PDA

View Full Version : Girls who like incest stories

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

fiversex
03-31-2008, 03:15 AM
It's not like I have any attraction to my bros. or my Dad -but I really like Incest stories -it's just so taboo -any others out there who like it?

CasaDan
03-31-2008, 03:36 AM
Well, I'm not a girl or anything, but this I do love incest stories. I've written several, none of which are complete really... (Got writer's block) The fact that it is such a taboo is why I like it.

But, I have met one girl who said she enjoyed my stories and the fetish it portrayed. And if you ask me, I think there may just as well be as many girls out there as there are boys who like it as well, they're just embarrassed to admit it...

guitar
03-31-2008, 03:43 AM
well i think that incest is only for some people...i could never do it...but if people are into it...then more power to 'em! and its not bad in a story here or there.

AmberLHaskins
03-31-2008, 01:54 PM
Finally some people NOT bashing those of us who are into actual incest THANK YOU
Amber:kiss:

Paraa
04-02-2008, 02:17 AM
Incest stories are awesome, especially if they're written well. I agree though, definitely the taboo that gets me.

phantom1984
04-02-2008, 08:36 AM
Both my sisters are in their late 20's plenty old enough to decide what they want I wish they would let me fuck them . I would rather read stories about incest than any other type . If i was anygood at writing i would give u some fictional stories that i have fantasized about but i real bad at it so ill just leave it up to u guys.

mannoola
04-03-2008, 04:02 AM
I am a man, I love incest even though it scares me to speak about it, but my half-sister is my biggest turn on, she is 25 and is really pretty "in my eyes at least", I always wish circumstances could make us be in a situation where I can touch her at least, I have been peeking at her showering and this so far is my masturbation vision. this is not fiction, I would like to discuss and talk about it more, my email is: mannoola8@hotmail.com.

ThunderedEchoes
04-03-2008, 05:15 AM
Incest is awesome.

x0Bella0x
04-03-2008, 12:42 PM
i like the fantasy of it. not reality. so yeah, some stories are hot.

bonafide
04-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Anyone know where we can watch the American Taboo series for free?

bobc11
04-03-2008, 05:59 PM
i love it when my daughter comes on to me(her dad)

garyman123
04-03-2008, 06:23 PM
It's not like I have any attraction to my bros. or my Dad -but I really like Incest stories -it's just so taboo -any others out there who like it?
We were 5 siblings, i was the only guy and in the middle at that. A 1-year age gap between us all... I dont think it came to that when we were adolescents (almost.. or did it...) It was fun and great being teens with them. Thats what I like about incest stories. My unfulfilled fantasies?... The closeness of siblings... My love for them...

hurricaneX
04-03-2008, 06:58 PM
i luv incest but i do nt do it so dont get the wrong idea

kcoumas
04-03-2008, 07:26 PM
i love incest myself. i get off on them constantly.

DontTurnAway
04-03-2008, 08:02 PM
I do :)

DecemberBlackthorne
04-03-2008, 08:07 PM
ok, so I'm not female but.

I've been attracted to a couple of my cousins before...but thats about it. So...yeah

18ntwiztid
04-03-2008, 10:49 PM
I didn't realize there were so many females into incest. One of my biggest fantasies as well.

suckcock1982
04-04-2008, 02:32 PM
I txt a woman who likes incest stories...gonna go fuck her some day when my wife is busy and she isn't!

Jopops
04-04-2008, 06:40 PM
I've fantasized about my daughter before so you know I love those types of stories.

Jorje
04-05-2008, 03:48 AM
Keep Incest In The Family, I Say........

cassie_13_oz
04-05-2008, 02:25 PM
incest stories make me way horny specally dad dau stories

ericblue
04-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Can't resist the fantasy of respectable moms who fantasize about watching their little girls with men. Or boys.

A mom who's lactating letting a male/female friend watch her suckle an older child, her and the child naked, and the mom getting worked up, squirming, moaning, watching the man take his cock out, watching his eyes travel over her naked little one, and mom using her hands to cup her child's cute ass as she looks at the man and licks her lips.

Princess Angela
04-07-2008, 01:19 AM
I love incest stories as well. My favorites are daddy/daughter, though a well written big brother/little sister can make my day too!

KittyKait
04-07-2008, 02:06 PM

I really think it's a gender thing. Erotica in general is a gender specifc preference I think. And I'm just like you, I dont fantasize about the the dudes in my family but I really enjoy incest stories.

Xtcy
04-07-2008, 03:25 PM
I longed to touch my step -daughter for a long time. When it finally happened she was very receptive.....! She had wanted me to do so for a long time.

Starfucker
04-08-2008, 11:17 PM
i really enjoy reading incest,esp daddy/daughter...i prefer forced incest,but i read all kinds..it depends on the author i suppose..

oh and i am chick too

yungt33nluvr
04-09-2008, 12:05 AM
I started fucking my 14 year old step daughter when I was 20. A few years later when I married my current husband, I instigated/encouraged sexual contact between my 15 year old daughter and him...and myself of course :)

So a big YES from me as far as liking incest stories. I am in the process of writing my/our story.

jimfox
04-09-2008, 10:24 AM
Taboo stuff is so much more interesting so yeah for incest!

priyahorny
04-09-2008, 11:13 AM
incets sex may not be legal but practically they areamazing bcoz for example sex between brother and sister can be done at any time when ever they want and how long they can:rose::rose::rose::kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::rose::rose:

sputch
04-09-2008, 11:57 AM
i was fucking one of my neices for a couple of years and we both loved it,and another neice sucked my cock and wanked me in a pub toilet while my wife and her mother(my sister)were at the bar.

onenauhgtygirl29
04-10-2008, 04:27 AM
I have to say that the idea of incest( especially Daddy/ daughter) turns me on like no other! but not the reality! Something about the taboo just makes me soooooo hot! oh and i'm a girl!

xnxxguy2
04-10-2008, 07:34 AM
sick

naughtyncgirl
04-11-2008, 01:25 AM
Anyone here like the idea of moms seducing boys? Seems like most of what we read is the male seducing the female... I want to know if there are other females, younger or older who fantasize or like stories about the female seducing the male mom > son, sister > brother, aunt > niece. I also like to sometimes fantasize about both parents seducing a son or daughter (or both).

karma.dust
04-11-2008, 06:21 AM
i did my sisters and my aunt who is two years older than me!

ericblue
04-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Anyone here like the idea of moms seducing boys? Seems like most of what we read is the male seducing the female... I want to know if there are other females, younger or older who fantasize or like stories about the female seducing the male mom > son, sister > brother, aunt > niece. I also like to sometimes fantasize about both parents seducing a son or daughter (or both).

You seen the commercial about a juice drink where they play 'stacey's mom' while the soccer mom gives out juice boxes to her son and his teammates? Ambiguous little smile on her face at the end, also a sexy look from one of the boys, dunno if it was supposed to be her son. Anyway, she's way cute, and I'm gonna write about that sometime, where she comes home, he's upstairs and she's downstairs in the kitchen, humming the song, and stripteasing, pretending he's watching her, and he comes down and catches her.

john255
04-12-2008, 03:22 AM
I've fantasized about my daughter before so you know I love those types of stories.
sexy

neko_niece
04-14-2008, 04:36 PM

Yes. Reading it and writing as well.

I started fucking my 14 year old step daughter when I was 20.

L0LWUT?

fongul
04-25-2008, 11:17 PM
hey, im a new guy, but, i spend waaay too much time roleplaying big bro lil sis roles on yahoo. i esspecially like to play where shes 13 and im 15 or so. i reread the chats and get so turned on. my name on it is bigbro4hislilsis if any lil sis' wanna play..

HelloSugar
04-26-2008, 12:19 AM
I love the daddy/daughter ones, and sometimes an uncle/niece, or grandfather/granddaughter one. Sometimes I like when the girl does the seducing, and often I like when it's a bit of a punishment (as long as she's enjoying it). I especially like it to be behind the mother's back if she's even in the picture anymore.

My main requirements are that it's consensual and she's at least a teenager.

I'm not too into the mother/son at all, I do enjoy some cousins now and then.

I have no interest in my brothers or father. I do have a stepfather who's cock I've always wanted to suck since he used to feel up my tits when I was a teenager. I'd sit in his lap and feel it bulge against my ass but I was too shy to do anything about it.

I went over there today to have him help me with something on my car (blew a fuse) and for a while I had an extra button on my shirt undone giving him a wonderful view of cleavage but my mom came home in about five minutes and i buttoned up... to bad, I would have loved to have had fun with him, it's been way too long.

Of course, she will go out of town in June so we'll see.

daddy_bare
04-26-2008, 12:59 AM
incest stories make me way horny specally dad dau stories
Well written, those stories can be intensely erotic.

daddy_bare
04-26-2008, 01:01 AM
I have to say that the idea of incest( especially Daddy/ daughter) turns me on like no other! but not the reality! Something about the taboo just makes me soooooo hot! oh and i'm a girl!
I could not agree more.

Nightowl12398
04-26-2008, 06:59 AM
Sounds interesting...

At least until you get to serve 3 to 6 for the act and loose your job like some guys im my vicinity.

J. Bailey

Britney
04-26-2008, 10:05 PM
Yes those are my favorite stories

WetOne
04-26-2008, 10:58 PM
In reality I would not have anything to do with incest, but for a story it is exciting.

Quiislut
04-27-2008, 01:46 AM
I like the stories and the reality, having grown up with my brother and having sex with him has just become a normal thing in my life, and ive always loved it, even if it isn't socially accepted, it just made us closer in our own way.

n2voyeurism
04-28-2008, 05:43 PM
Very much so

Starfucker
04-29-2008, 07:44 PM
i like reluctance incest stories the best...just as i was fucked as a child,i like it when a father and grandfather initiate the sex by 'innocent' touch..

when i was in college,i got to fuck my roommate and her father...i get wet just thinking about it now..

ThornyRose
05-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Never thought of it as being bad or anything like that.. all sorts of things happened between us My brothers and seperately my sister and at other times my Aunt, and a couple of times Mom..
Us boys would walk down to the creek to swim, always a lot of hardon's, and someone suggested that we screw one another in the butt. At that time the largest cock was only a skinny 6", and the ass hole is rather easy to handle it.. I know that I enjoyed being fucked rather than doing the fucking. that was the pre-teen era.
Sis was about 8 years younger than I but was always wanting to see my cock. We played around a lot, but I never acutally penetrated her..
My aunt was my educator.. she was just a few years older, and came to visit each summer. we would go off to the woods to inspect each other.. That was my up close education of a pussy.. She was a good teacher.. She could make me come 3 or 4 times a day.
Never had a big crush on mom.. Would sneak to a spot where I could watch her and dad going at it at night.. A friend bought a beagle that was in heat for our male to breed her. Just mom, the man with the dog and my self.. It seems that the two dogs srewing really turned mom on, As soon as she got rid of the man,, she just out and said "please do that to me" and I did. We did it at least 3 times that afternoon.. and I learned a lot.. I knew that whenever mom watched two animals breeding she would be ready for a good afternoon of making love.

Goofygrl1313
05-08-2008, 01:31 AM

I like them...but not when it involves young children. Those are a little disturbing

Distant Lover
05-09-2008, 08:27 PM
I have written several fictional stories about an incestuous attraction that is acted on without being consumated. Sexual teasing and experimentation between teenage siblings is an idea that intrigues me, even though I never did it with my sisters. Nor did I want to, even though they were and are beautiful. Sexual intercourse between close relatives is distasteful to me, however.

ThunderedEchoes
05-10-2008, 12:49 AM
Well, I'm not a girl or anything, but this I do love incest stories. I've written several, none of which are complete really... (Got writer's block) The fact that it is such a taboo is why I like it.

But, I have met one girl who said she enjoyed my stories and the fetish it portrayed. And if you ask me, I think there may just as well be as many girls out there as there are boys who like it as well, they're just embarrassed to admit it...

This is me, however, I am secretly writing something incestuous... new, as well.

sleepswithownmother
05-10-2008, 09:18 PM
thats cool i fuck my mom and we have a wonderful life together

kazzer
05-10-2008, 11:00 PM
I love to read incest stories especially father/daughter but would never do it. when I was young my cousin would touch me while pretending to toy fight and rub his prick against my pussy lips but it was never mentioned and we pretended nothing was happening. I can still get turned on thinking about it and wondering if we would ever have taken it further

ThunderedEchoes
05-11-2008, 01:02 AM
I love to read incest stories especially father/daughter but would never do it. when I was young my cousin would touch me while pretending to toy fight and rub his prick against my pussy lips but it was never mentioned and we pretended nothing was happening. I can still get turned on thinking about it and wondering if we would ever have taken it further

This!

RoseRed
05-11-2008, 01:20 AM
I've never done anything incestious nor would i, but the fantasy and stories of bro/sis is a big turn on for me(never possible, im a only child) but i would sometime like to rp it with my fiance.:rolleyes:

father/daughter stories turn me on but thinking about the real life is sick to me because of the age difference.

amr7osny
05-12-2008, 12:04 AM
thanx

daddy_bare
05-12-2008, 02:37 AM
... a big YES from me as far as liking incest stories. I am in the process of writing my/our story.

I would love to get an alert when you have it finished and posted.

priyahorny
05-12-2008, 09:45 AM
yea incest is not bad

Miss Alice
05-12-2008, 10:24 AM
Stories are good, role play is better.
But reality? I don't think so.

priyahorny
05-12-2008, 10:56 AM
hi alice

rockinghorse
05-12-2008, 11:45 AM
dear fiversex,
i, must admit i like reading about incest but i have never done it and even if i wanted or had the chance i never would, but its the thought of it that gets me off. the taboo and having whats not yours to have!! funny though i just asked this question but placed it in the wrong group by mistake, seems some people that log on to this site certainlt dont like it and dont mind telling you either!!! LOL ... still its all a game, what i think is ok is ok, what some one else thinks is ok is ok for them so long as i dont have to like it!!!1

we would love to know what and whom you think about doing it too???

sweetlily4u
05-15-2008, 05:17 AM
I've done incest with my uncle and one guy cousin. I was a sexy little girl and they knew it. Lucky me!

Now I totally love stories about old guys and young girls. Grandpa stories are so hot! It's especially if she has to be forced a little bit but learns to accept the pleasure from her old man! mmmm!

NastyDad
05-15-2008, 04:30 PM
I love the stories! It turns me on BIGTIME!! I've been playing with my daughter since she was about 11...she's 16 now and a totally hot little bitch! My girlfriend is into incest as well...she's done her son and daughter, a nephew and also LOVES younger boys...as we both do. We both love the young stuff...boy or girl!

oralsexman3
06-01-2008, 03:00 PM
very nice...once my younger sister and i were drunk, and had been talking about how much she loves sucking dick, and i know she wanted to suck me off...still turns me on..wish i had done it..we both remember it, but never speak of it. ive never told anyone this before..

born2nd
06-06-2008, 09:43 AM
I've done incest with my uncle and one guy cousin. I was a sexy little girl and they knew it. Lucky me!

Now I totally love stories about old guys and young girls. Grandpa stories are so hot! It's especially if she has to be forced a little bit but learns to accept the pleasure from her old man! mmmm!

:pI was chatting on Literotica with a teen girl from England that had a fantasy about her dad fucking her and she had been having the same fantasy for years. We roleplayed it and she said she had never got off so hard before. She also said that fulfilled her fantasy.

styxx
06-06-2008, 06:58 PM
I guess I am the same as most on here. Incest stories have an attraction, it is the forbidden and the risk that we like. The reality is another subject though.
I fanasized about my sisters, what horny young man didn't? Hormones raging and the object of desire running around in her scimpies, what chance has a young man?
Incest appears in some of my stories, but isn't the main theme.

Styxx

DavidB
06-06-2008, 08:14 PM
I've always wanted to do something with my older sister (19) but never had the guts to do it; mainly because of how she might react. I've tried doing a few small things, nothing serious though, and she always teases me when she gets out of the shower and walks around with only a towel on. Not to mention how she always walks around without a bra on when my parents aren't home (in the evening)

Sometimes when I take a shower I leave the door some-what open and only the see through plastic shower curtain strewn across, so when she comes out of her room or up stairs she can see into the shower room. She's never said anything about seeing me, but I know she's looked because when she walks by I can see her head turned with her eyes straight at me. Maybe she thinks I just didn't hear her, but I can't seem to get her to do anything. Even a handjob would be nice. :(

GrandRequinBlanc
06-06-2008, 10:20 PM
I like them...but not when it involves young children. Those are a little disturbing

+2

Incest and pedophilia are not the same. Incest can be concenssual.

But the later is not and will likely damage the child's mentaly and possibly physicaly... despite what pedophiles are trying to make others believe... Pre puberty sex is one sided... If it were not, kids would eventually initiate sex amongst themselves which they do not unless "entice" by an adult... Just wrong to hurt kids.

liminater
06-06-2008, 10:39 PM
If it were not, kids would eventually initiate sex amongst themselves which they do not unless "entice" by an adult... Just wrong to hurt kids.

I disagree... I know that when I was a kid, I was all about sex long before I was ever involved with an adult woman. And so were most of the kids I grew up with... the little girls I knew only needed a mild suggestion to eb more than willing to explore. Even as an adult, while I want nothing to do with kids, I've known many who were rather obvious about fumbling attempts to be at least somewhat sexual in their approach with me and other adults.

Pre-pubescent kids do know that sexual feelings exist, even if they aren't sure what to do about them. Ask any parent... one of the more common things we all deal with is kids playing with themselves, just because "it feels good".

sicksicka
06-06-2008, 11:06 PM
Wtf?!

I understand liking incest stories, but seriously, wtf is up with actually liking your mom/dad/siblings. That's what I find nasty.

momma_deb
06-07-2008, 01:25 AM
Incest mom here, 44 yrs old. Enjoy talking to others about the topic, real stories, or fantasies. Especially with other moms, dads, or boys.

GrandRequinBlanc
06-07-2008, 02:57 PM
I disagree... I know that when I was a kid, I was all about sex long before I was ever involved with an adult woman. And so were most of the kids I grew up with... the little girls I knew only needed a mild suggestion to eb more than willing to explore. Even as an adult, while I want nothing to do with kids, I've known many who were rather obvious about fumbling attempts to be at least somewhat sexual in their approach with me and other adults.

Pre-pubescent kids do know that sexual feelings exist, even if they aren't sure what to do about them. Ask any parent... one of the more common things we all deal with is kids playing with themselves, just because "it feels good".

"explore", "fumbling attempts", "somewhat sexual", "playing with themselves"...

Those are all part of the "trek" I was talking about. Little steps in becoming a sexual being. A slow discovery of sexuality. Of course the body of infant sometimes sends pleasure message to the brain, even if the sexual system is not fully develop. Some kids even have small erection when you change their diaper....That does not mean they are ready for sex... And that's NOT what I meant by "initiating sex"... Put more plainly, if kids were ready for sex, they would have intercourse amonst themselves...and they don't. They may kiss, play doctor... etc.. out of a healthy curiosity... But when adults misinterpret those for signs of full sexual readiness... that's just a bad read, often fueled by their own sexual deviation for pedophilia.

When you learn to scuba dive, you start in a swimming pool. Then shalow water, then deeper waters with decompression and so on... It's not because you can bread in the regulator in the pool and are asking question about deep dives that you are ready to go with experience divers at 200 feet...

john666dh
06-09-2008, 05:31 PM
i just luv incest. would luv to talk abt it, share experiences or have roleplays.
anybody interested just hit me up on john666dh at hotmail dot com.

well i really have the hots for my cousin who's 22 and i'm 24. i dunno how she fels abt me, but its my dream to get close to her n fuck her sometime.she's really hot i hafta say.

catan
06-10-2008, 12:49 AM
When I was 13 my friend and I played cards with his mother, who was very young (early 30's) and open minded. She was a leftover from the hippie generation and I always thought that she was incredibly sexy, and acted more like a kid than a grown up. She taught us to play poker one day, and jokingly said that as we got older, we should learn how to play strip poker. My friend asked his mom to show us how to play strip poker and of course she initially said no, but with very little prodding we got her to agree to show us.

At first we were a little timid but as time went on, we jumped headlong into the game. We were only wearing shorts, undies, tee shirts, and socks so it didn't take us long to get down to our underwear. Even at that young age I could see that we were having a profound effect on my friends mom. With every article of clothing we took off she would blush, and giggle, and her breathing would get quicker. It was also evident before very long that my friend and I were sporting some very hard adolecent erections.Obviously we didn't have very big cocks, but what we had, was pointing straight up.

My friend lost, and had to strip naked, which he did without a trace of embarassment. As he pulled down his tighty whities, I noticed that he still had no pubic hair and his cock was much smaller than mine. Still it was the first hard penis I had ever seen besides my own, and I have to admit to being turned on by the situation. His mother was staring at his cock and I noticed that her forhead was moist as she watched her son expose his naked prick.

He also noticed that his mom was getting turned on, and he turned to me and asked me to pull my undies down. I refused because I won, but this only made him angry and stated yanking down my shorts. We both started laughing and he began to tickle me, as I laughed more he yelled for his mom to help, which she did gladly. As my laughing got out of control, he finally succeeded in stripping me and exposing my cock. It was probably twice the size of his, and I had a fair crop on hair, certainly not as much as a grown man, but more than him.

His mother admitted that she was getting horny, and stated that we better get dressed. I don't know what came over me because I was usually a very shy kid, but I reached down and started touching myself in front of both my friend and his mother. I just couldn't stop myself, even though I knew that I shouldn't. They were both staring at me with looks of what I know now was complete lust. My friend came over and sat right next to me and started rubbing his cock also. This was too much for his mom, she mumbled something about how wrong this was, but knelt down in front of us for a better view. We spread our legs so she could see our our preteen balls bounce up and down, and my friend said something that shocked me, he asked his mom show us her tits. She was literally trembling as she yanked up her blouse and bra and exposed her beautiful breasts, she was pinching her nipples and moaning and he asked he to take of her shorts. What ever will power she may have had, left her as she pulled down her shorts and panties and showed me the first mature pussy I ever had ever seen. She reached down and spread the hair on her lips and started rubbing very hard, I couldn't take anymore and I remember arching my back and shooting cum straight up in the air, across my chest and onto my friends face, this made his mother squeeze her legs together and cum, I remember her screaming "So hot..." as she did. My friend told me later that he came too, although I think he was too young for anything to come out.

Nothing like that ever happened again with them and we never even spoke of it again. They moved about six month later and I never saw them again. However I can tell you that this is a very true story, and I occasionally tell it to my wife when she masturbates, it never fails to get her off.

temptress_69
07-20-2008, 04:16 PM
ive never had the incest experience but it makes me realy horny reading and thinking about it

muminlawslover
07-20-2008, 04:49 PM
When I was 13 my friend and I played cards with his mother, who was very young (early 30's) and open minded. She was a leftover from the hippie generation and I always thought that she was incredibly sexy, and acted more like a kid than a grown up. She taught us to play poker one day, and jokingly said that as we got older, we should learn how to play strip poker. My friend asked his mom to show us how to play strip poker and of course she initially said no, but with very little prodding we got her to agree to show us.

At first we were a little timid but as time went on, we jumped headlong into the game. We were only wearing shorts, undies, tee shirts, and socks so it didn't take us long to get down to our underwear. Even at that young age I could see that we were having a profound effect on my friends mom. With every article of clothing we took off she would blush, and giggle, and her breathing would get quicker. It was also evident before very long that my friend and I were sporting some very hard adolecent erections.Obviously we didn't have very big cocks, but what we had, was pointing straight up.

My friend lost, and had to strip naked, which he did without a trace of embarassment. As he pulled down his tighty whities, I noticed that he still had no pubic hair and his cock was much smaller than mine. Still it was the first hard penis I had ever seen besides my own, and I have to admit to being turned on by the situation. His mother was staring at his cock and I noticed that her forhead was moist as she watched her son expose his naked prick.

He also noticed that his mom was getting turned on, and he turned to me and asked me to pull my undies down. I refused because I won, but this only made him angry and stated yanking down my shorts. We both started laughing and he began to tickle me, as I laughed more he yelled for his mom to help, which she did gladly. As my laughing got out of control, he finally succeeded in stripping me and exposing my cock. It was probably twice the size of his, and I had a fair crop on hair, certainly not as much as a grown man, but more than him.

His mother admitted that she was getting horny, and stated that we better get dressed. I don't know what came over me because I was usually a very shy kid, but I reached down and started touching myself in front of both my friend and his mother. I just couldn't stop myself, even though I knew that I shouldn't. They were both staring at me with looks of what I know now was complete lust. My friend came over and sat right next to me and started rubbing his cock also. This was too much for his mom, she mumbled something about how wrong this was, but knelt down in front of us for a better view. We spread our legs so she could see our our preteen balls bounce up and down, and my friend said something that shocked me, he asked his mom show us her tits. She was literally trembling as she yanked up her blouse and bra and exposed her beautiful breasts, she was pinching her nipples and moaning and he asked he to take of her shorts. What ever will power she may have had, left her as she pulled down her shorts and panties and showed me the first mature pussy I ever had ever seen. She reached down and spread the hair on her lips and started rubbing very hard, I couldn't take anymore and I remember arching my back and shooting cum straight up in the air, across my chest and onto my friends face, this made his mother squeeze her legs together and cum, I remember her screaming "So hot..." as she did. My friend told me later that he came too, although I think he was too young for anything to come out.

Nothing like that ever happened again with them and we never even spoke of it again. They moved about six month later and I never saw them again. However I can tell you that this is a very true story, and I occasionally tell it to my wife when she masturbates, it never fails to get her off.

Nice one Catan, i enjoyed reading it very much!

Silas88
07-20-2008, 04:50 PM
I am a male and have not engaged in incest but I also find the topic interesting.

muminlawslover
07-20-2008, 04:51 PM
I love the daddy/daughter ones, and sometimes an uncle/niece, or grandfather/granddaughter one. Sometimes I like when the girl does the seducing, and often I like when it's a bit of a punishment (as long as she's enjoying it). I especially like it to be behind the mother's back if she's even in the picture anymore.

My main requirements are that it's consensual and she's at least a teenager.

I'm not too into the mother/son at all, I do enjoy some cousins now and then.

I have no interest in my brothers or father. I do have a stepfather who's cock I've always wanted to suck since he used to feel up my tits when I was a teenager. I'd sit in his lap and feel it bulge against my ass but I was too shy to do anything about it.

I went over there today to have him help me with something on my car (blew a fuse) and for a while I had an extra button on my shirt undone giving him a wonderful view of cleavage but my mom came home in about five minutes and i buttoned up... to bad, I would have loved to have had fun with him, it's been way too long.

Of course, she will go out of town in June so we'll see.

Did anything happen with your stepdad in June then?

deidre79
07-20-2008, 04:52 PM
I kinda like a daddy figure in my life. Oh well, random thought.

muminlawslover
07-20-2008, 05:05 PM
I kinda like a daddy figure in my life. Oh well, random thought.

I'll be your daddy Deidre! lol
xxx

deidre79
07-20-2008, 05:11 PM
I'll be your daddy Deidre! lol
xxx You won't spank me too hard, will you?

member198
07-20-2008, 07:08 PM
Would enjoy being your daddy Deidre.

sweetamanda84
07-20-2008, 10:28 PM
I hate to say it but I love incest stories. Then again I love most erotica stories.

Innocent_Slut225
07-20-2008, 11:09 PM
I love incest stories. I've never done anything with family because there is a very large age gap between my siblings and parents. 19 years between my closest brother and I, so eh. But I love the bro/sis idea, and mom/son, also dad/daughter. Even sis/sis or mom/daugher. Sometimes I'll roleplay or phonesex the incest theme.

Seeing a forbidden cock or pussy is just hot to me.

daddy_bare
07-21-2008, 01:16 AM
So a big YES from me as far as liking incest stories. I am in the process of writing my/our story.

Please let me know when your story is ready to post. I am sure there are many others here who would also like to read it.

Silas88
07-21-2008, 05:23 AM
Thanks for this thread. I find the topic interesting but did not now if anyone else felt that way. I finished reading about Genetic Sexual Attraction is which sexual attraction between relatives who have had a long absense from each other.

ThunderedEchoes
07-21-2008, 05:54 AM
I want a female here, either to be my daughter to roleplay, or my sister. God, so fucking HOT. PM me. :]

Hot_Girl_In_Love
07-21-2008, 05:21 PM
omg i like incest stories but how do u write them

v2356pogo
07-21-2008, 07:58 PM
I love incest stories as well. My favorites are brother/little sister .

Silas88
07-22-2008, 12:42 PM
I like brother/sister stories as well.

Franklin847
07-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Oh yes I like em and did my sister at 14 she was 16 it felt real good but she wouldnt let me anymore:Zz

Kinky Lyricist
07-27-2008, 08:49 AM
It's good to hear that I'm not strange. I feel the same as lots of you. Would never do it in real life but they are pretty much the only stories i read. and a good roleplay can work wonders. ;)

Distant Lover
07-28-2008, 02:38 AM
For me to appreciate an “incest” story incest must not actually take place. In other words, one of the keywords must be “nosex.” What is more, the story must be plausible, and in its own way moral. The relatives involved must love each other. A story in which a fifteen year old virgin plots and succeeds at the seduction of her father or brother is implausible. A story in which a father or brother plans and succeeds at the seduction of his fifteen year old virgin daughter or sister violates my sense of morality. After all, most underage girls who participate in incest are harmed by it emotionally, and sometimes for life.

However, while sexual intercourse must not occur, the agreeable preliminaries may, as long as they are consensual and mutually enjoyable. Additionally, it is best that the event begin accidentally. Finally, I want the male partner to be more resistant. This is less plausible, but more moral.

wm_medic
07-28-2008, 03:12 PM
That was how I found this site. I was looking for new incest stories and found my way here. I would never actually do it but there is something about the taboo thats just a major turn on. I don't care for the grandpa/grandma stories but as long as it's well written and consentual then it's really alot of fun to read.

SlickKitty
07-28-2008, 03:51 PM

I'm a girly and go for incest stories too. Like you implied, they're not about OUR bros and Dad, but someone else's. We're not the only ones. On all sex story sites I've seen, the incest genre/cat gets the most reads - not always the highest votes.

Why? Beyond the naughtiness, it is a fabulous fantasy. Living in the same house makes laundry hamper pantie raids so much easier, not to mention catching your bro in the shower with a hard-on or your mother slipping her bra off.

Why is incest taboo - underage sex is just as illegal? Genetically transmitted disease? - solved by birth control and genetic screening. Marriage? - non-earning daughters had to be married off to third parties to protect the family estate - not true today.

I still remember going into my parents' bedroom when i was 16 and accidentally finding my mother's birth control pills. My instinctive reaction was, "Yuk,they don't still do that surely, how gross." Sex is the province of the young but I'll still enjoy reading how a son inveigles his way into his mother's bed.

HelloSugar
07-29-2008, 01:04 AM
Did anything happen with your stepdad in June then?

Unfortunately, no. He went with her. But I did find out that he is now on a different work schedual than her. He works 4 - 10 hour (or more) days and she is on a regular schedual. As soon as i find out what day it is he has off I'll see what I can do. hehehe.

kazman
07-29-2008, 07:53 PM
I've made out with my cousin before, it was def one of the most exciting things i've done just b/c knowing she was my cousin. In my culture though it is not uncommon for cousins to get married...

Silas88
07-30-2008, 03:51 AM
Cousins marrying is not unusual. It happens. Not sure why its frowned on when its apart of society for years. Famous authors, actors, politicians have married cousins even a US President was married to his cousin.

kazman
08-01-2008, 02:07 AM
supposedly since the DNA is closely related (or something like that) where the kids of parents who are cousins, usually have some sort of birth defect to them. I know one couple in our circle of friends who have several children with some sort of birth defect, i.e. mute and def.

Besides the kids part of it i find it hot as hell....

nicholas13
09-03-2008, 12:35 AM
please read my stories and let me kno wut u think u can look them up by my name nicholas13:)

LuckyRocker
09-03-2008, 07:42 AM
I love the thought so much. I've never done it, but probably would if it came up. I'm writing a dad/dau story right now, and hopefully it will be up by the end of the month. Keep on the look out. And if any girls or guys have requests for a story let me know and I'll try to work it out.

lipbalm
09-08-2008, 10:49 PM
Like a lot of you, I would NEVER EVER hope to be in a situation where incest would occur with close family members, but I love reading those stories. It doesn't matter the combo, it's just the weirdness of it that gets me.
I (girl), grew up masturbating and playing around with my cousin, also a girl. We would finger each other, eat each other out, suck on our titties. One time, I even got off fingering myself while she peed on my boobs. All of this happened when I was like 11 or 12. I've always been very sexual. We even including one of her friends in our little sessions (also a girl). That was hot. It happened in an outdoor shower at the beach. Anyway, we continued doing this until we were about 16 and she got pregnant. We never speak of it now. Ever. But, I think about it and get off often.

xOmGx MiamiGurl
09-08-2008, 10:52 PM

i guess im kinda undecided on this 1

hitmancaper1
09-09-2008, 12:07 AM
i guess im kinda undecided on this 1

what about a cute guy with a big cock;)

Empress Lainie
09-10-2008, 12:36 PM
Cousins marrying is not unusual. It happens. Not sure why its frowned on when its apart of society for years. Famous authors, actors, politicians have married cousins even a US President was married to his cousin.

Thats because she was such an ugly woman no one else would have her.

But ER was an absolutely grand person.

Clinton's daughter looks so much like she could be HER daughter.

retired4516
09-10-2008, 06:17 PM
i've wasted alot of cum jerking off thinkin of my daughter and her daughter but will never happen for real:oops:

g0ddess_alexis
10-18-2008, 07:15 AM

me too! i like incest to. but i dont want to have sex with any of my family members. its just interesting :kiss:

licker nicker
10-18-2008, 07:30 AM
both my sisters are hot and i used to cum thinking about them. now my bf and i roleplay a lot as father daughter. i love being the little innocent daughter. we are always looking for another girl to play with us too.

john666dh
10-18-2008, 01:36 PM
love incest stories and roleplay, if any one wants to have a roleplay chat, add me
john666dh@hotmail.com

Twyla
10-19-2008, 05:13 AM
I love incest stories especially Daddy/daughter, grandpa/granddaughter, uncle/niece, big bro/little sis...mmmmm!
Mom/son sometimes if the son is dominant.

barkarar
10-19-2008, 05:25 AM
Check ur PM and reply back..

Barkarar

IVA HARDON
10-19-2008, 05:34 AM
i live in a very big incest family i'm the only male among all my daughters,neices and cousins we've even added my eighteen year old granddaughter into the mix but the rule in the family is you must be eighteen and it's their drcision to join in.so if you all wish to pm me in private we can chat.:excited::excited:

cupcakes
10-19-2008, 05:35 AM
I love incest stories! In fact I've been living it since I was 12.

purodominicano44
10-19-2008, 06:48 AM
all these daddy daughter stories wat about mom and son?

I dont partake in incest and never would but I do love the stories... how a milf uses her body to attract the son and all the flirting in between... or how the son takes control and forces the mom to do certain things they dont want to but end up liking...

good stuff!

Sepharia
10-19-2008, 06:59 AM
I'm a big fan of incest stories myself. When I was *much* younger I started liking them and kinda freaked myself out with it a bit at first, but hey it grew on me. :excited:

Peace1892
10-19-2008, 08:24 AM
Im with Sepharia, im also a fan of a good insest stories. but i am male and like almost any sex story. :p

falian
10-20-2008, 06:43 PM
Theres a big difference between enjoying them and actually thinking about doing them!

ChinaGirl
10-27-2008, 07:47 AM
I enjoy reading them.. not afraid to admit it ( On this site ). Never entered my mind about actually doing it mainly because i'm was an only child and both my parents have now passed away.

barkarar
10-27-2008, 08:35 AM
Check ur PM, Chinagirl..

Barkarar

g0ddess_alexis
10-31-2008, 10:22 AM
i like incest too! :kiss:

sarkar1111
10-31-2008, 01:01 PM
i like real sex stories

Bignastie
10-31-2008, 02:01 PM
i would like to see some real pictures of incest. if you have some and dont want to post but willing to share you can email them to me.

QQShoe
10-31-2008, 06:17 PM
I wouldn't do it, not now or in the forseeable future, but who know? I'm still young.

I only enjoy reading at this point

arsman3000
11-01-2008, 08:22 PM
I had sex with my daughter, I never came so hard in my life.

ilovebigtits69
11-10-2008, 06:28 PM
its weard to say but i got crush on my mum..i duno how to start it on or what to say ne1 experinced in this feild can they help me? ne sensible suggestions?i wanna giv it ago befor xmas..help me out if u lot can

hornydog8622
11-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Incest is the best even the stories as well. Although i wish that it could happen to me tho. All those types of stories turns me on tho.

IVA HARDON
11-10-2008, 09:37 PM
my sisters and daughter pratice it with me constantly

IVA HARDON
11-10-2008, 09:56 PM
let me re-phrase that my sisters and my daughters, along with my neices and my oldest granddaughter(eighteen) practice it on a daily basis even a few of my female coisins have joined in and the mothers of my daughters are sisters who encouraged it as they to enjoy their own little sisterly incest.:kiss::excited:

luvitallnow
11-11-2008, 02:57 AM
I do not want to fuck my daughter but I am so turned on by my aunt and my cousins, their hot asses, tits, cunts,,,, omg, it is so fun to get hrd and imagine, omg, let's all fuck

IVA HARDON
11-11-2008, 03:41 AM
i had an aunt i always wanted to fuck growing up she was a few years older than me when i was 13 she was like 22 maybe 23 she would always ask me to stay at her house with her when her hubby was out of town she was a hot lady, she had this one closet the lead from the outside hall to her bedroom and me being a perv i had my trusty mirrror i would climb through that closet and hide till she went to sleep and put the mirror under the door enough to see her get undressed man she was sexy,and i did the same while she was in the shower i was able to catch her masterbating a few times,once she was a bit drunk and let me play with her big tits man that was great then,finally when i was around 24 she was at our house was all crying to my other aunt she was all pilled up and drunk so when she started to drive home my other aunt said iva follow her to make sure she gets home safe when she pulled into her drive i pulled in after her she got out and said iva thanks will you come in for a few i'm just so upset. i came to find out her hubby was cheating on her with another man and had been doing it for a long time,she was all up tight i said auntie have a drink and we'll talk ,she was like what did i do wrong for him to go gay? i said auntie your sexy and i have always thought that she smiled and said you think so yep if i was your hubby i'd fuck the living shit out of you all the time and she leaned over and kissed me i new then i was going to finally fuck her i started to massage her big tits and rubbed her pussy through her pants i said auntie lets go to your room there's something i've longed for since i was 13 yrs old and i can't pass this up i lead her to her bed room stripped her naked layed her on th bed and muffed into her honey box , it was so sweet tasting i slide my dick into her hole and fucked her like i had never fucked a woman before i was bound and determined to fuck her all night and cum in her sweet hole as many times as possible we frolicked till the we hours of the morning i know i came in her at least 7-8 times or more we finally fell asleep and the next morning i woke to her sucking my dick oh man i was in heaven she said thanks that was so nice of you for attending to my needs i attended to her needs for many years i even fuck her daughter till this day ,along with my daughters,neices and my oldest granddaughter, incest can be some of the best sex.

loveporns
11-11-2008, 02:03 PM
its pleasure to read such story

luvitallnow
11-14-2008, 06:29 AM
luv the taboo of it all, mom son fucking, boy and auntie, let's all fuck

JadedSadist
11-15-2008, 01:07 AM
Well, I completely see where you're coming from. I'm not at all attracted to my dad, or my brother.

But incest...I will admit...really turns me on. It's just so...hush-hush, don't go there. It's hard to resist the lure of the forbidden.

Dolixi2
11-15-2008, 08:09 PM
Incest between brother and sister is a great thing if it happens in a natural and loving way. Believe me my brother and me had the greatest of times together but now we don't have sex anymore but are the best bro and sis in the world.

Dolixi2
11-15-2008, 08:14 PM
Forgot to mention that If you want to know more about bro and me, you just have to ask and I'll post an answer.

rabbyboy
11-16-2008, 08:45 AM
Hey your NOT normal,, I have had sex with my cousin,when I was 12 he was 21, My dad when he caught us doing it ,, when I was 14, and my 2 broyhers when I was 16,, and I still do it now and I'm 18 so ,, IT's NOT sick,, Just relax and enjoy life

sick

rabbyboy
11-16-2008, 08:47 AM
You guys need to tell the truth, once in awhile.. You all have had insest sex,, but pretend it's SOOOOOOOOOO BAD ,,, why do you do this,,, get a life people..

MACHVA
11-17-2008, 01:11 AM
incest??? hmmmmm NO but if anyone likes good luck to fuck youre mom or dad or SOMEONE *joke*

negrodamus
11-17-2008, 01:20 AM
you should check out the Taboo porn series....Kay Parker,Mike Ranger,Dorothy LeMay....it's fucking hot. and in Taboo 2 he's doing his sister

Samantha James
11-18-2008, 08:27 AM
Hey I love sex with my cousin Bobby, I was 13 the first time,, he was 19, He even fucked me the day he got married, He had to drive me to his future wife house to get change as I was a Brides-Maid, so we stoped on the way and he fucked me and came in me,I didn't clean up so I had his cum in me during the wedding.. :p:p:p

blueboy08
11-18-2008, 08:59 AM
I have a few cousins that I would have sex with if the opportunity arose. Besides we all played around together as kids anyways. Stories are great and the real thing between consenting people is fine too. Us americans are just usually an uptight bunch, its just who we are.

muminlawslover
11-27-2008, 07:08 PM
i had an aunt i always wanted to fuck growing up she was a few years older than me when i was 13 she was like 22 maybe 23 she would always ask me to stay at her house with her when her hubby was out of town she was a hot lady, she had this one closet the lead from the outside hall to her bedroom and me being a perv i had my trusty mirrror i would climb through that closet and hide till she went to sleep and put the mirror under the door enough to see her get undressed man she was sexy,and i did the same while she was in the shower i was able to catch her masterbating a few times,once she was a bit drunk and let me play with her big tits man that was great then,finally when i was around 24 she was at our house was all crying to my other aunt she was all pilled up and drunk so when she started to drive home my other aunt said iva follow her to make sure she gets home safe when she pulled into her drive i pulled in after her she got out and said iva thanks will you come in for a few i'm just so upset. i came to find out her hubby was cheating on her with another man and had been doing it for a long time,she was all up tight i said auntie have a drink and we'll talk ,she was like what did i do wrong for him to go gay? i said auntie your sexy and i have always thought that she smiled and said you think so yep if i was your hubby i'd fuck the living shit out of you all the time and she leaned over and kissed me i new then i was going to finally fuck her i started to massage her big tits and rubbed her pussy through her pants i said auntie lets go to your room there's something i've longed for since i was 13 yrs old and i can't pass this up i lead her to her bed room stripped her naked layed her on th bed and muffed into her honey box , it was so sweet tasting i slide my dick into her hole and fucked her like i had never fucked a woman before i was bound and determined to fuck her all night and cum in her sweet hole as many times as possible we frolicked till the we hours of the morning i know i came in her at least 7-8 times or more we finally fell asleep and the next morning i woke to her sucking my dick oh man i was in heaven she said thanks that was so nice of you for attending to my needs i attended to her needs for many years i even fuck her daughter till this day ,along with my daughters,neices and my oldest granddaughter, incest can be some of the best sex.
Excellent IVAHARDON, i wish you all the good pussy you can get. Who's is the best pussy out of your family members who've youve fucked? ive fucked my sis a few years back when we were still at school and now i fuck my mother in law!

Silas88
11-28-2008, 02:10 AM
Forgot to mention that If you want to know more about bro and me, you just have to ask and I'll post an answer.

Yes please do. I am also facinated on the subject. I have never done it but do read about it. So long as its consensual of course between the two.

sexyladylovesit
11-29-2008, 05:16 AM
I love incest stories - daddy/daughter and grandfather/granddaughter are my favorites - do not like mother/son or brother/sister.

The best for me is when the daddy/grandfather is doing the seducing or forcing/punishing , oh what a turn on!!

However, i have no interest in my Father or Grandfather - anything taboo/out of the ordinary totally gets me hot!

Marine112
11-29-2008, 07:10 AM

I do :)

It definitely turns me on... I wouldn't ever do it with anybody in my immediate family, but... I did have a "sister", no relation, use to mess around when we were little, then as a teen I had a thing for my aunt, then I had another "sister" who lived with us and I walked in on her masturbating once and there was like a five minute pause where I just watched her and she loved it... After that, I was all about her... lol I was a crazy lil teen.

shahkt
12-01-2008, 02:12 AM
i like the fantasy of it. not reality. so yeah, some stories are hot.

your pic truely beautiful as you are

Brother-N-Sister
12-01-2008, 03:07 AM
:rose:My young brother and I have recently discovered each other sexually. The sex is so exciting and Taboo I orgasm so hard.
Would love to share stories with anyone interested in this topic:rose:

alma14
12-05-2008, 07:17 PM
my daddy fondle me when I was young,I liked being touch by him

alma14
12-06-2008, 04:27 AM
ever since my dad touch me I cant stop thinking about it,first because I liked and second we got really closed,he become my best friend

becasual
12-06-2008, 11:19 PM
Hey Cupkakes, I would love to hear how things started for you.:rose:

GrahamWellington
12-09-2008, 10:05 PM
It's pretty disappointing to read all these comments and see so few moms saying they'd like to get-it-on with their sons, or at least women in general saying they enjoy reading mom/son stories.

Oh well, I've felt for a long time now that I'm on the wrong planet ever since so many women these days are becoming bi-sexuals or lesbians ... further distancing themselves from the needs of my own sexual/psychological wiring as time goes by.:(

luvitallnow
12-13-2008, 01:11 AM
Where is Britney, her stories are so fucking hottttt

HornyTina
12-13-2008, 07:28 AM
I luv incest stories. I really get turned on about stuff that's supposed to be secret and wrong. i wish xnxx had more incest movies 2

Kohran
12-15-2008, 04:14 AM
You guys need to tell the truth, once in awhile.. You all have had insest sex,, but pretend it's SOOOOOOOOOO BAD ,,, why do you do this,,, get a life people..

no the one lying is you because you're not doing it and are just trying to get attention.

alwayswetxoxo
12-16-2008, 12:20 AM
ive been doing it with my bro for awhile now

tyciol
12-16-2008, 03:47 AM
There's no contradiction here OP. I like these stories too yet I don't find my immediate family attractive either. It really is a cultural thing, I think, or maybe the imagining of family members we invent who better suit a need?

Kohran
12-17-2008, 05:08 AM
ive been doing it with my bro for awhile now

no you haven't...

Irina
12-17-2008, 02:21 PM
I was into incest a long time ago - with brother. Loved it at the time and still think about it when I am "doing myself"

cumdripping
06-23-2009, 11:58 PM
I gotta say I never had the chance for incest in reality :(. However here in this forum I have explored it, found out it is so awesome to be part of someone's pleasure regarding incest. Now I cum very hard huge long pulses of cum when I am role playing Someones Daddy.... LOVE IT!

Just cannot wait to act it out in the flesh with a female that has the same feelings.... :rose::rose::rose:

catrina604
06-24-2009, 12:08 AM
I have fantasized about my Dad but I think it should stay that way.

seve0077
06-24-2009, 12:13 AM
i have fantasized about your dads daughter!! wanna play you sexy little bitch?

catrina604
06-24-2009, 12:17 AM
hugs thanks that made me giggle. would love to play.

Sweet Skittlez
06-24-2009, 12:48 AM
i like incest stories too...lol..mostly daddy/daughter ones tho..no weird gay ones

Rossclan
06-25-2009, 04:26 AM
Like many of you, I love the stories and the fantasies. Have role played a daddy/daughter before. I had some hot older cousins growing up, but our families were WAY too conservative to do anything about it.

Rockgod30
06-25-2009, 06:37 AM
Incest stories are just exciting to read. Whether they are true or just fantasies they seem to be more intense. It could be the fact that it is something Taboo and forbidden. More than affairs. Too young is not good except experimenting or teasing. Teenager and up makes a good story.

Speaking of a story I guess I can share one.

If I didn't write a few lines and realized I sound lame. I will have to work on that. Bro/sis in any combination is the best in my opinion. From full, half to step, younger or older, that is the best type of story. Daddy/Daughter is ok. Mom/Son is eh, fifty/fifty. I am a two brothers/one sister kind of guy. Even outside of incest I like two males and one female threesome the best.

~Rockgod30

treen
06-25-2009, 09:38 AM
me and my brother started watching our parents do it at night when we were hitting puberty i was 13 he was 15 we got curious about what it was i felt his hard dick before i saw it i mean i had been seeing his dick all the times growing up there were early times when we thought nothing of getting naked and bathing together but that had stopped sometime when i think i was 10-11 when i felt his hard dick pressing on side of my thigh for the first time we had been watching my parents it was curiousity mainly that we went further in days to come
we never thought that it wasnt allowed our parents were close relatives was all i thought so close relatives did it but only at night and not in public view
so we did it at night me and my brother
it started with us fondling one another we found it gave us pleasure so we did it again and again he will fondle and suck on my tits as my dad did it to my mother then he started fingering my slit as he had seen dad do to mother
peneteration came a year or so later
though by then we had learnt that siblings didnt do it but we didnt stop
it had become an addiction
so whats the debate about all the time about it being taboo
of course creating generations through incest may be is not right but whats wrong with deriving pleasure
me and my brother still fuck whenever we get a chance otherwise just a hug from him is a great pleasure

barrel
06-26-2009, 11:39 AM
I'm a bloke that loves incest. Bring it on I say!!

lovetofuck
06-26-2009, 01:14 PM
Hi

I realy like incest and my mom the most
its been 2 years Im thinking of her and the stories mom-son realy make me hard

wish someday I could share photos and videos of her here on XNXX

catrina604
06-27-2009, 03:03 PM
I'm a new guy here actually... I love incest stories especially Daddy/daughter damn much.

I love them to

1stprize
06-27-2009, 03:31 PM
I was seduced when I was 13 by my aunt. I was very olpen to sex at the time, so she didn't have to work very hard to get me to do it, but since then I have been very actively involved in incest. After she seduced me I seduced my sister and now as an adult I am sexually active with my daughter. It is a difficult pattern to break. I wold like to hear from women who have seduced younger family members or daughters who have seduced their older brothers or dads.

sudokuhai
06-27-2009, 03:56 PM
I love incest stories.. but i love only those stories with rape concept.. son raping mom.. brother raping sister

Daddycums
06-27-2009, 05:23 PM
I'm not a girl, (unless you believe my joke in another thread about being a "reverse sexual predator"), but I like incest stories.

I suppose the reason I like them is because I think sex stories are more entertaining if they're "naughty." In other words, the further they stray from the most socially accepted sexual relations (husbands and wives), the better.

On the other hand, because I like to project myself into the characters, to "become" the characters as I'm reading or writing, the idea of men having sex with anything but a beautiful woman disturbs me. In the stories I like to read, women can have sex with whomever (or whatever) they want, but men are limited. So that leaves only a few possible "taboo" subjects, the most obvious being underage teen girls and incest. You'll notice that in the stories I write, both of these themes feature prominently.

I also find the whole family dynamic fascinating. There's so much potential for various emotional connections between family members. A sister may find her brother annoying, yet still love him. A brother may be embarrassed to have a little sister tag along with him, yet still feel protective toward her and be willing to risk his own life to save her from danger. A father sees his little girl transitioning into a sexy young teenager, yet he still remembers bouncing her on his knee as a child. Brothers and sisters may even be sexually attracted to each other, yet be comfortable knowing that they don't have to have that kind of relationship in order to be together. And all of this can happen under the same roof. There's so much to explore there, it makes for some great storytelling.

jackie02
06-29-2009, 11:15 AM
i like the fantasy of it. not reality. so yeah, some stories are hot. very true comment same wth me

dad_e
07-02-2009, 03:54 AM
I have to admit, I would love to watch Catrina's or Jackie's Daddy pushing his big thick mature cock into his daughter. Is that bad to say?

upman
07-02-2009, 02:05 PM
they work for me

catrina604
07-02-2009, 02:07 PM
I have to admit, I would love to watch Catrina's or Jackie's Daddy pushing his big thick mature cock into his daughter. Is that bad to say?

That is a beautiful romantic fantasy sweetheart

dad_e
07-02-2009, 11:32 PM
My I ask Catrina, can you describe any of your favorite daddy fantasizes? Here or PM me. I would love it if you would share it.

XmasGirl
07-03-2009, 07:34 PM
One story, real or fiction, you hardly ever hear of is sisters. My sister and I have shared a room ever since we were kids. I'm 2 years older than my sister. As we got older each of us started masturbating hopefully so the other wouldn't hear. However, I was found out and it wasn't long till I heard my sister. It's been over 2 years and now we masturbate together and help each other out at times.:rose:

PS. I also love Britney's stories.

IVA HARDON
07-03-2009, 07:54 PM
my daughters have enjoyed having sex with me since they were eighteen yrs of age and now the oldest granddaughter since she turned eighteen has enjoyed it with me also(she's the best fuck in the family)incest is great we here practice it daily and nightly anytime we feel the need so to those who blast it that's you problem it's been apart of the world since thousands of years ago and will continue till the world doesn't exsist,my daughters have their men callers and they have sex with them ocasionally but they seem to always return to their daddy,their mothers practice it also i was lucky i had two sister knocked up at the same time and till this day the three of us enjoy our time together as does the rest of the family,my sisters and i still have our time together and they have thier daughters join in when they turn eighteen if the desire my one neice has been my lover for a few years and we love the times together yes incest is a great thing maybe try it..you'll like it.

dad_e
07-06-2009, 03:36 AM
Xmas girl, your relationship with your sister sounds hot. Can you descibe in more detail how you "help each other out"?

Naughty_Aussie
07-06-2009, 11:35 AM
I'm looking for a female to help me out with an incestuous RP... Anyone interested feel free to PM me...

Harknerf
07-09-2009, 09:57 PM
I have a vague memory of incest happening to me. Our family was on vacation and we stopped at our grandparent's house which was central to all the other relation we wanted to see in the area. The night, all the kids were sleeping in the finished basement of the huge house. I remember my older female cousin (which I had to total hots for) waking me up in the middle of the night, climbing into my sleeping bag and fondling me then putting it into her pussy for a while while she was kissing me. The next morning the memory of it was already fading and I don't know if I dreamed it all or if it actually happened.

This was about a year after puberty had started for me and I already was masturbating everyday. It's quite likely that my over active imagination was getting the best of me.

So yeah, incest stories are totally hot. But I would never ever do it other than fantasy role play.

-Hark

1stprize
07-09-2009, 10:09 PM
Anyone know where we can watch the American Taboo series for free?

You can watch the two listed above right here. Just do a search. I have Taboo II but I had to buy it.

magoo8686horny
07-09-2009, 10:23 PM
i love incest myself. i get off on them constantly.
i love incest as well. But i would like to do it one day soon. Plus i get off on them as well constantly.

*slut*
07-09-2009, 11:38 PM
I love reading a good incest story....:p

ernieball
07-10-2009, 04:22 AM
I had some mutual masturbation sessions with my female cusin when we were in our early teens. It never went past that and regret not going further. Incest stories always get me hot to this day.

Don5853
07-10-2009, 04:36 AM
I agree with Hornytina

Queenmorgan
07-11-2009, 02:40 AM
yes i love incest stories they are very hot.
As for doing it for real, i dont know .. but who knows, i might

coloradoblueyes
07-11-2009, 03:28 AM
I agree, they are very hot. I have had a few experiences myself, but I also love hearing about others.

catrina604
07-11-2009, 03:49 AM

I feel the same way. I have very vivid fantasys of me with my Daddy but not sure I would do it in real life.

Go South
07-11-2009, 06:56 AM
I'm sure there are tons of girls who enjoy these stories... it's so delightfully taboo.

Goldicocks
07-12-2009, 07:26 AM
i like thinking about daddys taking advantage of their sweet young daughters

sometimes i fantasize that if i ever had a daughter, i'd let her dad have his way with her.

i am pretty certain it's from repressed childhood memories... (says every girl with daddy complexes, right?!)

driver3062
07-12-2009, 10:21 PM
hubby and i love them
great to read and roleplay

RaverX
07-13-2009, 03:22 AM
I was never really turned on by dad/daughter relationships, but bro/sis... those were hot.

dad_e
07-13-2009, 04:13 AM
Lets get married and raise a family together! or atleast roleplay we do. LOL

Queenmorgan
07-13-2009, 04:15 AM
i like thinking about daddys taking advantage of their sweet young daughters

sometimes i fantasize that if i ever had a daughter, i'd let her dad have his way with her.

same here ;)

WhiteChoclate
07-15-2009, 12:42 AM
i love it all, i want to know where to see more videos. they dont need to be real, just the illusion of it. old taboo movies rock, i love horny wilder

coloradoblueyes
07-15-2009, 03:44 AM
Finally some people NOT bashing those of us who are into actual incest THANK YOU
Yeah. Maybe I've been in the wrong threads. I have had incest sex with several of my family over the years, and it was great for all of us. I just wish people wern't so narrow minded.

coloradoblueyes
07-15-2009, 03:53 AM
My aunt seduced me with oral sex when I was 12, and started fucking me at 14. My niece also seduced me when she was 16. The other times, I made things happen.

coloradoblueyes
07-15-2009, 04:23 AM
Hey I love sex with my cousin Bobby, I was 13 the first time,, he was 19, He even fucked me the day he got married, He had to drive me to his future wife house to get change as I was a Brides-Maid, so we stoped on the way and he fucked me and came in me,I didn't clean up so I had his cum in me during the wedding.. :p:p:p
That's hot!!! Anymore to share?

dad_e
07-22-2009, 02:03 AM
Was your aunt from your mothers side or your fathers? How old were you when your neice seduced you? Both of those experiences sound very erotic.

Ed Itor
07-24-2009, 03:52 AM
I think that women that like the incest stories do so because it is that naughty uncle your family warned you about & you heed the warnings but still wondered what it was all about.
Most who were actually molested do not see the wonder of this & of course oppose it as they should.

zefaft21
07-24-2009, 06:00 AM
I have always found all stories about taboo situations (underage, incest, reluctant sex, etc.) to be incredibly arousing. However, whenever I think about any of those things in real life, I find them repulsive.

Odd, huh?

cammac
08-03-2009, 04:17 AM
i have a sister that when i was at the age of fifthteen i had my fist inconter with incest but i just asked her where milk came from since i lived a pretty well closed life now im 20 and living withmy sister and her husband and thier so which is nowsix years old and like me in all the great ways in life she thinks it not my kid but i know it is he has ny face and her husband knows to so the laugh is on her right or am i wrong as my mom would say ur never right ur always wrong!!!!!!!!

IM NEVER WRONG JUST NOT RIGHT ALL THE TIME OK!!!!!!!!!!

bbanks69
08-08-2009, 09:30 PM
well i think that incest is only for some people...i could never do it...but if people are into it...then more power to 'em! and its not bad in a story here or there.

I love incest and incest stories, expecially when it involves father daughter

bbanks69
08-08-2009, 09:32 PM
i have a sister that when i was at the age of fifthteen i had my fist inconter with incest but i just asked her where milk came from since i lived a pretty well closed life now im 20 and living withmy sister and her husband and thier so which is nowsix years old and like me in all the great ways in life she thinks it not my kid but i know it is he has ny face and her husband knows to so the laugh is on her right or am i wrong as my mom would say ur never right ur always wrong!!!!!!!!

IM NEVER WRONG JUST NOT RIGHT ALL THE TIME OK!!!!!!!!!!

I am very into incest, but i draw the line at haveing kids together, that would mess up so much in our lives

Queenmorgan
08-12-2009, 04:35 AM
It's pretty disappointing to read all these comments and see so few moms saying they'd like to get-it-on with their sons, or at least women in general saying they enjoy reading mom/son stories. :(

Graham, i love mom/son stories .. and would probably get-it-on with my son too .. if i had one

blondebabe
08-12-2009, 05:15 AM
me and my dad have been fucking since i was 11 .. the best part is my mom is part of it too because she was fucked by her dad when she was 13

Sacbear
08-12-2009, 05:40 AM
me and my dad have been fucking since i was 11 .. the best part is my mom is part of it too because she was fucked by her dad when she was 13
Really seems wierd but id do it if i had a hot milf mom:eek:

cammac
08-12-2009, 08:29 PM
ha i really like the story you've got going keep it up and thanks for the stories!

cammac
08-12-2009, 08:35 PM
I'm not a girl, (unless you believe my joke in another thread about being a "reverse sexual predator"), but I like incest stories.

I suppose the reason I like them is because I think sex stories are more entertaining if they're "naughty." In other words, the further they stray from the most socially accepted sexual relations (husbands and wives), the better.

On the other hand, because I like to project myself into the characters, to "become" the characters as I'm reading or writing, the idea of men having sex with anything but a beautiful woman disturbs me. In the stories I like to read, women can have sex with whomever (or whatever) they want, but men are limited. So that leaves only a few possible "taboo" subjects, the most obvious being underage teen girls and incest. You'll notice that in the stories I write, both of these themes feature prominently.

I also find the whole family dynamic fascinating. There's so much potential for various emotional connections between family members. A sister may find her brother annoying, yet still love him. A brother may be embarrassed to have a little sister tag along with him, yet still feel protective toward her and be willing to risk his own life to save her from danger. A father sees his little girl transitioning into a sexy young teenager, yet he still remembers bouncing her on his knee as a child. Brothers and sisters may even be sexually attracted to each other, yet be comfortable knowing that they don't have to have that kind of relationship in order to be together. And all of this can happen under the same roof. There's so much to explore there, it makes for some great storytelling.

thanks i like the stories that you write so please write more.

kinky_dad_34
08-14-2009, 07:48 AM
i would love to chat with you about that if you are cool with that!!

rallyart2009
08-14-2009, 03:58 PM
i total understand what you mean incest is fun but wont do it my self

Ruth38
08-14-2009, 05:29 PM
It's a way of life and I love it! :kiss:

dad_e
08-15-2009, 02:27 AM
Ruth, who are you involved with?

IVA HARDON
08-15-2009, 02:32 AM
that is what i told my daughters when we started i had them on the pill as i do my oldest granddaughter,now i have a child recently from my oldest granddaughters former lover/galpal who had my child recently .but we keep it out of the family now my daughters have kids by men but them dudes ain't around as is ,they do have men callers but dadddy get;s the good stuff ,they do have their fun with men but always cum get some from daddy.incest if you into it is grand.we have enjoyed it for yrs.:excited:

billmonica2000
08-30-2009, 07:10 PM
read

billmonica2000
08-30-2009, 07:15 PM
dad

billmonica2000
08-30-2009, 07:15 PM
t

billmonica2000
08-30-2009, 07:16 PM

milexas
08-30-2009, 08:03 PM
when i was 8 yrs old i spent the night at my friends house, she was 9 yrs old and her brother was 15 he had sex with her in front of me,it was wierd to me having a younger brother i personally couldnt do that with any of my family members but i have to say that for some odd reason i like reading about it.

vikkifuckbunny
08-30-2009, 08:07 PM
i dont think i could do it either but the thought excites me

IVA HARDON
08-30-2009, 08:36 PM
i screwed my two third cousins last night they twins and beautiful blondes,big boobs and fine asses.it was my b-day present from them.the one had a baby bout 3 months ago.first penis inside her since then.

anon y mouse
08-30-2009, 10:09 PM
I write about incest although that is my only interest. I have the story in my head and i commit it to print. Whether it is good bad or indifferent the work is there to judge. I write in many other genre as well it is whatever is in my head at the time.

alex1012
08-31-2009, 05:07 PM
incest is so damn hot for some reason

Don5853
08-31-2009, 06:05 PM
Graham, i love mom/son stories .. and would probably get-it-on with my son too .. if i had one

I hope you have a son someday,,, and you remember what you said,, you would make him the happiest son,, I would have loved my mom to take baths with me when I was young,, and let me sit on her lap,, while she wrapped her arms around me, and stroked my little cock all the time we were in the bath,, that would have felt soooo good,,, to be played with like that in the bath,,, then as I grew up,,, moved on to showers with her... ;) So when you have your child,, please him or her,,, :)

djangel911
08-31-2009, 07:35 PM
intresting

vikkifuckbunny
08-31-2009, 07:59 PM
i so wish i had a brother so i would fuck his brains out every chance i got

freethinker
08-31-2009, 08:43 PM
I wish you were my daughter so I could spank you for wanting to fuck your brother...

Then reconsider and call him over so we could both fuck you.

anythingonce
08-31-2009, 10:45 PM
I have always found all stories about taboo situations (underage, incest, reluctant sex, etc.) to be incredibly arousing. However, whenever I think about any of those things in real life, I find them repulsive.

Odd, huh?

Not really I am pretty much of the same mind but like to think I can seperate fantasy and reality

ali.
09-06-2009, 07:29 PM
I agree with you there hun. I have no attraction to any of my relatives, but something about the stories really gets me off.

just18n2009
09-07-2009, 11:48 AM
I just found out last week that my 16 yearold girlfriend was raped by her father on the night of her 14th Birthday...AFTER he had taked her to Disneyland for the day. Although she was scared at first, she came. Then she turned the tables on him by riding him to several more orgasms (hers) then she blew him till he came in her mouth. She continues to fuck him to this day...almost daily if she can. I absolutely DESPISE the man, but she loves him. Okay...my only experience with incest was kissing my sister as we both played with our own pussies when I was 15 and she was 20. I have to admit though that I am really starting to love daddy/daughter stories now, because of what my GF has finally decided to share with me.

NOW...I have mentioned in another thread that my family are nudists...and we are used to nudity and we pretty much only dress when we have to leave the house. Growing up, my father never even had so much as a semi hardon from seeing me nude...not even after I started "blooming" at became sexually active at 14. That changed last week when my dad had the hugest hardon when we were out tanning. Mom laughed and explained it away as it being the "after effect" of the Viagra he took the night before, but I saw him staring at me and his 10+ inch cock was very visibly THROBBING. I got wet. Soaking wet from seeing it...and dad noticed. The next day, while mom was away dad and I were outside and he had a hardon again. I jokingly laughed as I asked him if he had fucked mom the night before and if he had taken another Viagra, and he turned beet red when he shook his head no. As we lay out next to each other, it was all I could do to keep from just grabbing it and jerking him off....and I'm 100% positive that he wouldn't have stopped me from doing so...if nothing else than to ease his obviously physical pain. As he was to the side of me, he couldn't see that I was so wet I was actually LEAKING girl juice. Now, I think I not only like daddy/daughter stories...I think I want to let my dad be the first cock inside me.

Do I like incest stories...HELL YES I do!!! None of the stories I read here about underage girls losing their virginity to their dad seem to have any negative "consequences". I mean to say that the girls LIKE what happened to them and they do not seem to be emotionally scarred for life. I always thought there was a tad bit of bullshit in that...until my girl told me what happened to her, and she continued with no problem to this day.

Sorry to ramble on...I just had to get that out there.

el_hanes
09-08-2009, 11:31 PM
Do I like incest stories...HELL YES I do!!! None of the stories I read here about underage girls losing their virginity to their dad seem to have any negative "consequences". I mean to say that the girls LIKE what happened to them and they do not seem to be emotionally scarred for life. I always thought there was a tad bit of bullshit in that...until my girl told me what happened to her, and she continued with no problem to this day.

Sorry to ramble on...I just had to get that out there.

That would primarily be because the majority of the people who write and read incest don't want there to be consequences. It's not a turn on if the girl is crying and loses all respect in the guy, then is effed up for the rest of her life. That just makes for a terrible story (for most people). The majority of incest cases involving partners, one being a minor, with an age gap of more than 5 years do end up with negative consequences (from a variety of factors ranging from the personalities of the people involved to the pressures of societal conformity). Obviously, that does leave a minority which is still a good amount of people. For them, the biggest factor of success is all about follow through. Incest without proper follow through can lead to guilt, shame, remorse, resentment, and so on. But if properly followed through with, it can lead to a one hell of a relationship. Again, I have to emphasize that this is in regards to the minority. Also, no problems at 16 doesn't mean no problems at 26. If she could live the next ten years with her father, then I say she's in for a good life, but once she get's into the world of mass media and insecure ignorants, she'll have to have a strong mind to keep her head on straight.

Nicky0915
09-09-2009, 04:00 AM
Honestly,I like incest stories because they are so well written. The other stories seem so...less intense and a bit unexciting.

simonbgbr
09-09-2009, 05:29 AM
hi

IVA HARDON
09-09-2009, 05:39 AM
I just found out last week that my 16 yearold girlfriend was raped by her father on the night of her 14th Birthday...AFTER he had taked her to Disneyland for the day. Although she was scared at first, she came. Then she turned the tables on him by riding him to several more orgasms (hers) then she blew him till he came in her mouth. She continues to fuck him to this day...almost daily if she can. I absolutely DESPISE the man, but she loves him. Okay...my only experience with incest was kissing my sister as we both played with our own pussies when I was 15 and she was 20. I have to admit though that I am really starting to love daddy/daughter stories now, because of what my GF has finally decided to share with me.

NOW...I have mentioned in another thread that my family are nudists...and we are used to nudity and we pretty much only dress when we have to leave the house. Growing up, my father never even had so much as a semi hardon from seeing me nude...not even after I started "blooming" at became sexually active at 14. That changed last week when my dad had the hugest hardon when we were out tanning. Mom laughed and explained it away as it being the "after effect" of the Viagra he took the night before, but I saw him staring at me and his 10+ inch cock was very visibly THROBBING. I got wet. Soaking wet from seeing it...and dad noticed. The next day, while mom was away dad and I were outside and he had a hardon again. I jokingly laughed as I asked him if he had fucked mom the night before and if he had taken another Viagra, and he turned beet red when he shook his head no. As we lay out next to each other, it was all I could do to keep from just grabbing it and jerking him off....and I'm 100% positive that he wouldn't have stopped me from doing so...if nothing else than to ease his obviously physical pain. As he was to the side of me, he couldn't see that I was so wet I was actually LEAKING girl juice. Now, I think I not only like daddy/daughter stories...I think I want to let my dad be the first cock inside me.

Sorry to ramble on...I just had to get that out there. i was my daughters first cock in them when they turned 18 and we continue to still everyday have sex..............so let it be they wern't scared they still have sex with their men but always find everyday to have daddy's cock cum inside them:excited:

IVA HARDON
09-09-2009, 05:40 AM
just 18n2009 when you do let daddy make love to you let us all know.:excited:

simonbgbr
09-09-2009, 05:48 AM
:cool:
Luv sweet lilsis infatuated with her much much older Bgbro

sarahvamp666
09-09-2009, 08:56 PM
I love icest stories...the younger the better..especially toddler and infant...omg!!!

JustBeth
09-10-2009, 05:37 PM
I usually like the fantasy of incest stories, but somettimes it's like reading the same story over & over again. Sis catches bro having a wank, sis asks bro if she can touch it, sis blows bro, is fucks bro, all in 10 minutes

daddybad
10-30-2009, 03:23 PM
love incest stories and lil girls ummmmmmm so hot

Distant Lover
10-30-2009, 04:03 PM
Would enjoy being your daddy Deidre.

Me too. :kiss:

SkoolGirl
11-02-2009, 02:11 AM
I love incest stories. Daddy daughter/Uncle/niece. I used to fool about with my brother.

guitarg2006
11-02-2009, 03:46 AM
hells yea they are my favorite! i wouldnt do my mom but i wouldnt mind my mother in law! im more into the older woman young guy stories.:excited:

the old fart
11-02-2009, 07:41 AM
I agree completely. I lack the ability to write them but really enjoy the taboo subjects to read.

dirtymom
11-02-2009, 01:25 PM
I am a 30 year old woman that started fucking my ex husband's niece with him when she was 15. I "walked in on them" and just joined in because it seemed like the right thing to do. 3 years later and 2 years ago, I started fucking my 13 year old daughter, and continue to this day. Neither of us have any regrets.

deidre79
11-03-2009, 04:51 PM
Me too. :kiss:

:eek:...:rolleyes:...:)...:excited:...:rose:
http://animesexius.com/st/thumbs/018/7389202732.jpg (http://www.animesexius.com/st/st.php?id=5469&script=1&url=http://galleries.adult-empire.com/4294/574/1718/index.php&p=60)

Distant Lover
11-03-2009, 05:34 PM
:eek:...:rolleyes:...:)...:excited:...:rose:
http://animesexius.com/st/thumbs/018/7389202732.jpg (http://www.animesexius.com/st/st.php?id=5469&script=1&url=http://galleries.adult-empire.com/4294/574/1718/index.php&p=60)

:excited::kiss::excited::kiss:

Brother Prophet
11-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Incest stories are great. I have written a few myself and always looking for new inspiration. Recently having thoughts of an uncle/neice story.

daddy4adaughter
11-04-2009, 10:24 AM
i love them!
i also love girls that love them!!! ;-)