I LOVE it !!!! Shoe stores are always our favorite because looking at shoes makes her wet and then you add flashing on top of that she is really juicy when we leave !!!!

bradisalpha
02-05-2010, 12:49 PM
Mmmmmmm

aquireit
02-08-2010, 03:10 AM
LOVE little black dresses. My wife has many and wears them all the time. 4" heels... No panties and No bra. She also flashes at every opportunity she has whether flirting and flashing or acting innocent and "accidently" showing....I LOVE it !!!! Shoe stores are always our favorite because looking at shoes makes her wet and then you add flashing on top of that she is really juicy when we leave !!!!

Love to help her with a pair of shoes.

bradisalpha
02-14-2010, 02:48 PM
What other jobs would be as exciting ?? Shoe salesman.....Gas Station attendant .....?? what other jobs have you had with the same excitement and upskirts.....damn this is HOT

aquireit
02-14-2010, 07:42 PM
I was always tempted to bury my face between their legs and lick their pussies when they spread themselves open, but I was afraid of losing my job.

bradisalpha
02-23-2010, 06:37 PM
Maybe a bus driver or train conductor has the chance to see many upskirts as they get in and out of seats ??? I am still trying to make a list of jobs that you will die for !!!!!!

mrstennbabe
02-23-2010, 07:49 PM
never thought about doing this, but it's super hot, might try this soon

ebs473
02-23-2010, 09:02 PM
makes me want to work in a shoe shop!

bradisalpha
02-26-2010, 03:38 PM
My wife is ready to go shoe shopping again in a couple of weeks. I can assure you we will have a great day and so will the various shoe salesmen that get to help her. We will stop in every shoe store in the mall and then go back to each one for a second "look" before buying !!!

bradisalpha
03-03-2010, 10:44 PM
Anyone else enjoy doing that ??

King Nothing
03-04-2010, 02:18 AM
I have a similar experience from a boy's perspective.

My mom took me shopping when I was in college. She told me ahead of time that she was coming by and that we were going shopping for my birthday present. I was SOOO excited. I was like, "OMG! She finally got a clue and she's just gonna take me to a video game store and let me pick out what I actually want!"

She ended up taking me suit shopping. Yeah...

Anywho - this was in the middle of my commando phase. And, uh, well - we were already there and I needed the suit... yeah.

It wasn't hawt.

daddyzhoney3
03-05-2010, 08:02 PM
lmao - that's so funny. I could totally see that happening !

bradisalpha
03-13-2010, 02:35 PM
we are going shoe shopping at the mall tomorrow. It should be an exciting day and I know she will be very wet the whole time !! She loves the look on their face when they get a peek and realize she is not wearing panties.....they fumble and try to become VERY helpful....then she plays with them and says she is still looking and may stop back later......it is sooooo hot watching this. Anyone have ideas or experiences that might give me more ideas for tomorrow ??

bradisalpha
03-13-2010, 06:19 PM
bump

Mama~Misty
03-13-2010, 06:37 PM
great idea, in fact i think i will try that tomorrow

mysteryeludes
03-13-2010, 06:58 PM
I work in shoe sales and there are so many women that I WISH did this to me! Has only happened once though!

aquireit
03-13-2010, 08:02 PM
great idea, in fact i think i will try that tomorrow
I'd love to help you try them on.

lickhermore
03-14-2010, 03:05 PM

I was always tempted to bury my face between their legs and lick their pussies when they spread themselves open, but I was afraid of losing my job.

makes me want to work in a shoe shop!

hmmm I feel the need for a career change :twisted::excited::twisted::excited: :laughing:

widow43
03-14-2010, 04:00 PM
i have flashed a lot of shoe sales men i love showing off my pussy one guy took out his cock. i gave him a foot job walked around rest of day cum on my feet

r.carlos666
03-14-2010, 04:03 PM
i have flashed a lot of shoe sales men i love showing off my pussy one guy took out his cock. i gave him a foot job walked around rest of day cum on my feet

WOW Crazy HOTTTTTTTTTT;):excited:

Mama~Misty
03-15-2010, 03:24 AM
tried it and wow what a rush, it was so obvious that he was looking hardcore. Thanks for the idea

bradisalpha
03-15-2010, 02:56 PM
tried it and wow what a rush, it was so obvious that he was looking hardcore. Thanks for the idea

Mama, tell us about it.....we can't wait !!!

bradisalpha
03-15-2010, 03:05 PM

Tell us about some of the hot times you have had flashing the shoe salesman. I am sure they were VERY happy !!!

bradisalpha
03-15-2010, 03:34 PM
Well, we went to the mall yesterday. My wife wore a low cut top and a short skirt.....4" heels and no panties or bra. It is funny how when she walks into a shoe store and the salesman sees her nipples poking hard against her blouse that they immediately walk over to help her. That is her attention getter !!! (it works well in other stores too...but then that is another story). We went into 11 shoe stores and in 9 of them a salesman rushed over to help her. As they helped her try on various shoes she would move her legs to help him put the new shoes on and "unknowingly" open them for peeks at her bare pussy. After trying on 2 or 3 pairs, I would walk in and ask her if she found anything she liked....and she says she is not sure and wants to look at a couple of other places before she makes up her mind. The salesmen all said that they hope she comes back and he will take the time to help her if she sees anything else she likes !!!

Then we went to the food court and had lunch and discussed which salesman we liked best. e decided on a geeky young guy at one store that seemed to be shaken by her display and was stammering when he said he hoped she would come back. Sooo that is the store we went back to. When she walked back in he ran to her !!! And she said she would like to try on a couple more before she decided and he said he had thought about a couple she might like also. So she tried on 4 pair of shoes and not only did he get peeks while she was trying them on but each time she stood up to see how they looked he stayed on one knee on the floor and she turned and bent over to look at them and her ass was pointing right at his face..I know he got a good look at her wet pussy from behind....and it was wet because I told her if she made me proud she would suck my cock in the car on the way home and swallow my cum. After we left that store she couldn't wait to get to the car !!!

She told him he was a very good "shoe guy" and she wished she had a shoe guy like him at home to help her...and of course he said if she ever needed one he would be available and gave her a card and put his cell number on it ....and When I walked in she told me about the offer in front of him which really made him blush and a little uptight until I said that's great...we will keep that in mind. I bet he has jrked off a few times already with the picture of her pussy on his mind !! It was a GREAT DAY !!

aquireit
05-18-2010, 12:26 AM
I would love it if you would show me.

dels7312
06-21-2010, 06:21 PM
Volunteering as a valet for a charity function works well. A lot of ladies wear long gowns without undies. Don't seem to think they are showing anything as you hold their car door for them to get out.

aquireit
06-21-2010, 11:41 PM
Yes, but when a woman tries on shoes, she is usually there for an hour or more. You can look for as long as you like.

bradisalpha
06-27-2010, 06:11 PM
Valet Parking Attendants are great fun.... and I am sure they get a lot of peeks !! I will have to see about volunteering....that sounds like a great time !!

aquireit
05-14-2012, 11:30 PM
Valet Parking Attendants are great fun.... and I am sure they get a lot of peeks !! I will have to see about volunteering....that sounds like a great time !!

They might get quick glimpses, but shoe salesmen get to look for a long time. I had one woman try on twenty pairs of shoes with no panties and she spread herself wide open and smiled when I looked up after staring. She was very wet when she left.

christina2706
05-14-2012, 11:35 PM

I've never done it but I'm curious- what did you do?

aquireit
05-14-2012, 11:43 PM
I've never done it but I'm curious- what did you do?

I couldn't do much. It was a big department store and they had security cameras everywhere. I did have one woman that would come in every week and show off for about a half hour on her lunch break. I did meet her once later. She was married, so we only got together a couple of times, when her husband was out of town.

Bigd6436
05-15-2012, 12:31 AM
They might get quick glimpses, but shoe salesmen get to look for a long time. I had one woman try on twenty pairs of shoes with no panties and she spread herself wide open and smiled when I looked up after staring. She was very wet when she left.

What a perfect part time job for Daddy!;)

aquireit
05-15-2012, 10:04 PM
This was a summer job between high school and college. I had about 4 or 5 women flash with no panties, but only two were obviously showing off. I am not sure about the others.

Kimiko
05-15-2012, 11:30 PM
This was a summer job between high school and college. I had about 4 or 5 women flash with no panties, but only two were obviously showing off. I am not sure about the others.

What, you think maybe they just ACCIDENTALLY gave you a nice long look at their pussies? :)

Believe me...if a girl does something like that, it's on purpose.

BAM 69
05-17-2012, 12:01 AM
I would swap wet panties for the shoes anyway if I was the salesman !

aquireit
05-17-2012, 02:52 AM
What, you think maybe they just ACCIDENTALLY gave you a nice long look at their pussies? :)

Believe me...if a girl does something like that, it's on purpose.

They were not as obvious as the other women.

plushemma
05-17-2012, 03:55 PM
Awesome idea, haven't done it but would probably be to nervous to try. Maybe I'll just start out flashing my panties to them and work my way up from there. This could be fun!!

don22
05-17-2012, 05:20 PM
My wife use to do this. I would act like I was not with her and would looking at shoes while she flashed them. Most would take quick glances, but one guy could not control himself and he opened her legs so he could get a good view.

Funguy2bwith
05-17-2012, 07:02 PM
And everybody thought Al Bundy was so dumb.

Several weeks ago my wife and I went shopping for a dress and shoes for a wedding. She had found a dress and we were at Dillard's looking at shoes. She was wearing a short denim miniskirt and a tiny red lace thong. As she was trying on several pair with very high heels I was trying to hide my hardon. I don't know what turned me on more, watching her walking in them around the shoe department in that short skirt, or knowing what the saleman was seeing as he helped her put them on. We ending up buying two pair of very sexy Jessica Simpson heels, one pair of which she wore from the store. Several doors away was Starbucks, so we stopped for coffee. As I ordered she went to the ladies room. We she came out she grabbed my hand and gave me the red thong, which now was very damp.
Lately she mentioned she wants a new pair of boots, Dillard's is having a sale, we need to go back, but this time she won't wear any panties. I

Which mall do you shop at? I need to go fill out an application at every shoe store!

chevy1369
05-17-2012, 07:37 PM
I use to work at an oil change store. I would get plenty of flashes when we would help them out of the car. Some chicks would purposely open their legs with tiny skirts when getting out. What we would then do is have an employee call her out to the car to show them something under the hood. When they would call her over someone would yell out a fake oil filter number which meant for everyone to go downstairs. When she would approach the car we could look right up the skirt or dress. It was great. It happened on a regular basis.

chevy1369
05-17-2012, 07:42 PM
I was a truck driver also. Got to see plenty of panties peeking out the short skirts while they were driving. I have seen girls masturbating while driving and red lights. Had one pull her panties to the side to show me har bald pussy when she caught me looking. Also had a bunch of girls flash their tits. Also a few guys getting blowjobs while driving. One time the girl had her ass in the air with a skirt and no panties while giving head. I had a perfect ass and pussy shot. Till the guy realized I was there and sped up

mcgoo
05-18-2012, 03:07 AM
this is very sexy

BAM 69
05-18-2012, 10:05 AM
I don't see the point in just being teased ?

aquireit
06-02-2012, 03:41 PM
I don't see the point in just being teased ?

Its not for you, its for her.

Shedevil
06-02-2012, 06:28 PM
When I go shopping for shoes I always wear a short dress and no panties :)

aquireit
06-02-2012, 10:54 PM
When I go shopping for shoes I always wear a short dress and no panties :)

Have you every let the salesman touch you?