PDA

View Full Version : how much do girls cum

onecrazyag
06-09-2006, 05:44 AM
so i've gone down on a few girls and some girls its very obvious when they orgasm. i'm talking about the actual cum not the body shaking. i've eaten out girls that have a definate increase in fluid when they cum, but the girl i'm with now doesn't have a very noticeable difference. i dont' think she's faking an orgasm, but i just don't know why there isn't alot of cum? she's wet and all, but there isnt' really like a rush of cum when she orgasms.

could you ladies help me out? would u say there is a noticable difference when you cum?

artep
06-09-2006, 09:50 AM
Every human is different, keep that in mind. It's just the same as for guys: Not every man comes with an equal amount of cum.

I can cum a lot! When my boyfriends doing oral on me and he fingers my g-spot at the same time, I think I can drown him with my girliecum :twisted:

Rain
06-09-2006, 05:01 PM
I have found the older I get, the more I cum.

onecrazyag
06-09-2006, 11:28 PM
Every human is different, keep that in mind. It's just the same as for guys: Not every man comes with an equal amount of cum.

I can cum a lot! When my boyfriends doing oral on me and he fingers my g-spot at the same time, I think I can drown him with my girliecum :twisted:

ahh, the mysterious g-spot. what/where exactly is it?

artep
06-10-2006, 09:07 AM
I'm not writing tha complete manual over here. You go and find it someplace else on the net. But the g-spot is just behind the entrance of the girl's vagina. Right behind the clitoris. It's a spongy spot. So go on expedition and (s)explore!
Good luck! :lol:

piggit
06-11-2006, 09:49 PM

When you've got your mouth on her clit, reach inside and curl your fingers up, trying to touch your tongue. Feel around for it ... when you find it, you'll know. ;) And my g-spot orgasms are always much wetter than clitoral orgasms.

s0ulfi3nd
06-12-2006, 07:57 AM
Lol what a question thats always asked lol, i found out the awnser when i was probably like 13ish? well a great way to hit the g spot is to stick 2 fingers in and curve them up words towards her clit and move them in and out putting pressure on the top, not like killer pressure but enough you know? Then tease and play with it once you find it, its not that hard to find, its a rough patch and its really soft .... hmmmm soft like ... a donut? lmfao nah cant think of descriptive words but its just into it a lil bit sometimes half an inch sometimes 2 inches it varies with a woman, but trust me you work that good and you know you got skill

AlexXx
07-09-2006, 10:38 PM

ive done much exploring on this topic..i have figured it out...somewhat 1-2 inches inside her clit...to either the top or the right it depends on their C chromosone formation..in other words the ammount of female genes they have

AlexXx
07-09-2006, 10:40 PM
I have found the older I get, the more I cum.

haha...i might seem a bit perverted..(WELL I FUCKING AM DURR notice the name :? ) if thats u in your icon... (worth a shot eh?)id make u cum over and over untill ur body is so damn empty of your orgasmic fluids...
but...thats just me :roll:

Nympho
07-10-2006, 12:49 AM

ive done much exploring on this topic..i have figured it out...somewhat 1-2 inches inside her clit...to either the top or the right it depends on their C chromosone formation..in other words the ammount of female genes they have

ok, ok.. there are so many things wrong with this post... Where to start..

"1-2 inches insode her clit"

Do you even know where the clit is? :?:
Maby you should look that up.
Because you really can't go inside the clit..

"..It depends on their C chromosome formation"

I already posted about you saying this in another thread.
There are no C chromosomes :!:
It's X and Y.
And it depends on Hormones.

I'm sorry if I come on a little strong here, but this is not the first post of yours that I have come accross with false information or excessive bragging where it is not appropriate.

And seeing as how you don't know where the clit is, or what affects a woman's sex drive then I'm starting to wonder how much you really know about women...

bear_rabbit
08-12-2007, 02:50 AM
:kiss: Qestion :cool: how long can your girlfriend can stay wet ??
:rose: When my FiancÚ and I wold have sex some times it would last for 4 or 5 hours every day a lot of the times I could dry her out.

CuriousNOpen
08-12-2007, 08:23 AM
I cum very obviously. Rush of fluid, shaking.
I can also come in rapid sequece.
I'm just lucky that way.

DontTurnAway
08-13-2007, 03:51 AM
I shake the whole way through and cum alot the whole way through. Cant tell one bit when I orgasm.. But I'm not faking it.

sooperdooper
01-30-2008, 02:14 AM
a
\
\
\
\
\
\
>
/
/
/
/
/
/

lot

Fluffy McNoo
01-30-2008, 10:55 AM
(Considering this is now the fourth old thread that sooperdooper has dug up, is seriously beginning to wonder about her necrophiliac tendencies! :eek:)

sullygom
01-30-2008, 11:34 AM
Quite a lot !! For instance when I was having my photo taken for my avatar, I swallowed a pint in 8.35 seconds.;)

flashlight
03-27-2008, 01:57 AM
Tell us more about the quantity of female ejaculate!

chainsaviar
03-27-2008, 02:33 AM
When you've got your mouth on her clit, reach inside and curl your fingers up, trying to touch your tongue. Feel around for it ... when you find it, you'll know. ;) And my g-spot orgasms are always much wetter than clitoral orgasms.:pwhoa, now! ur getting me all worked up:-H