PDA

View Full Version : Looking for sex stories?

Pages : [1] 2

nophest
05-23-2006, 10:51 PM
Looking for free sex stories?

Visit http://stories.xnxx.com

Scray
06-29-2006, 05:02 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself.

cook
07-15-2006, 12:09 PM
:D :D :D :D

8inch
07-19-2006, 10:14 PM
shameless self pluggin..............love it :D

Ted Danish
07-30-2006, 11:35 PM
I guaran-fucking-ty you'll cum at spam

Nympho
07-31-2006, 12:28 AM
SPAM! :evil:

Ted Danish
08-22-2006, 07:16 PM
:?: If you check my profile and find the link to my homepage you will see that it is in no way a pay site. It is strickly personal, my own stories plus other sexually explicit features. For people like me who love and write erotica, I always appreciate a good story link. XNXX is a great site but there are many others that I enjoy and contribute to. Eroticstories.com, Nifty Archives, Literotica are just a few examples. Check out my site....no registration, no fee, nothing but good fuck stories and pictures. :wink:

Stretch
08-22-2006, 10:23 PM
Checked out your site and illustrated stories nice Yes very nice

bearclaw1
09-26-2006, 02:01 PM
this site is the best, covers all fetishes completely, thanks

krisx
11-10-2006, 01:59 AM
im trying to find a sex chat site i can go speak on? any ideass

Empress Lainie
12-05-2006, 12:52 PM
That alien Nophest always has helpful advice.

The Garz
12-09-2006, 01:08 PM
I'd recommend a pretty long story , if ur into first time
"Daddy's Naughty Daughters":cool:

jimfox
12-10-2006, 01:45 PM

Nophest - why have people started posting stories in the forum? and how come they are not being directed to the story section? :eek:

Empress Lainie
12-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Nophest - why have people started posting stories in the forum? and how come they are not being directed to the story section? :eek:

My reason, they won't post there.

javed
12-14-2006, 09:10 PM
:?: If you check my profile and find the link to my homepage you will see that it is in no way a pay site. It is strickly personal, my own stories plus other sexually explicit features. For people like me who love and write erotica, I always appreciate a good story link. XNXX is a great site but there are many others that I enjoy and contribute to. Eroticstories.com, Nifty Archives, Literotica are just a few examples. Check out my site....no registration, no fee, nothing but good fuck stories and pictures. :wink:
i like sex very much i am so hot guy , i want sexy movies in future

hayshomeboy
12-29-2006, 02:05 AM
My beautiful darling,
You have single handedly confirmed the fact that I have always proclamided...

I beleive in reincarnation. When I return to this world it will be as a bicycle
seat. My darling you are simply the most beautiful sight alive.

shakrot
01-09-2007, 05:43 PM
nice

smokey112
01-10-2007, 05:35 PM
:s

bigbadjohn
01-15-2007, 09:19 PM
Can I post stories here that can be included in xnxx stories page

nick333
01-28-2007, 09:44 AM
I want My sister the bitch 2

thedoguhan
02-05-2007, 01:53 PM
who wants to stuck his fuck in my ass

Ted Danish
02-05-2007, 05:53 PM
For a couple of you that couldn't get to my webpage I've fixed the problem.....try again from the profile pull-down menu. New story about how my 40 something wife and a long time 30 something girlfriend find themselves drunk and horny at closing time and don't want male company.;)

sathesh_gym
02-09-2007, 06:48 AM
hi friends please send me the sex stories to email: sathesh_gym@yahoo.co.in

gimooo
02-11-2007, 11:09 AM
thanks more

gpcstan
02-15-2007, 12:23 AM
:rolleyes:

thegoodson
02-15-2007, 07:27 AM
hello care to chat

thegoodson
02-15-2007, 07:33 AM
hi
if any one has some good stories and pics of mom sons pls do let me know :rose:

looking for some real steamy stuff about mom son :kiss:

DragonPRU
03-07-2007, 04:58 PM
Greetings to the webmaster,

I just happened across your site today, and was wondering if you would be interested in trading reciprocal links? I'd also be interested in talking with you a bit more about the design and maintenance of your site, because it's very good and I'd like to learn from your work. Get back to me if you get a chance.

Thanks,
Dragon
Webmaster, Perverts_R_Us at asstr

Chris
03-08-2007, 01:27 AM

Other people can write stories better than me, but I can write reasonable poetry.

There is a minimum word limit on XNXX which prevented me from posting a poem inspired by ZYZY's butt. On Literotica you can post sexy poems like mine on the thread "Z" in Personals.

:confused:

Chris

Austiman
03-22-2007, 12:47 AM
Can we get a search feature? :idea:

Chris
03-22-2007, 07:37 PM
I want My sister the bitch 2
So do I!

:rose:

BabyBum
03-25-2007, 06:04 PM
How do you get people to read your stories i want feedback to know how to improve my writing style i feel that my stories are geared more towards women at this point and i would like opinions from others.

Dale
04-12-2007, 01:54 AM
How do you get people to read your stories i want feedback to know how to improve my writing style i feel that my stories are geared more towards women at this point and i would like opinions from others.

It is tough to get constructive comments. Most are reading to get off and that's ok.

Negative comments tend to exceed positive ones. Then there are the spelling and grammar cops.

Have fun, write for yourself and share.

Zenythmon
04-17-2007, 04:00 AM
What about rules and guidelines? I've looked around and can't find them. What is the age limit? Isn't there anything we're not allowed to submit?

jenni_losse
04-17-2007, 08:53 PM
Hi there,

I am looking for a series called LJ1 to LJ8. The first part was also called "The Awakening". It was about a wife whose sexlife was good but not perfect. She met an old friend and then asked her husband that he should allow her to let two old friends fuck her. They went to a car race. After the unsuccessful car race they went into the hotel and she got fucked by her old friend and she got blindfolded. Tehn she realized that her husband was watching all the time.

Does anyone know this series? Can anybody help me find it?

Jenni

Dale
04-19-2007, 02:04 AM
What about rules and guidelines? I've looked around and can't find them. What is the age limit? Isn't there anything we're not allowed to submit?

Tee Hee. I have written ageplay, rape and cruelty. In the ageplay the girl's age was 12. A true story of my 10 and 12 year old cousins.

I am not sure there is such a thing as rules on XNXX other than the length minimum.

Write for you own pleasure and if you want, share it.

Zenythmon
04-19-2007, 06:34 AM
So, what? I can go as low as a toddler or infant?

Either way, there has to be something explaining what is allowed. And if there isn't one, then somebody should write one.

I'm just glad I finally found erotic stories involving children. So hard to find.

signhill
04-20-2007, 05:49 AM
could someone direct me to a sex storie about young domination

shereef zax
05-10-2007, 07:48 PM
I know you want to Sharif as possible Tqubloni new friend:rose:

Austiman
05-29-2007, 06:04 AM
I have a question for the stories section.

Can we get a search feature? PLEEEAASE? That would be awesome and itd be alot easier to navigate.

Chris
06-11-2007, 09:31 PM
We keep getting pale imitations of My sister the bitch. Can't the original author please write part 2 please?:)

Snoochies
06-15-2007, 10:43 PM
I have a question for the stories section.

Can we get a search feature? PLEEEAASE? That would be awesome and itd be alot easier to navigate.
There IS a search feature. If you click on "Sex Stories" in the menu bar on this page it'll take you to the stories section. Near the bottom of the first "box" is a link that says "search our stories database". Just click on it and VOILA!

STOP ASKING AND LOOK AROUND FIRST!

Snoochies
06-15-2007, 10:45 PM
As far as I know (even though it's not a written rule :( ) the only rule is no plagarism. Write and submit your own stories. OR at least get the original author's permission and credit THEM for the story.

CasaDan
06-28-2007, 05:37 AM
Yay for me! I found a story that I wrote back when I was 15. It has over 65 pages to it! Well, as soon as I type it up here on my comp, fix a lot of the problems with it, and maybe even finish it, I'll start adding to the already huge collection of stories here!

Just a heads up to yall. When I finish it, you all will be the first to know!

HisLittleOne
06-28-2007, 06:05 AM
Oh joy!

samysamysamy
07-10-2007, 09:43 PM
good

friend4fantasy
07-30-2007, 05:16 AM
Sixty-Five pages? Hope it's a good story to keep us interested enough to read all of it.

the sexe man
08-21-2007, 09:06 AM
very nice

Snoochies
08-21-2007, 02:22 PM
Sixty-Five pages? Hope it's a good story to keep us interested enough to read all of it.
I compiled all of my chapters for my BF to read and it came out to 66 pages or so. And it's not even done yet. And I STILL have people begging for the next chapter!

kkpt
08-21-2007, 02:41 PM
nice look

friandise
08-27-2007, 10:29 AM
Hey everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me find a story. I forgot what the title of it was.

All I remember was the girl wasn't allowed to have a boyfriend, so they were "dating" in secret. There was one part, near the end, or at the end, where he goes to her house while she's babysitting her sister (or sisters) and they're all watching a movie and the couple ends up fooling around and get caught by the little sister. Sorry, I can't remember much from the fic, but if anyone knows which one I'm talking about that would be great. Thanks.

damaged0ne
09-03-2007, 12:53 PM
a

Zenythmon
09-24-2007, 03:54 AM
Does anyone know any good free sites devoted soley to bestiality stories? Because I can't find any.

kingfucker2
09-24-2007, 06:10 AM
hi
if any one has some good stories and pics of mom sons pls do let me know :rose:

looking for some real steamy stuff about mom son :kiss:

Casn you tell me where i can get sex story of dragonball z

firefoxer
10-05-2007, 12:03 AM
very nice

lucky789
10-21-2007, 05:38 AM
Nice bike seat, would like to see with out panties

RB6PS3
10-21-2007, 10:45 PM
Trying to find a story by an amazing writer about a girls first time anal. It was writed perfectly and at first she hates it then she lieks it. It is not rape or anything like that, all i remember is it had a hella high score. It might have been a true story?

AMR_HOSNY89@YAHOO.COM
12-03-2007, 08:37 AM
nice topic

firestorm8615
12-07-2007, 01:38 PM
hi, i am looking for a particular story i had ran into a while back, but cannot find anymore. i cant remember the title of the story though. it was a teenage brother and sister story. it started out as the brother setting up the basement as a theater and inviting his sister on a "date". during the movie, they begin to have feelings for one another. the story is quite long, and its more or less that they fall in love with each other. both were virgin (i think, but im pretty sure). if anyone can help with the title of the story, i would be most grateful.

bill696
12-13-2007, 04:35 AM
:p im 63 & would love to rec. my first B_J or to fuck some younge pussy 12 to 15 i live in east end of Toronto

kccomputerdude
01-24-2008, 01:47 PM

Visit ...
I can get there, but can't log in. I use the email addy I registered here with, but it keeps going back to the blank logon screen.

What am I doing wrong?

Thx,

kccomputerdude

tech69no
02-01-2008, 09:15 PM
how do u submit stories ?

tech69no
02-01-2008, 09:15 PM
please someone tell me i have a ton of quality storeis i want to submit how do i do that ??

nophest
02-01-2008, 09:51 PM
You will be able to, soon.

We are already testing the new pages.

djs1949
02-04-2008, 09:37 PM
very nice i hope theres more to come:) :) :)

guitar
03-20-2008, 05:17 AM
i love these stories! :D

alane
03-30-2008, 03:05 PM
:rose:ali zaza68@yahoo.fr

Haggie
04-04-2008, 01:00 AM
:eek:Bull shit

Tony59
04-12-2008, 11:23 AM
kool

manutdfan
04-17-2008, 09:07 AM
this is my first story...

I'll start by presenting myself:Rahul,presently 16 yrs old.9 years back my uncle Raj married a woman from the gown who then became my aunt Sarah.i have a large family which is typically Indian Type. By this i mean that each woman in the family must be decently dressed and each part of her body covered.i was then 7 yrs old and was not attracted to women at all.

but it all started when i turned 12.My aunt was then 23 and had a baby girl aged 4.she invited me for the weekend as her husband had to go on a business trip. It was then that i realised how beautiful and sexy my aunt was.she had developed nice firm tits and wow,a big and firm round ass. On sunday we went to the market leaving Mira,her daughter, with a neighbour. I was stunned by the clothes Sarah was wearing to go out: a low-cut top with no bra which made her big tits easily noticeable and a see-through mini skirt which showed her red panties. I t was the first time someone in my family was dressed like dat.

"Look at that sexy lady.She dresses like a slut each time her husband is not at home. It would be great to pump that big ass with my big cock."...was the comments i heard from many males at the market. I was angry and wanted to teach those bastards a good lesson but each time i looked at Sarah, she had a broad smile on her face. It seemed to me that if she was alone she would have let the guys fuck her....

When we were back home,I went directly to the toilet where i loosened my belt and pulled my trousers and boxer down. "How could my aunt be like that??she likes it when others say she is a slut. How could this be???"..i asked myself. Thinking about her tits, of which the major part was exposed today and her big sexy ass,i had an instant hard-on. I was gifted with a monster cock, 9.5 inches long and 2.5 inches in diameter. I imagined how good it would be to pump her pussy with it. I jerked my cock up and down imagining it was Sarah's pussy around my cock instead of my hand until long strokes of cum went in the sink...After that i was tired and went directly to bed without eating...

The next day Sarah and Mira went to the airport to welcome uncle Raj who was returning from work trip.This time Sarah wore Churidar(typical indian clothes) with bra and panties like a good indian wife. Iwent to the bathroom to take a bath and while rinsing myself i noticed red panties in a basket which i collected. The region covering the pussy was wet with cunt juice. I searched the basket but could not find more panties. It then came to my mind that the red panties were the same she wore at the market and she gone wet at the slut comments about her i thought..Aunt Sarah lived only 800m from my house. For the next 4 years I went to her place frequently and jerked off sniffing her panties and each time uncle Raj was not at home she would dress like a slut and show most of her body.In those 4years,Aunt Sarah's boby became more sexy with bigger tits and her ass became sexier than ever....

One day i was in the guess room busy sniffing panties Sarah justwore when i heard the door open.

"What are you doing" asked Mira, who was now 8 years old. God!!What have i done,i forgot to lock the doors. I have to admit i was afraid of how Sarah would react if Mira told her I was sniffing her worn panties.

"Nothing baby.I have a cold and i was just cleaning my nose" ..was the only answer which instantly went out of my mouth.

"and why are you doing it with mum's underwear??" ...she had grown up into a smart girl this one..

"I forgot my handkerchief at home and it was the only piece of cloth that i saw.,Baby lets go and buy some snacks and sweets for you and dont tell mum about that...she would be mad i dirtied her panties" i replied

"OK"'

But i was still afraid Mira would tell her mum what happened. For the next days i noticed Aunt Sarah looking at me with a different eye... But i guess it was my imagination paying with me.......

P.S: this is just an introduction..Part 2 coming soon if i get good comments..There are many more stories to come..In part 2 i'll fuck Sarah and who knows...Maybe Mira also.....Please publish the story

krwan2008
06-03-2008, 08:18 PM
Thank you, man

Miles_Umbrae
06-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Have a lot of the old stories been wiped or something?
I was looking for an old fav. of mine, Dad's Massage but I can't find it anywhere...
The story was about a single father of two sporty teenage daughters and one day one of the girls hurt her back and asks dad for some massage, she falls asleep on top of him, both naked, he gets angry at himself for getting a hard-on and tells himself that it will never happen again, but another night she asks for another massage, and she falls asleep again, but this time daddy goes so far as dipping his dick-head and blowing his load in her, and this keeps on for a long time until he discovers that the daughter knows what he's been doing... and so on. It also had a part 2 with a sleepover, anyone know where I can find these and other good old stories?

daddy_bare
06-12-2008, 12:22 AM
One of the best sex story sites I have seen is The Kristen Archives.
http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/main.htm
All tastes and flavours are catered to. No registration or fees -- but donations to help with the upkeep are appreciated.

69zackxx
06-26-2008, 02:58 PM
WOW I WOULD HAVE NEVER KNOWN WHERE TO LOOK.:rolleyes:

Miles_Umbrae
06-28-2008, 02:10 PM
Have a lot of the old stories been wiped or something?
I was looking for an old fav. of mine, Dad's Massage but I can't find it anywhere...
The story was about a single father of two sporty teenage daughters and one day one of the girls hurt her back and asks dad for some massage, she falls asleep on top of him, both naked, he gets angry at himself for getting a hard-on and tells himself that it will never happen again, but another night she asks for another massage, and she falls asleep again, but this time daddy goes so far as dipping his dick-head and blowing his load in her, and this keeps on for a long time until he discovers that the daughter knows what he's been doing... and so on. It also had a part 2 with a sleepover, anyone know where I can find these and other good old stories?
Never mind, stumbled upon the author of that and another old fav. of mine that I had lost...
But now I'm looking for another story that I forgot the name of, a guy is going to spend the holiday with his sister at her dorm that she shares with another girl, but things get out of hand fast... Anyone know the name of that story?

07-09-2008, 09:31 PM
I was reading this story before and wanted to continue... its about a guy (teenager i believe) and goes to get fitted but gets a boner and the lady (maybe his aunt) tells him to get rid of it so he puts it in water, but then she didn't mean that way and i forget the rest. so please respond thanks

Hannah and co.
07-16-2008, 07:38 PM
My one is kinda domination, sort of, p.s. true story

VeryNolmalBoy
07-24-2008, 01:03 AM
no, only pics and movies :rolleyes:

rednight1234
07-29-2008, 04:04 AM
thanks for the info

Poloi
08-11-2008, 10:08 AM
does xnxx delete old stories

bigboobs
08-11-2008, 10:36 AM
HI:rose:

bigboobs
08-11-2008, 10:38 AM
LETS be friends

bigboobs
08-11-2008, 10:39 AM
r u there

Rosenzwiebel
08-25-2008, 10:28 PM

donb9033
08-30-2008, 06:37 PM
What the hell happened to the stories by Tarkas3? They all disappeared. Not the first author to get cleared, either.

scllns8
09-14-2008, 03:43 PM
whose kimiko

wharro4u
09-17-2008, 07:57 AM
sometime yes is bether but it alweys nice to change the area .. of hand :P

NICELAMBS
10-11-2008, 03:15 PM
cum group sex shot teen. bdsm dom female. forced anal sex. beautiful asian women nude. lesbian mature photo young. bdsm library stories. group sex movie clip
black bbw free pic and video. big black mama porn. asian fuck teacher. amateur gallery hardcore porn thumb thumbnail
anal blonde angel. blonde blow job movie teen. gay and lesbian poem. crucified woman bdsm
next gay magazine new york. anal sex porn star
gay head sucking
mature japanese gallery. asian hose in pantie teen. bbw big fatties plump
le cercle bdsm. adult hardcore flash game. fat hairy pussy woman. mature milf and boy
gay arab males
life for teen parent.

NICELAMBS
10-12-2008, 05:04 AM
tranny group sex. free bdsm porn video. anal mad thumb. cute asian porn. crazy lesbian party. bdsm clip hogtied video. free group sex pic gallery
bbw cunt. black teen sex pic. asian porn star tia. black big booty amateur
asian woman anal. teen hich hickers. chat free gay lesbian room. bdsm gallows
gay dad pictures. anal blonde pounding
free gay movie thumbnails
mature leggs. anal clip first free teen time. cute chubby bbw teen
amateur bdsm lesbian. adult explicit hardcore movie. naked teen with hairy pussy. mature pink sexe
men suits gay
tight teen virgins.

lkmybls
11-01-2008, 10:13 PM
just loged on here, want to tell store about daugter and me

emma_cute
11-10-2008, 07:27 AM
I love sex stories because it makes me feel horny.. lolz...
--------------

wanting young
11-17-2008, 11:15 AM
just loged on here, want to tell store about daugter and me
how can I get your story?

sane_or_insane?
01-06-2009, 04:51 PM
I would really like to read some stories on father in laws doing their daughter in laws. I have started on a story and hope to complete it soon but I can't get it the way I imagine it to be so I'm still working on the details. The story line is original but some of the scenes are like some of the stories posted on xnxx.

If anyone knows where I can get free full length videos and such stories please let me know.

Thanks in advance

heyheyhey0h
01-19-2009, 10:15 AM
Im looking for this story in which a boy makes a wish with this genie and anyone he touches he goes into that persons body. Its a body modification story and he goes to school and fucks this hot blonde.

cheers

flyingape
01-24-2009, 05:29 PM
So do I!

:rose:
yeah.. me too :kiss:

wiseguy674509
02-11-2009, 12:45 AM
Hi, I read online one evening, a great story titled "Christmas Break (better format). Well I bookmarked it, to read it later, came back it was gone. It was a story about a girl who fell in love with a guy after graduating, and they have very romantic nights in his pickup truck. It starts out by giving a setting of the girl at a christmas break party after being away at college and she see's the guy she fell in love with. I cant remember the authors user name, can anyone help me?

Michael Miller
02-17-2009, 05:09 AM

Go into the story side and look in the true stories... Have Hands --Will Travel.....by me..

locky
02-18-2009, 01:17 PM
great stories

psyco123
02-23-2009, 07:09 AM
authors i read a story long time ago bout a girl who glues a dildo to a horse saddle and rides it

if any body can help me find it or knows it and has the link please pm me

thank you all who help

psyco123
02-23-2009, 07:22 AM
that was great cant wait for part 2

pinkycook
02-27-2009, 09:51 AM
Looking for sexy webcam girls?

420smoker
03-07-2009, 05:05 AM
cool

fantazidunyasi_06
03-08-2009, 03:36 PM
hi

belial86
03-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Alright. I am a member of many forums and I know that I look like a complete tool right now, but time is important. I'm not spamming I assure you.

I have been looking for a story I read on this site a few months ago. The problem? I don't remember the title, nor the author.

It was about a teen guy and a teen girl who got together their graduation night and it followed them through the entire summer, they drove around in his father's pick up truck, they fooled around in their secret "oasis," and they eventually broke up the night she was going to let him take her virginity. He went on a road trip with his brother to various baseball fields and realized that he turned down a bunch of girls not knowing what exactly he and this girl back home had. The story ends with them going to college and then meeting again over their first winter break. Theyfinally have sex in her mother's den by the fire.

The story touched me, and I would really like help finding out which story it was!!!! Thank you very much, and again, I apologize if this seems like "spamming."

bm123
03-13-2009, 11:38 PM
wow thanks

handstroking
03-16-2009, 04:04 PM
how about a way of adding or storing your favorite stories to your xnxx user cp- i like to reread them sometimes-but there are so many, that it cluters up my favorites.

Sam-rye
03-25-2009, 09:40 PM
uhh... just to all u ladies out there, im an accomplished sex story writer, if u wanna cyber, send me a message

Yay12100
04-18-2009, 08:40 PM
nice

junge
05-13-2009, 04:42 PM
good

biirishlad
05-14-2009, 06:55 PM
gotta love this site

biirishlad
05-14-2009, 06:55 PM
gotta love it

eprahsnada
05-22-2009, 01:17 PM
Does anybody know of any particularly good sex stories on here a horny 18 year old guy might enjoy?

Tinasexu
06-08-2009, 01:27 PM
nice story keepit up.

kameel
06-24-2009, 05:55 AM
check out ur site. how? what z the address

kameel
06-24-2009, 06:23 AM
go 2 xnxx stories site

yngnlver
06-24-2009, 03:24 PM
This has to be the best stories site on the web!! I get all the young stories I desire!!!!

Yvonne
07-20-2009, 11:10 PM
Hello,

Can anyone suggest an alternate 'sex story' site where I might post further stories?

I'd really appreciate any suggestions.

Yvonne
08-06-2009, 11:33 PM
Mr Moderator,

I see that you are deleting any responses to my earlier question - you may as well delete my previous post along with this one.

My last story, admittedly something of a failure,) was consistently kept off the 'latest story' list on the home page, even though it rated higher than some stories included, and there were fifteen stories from the one author listed. After such shabby treatment, I've stopped posting here.

purple_bear
08-14-2009, 05:25 AM
A while ago, I think within the past year, I read a story either on stories.xnxx or on these forums. I can not seem to find it again. I dont remember the name, but I remember a lot of details from it. I remember it took place at some sort of sex school for girls. They were either kidnapped or their parents brought them there when they where I think 5 years old. The story starts out when there are a group of girls in a class. I remember they had a uniform that consisted of a thong and short skirt. I think all the girls were 10 years old, when older girls from the school (I think 16 years old) came into the classroom and paired up with a girl. The older girl and younger girl each went into a room together, and the older girl performed oral sex on the younger one and taught her about how to get an orgasm. They then switched places, and the younger girl performed oral on the older one.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? If anyone could link me to the story or at least help me find it I will be very grateful.

Thanks.

The Cyborg Writer
08-21-2009, 08:48 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself.

My point exactly

wpace06
08-22-2009, 02:01 AM
Hey can anyone help me find one storie in pertecular? Its about a college girl who finds an old book about witches and she does this ritual its kinda hot. Plz help. sorry idk the name.

wpace06
08-22-2009, 02:02 AM
its aclled christmas break its on this site

iphotoyou2
08-24-2009, 04:10 AM
I read a story on the site a few years back. and would like to read it again and see if there more added to it. all I can remember is a young women gets invited to a private island after seeing a lawyer that gets a power of Attorneyover her so he pays off all her debts and puts money aside for her. that takes over her estate while she is on the island. if any know the user name hit me up with it thanks

handle98741
08-24-2009, 03:23 PM
cool site

w1drng
08-29-2009, 01:49 PM
Is the site down (8/29/09)? I haven't seen anything new in over a week?

vts
08-30-2009, 10:15 AM
The stories have not been updated since 2009-08-21 anybody know the reason:

anon y mouse
08-30-2009, 10:53 AM
I write stories for my own pleasure if the reader gets off fine.

If they hate it fine also.

You can't please all the people all of the time so please some of the people some of the time.

Dachs
09-02-2009, 02:04 PM
Thanks!

Lunalupo
09-17-2009, 03:19 AM

OK - so where is your site? Where is the link?

Lunalupo
09-17-2009, 03:31 AM
Does anyone know any good free sites devoted soley to bestiality stories? Because I can't find any.

beastforum.com - free site, stories, fantasies, zoophile, general talk, pictures, videos

storiesonline.net - free site, any kind of story you want - you pick the category it finds them for you

http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/main.htm - free site, has a section devoted to bestiality

xnxx.com - (yeah, this site) in the Sex Stories section has a tab for bestiality stories

http://neatopotato.net/xnovel/browse_series/ - Free site - has scads of e-novels with lots of bestiality, especially in the Pet Books section

That ought to be enough to get you started :) You are welcome to PM me about personal experiences.

jbg
10-01-2009, 08:28 PM
I'm looking for a story where the mom brings friends over and they grab the sons cock they do it on a daily basis and after a while he starts grabbing them back and on his b-day they let him fuck them and he fucks them mom as well. Thats all i can really say about the story. any help is appreciated.:excited:

donb9033
10-01-2009, 09:08 PM
I'm looking for a story where the mom brings friends over and they grab the sons cock they do it on a daily basis and after a while he starts grabbing them back and on his b-day they let him fuck them and he fucks them mom as well. Thats all i can really say about the story. any help is appreciated.:excited:

I think this is the one you want: http://stories.xnxx.com/story/12084/My_Moms_Friends It's the only one of that subject matter I know of. Enjoy.

sharkattack
10-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Any interest in Pre-teen stories?

galaxy1962
10-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Any interest in Pre-teen stories?

In a word -YES! I'm enjoying your story Pre-Teen Party for Daddy right now!

Victor;)

ayanami0
10-13-2009, 12:22 AM
stories.xnxx.com
not working for me
always dead link:confused:

donb9033
10-13-2009, 01:46 AM
stories.xnxx.com
not working for me
always dead link:confused:

Was for me the other day - I think the server was down.

DelShady
10-13-2009, 03:53 AM
Panties might not be the best thing in the world, but they are next to the best thing in the world.

rob123
10-13-2009, 02:31 PM
sweet

islandfuct
10-15-2009, 11:32 AM
hey im looking for something with knights or elves mages that kind of thing does anybody have any clues

Ura
10-19-2009, 12:53 AM
keep it up...

ayanami0
10-22-2009, 02:31 AM
Was for me the other day - I think the server was down.

it never works for me,

if i click the Sex Stories tab on top

it says Safari can't connect to the server

if i click on any of the links
on the sigs, it says the same thing

....strange....

donb9033
10-22-2009, 03:09 AM
it never works for me,

if i click the Sex Stories tab on top

it says Safari can't connect to the server

if i click on any of the links
on the sigs, it says the same thing

....strange....

Sounds like you are using the wrong (in this case) internet access. I use (don't freak) MSN and have very few access problems except for this stupid "Bing" program and time outs for the slow access problems. Keep the faith. The stories site is worth whatever problems you have.

nanogy
10-23-2009, 07:32 AM
I couldn't read it .

do you want fuck next door gril

ayanami0
10-24-2009, 02:32 AM
Sounds like you are using the wrong (in this case) internet access. I use (don't freak) MSN and have very few access problems except for this stupid "Bing" program and time outs for the slow access problems. Keep the faith. The stories site is worth whatever problems you have.

are you saying my ISP (internet service provider) is cockblocking me here.... o_O

jajaja

yeah, i don't know, unless a mod can figure this one out.
i can't access the stories section of the three tabs.
free porn √
porn videos √
sex stories FAIL

donb9033
10-24-2009, 02:46 AM
Too bad. You're missing a lot.

alex55555
10-31-2009, 12:50 PM
thanks

ayanami0
11-02-2009, 04:25 AM
it's working now for some reason....

strange..

better not jinks it.

donb9033
11-02-2009, 05:14 AM
Enjoy

mamamia007
11-06-2009, 12:46 AM

where's yourn site link ?

Irishman90
11-08-2009, 01:49 AM
Out of all the sex stories I've read on the internet XNXX has some of the best I've read. But then again about 95 or so percent of the internet is porn soo whoot whoot^_^

Irishman90
11-08-2009, 01:50 AM
[QUOTE=ayanami0;2330182]are you saying my ISP (internet service provider) is cockblocking me here.... o_O

jajaja

Lol...COCK BLOCK!

Spyder85
11-19-2009, 03:00 PM
I aggree

pantswet
11-23-2009, 06:15 AM
I aggree
why hasn't my story been posted, what did i not do to get it posted?

BiStander
11-23-2009, 01:13 PM
why hasn't my story been posted, what did i not do to get it posted?
Are you asking about the stories section of the site?
If you added all the fields and text and then saved it with ask for validation then it takes about 2 to 5 days depending on something I cannot explain.
If you didn't ask for validation it will just sit there in your list of stories until you do.
If you are talking about on the forum, I don't know.

TexasEagle216
11-27-2009, 05:56 AM
lucky bicycle seat

xjustxx
11-27-2009, 08:52 AM
thx for that :D

jim_my_80
11-29-2009, 05:41 AM
good web :x

mandestrip
12-21-2009, 12:58 AM
hot story :)

Imagine
12-27-2009, 09:33 PM
That alien Nophest always has helpful advice. hello

Imagine
12-27-2009, 09:35 PM
I am a newbie as you can tell, but I love sex

gamewhiz93
12-28-2009, 06:27 AM
thanks

dustyWBC
12-28-2009, 03:33 PM
nice

dustyWBC
12-28-2009, 05:35 PM
................ nice

Zenythmon
12-29-2009, 06:49 AM
I'm looking for this one story I can't seem to find. I don't remember the name nor the author, but I do remember the story.

It's an incest story between a brother and sister. The story goes that one day, as children, the siblings are cleaning a very dirty room when they get stuck or pinned between a wall and a cot in a rather provocative position. I remember the story saying that the siblings very wore underwear. the girl fell on top of the boy, and they couldn't move. Don't remember how they got unstuck.

Afterwords they decide to go swimming. Then much later on, they go fishing and the boy tries to teach her how to fish. But the lack of underwear and the way they were sitting gets them very hot and bothered and they end up fucking right there on the boat.

If anyone knows this story, can you please let me know? It'd be greatly appreciative.

It'd be nice if there was a Favorites feature.

fookhoonshio
01-05-2010, 06:17 PM
i've read most of that site's stories...Amazing!

Rebeca Lewis
01-05-2010, 06:34 PM

I came to this forum by-way of writting sex stories, and posting them on XNXX.com, but what's up with the server?
The ratings, and comments have been disabled for a while.
Is anyone working on it?

donb9033
01-05-2010, 06:45 PM
I came to this forum by-way of writting sex stories, and posting them on XNXX.com, but what's up with the server?
The ratings, and comments have been disabled for a while.
Is anyone working on it?

Message from Lemark reports that the server is in the process (?) of being replaced. Who knows how long.

hornyashell12345
01-07-2010, 01:20 PM
please rate my first story: http://stories.xnxx.com/story/21579/Short_Story_collection

AaronEnd
01-15-2010, 05:14 AM
awesome!

LordExia
01-21-2010, 01:51 PM
The site's been down for quite awhile already. I ain't releasing a new story until it comes back lest it be pushed to the depths of the unrated.

Mark Twayn
01-21-2010, 02:42 PM
I agree. It's six weeks now. I won't ne submitting anything until at least a month after it all starts working - hopefully that'll happen someday.

I want to be sure that it's all OK and there's sure to be a backlog of stories being dumped on when, (if?) it restarts.Like you I don't want to be lost in the rush.

Guisilva
01-28-2010, 09:43 PM
my favorites are incest stories

Guisilva
01-28-2010, 09:45 PM
Sister with brother

Guisilva
01-28-2010, 09:45 PM
Our father and daughter

Guisilva
01-28-2010, 09:46 PM
Does anyone as real stories that happen to yourselfs?

albert poujous
01-31-2010, 01:08 PM
i have areal story about my wife i tried to post but cant can anyone help

Penangsang
02-03-2010, 07:26 PM
hot stories

Hardrive
02-08-2010, 04:14 PM

Couldn't find Ted's link on his profile. Maybe I don't know where to look. Can anyone direct me? :???:

Hardrive
02-08-2010, 04:21 PM

I've gone to Ted's profile but can't find a link. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place. Can anyone give me some directions? :???:

forumxxx
02-08-2010, 08:33 PM
hell yea

justified
02-18-2010, 03:33 AM
ive looked for other sites i think this is the best

lubutt17
02-21-2010, 03:04 PM
This is the complete text of an email I sent to lemarkxxx, by PM and email, and to the webmaster on the homepage.

---What the hell is wrong with you people?!? It's irresponsible and cowardly to just leave the faithful members of this site hanging without so much as a "We're done, find someplace else to post."

If you're working on fixing the troll problem - and how hard can it be to (1) require signin to post a comment, or (2) give writers the option of deleting comments - TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON!

If you're just abandoning the site and blowing everyone off, at LEAST have the decency to TELL US THAT, TOO!

At one time, I had a great respect and admiration for this site and its admins. No more. This kind of treatment is unconscionable and contemptible. I have doubts about continuing to post here even if the problems are fixed. Months without so much as the courtesy of a response to emails and public posts is absolutely inexcusable. Whatever else happens, we are all owed an abject apology.

You have caused a lot of absolutely needless pain. Fuck you bastards and the horses you rode in on.

lubutt17

mir17
02-25-2010, 07:06 PM
thanks

IncestDude
02-26-2010, 08:34 AM
http://www.asstr.org/~mcstories/Vyartu/index.html

Is this the one you wanted?

davddf
03-02-2010, 10:29 AM
Wow a huge collection. Thanks

IronDick
03-03-2010, 11:39 PM
how about a way of adding or storing your favorite stories to your xnxx user cp- i like to reread them sometimes-but there are so many, that it cluters up my favorites.
Good idea, had the same thought

donb9033
03-04-2010, 12:29 AM
I generally keep a subdirectory of my favorite authors on file and visit them when I feel the need. I usually know which of their stories I particularly care for, but almost always find that wonderfully surprising little story written by one of them hiding in the corner that I had never read before (or had read years ago). I have found that if you like a specific story that you find yourself wanting to read again and again, the writer of that story has probably written something else that will interest you. That's the reason I started the 'Recommended writers on XNXX' - to let others know of the authors that I really enjoyed. You know - share the wealth.

Daddycums
03-04-2010, 01:43 AM
I generally keep a subdirectory of my favorite authors on file and visit them when I feel the need. I usually know which of their stories I particularly care for, but almost always find that wonderfully surprising little story written by one of them hiding in the corner that I had never read before (or had read years ago). I have found that if you like a specific story that you find yourself wanting to read again and again, the writer of that story has probably written something else that will interest you. That's the reason I started the 'Recommended writers on XNXX' - to let others know of the authors that I really enjoyed. You know - share the wealth.

I have only about four or five favorite authors on the site, so it's easy to keep a lookout for new stories by them. As for favorite stories, well, that's what "Save Page As" is for. I have so many favorite erotic stories that I've built a full ebook library with an entire hierarchical classification system. What can I say? I like to read porn.

milray
03-06-2010, 12:08 AM
thank you

donb9033
03-06-2010, 12:37 AM
I have only about four or five favorite authors on the site, so it's easy to keep a lookout for new stories by them. As for favorite stories, well, that's what "Save Page As" is for. I have so many favorite erotic stories that I've built a full ebook library with an entire hierarchical classification system. What can I say? I like to read porn.

I have probably 30 favorite authors saved on my subdirectory. Of course, my dear sir, you are one of the first (couldn't spell pre-eminent). Generally I find that if I like one story from any specific author, I tend to like most of their stories.

Bottom line, there are several ways to keep track of your favorites - not only stories, but authors as well. This is really a wonderful site for the gamut from soft to extremely hard porn, eroticism to romance - at least it was once and maybe it will be again.

Meijer
03-13-2010, 06:41 PM
Hello all

I am looking for a story. The title is "Chaos" I found parts of it on the Kristins site.

The plot is about a couple on a cruise ship. The cruise ship is captured by pirates. The couple is initally separated and to get back together and for each others safety they do new sexual acts. I have read up to the part where the hubby is out getting guys to pay to have sex with his wife.

Thanks for teh help

Meijer

Meijer
03-13-2010, 06:45 PM
Hello again all.

I truely enjoy reading stories by Karen Kay. The plot deals with I/R cuckolding. I have found them very erotic and well written. She has a site where she has some posted. However, she now requires one to buy her videos to get access to the stories. I told the site, I was will to pay to read the stories but thay said I had to but Videos.

Any suggestions ,any help?

THanks Meijer

PS A big fan of cuckold stories. Like the plot where prim and proper ladies/ familes get introduced to this life and change! Any suggestions?

nophest
03-23-2010, 09:01 PM
It'd be nice if there was a Favorites feature.

We are adding it, while we are working on this area of the site.

Meijer
04-05-2010, 04:53 PM
Hello all

Looking for stories that arelong the lines of "Acquisition", "Owned Teacher", "Cutty , and "Chaos".

These stories deal with prim and proper wives who are changed. The change is both in attiude, appearence etc. Some time the change in forced and other times the changed in cause by the interation with another: Acquisition.

Looking for suggestions of other stories like these.

Thanks

Meijer

crackedjaguar@hotmail.com
04-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Not too big on forced slavery stories but.... you could have a look at mine... they are a bit more passive.

horny_aussie_guy
04-14-2010, 01:52 AM
hi all. Im looking for a story i read once and i wish to read again but i cant remember what its called. Its about a girl who has her bedroon in a partition of the basement and the other part of the basement is like a games room. One day she is trying to get some rest after work and her brothers wake her up because they r playing a video game too loudly. She opens the door to tell them to be quiet but she sees one of her brother walking around the couch with his pants down as punishment for loosing. When she sees this she suddenly gets the urge to fuck them both seeing as she hasnt had sex in a while.

Could anyone help me out trying to find this story? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

DADOPEMAN
04-15-2010, 02:50 AM
I wish i were that bike :P

spar11tak
04-17-2010, 01:06 PM
this site is the best

bakhtu
04-18-2010, 12:10 PM
nice link thank you

yakism
04-21-2010, 01:30 AM
good link...ty

gerndy
04-21-2010, 04:50 PM
any non english direction?

Raella69
04-21-2010, 11:00 PM
lucky bicycle seat

What is this from?

On another note, does anyone know some DP threesome stories from female perspective?

greyghost694
04-24-2010, 09:37 AM
Just found this site and cannot believe how many great stories are here

jon47m
06-01-2010, 04:40 PM
whats the story?

beseur1
06-09-2010, 05:55 PM
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

wellon
06-10-2010, 10:37 AM
this site is the best

<3mysugardaddy
06-28-2010, 05:03 AM
I am new here I was hopin someone could tell me of any older man/younger girl stories. I have read one that has some slight mention of it but other than that I am finding this website hard to navigate

donb9033
06-28-2010, 05:09 AM
I am new here I was hopin someone could tell me of any older man/younger girl stories. I have read one that has some slight mention of it but other than that I am finding this website hard to navigate

There are so many older man/younger girl stories that it is difficult to direct you to specifics. If you go to the stories site, check the column on the left side, and click on the appropriate category, you'll see.

Not dificult at all.

SanterIASUNshine
06-28-2010, 06:24 AM
does anyone remember a story about a boy on vactation where he fucks hi sthree hot single aunts and his mother i cant seem 2 find it ... itt was my favorite story

Larry Moen Curley
06-28-2010, 11:39 AM
does anyone remember a story about a boy on vactation where he fucks hi sthree hot single aunts and his mother i cant seem 2 find it ... itt was my favorite story

Yes. It was called "You're A Fucking Moron".

<3mysugardaddy
06-28-2010, 01:58 PM
There are so many older man/younger girl stories that it is difficult to direct you to specifics. If you go to the stories site, check the column on the left side, and click on the appropriate category, you'll see.

Not dificult at all.

Any that you recomend?

donb9033
06-28-2010, 04:06 PM
Any that you recomend?

About the most beautiful old man/little girl story I've ever read is 'Stuart and Little Annie' by lubutt17. Click on this link: http://stories.xnxx.com/profile171528/lubutt17
Enjoy.

SanterIASUNshine
06-30-2010, 12:22 AM
suck my dick mo larry vagina
your a tool
go get finger fucked by a mexican midget while a horse bangs you in the face

oh btw eric the red is a faggot as well u both can go fuck each other then commit suicide and help make this world a better place

Eric the Red
06-30-2010, 04:01 AM
suck my dick mo larry vagina
your a tool
go get finger fucked by a mexican midget while a horse bangs you in the face

oh btw eric the red is a faggot as well u both can go fuck each other then commit suicide and help make this world a better place
Calling me gay is a bit like calling me purple.
I know I'm not, but I don't consider it insulting, it's just kind of silly.:laughing:
If you think that your childish antics can do anything other than bore me, think again.

HornyTeen2
07-03-2010, 09:43 AM
You could call this an ad....:awesome:

Virrekid
07-21-2010, 11:42 AM
Thanks For Links To Good Stories

Larkin86
07-27-2010, 04:07 PM
I am really excited to read all the stories in a single day. This picture in this post of a girl sit on bicycle made me so hard and I need something right now.

schlumpf334
08-02-2010, 06:05 PM
any german storys

issm
08-03-2010, 05:42 AM
Not sleeping can be dangerous to your health, but using sex stories as a sex aid can help stem off the negative stimuli that causes us not to be able to sleep. Studies have shown that sleep deprivation can bring on serious disease such as dementia and Parkinson's disease. Not to mention how it can generally mess up other things in your life like your work, family life relationships, etc. The key is to wind your body and brain down just before bed and sex is the perfect way to do that. Using sex stories can put your in the mood to have sex by exciting your mind and helping to reach a better and more satisfying orgasm. That is what puts you to sleep, the release.
Some may argue that reading sex stories would get your brain too excited and may not be the best way to get a good night's slumber. Not true. As mentioned before, it's the release in sex that brings the mind and body down into a restful satisfied state more conducive to deep sleep. Excitement before bed such as action movies or going for a jog or other exercise have negative effects on your sleep because the endorphin build up stimulates your brain without the benefit of release. This is what causes your brain to work overtime and diminishes your ability to fall asleep.
Sex stories definitely have a nice dual effect don't they? Spicing up your sex life while enjoying a restful night's sleep should sound pretty good to just about anyone! Sleep is so important to your health, so is sex, so this sleep remedy is a real winner! Sure is a lot more attractive than trips to the doctor, pharmacy or the health food store.

donb9033
08-03-2010, 05:45 AM
I just knew there was a good reason I was sleeping so well - in spite of the propensity of pissing in morse code.

Engulfed Insanities
08-03-2010, 07:17 AM
check out my stories! please

jellokron413
08-11-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm looking for the story where there's this lady's a lawyer or something. She sends this fool to jail but he's actually really powerful and gets some people to blackmail her and fuck her up, in the second chapter she was forced to prostitute and do drugs

gacokute92
08-21-2010, 05:03 PM
Until now I had no idea whatsoever how to post

Vikking1988
08-21-2010, 08:44 PM
i like porno

Anonymoos
08-28-2010, 05:43 AM
I've been trying to find a story for ages, I've tried so many different genres but I can't find it. It's about a nudist family and they're in their house and the brother and sister masturbate while staring at each other then the mother comes in and cleans off after they finish. Anyone know it?

Amy_May
08-28-2010, 11:37 PM
got me wet reading it!

jpleague007
08-29-2010, 08:07 PM
good to know

Anonymoos
08-31-2010, 10:23 AM
I've been trying to find a story for ages, I've tried so many different genres but I can't find it. It's about a nudist family and they're in their house and the brother and sister masturbate while staring at each other then the mother comes in and cleans off after they finish. Anyone know it?
Nevermind, I found it.
( story/13280/More_Family_Fun..... )

Traveler1948
09-25-2010, 04:11 PM
I like mother / daughter or
Women / boy

mango_765
09-26-2010, 09:08 AM
:rose: how about arab sex story in english?

tmalshisui
09-28-2010, 02:54 AM

I want to read sexy cuckoldress with multiple husbands. Her first husband is a legally married, but her 2nd, 3rd and more are all married spiritually with proper ceremony but since U. S. does not recognise females to have more then one husband the other husbands she cannot have a legal marriage.

xxxr3gist3rxxx
10-01-2010, 03:50 PM
I wish i were that bike :P

trangfilesever
10-09-2010, 07:35 AM
this site is the best :excited:

Ameliae
10-16-2010, 08:51 AM
i like sex very much i am so hot girl , I have one question. how many steps for sex? anyone know that send me PM.

avbado
10-18-2010, 03:50 AM
Bad lnks

knight5946
10-18-2010, 02:38 PM
Bad lnks
not bad links but the damn site is down on both their stories and videos

prvrtd
10-19-2010, 12:19 AM
Xnxx seams to be down.
What's up with that.

donb9033
10-19-2010, 12:30 AM
It's been down since Saturday morning. The server was attacked and efforts are 'being undertaken' to get it back up.

Althalus
10-19-2010, 09:20 PM

Been trying for two days toget on the stories, all i get is windows cant open the page.
If anyone can solve this problem for me i would be very gratefull.
phil230751@gmail.com

humbledtoy
10-20-2010, 07:53 PM
Is there any estimate on when the server will be back up?

darkside701
10-20-2010, 10:39 PM
nice...

darkside701
10-20-2010, 10:39 PM
i wanna know too

darkside701
10-20-2010, 10:40 PM
maybe tomorrow

bobotclwn.69
10-21-2010, 11:25 AM
thx

Robertos
10-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Is there any estimate on when the server will be back up?

One would think that the tech staff would post some sort of message if they had any idea of a return date. In lieu of that information I assume that it will be down for quite some weeks as it was when all the voting, etc. went wrong some while ago.

Does anyone know of other good story sites?

wecanwin
10-25-2010, 03:45 AM
I agree w/ Robertos' estimation. It may be some time before this gets resolved. In the mean time, I say we pool our resources and find an alternate site for storys, JUST UNTIL THIS IS OVER.

One would think that the tech staff would post some sort of message if they had any idea of a return date. In lieu of that information I assume that it will be down for quite some weeks as it was when all the voting, etc. went wrong some while ago.

Does anyone know of other good story sites?

donb9033
10-25-2010, 04:06 AM
The story site went down 1 week ago on Saturday. Latest info posted by ejls is that we may be back up within a week. If so, that will be better than what we experienced that last time. Try to keep the faith.

humbledtoy
10-27-2010, 07:00 PM
Thought you all might like to know, the story site is back up, and seems to be fully functioning.

Robertos
10-28-2010, 09:25 PM
Thought you all might like to know, the story site is back up, and seems to be fully functioning.

Not quite fully functioning - it would seem that the stories posted in the couple of weeks prior to the crash, have all been lost at this stage.

Garys
10-29-2010, 12:41 PM
There are hundreds of them on this site 'xnxx.com'. They range from crap to excelent.