PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone jerked off into women's panties?

habbi
12-26-2008, 05:00 AM
I live in an apartment and sometimes when someone is doing laundry late at night I check to see if it's this young female that lives on the floor under me. I take the panties (usually from the dryer but I have taken them from the washer before) into my room, jerk off into them, and fold the now cum filled panties into a ball and put them in my pocket for discrete transport back into the dryer downstairs. I get a huge thrill off of this due to the danger of getting caught and having her find my cum filled panties in her laundry. I get off to the thought that she might even wear them without noticing the cum. In the past I have also urinated on her underwear and put them back however that was one time. Has anyone ever done something like this before? I think I might stop doing this however, but I just love the thrill/high from it.

I told a friend of mine about this and he showed me this news story:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22782812/

which convinced me to stop.....for now :excited:

audibmwa428
12-26-2008, 05:27 AM
never done it, but if i got my hands on a pair of a very hot womans i would. i would return them to her afterwards too. :)

muffin69
12-26-2008, 05:59 AM
I live in an apartment and sometimes when someone is doing laundry late at night I check to see if it's this young female that lives on the floor under me. I take the panties (usually from the dryer but I have taken them from the washer before) into my room, jerk off into them, and fold the now cum filled panties into a ball and put them in my pocket for discrete transport back into the dryer downstairs. I get a huge thrill off of this due to the danger of getting caught and having her find my cum filled panties in her laundry. I get off to the thought that she might even wear them without noticing the cum. In the past I have also urinated on her underwear and put them back however that was one time. Has anyone ever done something like this before? I think I might stop doing this however, but I just love the thrill/high from it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/2278281

which convinced me to stop.....for now :excited:

Dont stop, nothing wrong with it, i use my stepdaughters dirty pants and socks

habbi
12-26-2008, 06:13 AM

oh really? that must feel amazing....

how old is she?

muffin69
12-26-2008, 06:34 AM
oh really? that must feel amazing....

how old is she?

Pm'd u

unhappy_mudkip
12-26-2008, 06:45 AM
Yes. Yes there is something wrong with it. Hell if it was dirty panties you were doing it into, that wouldn't be even a tenth as bad. Putting aside all thoughts of "moralistic" arguments about using other people's property without permission, there is still more to it than you realize.

When you are doing it into clean panties and then putting them back into the clean laundry, this can create all sorts of health issues. I wouldn't say that pregnancy would be too great a factor, but you are leaving a festering ground for bacteria. Let alone if you have any STDs, there are still common germs that can thrive in those conditions.

habbi
12-26-2008, 07:52 AM
Yes. Yes there is something wrong with it. Hell if it was dirty panties you were doing it into, that wouldn't be even a tenth as bad. Putting aside all thoughts of "moralistic" arguments about using other people's property without permission, there is still more to it than you realize.

When you are doing it into clean panties and then putting them back into the clean laundry, this can create all sorts of health issues. I wouldn't say that pregnancy would be too great a factor, but you are leaving a festering ground for bacteria. Let alone if you have any STDs, there are still common germs that can thrive in those conditions.

I have no STD's but I see your argument about germs...wouldn't the heat of a dryer just dry the cum out pretty quickly anyway?

unhappy_mudkip
12-26-2008, 08:05 AM
I have no STD's but I see your argument about germs...wouldn't the heat of a dryer just dry the cum out pretty quickly anyway?

That depends really on how hot the setting and how long they are in there. Taking a cue from cooking meat, it has to get to up to 145 degrees to ensure safety, so I am assuming this would be the same. I know merely drying out only sets them into a stasis state and that they can survive higher temperatures in humid conditions.

Rachel Carnal
12-26-2008, 06:51 PM
Somewhat. :/ A former boyfriend and I were doing it in the back of a car and we hadn't removed all our clothes and he came inside me but of course, leaked out. Considered? x D

brian12
12-26-2008, 09:54 PM
i do also come into womens panties all the time nothing better the the rush of everything god wat a feelin

psn497
12-26-2008, 09:59 PM
I cum into my wifes in the morning and make her wear them to work. Makes her feel like a dirty little slut all day.

ravenx2
12-27-2008, 12:04 AM
I pefer to cum in their food without them knowing!

abean696
12-27-2008, 12:14 AM
i have used my wifes to jerk off in before. especially when she is out of town on bussiness

hornyscottishboy
12-27-2008, 12:19 AM
When I was younger I used to do it all the time, mainly into my girlfriends at the time if she was out or whatever, once into my pals mums. I was in her bathroom and she had left the on the floor, couldnt resist it! Did feel a bit guilty afterwards though but fuck it, shes a milf! Infact just realised my gf has left a pair of her bikini bottoms here, might just have to do it into them tonight seeing as this thread has got me in the mood! ;)

axyoyomama
12-27-2008, 01:31 AM
I still have my ex girlfriends Hooters shirt that she wore to work and I use it to jerk off into. After 25-30 loads I wash it. I did have a girl wear it after a few washings then I shot my load all over it while she wore it. I love it when they wear my cum stained shirt!!!

Bluekur
12-27-2008, 01:59 AM
I would buy my ex panties at concerts, take them into the bathroom, jerk in them and then she would put them up. It was a kink for her! It was a blast!

habbi
12-27-2008, 08:13 AM
When I was younger I used to do it all the time, mainly into my girlfriends at the time if she was out or whatever, once into my pals mums. I was in her bathroom and she had left the on the floor, couldnt resist it! Did feel a bit guilty afterwards though but fuck it, shes a milf! Infact just realised my gf has left a pair of her bikini bottoms here, might just have to do it into them tonight seeing as this thread has got me in the mood! ;)

I remember doing it in bikini bottoms before...I was at an ocean beach house with my cousins and my older cousin who is very attractive had her leopard print bottoms in the bathroom, I couldn't resist! Athough they were a bit rough..cotton panties are def the way to go...

I was hard on the beach all next morning knowing she had on my cum filled panties :D

EDIT: I never used a friends' moms panties although I have thought about it

Janette
01-03-2009, 09:02 AM
I don't understand men doing that. It is like raping a woman if you cum in her panties. I had that experience when my neighbor received my keys to take care of my plants, while I was travelling. When I found out about cum in my panties I felt so terrible. SICK!!!!!!!

prtndr
01-03-2009, 07:55 PM
I used to do this too - the feel of the sexy lingerie on my cock was really exciting. When I was single, I lived in a small apartment complex. There was a gorgeous blonde living there, and I used to go do my laundry when I saw her headed for the laundry room. After she had started drying hers, I'd steal a pair of her very sexy panties from the dryer, and use them a few times to jerk off in. Next time I saw her doing laundry, I'd sneak back in and put them into the running washing machine, to erase evidence and germs. I don't think she ever caught on.

When I was married to my first wife, I'd do the same thing. I used to do the laundry for both of us, so it was easy to arrange.

rider01
01-04-2009, 11:58 AM
I have never masturbated on a panty but once in a bathroom I saw a used panty liner in the small bin. Then I sniffed it, expecting a smell of vagina but it only smelled detergent. I was ashamed later about what I have done.

hardmale1
01-04-2009, 08:25 PM
i use to do this all the time at my friends house just to steal his moms or sisters panties out of the hamper or dryer and i live in an apartment building and sometimes i take them from the dryer but am to afraid of getting caught to put them back so i usually trow them away

BAM 69
01-05-2009, 01:35 AM
Yes iv came in a few, smelled and tasted plus wrapped them around my cock and jerked off, i once convinced this girl that i knew into giving me a pair of her dirty panties, i took them back to my room and realised that she had just taken them off cause they were still wet and tasted and smelt great, i sent her a text later telling her i had just came all through them.

sphinx1234
01-05-2009, 02:08 AM
My wife usually gets up before me to shower in the morning. She always takes off her panties and puts them on the bed before going off. This always gives me a nice present in the morning ;). I love the scent left in them and I love cumming in them!

Blue.
01-05-2009, 04:00 AM
Once I showed up to this amazing girls house for a party, only when I went inside no one was there. Turns out it was the wrong house. So, no one being there, I went into her room and started carefully looking through her drawers. Sure enough, I found a thong. Lifted it up, smelled it, tasted it. Rubbed it all around my face and put it down my pants rubbing it all over my cock. Found her huge cupped bra, and rubbed my face in each cup. Decided to leave before I went any further lol.

woman477
01-05-2009, 06:34 AM
I live in an apartment and sometimes when someone is doing laundry late at night I check to see if it's this young female that lives on the floor under me. I take the panties (usually from the dryer but I have taken them from the washer before) into my room, jerk off into them, and fold the now cum filled panties into a ball and put them in ....
...which convinced me to stop.....for now :excited:

My husband jacks off with my panties all the time. he loves it. sometimes when i give him head i use them to stroke his balls. when i dont go to bed with him, I always find them in a pile beside our bed.

ketts
01-05-2009, 06:37 AM
guys always jack off into my thongs and bras, and i love it! espically when i dont know that they did it and its still warmm.

xryou
01-06-2009, 05:43 PM
I love the smell and feel of my wife's panties, If she goes to bed (to sleep:() and knows I'm wanting her pussy, she will occassionally strip for me and work her panties into her wettness and then toss them to me knowing I will make them even wetter while masterbating.

habbi
01-06-2009, 08:56 PM
haha wow i didn't know how common it was.

BlackRose
01-06-2009, 09:15 PM
note to self not to leave naughty undies in public washer unattended :lol:

Old Man
01-06-2009, 09:21 PM
what a shame I bet they are really sexy.

40hard
01-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Rarely anything better sometimes....not uncommon that like an above poster...I'll cum in my wife's panties and she wears them during the day...she loves it and it drives her crazy.....

captnm
01-06-2009, 10:34 PM
Only when they are wearing them.:)

Dizzle4Shizzle
01-06-2009, 10:43 PM
I'm really not into the whole used/dirty underwear, but I have used my sister's clean ones before. I used to take them out of the drier or clean laundry basket, and stroke my cock with them wrapped around it. And I never did cum on them, but I would put them back and fantasize about her wearing them after they had been all over my cock and balls.

BAM 69
01-07-2009, 01:57 AM
A big fetish of mine.

divinenathanica
01-07-2009, 03:44 AM
I'm in a long distance relationship.

Every time my girl and I get together, I make sure to get her wet enough to soak a pair for me to keep until we meet up again.

Remember her scent, and giving the panties back stained with my cum is an amazing turn on.

BAM 69
01-08-2009, 01:22 AM
I'm in a long distance relationship.

Every time my girl and I get together, I make sure to get her wet enough to soak a pair for me to keep until we meet up again.

Remember her scent, and giving the panties back stained with my cum is an amazing turn on.

i cant imagine her scent would stay in them for long. youd be smelling your own cum after the first time cumming in them. her smell would be long gone !

habbi
01-08-2009, 07:30 AM

haha don't worry blackrose i won't take any of yours..unless you want me to ;)

Forestpump
01-08-2009, 02:46 PM
I generally keep my panty cumming ways to underwear given to me explicitly for that reason. You'd be surprised how many girls will hand it over if you ask nicely. Helps if you know her first of course.

panty120478
01-25-2009, 02:29 AM
dont have to steal my girls panties i am at her house everynite her panties stay dry all day and get a wet feeling when i come around its like a suuny dry day followed by a wet rainy nights AND I LIKE RAINY NIGHTS AFTER DRY DAYS

thirdpillow4them
01-25-2009, 03:20 AM
I stayed in a hotel in Guam one time and a really hot Japanese girl and her husband were doing there laundry. I got caught checking out her panties when she was folding them and the husband motioned for her to hand them to me. He made a "jerking off" motion and smiled at me. "for you, enjoy" he said to me and his wife giggled and nodded her head. I took the panties and started to walk away and he grabbed my shoulder, I thought I was in trouble because I misunderstood him. He reached down and pulled my shorts away from my waist and said "here". I got really turned on and started to stroke my dick. His wife reached over and put her hands down his pants and started to stroke him. I pulled my dick all the way out and wrapped the panties around my cock and stroked it until I can hard on the panties. I guess that really got him going and he didn't take long to guide his wife's mouth to his cock and shoot a little asian load into her mouth. It was really hot. She took the panties from my hand and cleaned her lips and wiped her husbands dick clean.
We got together properly later during my stay there. It was some really good stuff.

inpanties
01-26-2009, 01:07 PM
Cumming in panties is great, shooting your load over the tops of the stockings you might be wearing is also very hot and lloks great.

loverboyxxx69
01-26-2009, 02:39 PM
Found a pair on the lost and found rack and took them into a side storage room and jerked off with them once.

I put them back but didn't cum in them.

bug24
01-26-2009, 06:49 PM
I masturbated with my mom's panties on once, I was a repressed kid. Talk about masturbater's remorse.

thirdpillow4them
01-28-2009, 04:11 PM
I'm doing it right now

robert40876
01-28-2009, 10:43 PM
great post love jackin into panties have done it for year dumped many a load in neighbors if she only knew lol

Kneebone
01-28-2009, 11:14 PM
Do it all the time. Use gfs, my best friends hot sister's thong and some of her boy shorts. Something makes me think she knew that i did it coz now sometimes she looks at me really weird, like lusty...

neko_niece
01-28-2009, 11:19 PM
... You know, it just occurred to me. I masturbate all the time in women's panties!!! LMAO

Ok, so they are mine and I happen to be wearing them at the time, but... LOL

I dunno. just struck me as funny =^.^;=

BlackRose
01-28-2009, 11:21 PM
what a shame I bet they are really sexy.

sshhhhh ... I have a 100 pair and rarely wear them. :excited:

Kneebone
01-28-2009, 11:35 PM
... You know, it just occurred to me. I masturbate all the time in women's panties!!! LMAO

Ok, so they are mine and I happen to be wearing them at the time, but... LOL

I dunno. just struck me as funny =^.^;=

It is rather humourous. lol
But theres nothing wrong with that!

WifeUser
01-29-2009, 09:39 PM
I have done it in my sisters panties when I was younger. Later after I got married I have taken my wifes younger sisters panties and jacked off in them and still jackoff and sniff them when she and her family visit. She has two sweet young daughters now and I love to get hold of thier panties and fill them with cum everytime I get the chance. My wife is a prude and if she ever found out what I was doing she would get so upset but I would love to have guys unload cum inside her if I could arange for it. I jackoff and sniff both our daughters panties and have even had them wear them with my cum inside them. I can see how you like to do it and how it is a turnon. Sometimes it is fun to jackoff in them and then slide them inside your underware and walk around with them inside your pants so you can feel them and have them in the same room without knowing you have their cum filled panties rubbing your nuts. I hope to fuck my wifes little sister someday, I have had her middle sister a few times and again my wife has no idea.

IMZZJOHN
01-31-2009, 11:21 PM

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22782812/

which convinced me to stop.....for now :excited:Woman's no girls yes
;):cool::rolleyes:

Hangtotheleft
02-01-2009, 11:51 AM
A Milf friend jerks me off in her silk panties and wares them for the rest of the day. And gets a second load in her pussy when she get home.

rachelbaby
02-01-2009, 04:51 PM
An ex boyfriend of mine came in my panties, and asked me to where them for the day, to try out something kinky, so I did it.

hotaustinights
02-04-2009, 05:05 AM
I have used my step daughter's sexy little Victoria's Secret panties to receive my cum. I would remove them from her drawer, cum, rub it in a little, rinse, then put them in to wash.

To answer your next question: 15 (blonde, skinny, sexy)

cumking
02-07-2009, 06:31 AM
i jerk off in my aunts sexy silk panties everytime she comes for a visit

panty120478
03-28-2009, 05:57 PM
I Am Thinking About My Girl"s panties right now & how i cant wait to see her

6_inches
03-28-2009, 09:24 PM
i have several times and look forward to the next time.....

depravedone
03-29-2009, 07:08 AM
I have done this with many girl's panties. I used to do it with my cousin's, I have done with with my girlfriend's friend's panties, I have done it with my sister's, and I have done it with random panties I have found in apartment dryers like you have described. It's very risky but you're right, it gives you such a high level of arousal!

bigdickmp
04-02-2009, 11:51 PM
I am a soldier deployed overseas and males and females share a bathroom but not showers. Well the female showers broke so they had to start using ours. One day I'm in there shaving during the female shower times and this hot looking chick comes out of the shower. I turn my back to throw something away and when I went back to the sink I was using there was a pair of panties behind my shaving bag and she was gone. I hid them in the bag and finished my business. When I got time to inspect them later there were female cumstains in them and they smelled so good. I fantasized about them the whole day while at work. I kept them for a few days till the aroma went away and then jerked off in them. Man did I ever cum hard. I threw them away but it sure was a turn on to sneak around with them. The chick never tried to make anymore contact with me and I never let on what I did with them. If she ever does I will be sure to post it on here somewhere.

Mounb1
04-03-2009, 05:57 PM
I have read many stories like these in the news of the weird column in my local paper (so many in fact they retired these stories). There were stories in there about guys who were busted stealing panties in laundries. When the police searched their house they discovered thousands of stolen panties.

As for me, who doesnt love a pair of panties given as a trophy.:excited:

werelookingforathirdone
04-04-2009, 02:30 PM
I have in my freinds wifes panties mmmmmm the thought of that was so hot i shot a big load to then put them back. I have with my neices panties as well and of course the wifes

Sweet_Dick_Rick
04-04-2009, 02:55 PM
i do all the time in my gf's panties

cock_loves_panties
04-09-2009, 04:15 AM
I have jacked off into my wife's panties and pairs of the sister's that she got for me. She gets off knowing they are her sister's. She returns them to her as is.

51_50
06-20-2009, 06:50 AM
Delete this post. I entered a post, but decided to edit shortly after noticing the date of the last post. Wouldn't want to bring old threads back from the dead.

bigdgf
06-20-2009, 07:03 AM
i have and i loved it

needitnow
06-20-2009, 07:06 AM
when i was a kid in my teens i always stayed over at my friend house at weekends..usuall his mum had a pair of used panties in the bathroom or in the laundry basket so i always had a good sniff and jerked off into them until 1 day she caught me taking a pair from the luandry basket, i thought she was gonna get mad but instead wanted to watch me, i found it embarrasssing to do it in front of her but she helped me a lil bit until i came so hard in her pantuies,, she made me lick it off though. However it came a regular thing at weekends she even gave me some clean panties to jerk into cos she wanted to wear them, evebntually i got to fuck her, that went on for coupe of years till i wanted to stop, duno why she wasnt really a MILF just look old, but i dont carer bout that sort of thing anyway, i knowto this day oif iwent to see her i could get some

bad_bethany
06-20-2009, 09:51 AM
I luv 2 squeeze my ass n2 my sisters tiny panties and rub out a lil juice! :) luv feelnig that yung and exploratory!

eagles051387
06-20-2009, 10:03 AM
i did that once when i was younger as well got off in a pair of my sisters panties. she wasnt around to find out. would love to fill up a sexy ladies bra and have her wear it after i fill both cups with cum

2inchpenis
06-20-2009, 01:13 PM
Why the panties and not her?

racer cx
06-20-2009, 04:34 PM
yes it no big deal8-)

Rianna
06-20-2009, 05:10 PM
I purposely leave them out for Racer so he can smell my pussy and play with himself when I'm not there....it keeps him hard and horny and ready for my return......sometimes I'll call him and tell him to get them and smell them and I'll have phone sex with him and make him cum.....other times I will order him to wear them and his butt plug waiting for my return......I enjoy making him do that and so does he ;):excited:.......

yes it no big deal8-)

T-Roy
06-21-2009, 02:38 AM
I have done this sooo many times! Most recently in my wifes roomates panties (we weren't living together yet). But I have also done this in two of my cousin's panties/bras, a cousin's wifes panties/bra numerous times (and sometimes while wearing her bra & panties), a couple different roomates I have had, and even my step-moms. I even shoved my step-mom and an old roomates vibrators up my ass while wearing their panties. Talk about a rush! Some of the best orgasms I have ever had.

BAST
06-21-2009, 02:47 AM
I have! :excited:

Driverdeep69
06-23-2009, 01:23 PM
My brother and sister inlaw were visiting about a year ago and I got a pair of his wifes panties and he got a pair of my wifes panties and after we were done our wifes put them on and it really made them hot the 4 of us ended up having great sex that day :)

Milker
06-23-2009, 06:11 PM
Uh huh, and that's one of the reasons that I wear them today, because of how they felt on me, while I was doing it. MILKER

Doc Slim
06-23-2009, 06:24 PM
I have, but I prefer the simple cotton panties, the lace isn't for me...

Whitey44
06-24-2009, 02:05 AM
I thought about masturbating into women's panties before. Especially a woman that I was attracted to that I wasn't actually in a sexual relationship with that I would like to have been in one with. Just the knowledge of what those panties had contained made me wild.

But, I never actually did it. The thought of having to do some explaining and the embarassment turned me off from the idea. But, yes, I can relate to the turn-on aspect of it. Kind of like voyeurism, I guess. :cool:

younghungstud
06-24-2009, 02:24 AM
I cum in my gf's all the time, she doesnt know about it, but i normally fold them and put them back . But when we first where going to together and not have sex yet she use to let me cum on her with her panties on, i would soak her panties with my cum, she loved it. as far as steeling them, i think you to need to fuck this girl, you never know she might be in to it

Parsnippy
06-24-2009, 02:35 AM
I have used my step daughter's sexy little Victoria's Secret panties to receive my cum. I would remove them from her drawer, cum, rub it in a little, rinse, then put them in to wash.

To answer your next question: 15 (blonde, skinny, sexy)
Nice pre-empt ^^

I dont think I would do this, I dont get that "I might be discovered" thrill that others get. so I would be asking for permission first, and it could becme akward, so not really worth it for something I dont have a real thing about.
(It would also be kind of wierd if she go pregnant from wearing 'em, so thats a no no.)

Cybrgigolo
06-24-2009, 02:35 AM
used to jack off into my sisters panties

dodgeman04
06-24-2009, 06:17 AM
There is no bigger turn on for me than to jack off in womens panties... i have jacked off in my mother in laws a few times and i have never cam so hard in my life it was the best!!!

lovelegs
06-24-2009, 02:52 PM
It is one of my fetish! love to wrap sexy & wet panties around my cock. Sure, I have tried laundry before but most of time I buy worn and wet panties online!

CDNONT
07-03-2009, 10:37 PM
these are my wifes panties

http://forum.xnxx.com/picture.php?albumid=3164&pictureid=24764

ambersweet
07-03-2009, 10:57 PM
ew...better hope she doesnt catch you...cause if I were her, I'd call the cops on your ass.

crevasshole
07-03-2009, 11:14 PM
haha yep, black lacy one's, pink thongs, white cotton fuckables, all washed afterwards of course :rolleyes:
usually my cum shoots straight through the fabric

join993
07-03-2009, 11:43 PM
If I ever found out someone did that in my underwear, I'd choke them when they were sleeping.

If I were a girl, I'd get some big guys to do it for me. I could be very persuasive as a girl... ;)

CDNONT
07-04-2009, 01:48 AM
she likes when i do things like that

those never go back in the drawer those go straight to the wash

sullygom
07-04-2009, 02:01 AM
No, it's never been done before !!:rose:;)

cdsj64
07-06-2009, 05:58 PM
I babysat for my cousin and I found his wifes panties in the bathroom and jerked off into them. Luckily there were in the dirty laundry basket. That's exactly were they went when I came onto them. By the way she had her period.

xnxx999
07-07-2009, 11:28 AM
I would if I had the opportunity

Shoefreak
07-07-2009, 11:43 AM
I jerked off in a pair of heels belonging to a coworker once

tbf
07-07-2009, 03:45 PM
I haven't, but have always been turned on by panties, I would jump at the chance if I got it.

bakkaluna
07-08-2009, 05:21 AM
i always thought that sexy panties were created just so men would have something to jack off with........

BAM 69
07-08-2009, 05:38 AM
iv done it a few times about 5 different girls 1 of them actually knew about it and gave a pair to me, the other were just sneaky ones.

boobs890
07-08-2009, 07:46 AM
i have jerked off with my moms. i was home alone one day watching porn so i went into my moms drawer and jerked off with one of her silk panties on her bed i shot my cum all over the panty.

pantyperv
07-09-2009, 12:07 AM
i started with my mothers then my exwifes and know i use my partners or any i can find in houses.

Tsuyoi
07-09-2009, 02:14 PM
I jerked off with my mother in laws dirty panties - there was even some piss and shit (ableit small) marks on them.... Made me cum sooo hard in them.

I stole them from the washing and enjoyed sniffing them before I exploded all over the damp gusset.

Also we visited my sister in laws recently and I used the toilet - there was some washing on the floor and in it some wet dirty panties. Whilst I was in there I sniffed and licked on those panties then wrapped them round my hard cock. I could feel the dirty wetness of them and wanked my cock hard with the wet gusset against the end of my cock.

I shot my hot load all over the wet gusset them placed them back on the pile!!!

Wow was naughty and good! WHen I got back downstairs could not help but look at her and smile that I had shot my hot load all over where her wet pussy and ass had been previously!

mike45
07-09-2009, 08:43 PM
i came into almost all my dads gfs panties, and a few friends moms & sisters that where left in the bathroom

needitnow
07-09-2009, 10:16 PM
i would never do my mothers, that just seems wrong

Jack Mine
07-09-2009, 11:20 PM
yes, when I stayed over my cousins house. she was 16 and hot. I was 13 jerking off like crazy.

billy33
07-13-2009, 06:58 AM
I love to taste and smell dirty panties, my wife, sister in law, mother in law, mother sister, or anyone .

billy33
07-13-2009, 07:00 AM
would like to get my old maid friend.

briefman1
07-14-2009, 04:54 PM
I haved jerked off into many panties in my life. I have used sister, mom, girlfriends and my wife's. Good for a cum when you can't get the real thing.

TwistedTales
07-14-2009, 05:17 PM
I love doing this; I've used my ex-fiancee's and her mom's panties both, my mom's, a pair from a drunk girl at a party after I took them home, and my wife's, since we first started staying at each others' places. I desperately want to get hold of a pair of my mother in law's.

I've never put them back 'soiled', though I've wanted to. I would just rinse them with water, let them dry, and return them.

My favorite one, though, was my ex-fiancee's first roommate. In fact, had I not done that, I probably would have ended up raping the little cunt that night. Still not sure I'm glad I didn't...

SoleSlave
07-14-2009, 05:46 PM
Aside from women who knew I was doing it, I haven't cum in anyone's panties.

I have jerked-off into a girl's high heels with her knowledge though.

She was the sister of a friend of mine....he admitted doing it himself and asked me I wanted to.

siroreo
07-15-2009, 05:05 PM
i love playing with girls panties i used to play with my girlfriends (before we were dating) all the time when i was younger now i live with her and play with our landlords daughters panties every chance i get if i ever found out she wore them filled with my cum i would cum in my pants

martinthreeoh
07-19-2009, 10:12 AM
When I was a student I used to spend loads of time round a friend's house. I got very into raiding her underwear drawer when she was elsewhere. She had a collection of really sexy, skimpy sheer thongs and I used to love to stuff them in my pocket and head down to the bathroom to try them on while sporting a huge boner. It wasn't that I liked wearing them especially, it was more to ensure that my cock had been up inside them before putting them back. Knowing that she was wearing them after my penis had been in there turns me on even now.

I managed, just the once, to do the same with another friend who was in the bath while I got hold of all the thongs in her drawer. So sexy.

frankthetank1239
07-20-2009, 05:34 AM
ive often thought of doing it at like walmart

hotaustinights
07-22-2009, 05:18 AM
from a tight 16 yo

CDNONT
07-25-2009, 01:29 PM
My sister in-law is spending the weekend and is gone for the day shopping so i had the perfect chance i even have time to was them and put them back without her knowing

http://forum.xnxx.com/picture.php?albumid=3164&pictureid=26712
http://forum.xnxx.com/picture.php?albumid=3164&pictureid=26713

BlackPants
07-25-2009, 02:11 PM
I always put my wifes dirtys panties on then cum in them a few times, I love the smell of them and the soft black fabric tight round my cock.

stephenxiii
07-26-2009, 07:08 AM
i used to wank into my mums panties
felt so good

ComeAgain
07-26-2009, 07:24 AM
I stayed at this ladies house once. I didn't know her, nor did I see her, but I saw her photo. I jacked off into her bra once, and left it nice and creamy.

irishr1
07-27-2009, 10:03 PM
i wear my mothers and sisters panties but always cum in my moms bra.i love it.i got caught mid cumshot two weeks ago by my mom.the look on her face as i filled her bra.the kinkiest thing ever:satisfied:

Msterchief09
08-12-2009, 07:30 AM
i cam in the mom of the kids i was babysitting's panties..it was a thong and she was such a milf

whoreinvader
08-12-2009, 11:15 AM
I started doing this when i was about 16. I'd sneak into my mates parents bedrooms when i was at their houses and pinch a pair of their mums sexy panties, i'd then come in them at home a few times before throwing them away.

I've been at a girls house party before and spunked onto a couple of pairs of her knickers and put them back in her draw!!.

When i got with my missus over 6 years ago i used to wank with her mums and younger sisters panties all the time, i used to love spuking into their lacy panties. Not long after her dad left i started shagging her mum and now she knows that i use her knickers and loves it when i wank myself into her knicker drawer covering as many of her pants and bras as possible then wearing them for work. She is a slut tho and gets off on it.

I still use her sisters lacy panties and love to sit with them wrapped round my cock when i write a story for this site then cream in them.;)

YourPussyPlease
08-12-2009, 11:49 AM
Panties: No.
Pantyhose: Yes.

CDNONT
08-27-2009, 10:40 PM
bring this post back
http://forum.xnxx.com/picture.php?albumid=3164&pictureid=30339

barney
08-28-2009, 12:14 AM
I love to jerk into a nice wet pair of cunt smelling panties

newtz
08-29-2009, 09:36 PM
i have jerked off in my wifes panties a few times. very arousing! almost in her sisters panties once. wish i would have.

CDNONT
09-01-2009, 09:18 PM
why isn't anyone else posting there pics seems to be a bunch of people doin it
http://forum.xnxx.com/picture.php?albumid=3164&pictureid=30992

Nebrons
09-01-2009, 11:00 PM
stole my friend's sister in law's panties and bras.
have my brothers girlfriends bra and a few thongs.
really nice fealing against your dick. really nice.

CDNONT
09-02-2009, 09:58 PM
not really in panties but some on them, wifes down week so may be so more who knows

http://forum.xnxx.com/picture.php?albumid=3164&pictureid=31149

makdaddy
10-05-2010, 01:05 PM
Yes done in moms and made her lick it clean when I was done,same with one of my aunts that use,s moms washing machine because hers is broken,she cought jerking off on them rubbing it on my cock the look on her face when I told her next would be her mouth,her mouth dropped she couldn,t believe I said that,got her down on her knee,s and started fucking her mouth,felt good she fought for a little, but enjoyed it after a while,now we fuck regulary and she still sucks me off and lets me jerk of in her panties and licks them clean too;)

chloroformboy
10-06-2010, 02:04 AM
guys always jack off into my thongs and bras, and i love it! espically when i dont know that they did it and its still warmm.

This is like the hottest thing I've ever heard!!!!!!!!!!

Bryanl83
10-06-2010, 02:41 AM
Yes done in moms and made her lick it clean when I was done,same with one of my aunts that use,s moms washing machine because hers is broken,she cought jerking off on them rubbing it on my cock the look on her face when I told her next would be her mouth,her mouth dropped she couldn,t believe I said that,got her down on her knee,s and started fucking her mouth,felt good she fought for a little, but enjoyed it after a while,now we fuck regulary and she still sucks me off and lets me jerk of in her panties and licks them clean too;)

That's called rape and I hope your dick falls off.

As for the question. Yes I ave done it in many girls panties. Some with permission some without them knowing. I just came into my gf's panties. She knows I'm doing it though

hdon22s
10-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Ex mom in law caught me with my cock in her panties and watched till I finished. A little while later she blew me but, that was it. She showed me her awesome tits but never anything south of that.:(

howardhoward
10-10-2010, 06:40 AM
I have done it in my sisters panties when I was younger. Later after I got married I have taken my wifes younger sisters panties and jacked off in them and still jackoff and sniff them when she and her family visit. She has two sweet young daughters now and I love to get hold of thier panties and fill them with cum everytime I get the chance. My wife is a prude and if she ever found out what I was doing she would get so upset but I would love to have guys unload cum inside her if I could arange for it. I jackoff and sniff both our daughters panties and have even had them wear them with my cum inside them. I can see how you like to do it and how it is a turnon. Sometimes it is fun to jackoff in them and then slide them inside your underware and walk around with them inside your pants so you can feel them and have them in the same room without knowing you have their cum filled panties rubbing your nuts. I hope to fuck my wifes little sister someday, I have had her middle sister a few times and again my wife has no idea.

Good thread but I agree aout the rape think - not nice to give them back soiled.

I've got a friend who wants to suck me off rubbing me with his ex-wife's panties. God knows how many loads he's collected with them. I've promised to get him some from my g/f, but I'll ask her - not just take them. She'll make them wet just thinking about it...

fetishpntyguy
01-18-2011, 06:27 AM
i love j/o in dirty panties did all my ex g/fs used to get turned on wen shed were em n not no i cumed in em and when im at freinds houses like to raid the hamper or dryer any body wanna chat or trade stories let me kno

lvnflalife
01-19-2011, 06:45 PM
Started that habit at a very young age and still going at it.

pantycouple
01-26-2011, 04:52 PM
My friends girlfriend was a hot girl and somewhat sluttly but only a tease she would never cheat but would go the very edge if you know what I mean. One night we were hanging around and my friend feel asleep. So we sat up watching tv and she started turning through the channels and she stopped on this scene of a couple having sex in a movie, it was no adult movie but it did have lots of nudity. It was making me horny and she knew this, I think she did this to tease me. She kept looking over at me and she would look at my crotch and and noticed I was hard. All of the sudden she looked over at me and said "What can we do about it, you can't go to bed with this raging hardon. What would bring you off, apart from fucking me, which is, I'm afraid out of the question?" "I don't know." "I bet you'd like to wank into my panties wouldn't you? I bet you would like to smell my pussy on my panties. I bet that would make you cum, wouldn't it?" I nodded and she stood and quickly slipped off her panties and handed them to him. "Still warm and moist for you," she said. I took them and opened them so that I could see the gusset. I could see a faint damp patch where they had touched her pussy and I pressed it to my nose and inhaled the luxurious aroma of her juices. I placed them around my cock, and rubbed them back and forth. They felt cool and silky against my cock as I wanked steadily and in no time I felt my come surging up from my balls. I took the panties and held them inches from the head of my cock and spunk jetted out, splattering heavily against the seat and crotch in long powerful throws. "Wow, spectacular!" she breathed. She said "I love watching a guy masturbate with my panties". Check out our profile for more about us.

joelebo79
01-29-2011, 02:46 AM
no but i wanna

menatv
01-29-2011, 08:49 AM
Also love seeing tight jeans on women. And wanting to rub her thru her jeans and of course her panties...kissing her there and licking here there. And like you as the clothes come off her, continue to rub her thru her panties. (want to do that to my coworker sitting in the next room!)

Always wanted to cum in a girl's panties and have her wear them later on. But never got the nerve..have smelled, touched, licked several hot women's panties before though. But was always afraid of being caught cumming in them.

Very hot to hear stories of people cumming in them! If I was married or had a girlfriend, I'd be going thru her panties all the time. And it would make me hot to know if someone else also came in them!

As well as if I were female I think I would get aroused at someone doing the same to my panties as well.....

menatv

StupidGeek
01-29-2011, 09:14 AM
I have knocked a few off while rubbing my younger 19yr old sisters panties around my face and in my mouth ( dirty panties :p )

axslinger
01-29-2011, 03:46 PM
Not panties but I managed to get the sock of a hot lady I used to work with. It's a long story but I took her sock home and put it over my cock and came in it. Great fun.

knotsrit
01-29-2011, 11:22 PM
I have jacked hundreds of loads into silky panties. 8):cool::excited:

Noirberrie
01-30-2011, 03:17 PM
I have done this so many times..it gets me rock hard..i have done it to my step moms..my cousins..my sisters friends..pretty much any hot girls panties i an get me hand on that isnt blood related il sniff and rub on my dick..but i wont cum on them and put them back..i will sniff them while i cum though

XHero0
01-31-2011, 04:19 AM
i did it 5 times in both of my stepsister patties & almost got caught the 4th time:satisfied:

mqwaz
02-01-2011, 12:09 AM
all the time in my sisters

babblefunk
02-01-2011, 01:10 AM
these days, just in my wife's. She's out of town and I wank in her panties nightly. Anyone want to see the results?

toesucker30
05-07-2011, 09:12 AM
Ive blown a few loads into girlfriends panties and my best friends niece panties too.

Tightones2
05-07-2011, 04:01 PM
I've been jacking off almost everyday into my stepdaughters panties. I stare at her crotch all day and imagine what it would be like and at my first chance I smell and lick the crotch of her jeans and wrap her Panties around my cock until I cum in them.

larry696
05-09-2011, 05:20 PM
no i have not
why waste a good load?

marlow1710
05-09-2011, 05:38 PM
when i was younger i used steal panties of the womens clothes line cum in them then chuck them back happy days

tb75
05-09-2011, 05:56 PM
I did into my mom's panties a few times I loved it. I wish guys underwear felt the same as panties does. i really want to do it in my sister's but she is kind of fat and it will not be the same as my mom, she is skinny

CardinalSin
05-11-2011, 02:20 PM
I do it all the time, or my wife will take hers off and jack me off with them...or rub them in my face!

Tuninyabum
05-11-2011, 02:56 PM
I have, but only as a request for past partners.

Soosa Count
05-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Ha! I have Jilled-off into my own.

ELaken-Palmer
05-11-2011, 03:48 PM
This is a true story from when I was in High School. My best friend Larry had a sister who was a year younger than us and (I thought) very pretty. Her name was Valerie. I was in LUST with her but she didn't like me at all. Larry and I sometimes skipped school and stayed the day at his house. One day Larry went to school but I skipped and went to his house. His mom worked days so the house would be empty.

I got up and realized that, with the house to myself, I could go into Valerie's bedroom and snoop to my heartís content.

I went into the hallway and opened her partially closed door. The shades were drawn and it was cozy in her room. Her bed was unmade and some yellow pajamas lay discarded on the floor near the foot-board. I picked up the pajama bottoms and, as I did, a pair of white, lacy panties fell, from the leg opening, to the floor. I picked them up and looked at them. The narrow crotch was thick with a whitish deposit of Valerie's most intimate, feminine secretions.

My heart leapt to my throat as I held the pretty garment in my hands! I examined them more closely. The deposit, though becoming pasty, was still moist. She must have taken them off just this morning, maybe less than an hour ago. There were even three, beautiful, delicate, light-brown, pubic hairs in the pussy paste. I picked them out carefully and put them in my shirt pocket.

My heart was pounding and my dick was as hard as iron as I slowly raised the crotch of those soft, lovely panties to my nose and I closed my eyes and deeply sniffed in the wondrous odor of the very snatch of my sweet beloved!

It was nasty, pussy-scented ambrosia!

Swooning from her smell, I fell back onto her bed!

This was my first encounter with a pair of worn panties. I knew that I would never see Valerie's pussy or actually eat her out but, I reasoned, this was almost the next best thing!

I scooted into the center of her unmade bed. I already knew
what I was going to do. I put my head on her pillow. It smelled of her sweet hair. I unbuttoned my shirt and unsnapped my pants, pulling them down to my ankles and exposing my dick which was rigid and pointing almost straight up. I lay back and placed Valerie's panties over my nose, grabbed my cock and I started to fantasize about her as I jacked on myself and smelled the strong, pungent essence of her most intimate, feminine odor.

It was sensory overload! I came in a matter of seconds, shooting cum, in an arc, all over my chest and stomach.

Whew!

I just lay there for long minutes, feeling my heart pounding in my chest. After a while, I noticed that I still had a hard-on.

These panties were spicy enough for another go-round!

I lifted them from my face. They seemed to have gained more
feminine smell as my hot breath had remoistened what had been
drying. I sniffed them some more and my cock started to jerk and bounce on it's own.

Now I put her panties back on my face again but this time I
opened them and placed my face into them so that the smelly crotch was over my nose and mouth and the leg openings were like huge eye holes. I must have looked like some kind of a faggoty, panty-masked Martian!

I began to rhythmically inhale the scent of Valerie's sweet
pussy now, like a drunken cat sniffing catnip. I started to jack off slowly, savoring every nuance of nasty scent and sensation. I jacked and sniffed and wanked and sniffed and pulled and sniffed, picking up the tempo as I felt another orgasm drawing near. I could sense that it was going to be a really big one this time and I wanted to make it as huge a cum as I could. Just before I was about to erupt, I pushed the pasty, pungent crotch into my mouth and sucked Valerie's vaginal nectar onto my eager tongue. It was both salty
and sweet tasting and it, along with the girlish smell of her pussy, propelled me into the most massive orgasm I had ever had! Even in its strong grip, I had the presence of mind to perform one more deliciously perverted act. I snatched the panties from my face and quickly wrapped the slimy crotch around my dickhead, spurting my male seeds directly into Valerie's female secretions.

I screamed from the thrill as I came and came and came, jacking her dainty panties on my spewing cock and bucking my ass up so thatthe bedsprings rattled loudly.

My sperms must have wondered what the hell had happened. Here, for once, I had ejected them into actual pussy fluid. One of them must have yelled. "Hey boys! This might be it! Look for some eggs!"

It took quite a while for my heartbeat and breathing to return to normal. I pulled her soft panties from my cock and slowly sat up and moved to the edge of her bed. As I unfolded the panties and looked at the crotch now, it was doubly slimed with both her sexual fluids and mine. The crotch was sopping!

http://forum.xnxx.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1349928&stc=1&d=1297436094

I dropped the panties back on the floor, pulled up and zipped my pants, buttoned my shirt and left her bedroom.

Now, calm again, I watched TV until Larry came home.

He was surprised to find me there but seemed glad that I had
stayed and waited for him. We watched the usual programs and I waited for Valerie.

She never came home that afternoon. Once in a while, she did stay at a girlfriend's after school. At five o'clock I went home.

The next day I walked to Larry's, as usual, and we walked to
school together. On the way, I asked him when Valerie had gotten home yesterday.

"Oh that stupid bitch!" He laughed.

"What?"

"Do you know what that dumb cunt did?" He was chuckling loudly now.

"What?"

"She skipped school yesterday!"

This was unheard of for Valerie.

"With her girlfriend?" I asked.

"No. The dumb bitch stayed home! I don't know. Maybe she had a bottle of booze hidden away and she was going to get drunk or something. Anyway, she stayed home and, when she heard someone breaking into the side door, she ran and hid in her bedroom closet!"

"What?" My heart actually stopped, for a second, and then it started to pound in my chest.

"Yeah! Ain't that a scream? She hid in the closet and then, she says, she heard the burglar put the kettle on and make himself a cup of tea and then he turned on the television. She was really scared! She thought the guy would find her, in there, and rape her!" Larry really laughed loudly now, bending over and slapping his knee. "As if anyone, in his right mind, would want to fuck that stupid bitch!"

"So what happened?" I asked, fearing the answer.

"Then, she says, the guy comes right into her bedroom. She was almost ready to piss in her pants and then she sees, through the slats in the closet door, that it was just you! But she was so embarrassed, that she was hiding in her own closet, that she didn't come out or say anything to you. The dumb cunt just stayed hidden in her closet the whole time you were there! She was in there all day!"

"Larry," I said, shaking now and turning pale as I watched him laugh, "Please tell me that you're joking!"

"What?"

"You're joking, right?Ē I hoped he would say. ďTell me she didnít do that. She wasnít there. She didnít see me."

Larry stopped laughing now. "Whatís the matter with you, Em? Why are you looking at me like that? That's what she told me when she came into the living-room yesterday, just after you left. Why? Whatís the matter? Isn't that a riot? Ain't that the dumbest thing you ever heard a girl do?"

I tried to swallow but my mouth was dry. "Is that.. ALL she said she saw?"

"Yeah," he shrugged, "what more could there be? What could be any dumber than that?"

Soosa Count
05-16-2011, 04:48 PM
Wow!

dadshard
05-18-2011, 08:42 PM
Yes I do.Mu daughter leaves her dirty pantys in the bathroom.
I sniff them, rub them on my cock then I suck the crotch clean.
:eek:

toesucker30
06-19-2011, 07:12 AM
Ive also blown several loads into my younger cousins panties.

dirtyplaya
06-19-2011, 07:23 AM
ive jacked off into my friends sisters thongs before , i loved being able to smell her pussy and then id lick them and jack off into them:rolleyes:

dadshard
06-19-2011, 07:28 PM
Yes I cum in my daughters pantys all th e time.
I love doing it.

Stephaninawe
06-19-2011, 11:24 PM
Once. Stayed at a girl's I liked, did it in her bed when she was having brecfast. Then when I slept with her, it tuned out she was absolutely crap in bed.

Tightones2
06-21-2011, 02:18 AM
Went into my step daughters room yesterday and found her cheering shorts that she had on all day. Smelled them and rubbed them all over my cock. Oozed out a little precum into the crouch and when I seen it I came real hard all over them. Had to do a quick load of laundry.

bigcheese1976
06-22-2011, 03:34 AM
I love to abuse a used pair of my GFs Panties!

throck
06-22-2011, 11:57 PM
I kept a pair of my moms silky panties under my pillow in case I felt like jerking off at night. When my mom made my bed, she always took the dirty panties and replaced them with a clean pair.

robert40876
02-05-2012, 08:47 PM
YES I HAVE USED MY SISTERS SHE SUCH A SLUT

dadshard
02-05-2012, 10:13 PM
;)yesterday my daughter had a gf stay over.after they got ready for bed n were in her room doin god knows what (i could here them giggling)I went to have a piss n was surprised to find 2 dirty thongs on the floor.I didnt reconise either pair so I sniffed n tasted both.I could tell by tast witch was my girls mmm she always tasts so good.then i sucked on the other pair n tasted her lil slut gfs cunt juice.it was awesome having two different pussies to tast. how do i say thanks to my girl for such a special gift:eek:

Rothko
02-05-2012, 10:15 PM
No idea if I have answered this one but yes I have a couple of times

HardAndy
02-05-2012, 10:23 PM
i cum on my roommates cloths and shoes when she isnt here. i just found pictures of ehr naked on her ipod too.. she is smokin hot

hotaustinights
02-06-2012, 01:35 AM
Has 5 pair of panties & thong with my dried seed spread across the crotch.

ThomP
02-06-2012, 01:41 AM
I don't see the appeal...

hardoneforgirl
02-06-2012, 03:51 AM
yep, my hot neighbor, my best friends sister, when she was 15 and she was 19.

gottaride
02-06-2012, 03:53 AM
i prefer jacking off while wearing the panties!

Fordern
02-06-2012, 07:06 AM
yeah i used to cum in my stepsisters panties,it turns me on knowing that my cum is on her pussy

luv2smash
02-06-2012, 09:15 AM
wow cumming in womens panties seems very popular. Now i feel like a dork for not doing it haha

hardoneforgirl
02-06-2012, 12:15 PM
yep, my hot neighbor, my best friends sister, when she was 15 and she was 19.

Sorry I meant I was 15 she was 19.

Shane445z
06-10-2012, 04:23 PM
I'v jerked off in my wife's panties and stepdaughter's panties. My fantasy is to have a guy come over and enjoy their panties too while they jerk off in them ...

muminlawslover
10-29-2012, 12:23 PM
I've wanked off into my mums ex neighbours knickers, a mate's mum's used bra & knickers countless times that were in the laundry basket, a different mates wife's knickers, my mother in laws used knickers, bra's & tights and who i'm fucking too, my sister in laws undies and my wife's undies. I'm sure there's more used undies i've wanked off into but can't think lol

muminlawslover
10-29-2012, 12:35 PM
Oh there is more, my wife's aunties used bra, knickers & tights & a ex boss's used knickers

Rothko
10-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Yes. Into my wifes panties in the past. Once a long time ago a friend of mine wrapped his GFs panties around my cock and jacked me slowly off with them the sensation of her silky pants around my shaft was amazing

nateriver10
10-29-2012, 02:22 PM
Actually, I popped a load while sniffing my aunt's panties a few hours ago. I got some time alone in her house, and couldn't resist. I didn't cum directly on them or she would know but I sniffed, licked them 'til I came.

faith88
04-12-2013, 09:32 PM
my friend did that 2 my panties and i let him eat my pussy but i love 2 eat women pussy and their panties

Pantyfreak
04-16-2013, 04:14 AM
I do it every chance I get... But I only go after panties worn by skinny girls... size 7 is my cut-off...

badluk99
04-16-2013, 04:24 AM
Sounds good

Milflover17
04-18-2013, 09:09 AM
Yeah I have I was staying with my mate and his wife and when we got home after going out she left her panties on my pillow.... They were wet and she tasted so good.... In the morning I wanked and blew in then and left them under the pillow for her to collect lol

TonyStarkXXX
04-18-2013, 09:19 AM
I've used my wife's panties a few times..

nicedad65
04-18-2013, 09:30 AM
yes in my daughters

nateriver10
04-18-2013, 03:28 PM
I used to masturbate to my aunts shoes a lot when I could (still do when I get a chance but it's rare). Once, I was doing it and noticed there were some clothes in the dirty laudry basket including a few socks and one sexy pair of panties. I took the panties and buried my nose in them as I jerked off and then I used them around my cock rubbing it but I didn't actually cum on them, too risky.

If I got another chance, I'd probably go a bit further and have a little lick at her dirty panties.

pantylicker
04-19-2013, 02:13 PM
all the time!!! love jacking off in wife's panties!should i post a pic??

marriedandlonely69
04-20-2013, 12:28 AM
I used to jerk off and cum in my older sis and moms panties

123WOW
08-05-2013, 01:22 AM

I have rubbed my dick on fresh washed girl panties. It was and is still a turn on.

liketoedge
08-05-2013, 07:27 AM
Only once, years ago while spending the night at a friends house his sister left a pair of panties on the bathroom floor. As a horny 14 year old I just couldnt help myself. I always wondered if she left them there on purpose.

stranger-things
08-05-2013, 08:10 AM
Once while my wife was away for a few days i spent an evening trying on all her lingerie, finished by wanking into a pair of panties while wearing them.

bigdrew1491
08-05-2013, 08:21 AM
I love cumming using my girlfriends panties. The material just feels so good wrapped on your hard cock. I have also previously wore them and jacked it with my cock pokin through the side. God, I was so hard wanking with them on...well I'm actually hard just thinking about it.

wellhunghorny
08-05-2013, 08:27 AM
Yes I have first time was when I was 13 it was in my niebroughs wifes she was hot I was watching there kids and went in laundry room and grab a pair sniffed and licked them then wrapped around my cock and came took them home with me and used a few more times that was the first time second a little twisted. Pm me

hbk5
08-05-2013, 05:24 PM
I've cummed in 4 girls panties I think. Cummed in their panties, tights, bra's. The most recent two (first was a girl I was seeing for 2 months and 2nd is current girlfriend) I cummed in their panties and sent them a txt while they were at work saying I've left a present on the bed. They got home when I was out at work, both put them on and masturbated wearing their cum filled panties.

sorensonjf
08-05-2013, 08:50 PM
now days mostly use my wife's, but have cum in my neighbor's, niece's, and best friend's mom's at one time or another.

imnotyou
08-05-2013, 08:55 PM
i do this every chance i get. first time i ever tried it was with my ex mother-in-law. i used to smell her dirty crotch every opportunity i got. i even went as far as sneaking in the house while she was at work. im pretty sure she caught on after a while but im pretty sure she liked it. currently i use my pregnant girlfriends as much as i can. i love how wet they get because of her being pregnant.

lovedevil
08-06-2013, 08:58 PM
Have to admit,ive used my stepdaughters a few times to cum

Kenrychard
08-07-2013, 05:28 AM
I had a neighbor, divorced mom and her daughters, who complained about how violated they felt when they discovered one of her daughters male friends was sneaking into their house when they weren't home and masturbating with their underwear. So I feel a little ashamed of myself for what I've done, but really, it's not rape...it's just really offensively naughty...
I was the kid everyone trusted. preachers kid, Straight A student, never in trouble...so I was the teen all my friends families gave house keys to when they left town. I'd feed the pets, water the houseplants, snoop through all their personal belongings, masturbate to any pornography I'd find, and if there were any hot girls, or women, in the family I masturbated with their underwear.
My wife has a VERY juicy pussy. And she uses wet wipes on her ass...so her dirty underwear almost never smells of anything but her really fragrant pussy. I absolutely love sniffing, sucking on and masturbating with them when she's not available. Weve had sex, and then she'll wear her panties all day, and give them to me later, and the sex juices, and my cum, dried in smell even better.
We've also experimented with extramarital relations...just a couple of times....I'm the pervert in the family and really like watching her fuck other men, but she's too self conscious to do it in front of me. So she's fucked a couple of other men we know, then brought home her wet with sex panties, and rubbed the lovely stinky wet crotch in my face while she fucked me.
If the real thing isn't available, a pair of nice panties that smells and tastes like it isn't a terrible substitute...

hardinproper
08-09-2013, 06:39 AM
earlier today I actually did that for the first time (that I remember anyway). My wife has been in jail for 3 months so I saw those sexy little things and just did my thing in them.

pssylikkr32
08-17-2013, 12:20 PM
Yes. Ive even jerked off into a pair of my best friends nieces panties with him.

thickdadcock
08-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Yes. Ive even jerked off into a pair of my best friends nieces panties with him.
Yuppppp

hdon22s
08-19-2013, 12:00 PM
19 year old step daughter. Shove my cock in that little opening in the crotch and don't stop pulling till they are full. She has to know cause all her panties are stretched out in the crotch. Also like to just open her underwear drawer and jerk off shooting all over her bras and underwear. I like when she wears thongs with her yoga pants. But for rubbing one out cant beat panties!!!

sullygom
08-19-2013, 12:31 PM
I thought it was standard procedure!!!!!!!

PaPa 69
08-19-2013, 03:45 PM
I was in home improvement sales. I sold vinyl windows and had to go in to every room in the house to measure from the inside. If there was a sweet young one there I would get all done and then need to go back to check a measurement. I would get into laundry room of a bedroom and would get off with panties and sometimes even bras. I loved to take them home and jack off. This went on for 3 years with wonderful fantasies.

muminlawslover
08-30-2013, 05:12 PM
Oh yes, i jerked off plenty of times in to womens panties. I started off with my mum's, then would use my frinds mums & sisters. Now i use my mother in laws, my sister in laws, wife's neice & wife's aunty's :excited: I'm not affraid if they find my cum in their used undies. Ive been doing it for years, so they must already know :excited:

lefty66
08-31-2013, 01:37 AM
ive jerked off with my gfs 19yr old daughters thong on my face. came so hard smelling her sweet cunny

kooch
09-16-2014, 02:37 PM
Ever since I was 14 and my best friend dared me one night while staying at mine to go to my sisters panty drawer and pick out what I thought was the sexiest pair and put them on without taking them off for the rest of the night, I knew even just as I was going through her underwear drawer touching them all and seeing the different types that I had an instant attraction to panties. Putting them on just sealed the deal, it made me feel so sexy, naughty being my sisters, kinky as was wearing them in front of my best mate and just at ease with how nice the lace felt against my cock and between my ass cheeks..

So needless to say, as my sisters panty drawer was really my only access to panties I would often "borrow" and wear or play with her panties throughout my teenage years.. Be it her dirty ones to wearing her clean ones for a day, jerking off when I got home thinking about it and catching my load in the crutch of the panties leaving it a day to dry and would put back for her to wear... Now I have my own and jerk off in them, into them, on them, wearing them ect..

But boy did some of her panties she had make me just want to fuck her brains out when I would try them on or play with them just thinking of her wearing them and how sexual she was at the time (she was 18 when I was 14 so into sexy panties at the time) If I wasn't dared by my mate in the first place I may have never had a sexual desire for panties, but now I do and love everything about them... I still remember it being my first time fooling around with another guy which started as a chat about the chicks at school as we were going to sleep and went on to be much much more than that, a night of many firsts but the one that still gets me hard is wearing the panties and jerking off as he watched... HOT!!