PDA

View Full Version : Mother and Son Incest

Pages : [1] 2

judydoo
06-28-2006, 09:04 PM
How many mothers are honest enough to admit to fucking their sons...I've been there, and done that.
Tell us if you have

Tickle MY eLMo
06-29-2006, 05:51 AM
are you in jail yet?

baller16
06-29-2006, 05:59 AM
are you in jail yet?

yea i dont know why i laughed at that

Scray
06-29-2006, 06:14 AM
I would nevr fuck my own mother. But I do find it hot when others do...

P.S. You are in the wrong section buddy.

MintyKisses
06-29-2006, 02:42 PM
are you in jail yet?

I love how this is the guys only post. The sad thing is he probably signed up just to post that reply. :roll: the stupidity of certain people. Anyways, if you look at the popular topics in our story boards, obviously a lot of people enjoy this fantasy and I'm pretty positive some of them have partaken in it too.

Cthulhu
06-29-2006, 04:07 PM
Well if you were both consenting and fully understood what it meant for your relationship as a mother and son, and then as lovers, I don't see a problem with it.

JeffTheMan
06-29-2006, 06:08 PM
Mother no my aunt yes i have with my with my aunt but not my mom. My mom is beat my aunt is hott

Nick Nayme
06-29-2006, 07:15 PM
I love my Mom, but never wanted to have sex. I vote NO.

THe HeRo
06-30-2006, 01:01 AM
I like my mom she is so sexy but i never fuck her ... and i hope to do it

:D :D

judydoo
07-04-2006, 04:04 PM
I like my mom she is so sexy but i never fuck her ... and i hope to do it

:D :D
Well if and when you do. I would like to hear about it and how you felt after your experience with your mother. Only if you feel comfortable about talking about it

amac
07-05-2006, 04:03 AM
If you have sex with your son than you're sick, plain and simple. You take advantage of his trust, albeit misgiven, and stab him in the back. How can you live with yourself when you're trying to take advantage of your own flesh and blood because of your own selfish reasons. You're a horrible person, and you should seriously consider therapy before you ruin your sons life and scar him forever.

judydoo
07-06-2006, 01:35 AM
Well we all come from some sick fuckers than, unless you can explain to me how Adam and Eve populated this earth One of those boys had to have had sex with his mother and I guess old Adam had to be busy tasting some of his daughters grapes also lol...Then all those brothers and sisters were fucking after them the world was based on incest. this is for those that believe in the bible for thosre of you that don't maybe we did come from monkeys I seen a couple today, had they had tails they could have passed for chimps lol
Crazy Judydoo

Ariana
07-06-2006, 08:51 AM
are you in jail yet?

Lmao. Seriously..

IdleHands
07-07-2006, 05:51 AM
Bravo JD for your honesty and candor. I had several experiences with older women growing up and would loved to have had a mother like you. Or at least a step mom :wink:

IdleHands
07-07-2006, 05:52 AM
I've always liked this picture, but maybe its just me.

onecrazyag
07-07-2006, 07:29 PM
i wouldn't with my mom, cuz eventhough i love her she's just not all that attractive. if i had a hot young soccer mom though, then that might be a different story

kruz
07-08-2006, 08:39 AM
i fantasied everytime about my mum..shes such a hottie..damn hope i'll be able to screw her

iloveblackmilfandtoons
07-08-2006, 08:41 AM
kruz u should post pics or go check out my milf section on the pics/movies board

judydoo
07-09-2006, 04:41 AM
Ashley: To answer your question. Yes he was over eighteen. I was divorced and lonesome. He was getting ready to go back to college that fall. We were on a short week end camping trip, with some other people we knew. He was going with a great little girl at the time who I invited to go with us. Anyway we were talking and drinking wine-coolers. He put his arm around me and told me he loved me. Well what's a Mom to think, all sons love their mothers. anyway he kissed me on the mouth, and pushed his tongue inside my mouth. Anyway I ended up with him between my legs on a blanket in South Georgia next to a campfire with the moon shining brightly. And yes I did enjoy it. We had are times together a few more times but I put an end to it. He is now married to a good girl, and he and I are best buddies. Still Mom and Son. we were lovers at one time and that was how it felt. not mother and son. but lovers. It has not affected him or I mentally as some people would like to make you believe. Well world there you have it, and Ashley, This sick bitch loves you also..I'm gonna read your stories now.

tempefool
07-09-2006, 03:13 PM
I think it would be too wierd and a little sick.

Kramer
07-09-2006, 03:39 PM
Weird...sick?

I let whatever somebody likes or loves alone. I don't care or mind what they do like.

AlexXx
07-09-2006, 10:31 PM
are you in jail yet?

I love how this is the guys only post. The sad thing is he probably signed up just to post that reply. :roll: the stupidity of certain people. Anyways, if you look at the popular topics in our story boards, obviously a lot of people enjoy this fantasy and I'm pretty positive some of them have partaken in it too.

Master i bow to u..
noo.. i havent done my OWN mother...i have done my friends mom tho...i was 17 and he was in camp :P
and she was a straight milf no doubt

judydoo
08-10-2006, 03:48 AM
Saw this photo on xxnx was wondering if it could possible be a mother and son picture.. they look like they favor each other to me.. Anyone know about any of this

william
08-10-2006, 04:00 AM
How many mothers are honest enough to admit to fucking their sons...I've been there, and done that.
Tell us if you have

Well, I have never been involved with incest, and it does depend on the age of the son, but assuming he is old enough to make decisions, it seems like a very individual thing to the parties involved. It is generally condemned by society, but what's the harm really?

Max P
08-10-2006, 07:36 AM
Tell us if you have

That is fuckt up. Your a sick person :x :evil:

Max P
08-10-2006, 07:38 AM
Well if you were both consenting and fully understood what it meant for your relationship as a mother and son, and then as lovers, I don't see a problem with it.

Your more fuckt up then the first guy :evil: :x

Max P
08-10-2006, 07:40 AM
Tell us if you have

Well, I have never been involved with incest, and it does depend on the age of the son, but assuming he is old enough to make decisions, it seems like a very individual thing to the parties involved. It is generally condemned by society, but what's the harm really?

Is everyone here that. I want a show of hands here. sick :x :evil:

baller16
08-10-2006, 07:57 AM

Were you by any chance dropped on your head repeatedly as a child?

Max P
08-10-2006, 08:03 AM

No, but anyone who think about sex with there mother was and should be again :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:

baller16
08-10-2006, 08:03 AM

No, but anyone who think about sex with there mother was and should be again :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:

That made absolutely no sense whatsoever

LittleMiss
08-11-2006, 09:23 AM
My personal opinion is that, while a sons hormones will be thinking for him, a mother should realise that's what it is and that she has responsibilities as a parent not to take advantage of those. However, I am not ignorant enough to believe that my opinion is the right thing for everybody else.

And Baller, to be honest what he said does make sense, it's just a silly remark to make.

titty luver
08-13-2006, 05:50 AM
Mother no my aunt yes i have with my with my aunt but not my mom. My mom is beat my aunt is hott

Dude i hav some hot aunts to and i really wanna fuck them. in fact i was fantasizin about 1 just today :twisted:. Anyways i would never fuck my mom just to weird.

titty luver
08-13-2006, 05:50 AM

Dude i hav some hot aunts to and i really wanna fuck them. in fact i was fantasizin about 1 just today :twisted:. Anyways i would never fuck my mom just to weird.

Corleon
08-14-2006, 04:38 AM
Saw this photo on xxnx was wondering if it could possible be a mother and son picture.. they look like they favor each other to me.. Anyone know about any of this
Try son/grandmother seriously he's what 18? she's what 65?

CoryMM
08-14-2006, 05:02 AM
dudes got no biceps :)

patty
08-14-2006, 05:38 AM
I like his socks bahaha.

Looking that pic makes me sick though.

St_jimmy86
08-14-2006, 06:05 AM
Well we all come from some sick fuckers than, unless you can explain to me how Adam and Eve populated this earth One of those boys had to have had sex with his mother and I guess old Adam had to be busy tasting some of his daughters grapes also lol...Then all those brothers and sisters were fucking after them the world was based on incest. this is for those that believe in the bible for thosre of you that don't maybe we did come from monkeys I seen a couple today, had they had tails they could have passed for chimps lol
Crazy Judydoo

Someone didn't read the bible. Cain was banned for killing abel and wandered the earth bumping iinto occasional "others". Other humans. And cain and able both had wives.

I have yet to ask how that works which is one of the reasons i'm not a big bible believer.

bfarriii
08-19-2006, 06:18 AM
I've always wanted to make love to my mother. I've seen her tits when I was a young man (8 yrs old) and thought I should have touched them.

Corleon
08-19-2006, 06:51 AM
I've always wanted to make love to my mother. I've seen her tits when I was a young man (8 yrs old) and thought I should have touched them.
Are you in hell yet?

Stretch
08-20-2006, 01:29 AM
Crazy Judydoo

Someone didn't read the bible. Cain was banned for killing abel and wandered the earth bumping iinto occasional "others". Other humans. And cain and able both had wives.

I have yet to ask how that works which is one of the reasons i'm not a big bible believer.I think my bible said that God put a curse on Cain and sent him to the land of Nod which today is Africa. God said people would always look down on him. After that I don't know what happened to the man Or what the curse God put on him but I believe the incest theory Judydoo brings up had a great part in the beginning of populating the earth.

El Cheapo
08-22-2006, 05:59 PM
I would never do my mom in a million years & for the money of the world... :evil:

judydoo
08-28-2006, 12:18 AM
Tell us if you have

That is fuckt up. Your a sick person :x :evil: Strange! I feel pretty good. And I don't feel evil at all. Lighten up Max

judydoo
08-28-2006, 12:28 AM
Try son/grandmother seriously he's what 18? she's what 65?Oh Corleon Have you never heard of women getting pregnant in there older years as they went through menapause I have a neighbor who has a son eighteen years old and she's sixty eight .

s3xtOy
08-28-2006, 12:44 AM
Tell us if you have

That is fuckt up. Your a sick person :x :evil: Strange! I feel pretty good. And I don't feel evil at all. Lighten up Max whahaha! both you and ur son had to be pretty fucking starving for sex to do that!! i would never do that! :? :?

Thunderdome7
08-28-2006, 01:48 AM
Whoever referenced the Bible as a justification for mother-son incest... you do realize that the first few chapters of Genesis are largely comprised of myth right? Adam and Eve were at no point the only two human inhabitants of the earth.

judydoo
08-28-2006, 01:57 AM
Whoever referenced the Bible as a justification for mother-son incest... you do realize that the first few chapters of Genesis are largely comprised of myth right? Adam and Eve were at no point the only two human inhabitants of the earth.Well pray youngster tell us more about all the others that were here. I f you believe in the bible as I do it said God created man in his own image and when he saw man was lonesome he put him in a trance and retrieved a rib from him and made him a mate if you are gonna believe part of the good book we have to believe all of it. right?

amac
08-28-2006, 02:19 AM
You do realize that the multiple translations change the context alot, also that there were many stories added and subtracted since it was first written.

So no you don't have to beleive all of it if you beleive part of it. BTW, instead of posting here shouldn't you be screwing over your son?

judydoo
08-29-2006, 03:38 AM
You do realize that the multiple translations change the context alot, also that there were many stories added and subtracted since it was first written.

So no you don't have to beleive all of it if you beleive part of it. BTW, instead of posting here shouldn't you be screwing over your son?LOL HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE WHITE POWDER AGAIN LOL LOL

amac
08-29-2006, 04:42 AM
LOL HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE WHITE POWDER AGAIN LOL LOL

Yes, because I have an oppinion contrasting to your own, I must be on drugs.

Besides which, I'd feel better about myself if I fucked up my own life, as opposed to someone elses.

kurai
08-29-2006, 04:52 AM
How is her having sex with her son fucking up his life? Especially considering he wanted it

amac
08-29-2006, 05:50 AM
How is her having sex with her son fucking up his life? Especially considering he wanted it

If I remember correctly her son was 18 at the time. For guys the part of your brain that makes descions is fully matured at the age of 24, for girls it's fully matured at 14. That's why alot of guys do crazy shit that they won't do later in life in fear of consequences. So his ability to make descions isn't that of a truly mature adult, so than it's her job as a mother to look at for him as best she can, and not screw him for herself.

Parents are there to love there kids, protect them, always be there for them, and to look out for them. And if you truly fill a roll as a parent, than you look out for your kid, and when he or she has a lapse in judgement you don't take advantage of that lapse, you deal with it maturely.

The only reason this thread is here is because JD wants approval for what she did, and I'm telling you I think it was a sick, awful thing to do.

And I'm saying it will fuck him up because the lapse in trust in parent relationships is one of the major causes of people seeing shrinks later in life. Parents are supposed to be people who you can always count on to look out for you, and your interests.

Sarai
08-30-2006, 04:31 AM
Ok, if you enjoyed it or not, if he enjoyed it or not, if people have fantasies about it or not, doesn't matter. The fact is that it is illegal. Inscest, hellloooo??? Creates retarded children and fucks up the gene pool, plus its just gross and sick, how could someone take advantage of someone they gave life to, someone they carried for 9 months. I don't care what anyone says, its wrong. Fantasies are one thing, but doing it is just horrible.

baller16
08-30-2006, 04:41 AM
okay offtopic but what the hell is that thing in your avatar, Sara?

amac
08-30-2006, 05:11 AM
okay offtopic but what the hell is that thing in your avatar, Sara?

It's a pic of herself, I do beleive.

Sarai
08-30-2006, 05:19 AM
lol yea this one is, but the last one i had up was a pet pet from neopets, Snoogy was his name lol.

ThornyRose
08-30-2006, 12:33 PM
This is a place where every one is crazy if they do not agree with me. What is an opinion?

LittleMiss
08-30-2006, 02:11 PM
Incest is breaking the law.
But so is smoking pot, and underage drinking... How many people really have never broken the law?
In my opinion, Incest is wrong, but it's not my place to get all high and mighty about it.

Byrnestein
08-30-2006, 04:23 PM
Tell us if you have

Your a sick and twisted individual!!!!

Kimiko
08-30-2006, 04:30 PM
It's against the law only because of deeply entrenched cultural mores that have evolved over centuries, not because it's inherently evil. Oral and anal sex are illegal in some states too.

I'm not here to advocate for incest, and I don't think parents should ever be allowed to prey on their children sexually. I don't oppose that because it's incest, I oppose it because it's sexual abuse, and the parents are in a position of power.

I would also note that incest doesn't necessarily HAVE to involve underage children, and it certainly doesn't have to lead to pregnancy and "retarded" children.

baller16
08-30-2006, 07:13 PM
Tell us if you have

You're a stupid bitch!!!!

amac
08-30-2006, 07:24 PM
Tell us if you have

You're a balla!!!!

Edit:: Mad love for saying, "you're," everyone always says, "your," instead and it drives me nuts :cry:

Acoly
08-30-2006, 08:59 PM
i love my mother and have never even thought about that. theres no way i would... i dont think its right to be honest.

Caffeine
08-30-2006, 10:39 PM
Tell us if you have

You're a balla!!!!

Edit:: Mad love for saying, "you're," everyone always says, "your," instead and it drives me nuts :cry:

Word.

judydoo
08-30-2006, 11:45 PM
Tell us if you have

You're a stupid bitch!!!! I wouldn't call you a stupid dick head Even though I think you probable are.

Caffeine
08-30-2006, 11:55 PM
Tell us if you have

You're a stupid bitch!!!! I wouldn't call you a stupid dick head Even though I think you probable are.

If you're talking about Baller, I think he was referring to Byrnestein.

If you're talking about Byrnestein, you shouldn't quote Baller.

baller16
08-31-2006, 12:03 AM
Tell us if you have

well thanks for insulting me, Judydoo, especially considering the fact that I was defending you. and I'm not stupid at all infact I'm damn smart

judydoo
08-31-2006, 03:27 AM
Tell us if you have

well thanks for insulting me, Judydoo, especially considering the fact that I was defending you. and I'm not stupid at all infact I'm damn smartSweetheart I'm so sorry Thanks for defending me I got it wrong we got it straighten out on another thread XXXX

Corleon
08-31-2006, 04:04 AM
Tell us if you have

well thanks for insulting me, Judydoo, especially considering the fact that I was defending you. and I'm not stupid at all infact I'm damn smart
Damn straight this fucker is smart i mean damn smart, smart like the type of a person i cheated off of to get through middle/highschool and college. Yeah i cheated my way through life and in 2 years i'll be Dr. Corleon.

judydoo
09-01-2006, 12:36 AM
Tell us if you have

Damn straight this fucker is smart i mean damn smart, smart like the type of a person i cheated off of to get through middle/highschool and college. Yeah i cheated my way through life and in 2 years i'll be Dr. Corleon.Oh my goodness!! May God have mercy on your patient's. lol lol

judydoo
09-01-2006, 01:14 AM
LOL HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE WHITE POWDER AGAIN LOL LOL

Yes, because I have an oppinion contrasting to your own, I must be on drugs.

Besides which, I'd feel better about myself if I fucked up my own life, as opposed to someone elses.Nothing to do with you being on drugs your profile said you favored Cocane for solving problems or I think that's what I read Just teasing . You have a right to your opinion Wow Like the guy that loved kissing cows it's not for me but if he's happy so be it lol

Kool_Madness
09-18-2006, 10:30 PM
Ashley: To answer your question. Yes he was over eighteen. I was divorced and lonesome. He was getting ready to go back to college that fall. We were on a short week end camping trip, with some other people we knew. He was going with a great little girl at the time who I invited to go with us. Anyway we were talking and drinking wine-coolers. He put his arm around me and told me he loved me. Well what's a Mom to think, all sons love their mothers. anyway he kissed me on the mouth, and pushed his tongue inside my mouth. Anyway I ended up with him between my legs on a blanket in South Georgia next to a campfire with the moon shining brightly. And yes I did enjoy it. We had are times together a few more times but I put an end to it. He is now married to a good girl, and he and I are best buddies. Still Mom and Son. we were lovers at one time and that was how it felt. not mother and son. but lovers. It has not affected him or I mentally as some people would like to make you believe. Well world there you have it, and Ashley, This sick bitch loves you also..I'm gonna read your stories now.

Have you ever thought about writing your encounters with your son and posting it in the stories section of this site. I'm sure many people who love incest stories would love to read them.

kurai
09-19-2006, 05:18 AM

Have you ever thought about writing your encounters with your son and posting it in the stories section of this site. I'm sure many people who love incest stories would love to read them.

I don't condone incest but im not disgusted by it. I enjoy reading the stories, its mainly a fantasy turn on due to the forbiddeness of it, if you know what I mean. Something so vile and looked down upon as to have sex with your own son, daughter, sister or brother is still a turn on in some sick way.

lov_2_lic_clits
09-20-2006, 07:44 AM
Judydoo, don't pay any attention to the few closed minded rude people that have posted negative comments which seem to be the reason why the USA is in such bad condition lately. Its always easier to point the finger at someone else. I would say that everyone that comes to this site is sick in someone else's eyes and very sure that every single 1 of them have broken the law 1 way or another. If EVERYONE want to quote the bible, what about the part "let the 1 without sin, cast the 1st stone" or how many here are having sex out of wedlock (sex before marriage) or sex with someone else while married. Not very long ago, these were crimes and thought to be immoral and sick. I mean seriously, if people wanted to read normal stories about sexual pleasure, then they wouldn't be here. So the subjects on this site either, interest them, they fantasize about, think about or act upon it.
I don't think that what you and your son did was wrong as long as there was no one hurt or miss used. Some talk about taking advantage of him for his age, but if the army can send a young man to die at 18, then he should be able to make his own choices from that age. I made my choices in life starting at 17 and have no regrets to the choices that I have made. Which I, unlike some here wouldn't allow my parents to make choices that my future was depended on, I listen to their advise, but I made my own choices. So if I had been your son, no matter what you said, wouldn't have changed my mind, but being rejected by the 1 person that I loved and trusted the most, may have caused harm to myself confidence.
Everyone may not agree with it, but thats their opinion, as long as you and your son have no problems with it then thats all that matters. IF EVERYONE WORRIED MORE ABOUT TAKING CARE OF THEIR OWN BACK YARD(or the skeletons in their closets) INSTEAD OF THEIR NEIGHBORS BACK YARD, THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE. WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE SO RUDE WITH OUR OPINIONS?

lov_2_lic_clits
09-20-2006, 08:05 AM
FYI:: For all of the law knowing members here, anal sex is a crime in 46 states, oral sex in 32 states, sex with animals 22 states, doggy-style sex in 12, incest (depending on age) in 36 states and sex outside of the bedroom in 5 states. How about a raise of hands as to who has broken atleast 1 of these laws?
This is refering to actual writen laws in each state.

PokUMom
09-20-2006, 09:59 AM
When I was at uni. a friend of mine was doing psychology and at the time(before the internet came into this world. He said that he had learnt that at the time (early ninety's)around 30% (admitted)of the worlds population would have had an incest act anything from French Kissing to Marriage & Pregnancy I spoke with him a year ago, he said after experiencing incest for himself recently he did some more research and he found (from a govenment census) that it had increased to around 70% have particpated in incest at some degree. It is thought that by 2050 or the end of the century, it will be social acceptable to admit to having incestial relations with another family member. It's bit like black people were regarded as social outcasts, but now part of society, and gays were taboo, but now beginning to be accepted, so it is only a matter of time, when a teenage boy for example will lose his virginity to his mother and go school and brag about it. I mean if say Pamela Anderson or Angerline Jolie were your mother, you mean to say you would. I know I would or perhaps Paris Hilton or Lyndsay Lohan were your sister?

comatose
09-20-2006, 04:10 PM
thanks man, now i dont feel guilty, i thought i was a perv, turns out im just a goodie two shoes exhibitionist compares to some of u here, :D

http://world2.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=31074606

link to my game :D

Caffeine
09-20-2006, 04:14 PM
Please stop spamming your game.

Kimiko
09-20-2006, 04:16 PM
There, you see, folks? We do serve a purpose here -- we make everyone else feel relatively normal! :wink:

Personally, I don't want to have sex with my son. I want to have sex with other people's sons. :D

comatose
09-20-2006, 04:22 PM
There, you see, folks? We do serve a purpose here -- we make everyone else feel relatively normal! :wink:

Personally, I don't want to have sex with my son. I want to have sex with other people's sons. :D

hey im someone elses son :D

http://world2.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=31074606

y the forum doesnt allow this? if it doesnt then ill stop stop putting the link here

Caffeine
09-20-2006, 04:45 PM
You should put it as your signature, that way you won't have to clutter your actual posts with it. You can change your signature in our account settings, there's a link up there at the top right of this window.

rudbi one
09-29-2006, 05:19 PM
you are so hot for admitting that. i hope your son was 18 when you nailed him. sick bitch, i love you. by the way, no . . . i'd never screw my father and (if I had a son) him either. not my thing.

Would you do your brother?

low hung smurf
09-30-2006, 01:30 AM
Not that it matters, and not that I have a problem with mother/son or father/daughter incest as long as the parties are consentual. This isn't in response to the incest itself, its a response to all the Bible quoting. True, in the Old Testament, IF you believe the Bible and the words in It, incest had to have occured. But later on in the Bible, it also says above all other things, follow the laws of God and secondly, follow the laws of man. If you break a law of man, you're sinning. That's from the Bible. Take this a step further, speeding is a sin, jaywalking is a sin. So, if you live in a state where incest is against the law, and you participate in an incestuous act, you sinned. But, as stated before, as long as the parties are consentual and a mutual respect is shown between the participants, I don't see anything wrong with it. I personally wouldn't have sex with my mother, simply because of the respect and high esteem I hold her in, but that doesn't mean others feel the same way. I say if its your cup of tea, knock yourself out, have fun with it. If its not, then don't be so close minded as to insult those that do. As someone said earlier, the majority of sexual acts, even those considered 'normal' are sins against God. Something as simple as oral sex is a sin if you want to get technical. Any sexual act that canNOT result in spreading the seed and procreating is a sin. So back off judydoo and examine you're own life. Biblical speaking, a small lie, that doesn't hurt anyone is JUST AS EQUAL a sin as shooting someone in the head and killing them. Have a nice day everyone.

judydoo
09-30-2006, 04:10 AM

I did think about it at one time, but after getting crucified, like I have on this forum. I decided that I wouldn't. I know a dozen or more woman that have discussed with me about making love with their sons, when I started this thread I thought they might come forth and discuss some of there escapades here on the forum. not one of them had the guts to come forward and say I fucked my son. I did and I'm sorry I shared it with you all, mainly because your minds were set in one direction, and I was automatically in your minds a sick cunt. Well I don't feel sick, and I don't seem to have any mental problems so, Thanks to those of you that wrote comments in my defense. For the rest of you, I'm terrible sorry for over loading your minds

Joey451
09-30-2006, 09:20 AM
No way jose will I fuck anybody in my famally.

Brother Prophet
11-23-2007, 08:31 PM
Judy... I say congrats on following your heart and enjoying what you two had. As long as you were consenting then who cares. It didn't hurt anyone and you both enjoyed.

I would not with my mother, just not my type at all. But some cousins and an aunt for sure. My sister and I had a very fun summer once.

UK_Tax_Man
11-24-2007, 02:56 AM
I did think about it at one time, but after getting crucified, like I have on this forum. I decided that I wouldn't. I know a dozen or more woman that have discussed with me about making love with their sons, when I started this thread I thought they might come forth and discuss some of there escapades here on the forum. not one of them had the guts to come forward and say I fucked my son. I did and I'm sorry I shared it with you all, mainly because your minds were set in one direction, and I was automatically in your minds a sick cunt. Well I don't feel sick, and I don't seem to have any mental problems so, Thanks to those of you that wrote comments in my defense. For the rest of you, I'm terrible sorry for over loading your minds

Judydoo, contrary to what a lot of people have posted here, I actually applaud you for being forthright and honest about your experience. There is nothing quite like being honest about sex and sexuality in a situation such as this, why I myself could say things that would probably get a reaction from you similar to the reaction you've gotten from the people who've posted here.

In so far as your question, no, I have to say I wouldn't have sex with my Mother - not for religious reasons (her religion, not mine), nor because she's unattractive - when she was younger (she's in her 70's now) she was extremely attractive but because I would never be able to look her in the face again without thinking about the experience - that's not to say I've not thought about her coming into my room when I lived at home to catch me masturbating and her taking advantage of me because I have, but if that situation had of actually occurred, I doubt I would have done anything about it.

As for all of you people who put down Judydoo I think you should be ashamed of yourselves - you're no better than a pack of rabid dogs - the woman has come on here and told us one of her most intimate secrets - she need not have done that and she would certainly have saved herself a whole boat load of grief from the posters - in my opinion, Judydoo deserves a huge well done, a round of applause and a big thank you for her original post - it took courage to say what she did, and courage is something that I've noticed a lot of people who put down other people on this forum severly lack.

StirStik
11-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Having a less than attractive Mom, I'd have to say I couldn't have thought of doing this with her, but if she had been hot, well? Maybe. I did used to peek in on her as a young teenager, but I think that was more just curiousity about the female form.

toons
11-27-2007, 12:51 AM
i peeped at my mom before so many times i lost count if she got bare ass in front of me and ask me to fuck her i would be like oh fuck yeah my dreams have come true:) i remember one time i could see she was naked but couldnt see anything so i jacked off in the bathroom right after she left and when i came out she was like wat were you doing in there with a smile on her face i think she got turned on that i jacked off to her

StirStik
11-27-2007, 11:49 PM
Well Judy,

I think your hot and if I was him, I'd still wanna pop that booty if you'd let me.
Does Judy have pics somewhere? :confused: :eek:

Oweena
11-28-2007, 07:27 AM
Judydoo
Stand up for your rights to be you.

Most of these people that are putting you down fail to realize that incest (although illegal) is prevalent in all families bar none. Yours, mine and theirs. It is just kept quiet.

I would go so far to say the ones who make the most of this are the ones who are doing it themselves.

Let them jump all over me for defending you. If they are attacking me then they are leaving you alone. I don’t mind being a bi-sexual transsexual who has been in a incest relationship with my mother. So I’m sick in the head so what.

Empress Lainie
11-29-2007, 03:24 AM
Oweena, I love you and the stands you take.

Jdub1101
12-03-2007, 02:41 PM
Well we all come from some sick fuckers than, unless you can explain to me how Adam and Eve populated this earth One of those boys had to have had sex with his mother and I guess old Adam had to be busy tasting some of his daughters grapes also lol...Then all those brothers and sisters were fucking after them the world was based on incest. this is for those that believe in the bible for thosre of you that don't maybe we did come from monkeys I seen a couple today, had they had tails they could have passed for chimps lol Crazy Judydoo

Christians...Because believing in Darwinism means you can't fuck your son.:rolleyes:

Incest occurs throughout the bible, I recall part of Genesis where 2 daughters get their father drunk so he'd impregnate them.

Regardless of the religious trivialties, incest is probably not the best thing to practice where it's parent-child due to the negative effects it no doubt has on the child. And the fact it seems, many cases of incest lack consent, or is statutory rape.

However, I suppose if two adult relatives want, they could fuck each other, I'd personally not condone it, but my regard for Libertarianism's probably a bit a higher than my regards for traditional societal values. I guess I'm a case for Frued.

Got Oedipus?

T-Rex
12-03-2007, 09:31 PM
Lets see: Eve fucked Adam and knocked her up twice, two sons, no girls? so Cain and Able fucked Eve and knocked her up and she had girls, which they then took as mates. Good thing there is no incest in the bible.

that_1_guy
12-03-2007, 09:52 PM
are you in jail yet?
lol boy they'd have to have a special jail section for this one. i dont even think my mom or i would fuck even if both our lives depended on it. we'd be like ya ok dieing seems pretty cool sure would save alot of money for psychology bills

ryanryanryan
12-04-2007, 03:08 AM
It sounds OK in stories, but lets keep it there. Thats nasty and just plain weird.

tito_king82
12-05-2007, 10:14 AM
it is ok
i want to have sex wes my mother
ihop to do it son

bob1
12-05-2007, 02:48 PM
I used to suck my Mom's tits. She used to bathe me too. Of course, I was 1 year old at the time. So I guess she was guilty of sexual activity with a minor.

Royal chubby
12-06-2007, 05:05 AM
By the time I was a teenager I was well aware of my mom being a very sexually active person. She was also very sexy. I had a lot of fantasies. My feeling is if both persons are adult and both want to have sex then so be it.

StirStik
12-06-2007, 05:38 AM
I used to suck my Mom's tits. She used to bathe me too. Of course, I was 1 year old at the time. So I guess she was guilty of sexual activity with a minor.

lol lol lol lol

I've seen this shit alot - "if they're both adults" - Being "adult" is subjective. I knew I liked cherry popsicles at 10. Life doesn't begin at 18. Fuckin joke.:rolleyes:

bonnerman
02-21-2008, 07:53 PM
Ive always wanted to have sex with my mother but, i am affraaid at what it could do to our relationship already

veryhappy1
02-21-2008, 08:11 PM
ive always wanted to fuck my aunt. shes a milf. i love when she bends over and i get a peek of her thong sticking out or visiting her pantry draw and sniffing her thongs

mr. right
02-22-2008, 03:05 AM
damn there are some seriously niave people on this thread..

First off the only reason that most people have a problem with this is because society has deemed it irresponsible or sick.. and the reason for that is because most of the societal standards for this planet have been contrived from religion..

Sorry to tell you.. there is no fucking way that I would ever let a book completely run my life.. you are living based off of someone elses morals and standards of living..

I have no problem with religion or sexual exploration. but dont try to force your thoughts onto someone else.. If some of you get off by banging your sons/daughters have at it..

If you really had a problem with this topic stay the hell off of it.. we all have different turn ons.. What makes the people who dont like this right?? you come up with an answer to that question that isnt based off of some religion or societal standard.. I will completely back you..

As for now leave these people alone..

As for the ones doing it.. hope you are having a damn good time.. and I would love to bang a couple of my cousins... I have 4 who are models.. ;);)

blacklabeldave
02-22-2008, 03:52 AM
For the most part I say to each his own. But this Oedipus thing...someone's cranial six-pack is missing the plastic thing holding their shit together!

bigdickdaddy42069
02-25-2008, 07:08 PM
hey kimiko im someone elesis son;)

Shoefreak
02-27-2008, 02:44 PM
Tell us if you have

I've always fantasized about having a cute 18yr old daughter who
desperately wants to be daddy's little girl, but i doubt that will ever happen:cool:

alexis08
02-27-2008, 06:45 PM
I think my bible said that God put a curse on Cain and sent him to the land of Nod which today is Africa. God said people would always look down on him. After that I don't know what happened to the man Or what the curse God put on him but I believe the incest theory Judydoo brings up had a great part in the beginning of populating the earth.

the curse was placed on Canaan, (we don’t know why) NOT on Ham (who was the disrespectful one) or his other sons who populated Africa. Therefore the curse cannot have been on blacks, or all blacks. Strictly speaking Canaan populated the middle east, so while a person of color, was not black. Also, Canaan’s children fulfilled the curse of servitude placed upon them by Noah; they were repeatedly enslaved and oppressed by the descendants of other tribes.

Empress Lainie
02-27-2008, 06:54 PM
the curse was placed on Canaan, (we don’t know why) NOT on Ham (who was the disrespectful one) or his other sons who populated Africa. Therefore the curse cannot have been on blacks, or all blacks. Strictly speaking Canaan populated the middle east, so while a person of color, was not black. Also, Canaan’s children fulfilled the curse of servitude placed upon them by Noah; they were repeatedly enslaved and oppressed by the descendants of other tribes.

Somebody told me that all REDHEADS are the ones cursed. I dont believe and you all know why.

Then anothere time it was really the IRISH, that Imight believe.

zorbas
02-27-2008, 07:15 PM
I cannot believe some of the vitriol that has come about because of this thread. There are few persons who can honestly say that they have not at one time or another while young fantasized about sex with either their siblings or their mothers. For me it was was part of the first youthful blush of sexuality. My stepmother had a great body and was a very beautiful woman and she gave many a hard on looking on her naked from afar. I am not sure in looking back now that if she gave me an opportunity for sex that I wouldn't have taken advantage of it.

I say let people do as they wish and stop being judgemental it is after all their life and they have a right to choose the manner in which they live it.

gcharger73
02-28-2008, 04:14 AM
i frequently have sex with my 3 sisters and my multiple female cousins. my aunt took my virginity when i was a minor. when it comes to incest, i guess it depends on what kind of love you have for each other.

handsome2
06-12-2008, 01:29 AM
Mother no my aunt yes i have with my with my aunt but not my mom. My mom is beat my aunt is hott me too

Family Fucked
06-12-2008, 06:00 AM
me an the family went camping one summer when i was about 14 my sister was about 11 and we booked a campsite, but it wasnt ready yet so we went searching for a hotel, all were full, so we slept in the van that night, but it was pretty hot, and my sister was wearing her bikini top and shorts, so i started feelin her boobs while she was sleeping. the next night we found a little hotel, and at like 3 in the morning, when every1 was still sleeping, (i was on the floor cus only 2 beds, 3 girls, and mom n step-dad in other bed) but i was on the floor next to the girls bed, and my hot sister was next to me on te bed, but hadnt had n e blanket covering her and she was only wearing a spaghetti string shirt, and pants (with panties underneath), so i tapped her a bit to make sure she was asleep, then started kissing :kiss: her, i got hard pretty quick cus it was my sister, so i slowly started lifting her shirt, and she wasnt wearing a bra, and her boobs were so soft, but i wondered about her pussy, so i slowly crept my hand down her pants, felt her pussy through her panties, then put my hand down her panties, im like WOAH:eek: shes got pubes! then reached further down, and felt her pussy, i fingered her once, then she woke up with her shirt up, boobs showing, and my hand down her pants with a finger in her pussy, so i had to cover her mouth so she wouldnt scream, and then told her to go to sleep, we can talk in the morning. so the next morning our parents told us they were going to the store to pick up groceries, and my other 2 sisters went with them, but my hot sister stayed, and our parents told us to take our showers before they got back, so then me an my sis were sitting there on the a bed. we talked about what went on last night, then started experimenting, like i asked to see her naked, then i was naked for her, and just looking at her i got hard, so i asked her if we could try kissing :kiss: like in the movies, so we kissed:kiss: for a while, then went brought out the portable DVD player we had brought, and i had a porno in my backpack, so we watched porn, while in the shower together( we left it on the bathroom counter and kept the curtain open), so i told her that it wouldnt be the best time to put it in her pussy yet, so she tried to suck my dick and it was cute, so we just sat in the shower, and she sat on my lap, while i played with her boobs, and i could feel her pussy rubbing all over my cock, then we washed each other, got out and the parents were back, then we went outside to the beach, rented a few peddle boats, and i took my hot sister out into the lake away from my parents and other sisters, and she was wearing a really cute green and blue bikini, so i unzipped my life jacked, took off my shorts, then she opened her life jacket, took her bikini off, (we had like a cooler sorta thing built into our peddle boat, so we put our clothes in there, and just touched each other for a while;) then went to the other side of the lake, and laid naked on the beach, then we actually fucked, i popped her cherry, and warned her before, that it might hurt a little, cus its her 1st time, and that was our 1st incest, but nowadays, we still fuck, cus our rooms are right next to each other, and we expiremtn and whatnot. I love her, she loves me, we sumtimes sleep with eachother naked and such. shes still the hottest sister, and relaly caring, like when i broke my leg, and had to take a piss really bad, i pissed in her pussy and she went to bathroom :mrgreen: so i wouldnt have to disturb the broken bone. I <3 MY SISTER<3 FUCKIN SEXY

but yeah id totally fuck my mom too,

wesyogi
06-13-2008, 10:35 AM
hey guys... i dunno if it's wrong or right.. i can tell i does feel good... i've had thoughts about my mom... and already have had a blowjob from my elder sis...

now my mom is a 42 yr old and i know that she likes to be fucked more than my dad can do her because many times i have spied her masturbating... ever since the time i found my mom masturbating i knew i needs to be fucked? and i realise why not me... i have seen her naked and i want to fuck her... i even want her to get fucked from other people so that she can enjoy sex more.. i know my dad can't completely stisfy her...

bozerro
06-26-2008, 07:44 PM
no, i havent fucked my mom...but i always peep on her everytime i get a chance.

blackfish1
06-26-2008, 11:05 PM
that why i like fat women because just to see someone slim it tourn me off. my mum was slim and in shape, athletic body

turn up the radio
06-28-2008, 04:19 AM
Hell i came out of that thing, i would never ever go back in!!! :eek: :sad:

lonlyboy1937
06-28-2008, 04:41 AM
Tell us if you have very twisted mind sick in the head need to be locked up :mad::-E8-((:*/ :evil:

pianodude427
06-28-2008, 04:42 AM
Well we all come from some sick fuckers than, unless you can explain to me how Adam and Eve populated this earth One of those boys had to have had sex with his mother and I guess old Adam had to be busy tasting some of his daughters grapes also lol...Then all those brothers and sisters were fucking after them the world was based on incest. this is for those that believe in the bible for thosre of you that don't maybe we did come from monkeys I seen a couple today, had they had tails they could have passed for chimps lol Crazy Judydoo

do u need me to explai.. THEY DIDNT. so whle that is a lie, you still are able to eb a sick fucker

sven_diditt
06-28-2008, 09:19 AM
I would nevr fuck my own mother. But I do find it hot when others do...

Same here. Weird, eh? :D

tede
06-28-2008, 11:45 AM
I would fuck my friend mother, but my mom - for god sake NO!

Jana04711
06-28-2008, 11:47 AM
mad, sick and crazy

flatbushsam
06-28-2008, 12:58 PM
See my post: Is This Incest?

QQShoe
06-28-2008, 02:20 PM
lulz

This should be deleted, not because of the topic, but because of the amount of flaming going on here.

Seriously, keep a cool head guys. I woul never fuck my mom, but if I had one of those stunning beauties like the stories ya'll here write, I probuably still wouldnt. But i'd consider it:D

Oweena
06-28-2008, 07:15 PM
Tell us if you have

I wouldn't worry about those that flame you for having a sexual relationship with your son. My situation with my mother was quite different from you and your son. I was raised in a incestuous family where everyone was having sex with everyone.

It was a large family and a 640 acre farm. It took a lot of people to do all the work so several families worked it. All of them related.

So from the time I can remember, sex was all around me. My first encounter was with my father. I was playing ball behind the barn and it rolled down the hill to the barn. I was chasing it and I literally ran into my father's dick with my mouth open. I don't know who was the most surprised, him or me. Here I was with several inches of dick in my mouth and instinct just took over and I sucked him off and from that day I was hooked on cum.

It wasn't long and I caught one of my uncles fucking one of my brothers. I didn't hesitate a bit and sucked off my brother. Before I was ever allowed to fuck any of my sisters or my mother I was broken in by my male members of the family. By the time I had sex with any female I was an expert in being sodomized and loved it.

I was born with GID “Gender Identity Disorder” which made me to want to be a girl and my family let me. Maybe that is why I got fucked so often by the males in my family.

Any way I was about 8 when I got to fuck my mother. I had been weeding the garden and came into the house to get a cold drink. Mom always had sandwiches made just in case some one came in and needed a snack. I grabbed a sandwich and wandered into the living room. There was my mother and my aunt Sally doing 69 on the couch. I watch for awhile and asked my mother if I could do that. “It is about time that you learned how to please a woman, young man.” And with that she and my aunt quit having sex and I was showed how to eat pussy. Being only 8 years old I didn't have much in the way of a penis yet but I had made my mother cum by eating her out and she asked me if I wanted to learn how to fuck. I was an eager learner and discovered I liked pussy almost as much as peter. Let's just say I was hooked on sex.

I realize that I have probably given you more information than you want but I read what you said about your sexual relations with you son and wanted to respond.

Ragss
06-30-2008, 05:01 AM
hmm some of you are not sexual devoloped.

I masterbated and watch some sick porn that nothing grosses me out.

Incest is pretty hot and i approve of it.

Any ways yea leave the op alone you trolls and grow some balls and experiment.

i would do my mom but she is not pretty at all. my step sister is another thing though

Football-Stud
07-02-2008, 08:43 AM
people are stupid sometimes

and you cant fix they need to remove themselves from the gene pool

chuckn16
07-02-2008, 09:11 AM
I'd love to say..what the fuck is wrong with you people.
Kids fucking there mother.
Why?
Thats discusting.

Bishop
07-02-2008, 09:13 AM
Why?
Thats discusting.

You'll notice on this forum.
Alot of people lack self control.
and tend to feel the need to fuck anything that moves,around them.

michaell
07-07-2008, 08:54 PM
okay, I didn't read all the responses so I may be duplicating, but first: to all those who get so incredibly upset by the notion - why don't you log onto the Saturday Evening Post site instead...this is a SEX site, and while society frowns on certain types of sex, including incest, there is no scientificly valid reason for it...the chances of a problem with a baby are only slightly higher than with another couple...and the chances of passing on the really good genes are about equal. Incest has been around a long time, and been the fodder for plays and other forms of fantasy - even before Oedipus Rex. If society didn't have its head up its ass and bring guilt down on those who practice incest, then there would be no pschycological consequences either. Bertrand Russell was a brilliant advocate for displaying the ultimate parent child love. i have always fantasized about fucking my mother - and now that I am much much older and mom is gone, my fantasies are still about being 13 years old and fucking her as I remember her. I did have sex with two of my sisters and none of us suffered irreprebrable harm. at its root, all sex is nothing more than friction. It is what goes on between the ears that makes it great, so anything that works is fine if it gives pleasure without harming another person. Again, if you don't believe we all have our rights to our fetishes without you acting like God and assigning blame, then get the hell of this and other sex sites because by being here you hypocritical moralists are more likely to go to hell than those of us who are more honest.

sven_diditt
07-07-2008, 09:05 PM

I like it too. :D

sven_diditt
07-07-2008, 09:06 PM

Looks more like his great grandma. :(

VioletAshes
07-08-2008, 01:05 AM
Every guy has the Oedipus syndrome... but I dont know anyone who would do something like that.

In Greek myth Oedipus fucked his mom cuz she had a magic charm that made her look like she was always in her twenties (or teens)... What a lucky guy. But he realized it was sick and wrong and gashed his eyes out when he found out the truth. It should sum up how most Western People should feel about Motherfucking.

sex-potato
07-08-2008, 06:12 AM
Well we all come from some sick fuckers than, unless you can explain to me how Adam and Eve populated this earth...

Well, I believe in Darwinism (evolution), so loopholes in the Bible aside, no, I don't fuck my mother and never ever ever would. However, like most incest (hell, most fantasies), it sounds nice in theory but in practice I could never bring myself to do it.

A hot hormonal teen showing his dick to his mother for the first time since he was a child? Sounds kinda hot. Me showing my dick to my mother? Eew!!! Never!

See what I mean? Obviously this varies. Some people must have sexually attractive mothers, but I'm guessing most don't. As for it being "morally wrong" or whatever, it probably is, but boyhood erections were morally wrong during the 1700s, so it's all pretty much relative. Haha, relative. Incest humor.

Rudharddick
07-08-2008, 07:29 AM
MY MOTHER COULD HAVE SEDUCED ME, MOST LIKELY. BUT SHE DIDN'T AND I DIDN;T ENCOURAGE HER, MOSTLY B.C. IT NEVER CROSSED MY MIND IN ANY MEANINGFUL MANNER. I THINK I WOULD HAVE MADE LOVE W/HER AND ALSO MY 43 YO DAUGHTER, AS ADULDTS NOT RELATED TO ONE ANOTHER. '
SOMETHING ABOUT MY DAUGHTER TURNS ME ON, OR AS I LIKE TO SAY, "SPINS THE O'L CRANK" I HAVE NO IDEA,. OTHER THAN I MAY BE ONE SICK SLO.B OR BASTARD.
"YOU CAN.T CALL ME A BASTARD, I KNOW WHO MY DADDY IS".

judydoo
07-08-2008, 11:59 PM
Well here I am you self rightious sons a bitches Old Judydoo the gal from South Georgia who started a thread because a lot of different women I had talked with had, had sex with their sons..I thought it would be a good place to discuss things and get things out here where some might understand how these things could happen..Course after I started the thread those chicken shit ladies completely dissappeared..I got flamed by some on here that in the right situation I'd bet would have sex with a family member.. What is different in fucking your sister. brother or your Mother nothing it's still incest..Anyway I just wanted you all to know that my son is now married. moved to the west coast . I see him on occasions //But all these effects that are suppose to mess with his mind seem to be of no effect on him or me ...Some of you on here have just got your heads in your ass..That's has plain as this Country gal can put it. Now go on and tell me how sick I am. What a discrace I am to socitity. With your narrowed minded comments.. Damn I think I'll find me a dog to fuck ...........

famguy101
07-09-2008, 12:31 AM
good for you !!!!! i am in the same life as you are

Empress Lainie
07-09-2008, 12:47 AM
HOORAY FOR JUDYDOO, GLAD YOU CAME BACK BABE. YOU ARE RIGHT.

MY YOUNGEST DTR WONT SPEAK TO ME BECAUSE A PSYCHO PSYCHIATRIST CONVINCED HER THAT I HAD MOLESTED HER, NEVER HAPPENED AND WHEN I QUESTIONED HER ABOUT THE ALLEGED INCIDENT SHE "COULDN'T REMEMBER ANYHING"

THAT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT THE PSYCH RACKET.

Dr0n3
07-12-2008, 05:58 PM
I'm not sure if this thread is dead or not...but instead of starting a new one I was just going to add my two cents. I'm an 18 year old male with a very attractive mom in her early 40's (5ft 4, 115 lbs, 34DD, wears a size 0 with long brown hair and a dark complexion). Naturally I turned out pretty attractive myself. (6ft, 170lbs, in good shape, etc) I've always had a thing for my mother and we are pretty open about everything...heres my story.

I wrecked my R6(crotch rocket) about 10 days(80 mph in a 2nd gear wheelie and it looped on me)...all I had on was a t shirt and some thin jeans whne I hit the ground. Im pretty fucked up right now. I've been naked the entire the past week cause I can't put clothes on because of the road rash. I live my girlfriend but my mom and her boyfriend would stop by to help clean me up and bandage me and stuff. I had been keeping myself covered in front of everyone until last night I was feeling better and my gf was at work and my mom came over and brought me dinner and talked with me for a while I made sure she saw me naked a few times. I was standing in the door way on the phone when she walked in...she pasued for a second and then was like hey its me...(more or less saying put clothes on lol). Now her and her boyfriend jsut had it out and she is living at her mothers for the time being and probably won't be getting any. I'm honestly considering telling her how I feel and that we only live one life and this is my #1 fantasy, we are both mature consenting adults, and its something I've had on my mind for the past 5 years. IF she says no I'm confident it wont change much between us and if she says yes IDK what could happen. Has anyone had a real encounter and if so how is it being around them after everything is said and done?

Rudharddick
07-12-2008, 09:14 PM
I WOULD DO YOU IN A FAST SECOND, PERHAPS EVEN LAST A SECOND. MAYBE EVEN A SECOND TIME.:kiss::kiss::rose::rose::kiss::kiss::)

Rudharddick
07-12-2008, 09:24 PM
Why?
Thats discusting.

TWO THINGS MY IDIOT FREIND WHO IS PROBABLY A PRODUCT OF INCEST. THEIR INSTEAD OF THERE. AND DISGUSTING INSTEAD OF DICUSTING. ok? LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL:kiss::kiss:

Rudharddick
07-12-2008, 09:32 PM
I wouldn't worry about those that flame you for having a sexual relationship with your son. My situation with my mother was quite different from you and your son. I was raised in a incestuous family where everyone was having sex with everyone.

It was a large family and a 640 acre farm. It took a lot of people to do all the work so several families worked it. All of them related.

So from the time I can remember, sex was all around me. My first encounter was with my father. I was playing ball behind the barn and it rolled down the hill to the barn. I was chasing it and I literally ran into my father's dick with my mouth open. I don't know who was the most surprised, him or me. Here I was with several inches of dick in my mouth and instinct just took over and I sucked him off and from that day I was hooked on cum.

It wasn't long and I caught one of my uncles fucking one of my brothers. I didn't hesitate a bit and sucked off my brother. Before I was ever allowed to fuck any of my sisters or my mother I was broken in by my male members of the family. By the time I had sex with any female I was an expert in being sodomized and loved it.

I was born with GID “Gender Identity Disorder” which made me to want to be a girl and my family let me. Maybe that is why I got fucked so often by the males in my family.

Any way I was about 8 when I got to fuck my mother. I had been weeding the garden and came into the house to get a cold drink. Mom always had sandwiches made just in case some one came in and needed a snack. I grabbed a sandwich and wandered into the living room. There was my mother and my aunt Sally doing 69 on the couch. I watch for awhile and asked my mother if I could do that. “It is about time that you learned how to please a woman, young man.” And with that she and my aunt quit having sex and I was showed how to eat pussy. Being only 8 years old I didn't have much in the way of a penis yet but I had made my mother cum by eating her out and she asked me if I wanted to learn how to fuck. I was an eager learner and discovered I liked pussy almost as much as peter. Let's just say I was hooked on sex.

I realize that I have probably given you more information than you want but I read what you said about your sexual relations with you son and wanted to respond.
YOUR FAMILY SOUNDS LIKE FUN. MINE WAS, BUT I NEVER RELATED IT TO SEX. MOTHER WOULD WALK ABOUT THE HOUSE IN HER SEE THROUGH NIGHTIE AND DAD WOULD SOMETIMES WALK ABOUT UNCOVERED. AND MOTHER USED TO LOOK AT THE TENT IN MY PJ S WHEN I CAME DOWNSTAIRS IN THE MORNING WITH MY PISS HARDON. ONE TIME I CAUGHT HER SMILING WHEN SHE SAW IT MAKING A TENT.
IF I HAD FUCKED HER, I'D A BEEN RUINED FOR LIFE; 'CAUSE I'M A LAZY SORT.

emtedad
07-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Tell us if you have

how old were u when u did it? what about ur son?

J P FAUCKSOME
09-24-2009, 10:23 PM
Tell us if you have

Judy I love you for your honesty ...

I started having sex with my Mom when I was 16. She caught me jacking off and smelling the crotch of her dirty panties. I'll never forget hearing her say, baby you don't need to do that. It was embarresing but , She then took me by my cock and kissed me so wet I came in her hand. She took me to her bed and gave me my first real fuck. taught me how to eat pussy and she could make me feel so good when she sucked my cock off. I got mom pregnant soon after we started fucking, but dad never knew . my sister/daughter just turned 15 . I'm married now have two children by my wife, but still fucking my Mom on a steady basis . I'm 34 years old , Mom just turned 52 is still beautiful and loving .....I don't feel I have any sickness about myself for having sex with my Mother. I saw where some called you a sick o I don't see it that way ....J P

J P FAUCKSOME
09-24-2009, 10:34 PM
very twisted mind sick in the head need to be locked up :mad::-E8-((:*/ :evil:

And who are you to judge such things......J P

jamiemartin
09-25-2009, 12:13 AM
me, my mom, and my brother fuck all the time, its awesome

Allen34
09-25-2009, 01:48 PM
My mom let me nurse on her titties and bathe with her until I was 10 y/o. She wasn't making any milk though, just comfort nursing. I was an only child and my dad was pretty much always away with his work usually for months at a time. I knew it was sort of odd but I liked it. She did tell me it was "our little secret" and not to tell anyone about it. She stopped letting me nurse and bathe with her when I was a few months past my 10th birthday. I think she probably felt guilty about what we were doing so she weened me. I hated it but I got use to it. We still get along great but we never talk about what happened. I don't want to bring it up because I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable. I've often wondered if she thinks about it as much as I do.I'm 35 and married now.

Don5853
09-25-2009, 05:36 PM
I think with you telling your story, made a lot of people think bad of you,, and voice their opinion,, So let me speak my opinion,, I wish I had , had a mother like you, that knew what she wanted, and went after she wanted,, I applaude you,,, I too lusted after my mother,, she had the nicest, big tits, and I had wanted to play with and suck them for many years,, but was not offered the chance.
But I hope you never feel bad about what you and your son did,,, its what he wanted,, or he would not have done what he did,,, so please,, do not let these people here get you down,,, remember it has you giving your son,, what he wanted in that time of you two's life,,, and when you see your son,,,, smile,, and remember !!! :rose: :rose:

elementalwolf
09-25-2009, 06:25 PM
to all the flamers: show some love or just keep quiet and don't look, you're killing the buzz:-P
to every one else: i've no designs on my parents but i've got a few smokin' hot cousins(male and female) that i'd jump at the chance for :excited::excited::excited:

storky
09-26-2009, 10:44 AM
Yep i fucked my mother when i was 14 im now 50 never did me any harm.

benson4
09-26-2009, 10:57 AM

Adam and Eve - you believe that - get a real life sweetie - evolution

Distant Lover
09-27-2009, 08:57 PM
"Incest between adults and prepubescent or adolescent children is considered a form of child sexual abuse[6][7] that has been shown to be one of the most extreme forms of childhood trauma, a trauma that often does serious and long-term psychological damage, especially in the case of parental incest."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest

junkytri
09-27-2009, 10:47 PM
lol people on this site is so fucked up.

Distant Lover
09-28-2009, 04:02 AM

I hope most of the people here who say they have engaged in incest are making it up. :eek:

beronias
10-10-2009, 12:05 PM
The only members of my family I ever had sex with are my cousin Shawna, and my Sister, Claire, who became my wife. There's nothing wrong with it as long as both are over 18 and consenting

catrina604
10-10-2009, 12:16 PM
I fantsize about my father

MaxSteel123
10-10-2009, 12:34 PM
The guy asked a Yes or No question. No one wants to hear your explanations about what's wrong about incest.

oldbutalive
10-10-2009, 12:36 PM
The guy asked a Yes or No question. No one wants to hear your explanations about what's wrong about incest.
Agreed. Blows me away that ppl jump to conclusions and or have a need to pass on their morality. What makes them better than anyone else?

Odysseus347
10-10-2009, 04:43 PM
well if you are both happy, then who fuckin cares about it.. i think it's just a taboo but as you can see in the topic, it's not so bad or disaster or end of the world...

treen
01-25-2010, 06:57 AM
And may I ask what are you doing here amidst sick people:mad:

sandninja
01-25-2010, 07:24 AM
crazy thread

lovealways69
02-08-2010, 02:49 PM
that did'nt look like mom but like grandma how sick looking it is :mad:

Hank5
02-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Mother: NO.
Sister: YES. And we both loved it.

randyrany
02-08-2010, 04:21 PM
how can u have idle hands with that beutiful body love u

rodeo111
02-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Its strange how JD's question never gets answered - read the top post people

Daubin
10-13-2010, 06:06 AM
I agree. You have these feelings because your body wants to make babies on your family member and if they want the same thing then you should. The chance of having a deformed baby is slight most forms of retardation can be traced to poor prenatal care or environmental pollution not genes.

Daubin
10-13-2010, 06:13 AM
You should have let him get you pregnant. This is what is supposed to happen children procreate with their parents then move on to other lovers. It was the way it was before religion and since religion is fading the old ways are returning. In this way he replaces himself in your life. Nothing wrong with consensual incest among adults or pregnancy with your mother or siblings or a daughter with a father.

SHACK1992
10-13-2010, 08:20 AM
Ok so I'm not attracted to my Mum (Australian spelling) nor have I ever been and don't think of her in a sexual way! We age really good friends and do talk about our sexual partners. But I just want to add that some of there comments that have been made are uncalled for and offensive. If you are not into this stuff or you don't agree with the topic then don't comment on it. To all those people that are bringing religion in ( not the thread starter) shouldn't you be doing something else then bashing on other peoples chosen lifestyles. So to all you small minded people get a life and FUCK off, you are not wanted or welcome here if you are going to be like that

aussieguynsw
10-13-2010, 09:18 AM
okay, I didn't read all the responses so I may be duplicating, but first: to all those who get so incredibly upset by the notion - why don't you log onto the Saturday Evening Post site instead...this is a SEX site, and while society frowns on certain types of sex, including incest, there is no scientificly valid reason for it...the chances of a problem with a baby are only slightly higher than with another couple...and the chances of passing on the really good genes are about equal. Incest has been around a long time, and been the fodder for plays and other forms of fantasy - even before Oedipus Rex. If society didn't have its head up its ass and bring guilt down on those who practice incest, then there would be no pschycological consequences either. Bertrand Russell was a brilliant advocate for displaying the ultimate parent child love. i have always fantasized about fucking my mother - and now that I am much much older and mom is gone, my fantasies are still about being 13 years old and fucking her as I remember her. I did have sex with two of my sisters and none of us suffered irreprebrable harm. at its root, all sex is nothing more than friction. It is what goes on between the ears that makes it great, so anything that works is fine if it gives pleasure without harming another person. Again, if you don't believe we all have our rights to our fetishes without you acting like God and assigning blame, then get the hell of this and other sex sites because by being here you hypocritical moralists are more likely to go to hell than those of us who are more honest.pretty wel lsums it up each to their own although ive never thought about having sex with my mum for one she is dead and two i was not attracted to her .But i can fully understand some people being attracted to their mums and aunties .And if they are mature enough good luck to them

aussieguynsw
10-13-2010, 09:22 AM
I fantsize about my fatherGood onya hun wish u wasmy daughter lol

bogusjoe1958
10-13-2010, 11:09 PM
Ashley: To answer your question. Yes he was over eighteen. I was divorced and lonesome. He was getting ready to go back to college that fall. We were on a short week end camping trip, with some other people we knew. He was going with a great little girl at the time who I invited to go with us. Anyway we were talking and drinking wine-coolers. He put his arm around me and told me he loved me. Well what's a Mom to think, all sons love their mothers. anyway he kissed me on the mouth, and pushed his tongue inside my mouth. Anyway I ended up with him between my legs on a blanket in South Georgia next to a campfire with the moon shining brightly. And yes I did enjoy it. We had are times together a few more times but I put an end to it. He is now married to a good girl, and he and I are best buddies. Still Mom and Son. we were lovers at one time and that was how it felt. not mother and son. but lovers. It has not affected him or I mentally as some people would like to make you believe. Well world there you have it, and Ashley, This sick bitch loves you also..I'm gonna read your stories now. well what an honest confession

tantric
10-13-2010, 11:12 PM
love to hear more

throck
10-14-2010, 06:35 PM
My mother would never admit it, probably not even to herself. She always pretended to be drunk-asleep and never mentioned it the next day. But she had to have seen the cum on her and in her. She is no longer here to ask if she remembers any of it.

GayGuy40
10-14-2010, 06:50 PM

Ah yes, the bible, the worlds best selling work of fiction (my opinion, I am entitled to it)

BillyBoy1649
10-14-2010, 07:30 PM
First let me say Bravo. You are a very good and beautiful Mother to teach a young man the art of making a woman happy. The ones who are against incest is a little dick MF or dickless. I bet they don't know how to treat a woman. To be sure they don't know what true love is.

Rhi Bran
10-14-2010, 08:59 PM
i can see why you like it mm i love it to do you have more of her

Rhi Bran
10-14-2010, 09:00 PM
i can see why you like it mm i love it to do you have more of her

truckinguy
10-15-2010, 01:39 AM
I don't think there is anything wrong with it. But no I couldn't fuck my mother.

txtaboosexgurl
10-15-2010, 01:51 AM
I like daddy daughter much better

kinkykenny
10-15-2010, 02:35 AM
I would fuck my mother or sister or any cousins. I would also do my own daughter if she instigated it. She is 28 so is old enough to decide.

DannyBoyM
10-15-2010, 02:38 AM
I would LOVE to fuck my own mother, it's like the ultimate taboo, it's soo damn sexy!

Empress Lainie
10-15-2010, 06:05 PM
Old thread Daubin, Judydoo hasn't been on for years.

IVA HARDON
10-15-2010, 06:15 PM
then go some place else.

Don5853
10-15-2010, 06:24 PM
isn't that the whole I idea,,, to get fucked ?? I love the idea of sticking my hard cock into a willing,, wet,, tight pussy for mutual satisfaction !!! :excited:

judydoo
10-16-2010, 01:16 AM
Its strange how JD's question never gets answered - read the top post people

They were all to busy judging me and to fucking stupid to read the status question Rodeo

RemoteC
10-16-2010, 09:53 AM
never! Incest is way out of the question for me...

texmale
10-20-2010, 11:31 PM
Well here I am you self rightious sons a bitches Old Judydoo the gal from South Georgia who started a thread because a lot of different women I had talked with had, had sex with their sons..I thought it would be a good place to discuss things and get things out here where some might understand how these things could happen..Course after I started the thread those chicken shit ladies completely dissappeared..I got flamed by some on here that in the right situation I'd bet would have sex with a family member.. What is different in fucking your sister. brother or your Mother nothing it's still incest..Anyway I just wanted you all to know that my son is now married. moved to the west coast . I see him on occasions //But all these effects that are suppose to mess with his mind seem to be of no effect on him or me ...Some of you on here have just got your heads in your ass..That's has plain as this Country gal can put it. Now go on and tell me how sick I am. What a discrace I am to socitity. With your narrowed minded comments.. Damn I think I'll find me a dog to fuck ...........
I say to each his own and if you and your son are happy then what the hell. Forget what others say and go with it.

texmale
10-20-2010, 11:35 PM
They were all to busy judging me and to fucking stupid to read the status question Rodeo
Iam one that dont belive in judging others. would love to chat with you some time Judy.

Omegaguy
10-21-2010, 12:03 AM

Your reasoning is off, don't forget it say in the bible, which I don't believe, that after Kain killed able and was cast out by God he went over to the land of Nod and took a wife, I suppose some other Deity might have snuck in in behind God's back and did a second creation, could of been his mother I suppose, but that opens up a whole different can of worms

obaidaplus_1
10-21-2010, 11:00 AM
:rose:;)

ThornyRose
10-21-2010, 11:11 AM
Tell us if you have

I have a first hand experience, about just this, If the whole story was put out, it did turn out exciting, but when the court got through, it was very sad.

Advice. This is not something that you brag about by telling everyone. It is against the law, and due to public attitude. it is very dangerious..

muminlawslover
10-21-2010, 12:47 PM
At last, some one who can read the question.

my mother..NO. Years back yes when she was slimmer;).
Sister..Yes.. but not anymore.:(
Now fucking my mother in law, hence my name:awesome:.

horny bi-guy
10-21-2010, 09:05 PM
I had a lasting affair with my step-mom....

semilla_mala
10-22-2010, 10:27 AM
Whats the big deal? she's just a great fuck like the rest of the women i screw

Bmike79
11-04-2010, 08:51 PM
The hypocrisy in the world!! There is a different in opinion and different believe what brings equality but to force statement to try put the wrongness in people and yet they think the're pure? I wish i can shoot to filter the ignorance. People criticize their love life yet let alone their fantasy and try to show hate to them but yet they sign in this xnxx.com to read about taboo that is beyond the teaching of normalcy of the society.
They say your sick but it's a sex site that they are in, WOW! They watch porn to think that they can get the same type of women and yet disappointed that they have to settle for less, So to prove their masculinity by trying to put people down.. Keep yellng and keep pouting like every body else they will just ignore you, you'll be pissed and we will smile.

kellt long
11-05-2010, 03:35 PM
i think it is hottt hade relations with a close family member best i ever had!!!!!

Butcher6
11-06-2010, 08:58 PM
I posted on this topic on another post. How I peeked at my mom when she was bathing. She caught me peeking and asked what I was doing. It really scared me since it was the first naked woman I had seen. I was 8yrs. old I thought she was going to freak out on me but she handled it well by not making a big issue out of it. If she had went crazy on me it probably would have messed me up mentally. She knew I wouldn't have done anything else sexually at that age . I don't judge any mom as to how she handles a delicate situation such as this.

berril
11-07-2010, 03:37 AM
Tell us if you have

Sometimes it just happens - it did to me

madihaarslankhan
11-07-2010, 05:38 AM
They feel relax so thats why they do that...one thing they do this again and again and always feel relax too... am I right...?

abc66773508
11-07-2010, 07:13 AM
I love my Mom, but never wanted to have sex. I vote NO.

deepdiver24
11-13-2010, 03:18 AM
As far as I am concerned, there is nothing wrong with incest so long as those involved are old enough and mature enough to understand the difference between the sexual relationship, and the family relationship. So Judydoo, more power to you, and any others who maintain healthy sexual relationships with family members.

thereader420
11-13-2010, 02:14 PM
Well if and when you do. I would like to hear about it and how you felt after your experience with your mother. Only if you feel comfortable about talking about it

like to hear about u

tjmarmol
11-17-2010, 09:02 PM
If you don't like incest then you need not open treads like this one. I had incest with a female member of my family when I was younger, and I did not turn out bad. Live and let live, I bet you some of YOUR fetishes are illegal somewhere. Judge not lest thee be judged

surreyslavemaster
11-18-2010, 05:05 PM
For every mother that has had sex with her son, there is a victim. I was used by my mother her lover and her lovers partner for about two years. I didnt want it or ask for it at 12 i really didnt know what was happening but my mum said it would be all right. I ended up going to young offenders for assault on my mum and the two others. I lost my mother and my father, she went off with her lesbian lover and became her sub and she had two more children. Which I have never met. I have never seen my mother or my father since. I went to stay and live with my granny so it is not all fun and games with incest. I do not say it is wrong but please think of the consequences first:rose:

throck
11-18-2010, 06:11 PM
She must have enjoyed it, she never tried to stop me or lock her bedroom door.

Destor
11-18-2010, 06:29 PM
If you don't like incest then you need not open treads like this one. I had incest with a female member of my family when I was younger, and I did not turn out bad. Live and let live, I bet you some of YOUR fetishes are illegal somewhere. Judge not lest thee be judged

Why should anyone not read these threads if they don't like the topic? This is a forum, a forum is designed to be a place in which you can discuss various topics, whether it be positive or negative.

If I like something, I'll say so.

If I hate something, I'll say so.

Deal with it, you're free to discuss topics like these and everyone else is free to communicate their dislike for said topics.

Nobody should have to ignore threads just because the creators don't want to be judged, how convenient would it be to never have your values questioned and to live in some sort of bubble where all nay-Sayers are not permitted.

Note that I am not saying anything for or against incest, just referring to the people that can't seem to handle being judged.

Tl;dr: stop whining like a little baby, and defend your interests like an adult if they're so important to you.

sincestfreak
12-11-2011, 09:20 PM
I did think about it at one time, but after getting crucified, like I have on this forum. I decided that I wouldn't. I know a dozen or more woman that have discussed with me about making love with their sons, when I started this thread I thought they might come forth and discuss some of there escapades here on the forum. not one of them had the guts to come forward and say I fucked my son. I did and I'm sorry I shared it with you all, mainly because your minds were set in one direction, and I was automatically in your minds a sick cunt. Well I don't feel sick, and I don't seem to have any mental problems so, Thanks to those of you that wrote comments in my defense. For the rest of you, I'm terrible sorry for over loading your mindsI commend you for your lack of fear of stigma.If i was your son,i would have made passionate love to you.Its so hot you have my mothers name and yes fuckers,i regret not fucking my mom.If anything has fucked me up,its the fact i was too afraid not to do what me and my mother both obviously wanted.I find it beautiful what Judy and her son shared.He was an extremely lucky young man to be able to share such a beautiful experience with his own mother.

sincestfreak
12-11-2011, 09:27 PM
I did think about it at one time, but after getting crucified, like I have on this forum. I decided that I wouldn't. I know a dozen or more woman that have discussed with me about making love with their sons, when I started this thread I thought they might come forth and discuss some of there escapades here on the forum. not one of them had the guts to come forward and say I fucked my son. I did and I'm sorry I shared it with you all, mainly because your minds were set in one direction, and I was automatically in your minds a sick cunt. Well I don't feel sick, and I don't seem to have any mental problems so, Thanks to those of you that wrote comments in my defense. For the rest of you, I'm terrible sorry for over loading your mindsJudy,i think its so beautiful what you and your son shared.hes an extremely lucky young man to have experienced this with his own mother,its very beautiful in my opinion.....and the rest of you fuckers hear me"the only thing about incest that has ever hurt me is the fact i did not make love to my mother out of fear when it was obviously what we both wanted and now i will never know the actual eroticism and beauty of it....For a mother to give herself to her son in this fashion is the most unselfish thing she could do so for the jackass who said it was selfish of her is ignorant.ive been thru psychology and sociology and honestly,its qactually very normal a feeling but stigma from fuckers like alot of you supress what is beautiful and normal and how dare any of you stand in judgement.....almost like the damned crusades....believe as we do or we will kill you"

judydoo
12-11-2011, 10:25 PM
And for those that would put me down over this GO FUCK YOURSELVES

sincestfreak
12-12-2011, 11:44 AM
Judy,theres not a thing wrong with you or what your son and you shared.....if your avatar is you,you have a very pretty vagina.did he go down on you? i would have........mummy..........wink,wink[smiling]:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

il-pam
12-12-2011, 05:55 PM
I have said before i am pretty sure my brother never fucked my mom. i know him he would have bragged to me about it. on the other hand he didnt need it from her , he had me fore that;);):lol:still does sometimes too

Ovid58
12-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Tell us if you have

To me, it looks as being gross and deviant!

Even my dog or cats don't act like this!

Legal or not legal, you really have a problem if you've really done it!

In the real life, sorry, but I wouldn't like to meet you... :(

judydoo
12-12-2011, 07:00 PM
To me, it looks as being gross and deviant!

Even my dog or cats don't act like this!

Legal or not legal, you really have a problem if you've really done it!

In the real life, sorry, but I wouldn't like to meet you... :(

Surely your Mom is not that ugly or disqusting

Raiden110
12-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Everybody who is hating on her needs to get a grip. They both wanted it, it's not like she raped him or anything.

Well done Judydoo for telling everybody about it and taking all of the hate from these small minded people.

Ovid58
12-13-2011, 01:19 AM
Surely your Mom is not that ugly or disqusting

Everybody who is hating on her needs to get a grip. They both wanted it, it's not like she raped him or anything.

Well done Judydoo for telling everybody about it and taking all of the hate from these small minded people.

Just for the record, my mother is dead...

I don't hate, I just despise!

It's really hard for normal people to understand how come that in a modern society, as we are living now, a mother couldn't find a man to give her a fuck?!?

Meanwhile, how deviant a kid (even of consenting age) must be, to do not find himself a cunt, other than his mother's?!?

But, as I very well know, the world is full of trash, just like yourselves! :p

scorpion62287
12-13-2011, 01:29 AM
hey leave judy alone god i seen some of you people into sicker stuff like mastterbating in patnies wearing the girl panties nasty shit like jerking in shoes ok so back off nobody told you to come into this page

judydoo
12-13-2011, 03:23 AM
Ovid 58 I don't know you, but I don't despise you.... I have no feelings what so ever for you.... Perhaps I can help you understand how some things happen .

Concerning my son I had caught him a number of times using my panties and at the time never confronted him as I knew he had his reasons and needed a release that as his Mom could not help him with . It did how ever make me so hot to think he was sniffing my panties and even cum'in in them at times. that I actually Masturbated and fancy him making love to me This went on for years as he grew up .....

Giving into his desires that night on the camping trip I have no regrets what so ever Yes he was over eighteen. I was divorced and lonesome. He was getting ready to go back to college that fall. We were on a short week end camping trip, with some other people we knew. He was going with a great little girl at the time who I invited to go with us. Anyway we were talking and drinking wine-coolers. He put his arm around me and told me he loved me. Well what's a Mom to think, all sons love their mothers. anyway he kissed me on the mouth, and pushed his tongue inside my mouth. I told him this ain't right , I'm your Mom .But the feeling that came between us made me want to kiss back and I gave him my mouth wet with a lot of tongue .Feeling his hand touching me I couldn't stop the feeling from with in ..Anyway I ended up with him between my legs on a blanket in South Georgia next to a campfire with the moon shining brightly. And yes I did enjoy it. It actually become a lovers affair and not a Mom and Son thing .I have a rather good sex life with a lot of upstanding men ..I've also had a lesbian experience that is going on as I write this ..I tried breaking this kind of actions off after he got Married but he and I still have sex when we can ..since he lives a long way from me ...Holidays seem to be our time .....

Esmeralda Greene
12-13-2011, 02:06 PM
Ovid 58 I don't know you, but I don't despise you.... I have no feelings what so ever for you.... Perhaps I can help you understand how some things happen

Concerning my son I had caught him a number of times using my panties and at the time never confronted him as I knew he had his reasons and needed a release that as his Mom could not help him with . It did how ever make me so hot to think he was sniffing my panties and even cum'in in them at times. that I actually Masturbated and fancy him making love to me This went on for years as he grew up .....

Giving into his desires that night on the camping trip I have no regrets what so ever Yes he was over eighteen. I was divorced and lonesome. He was getting ready to go back to college that fall. We were on a short week end camping trip, with some other people we knew. He was going with a great little girl at the time who I invited to go with us. Anyway we were talking and drinking wine-coolers. He put his arm around me and told me he loved me. Well what's a Mom to think, all sons love their mothers. anyway he kissed me on the mouth, and pushed his tongue inside my mouth. I told him this ain't right , I'm your Mom .But the feeling that came between us made me want to kiss back and I gave him my mouth wet with a lot of tongue .Feeling his hand touching me I couldn't stop the feeling from with in ..Anyway I ended up with him between my legs on a blanket in South Georgia next to a campfire with the moon shining brightly. And yes I did enjoy it. It actually become a lovers affair and not a Mom and Son thing .I have a rather good sex life with a lot of upstanding men ..I've also had a lesbian experience that is going on as I write this ..I tried breaking this kind of actions off after he got Married but he and I still have sex when we can ..since he lives a long way from me ...Holidays seem to be our time ....

Nice story! But don't bother trying to reason with Ovid; he's a worthless little waste of space who hasn't got two brain cells to rub together.

Sarasotakock
12-13-2011, 04:55 PM
36 yr old that has been a long time fan of mother/son famiky fun so it's good to see a real mother out there!

sincestfreak
12-13-2011, 06:03 PM
Surely your Mom is not that ugly or disqusting LMFAO...........Way to go Judy baby.:rose:

sincestfreak
12-13-2011, 06:06 PM
Just for the record, my mother is dead...

I don't hate, I just despise!

It's really hard for normal people to understand how come that in a modern society, as we are living now, a mother couldn't find a man to give her a fuck?!?

Meanwhile, how deviant a kid (even of consenting age) must be, to do not find himself a cunt, other than his mother's?!?

But, as I very well know, the world is full of trash, just like yourselves! :pwhat the fuck are you even doin here you sorry cocksucker? ya mad cuz you have a grossly hideous winer? yeah,thats gotta be it....go fuck yourself pussy!!!!:mad:

krait
12-13-2011, 06:54 PM
what the fuck are you even doin here you sorry cocksucker? ya mad cuz you have a grossly hideous winer? yeah,thats gotta be it....go fuck yourself pussy!!!!:mad:

why do people hate to HEAR, TRUE INCEST STORIES ?. i mean, it's okay
to fantasize about them RIGHT ?. SO, why not a true and dear INCEST
story between MOM/SON ?.

i would love JUDY to tell us all, how it all began. what were their ages.
hell, i wouldn't care if JUDY, took his virginity away when he was roughly
16 or so. its not like, she went out and found a child to coerse you know.

JUDY, if you did, i don't hold it against you. i wish i could have done
the same with my mom, when i was 14 of age, and found her hot.

anyway, did you and your son share his bed together or was it yours ?.
how did he feel sleeping where his father use to sleep ?. leave no details
out. do you or did you, ever walk around your son in a nighty or
bra and panties ?. was it a real turn on ?.

did you two ever bathe or shower together ?. how was that for the both of you ?. have you ever allowed your son buy sexy lingerie for you by
surprise ?. do you the two of you, look at lingerie magazines together and
pick out what you like ?.

to top it off, have the two of you, ever watch porn together, and tried
out some of the scenes in bed ?. if you had twins or another son, would
you allow them both, to do a three-some on you or, would you go
one-on-one, behind closed doors or have the other one watch and join in ?.

CURIOUS TO KNOW :p

sincestfreak
12-14-2011, 02:37 PM
I FRIGGIN LOVE INCEST....WOULD FUCK ANY HOT FEMALE FAMILY MEMBER WHO WANTED MY COCK....OUR FAMILY ARE ALL VERY,VERY ATTRACTIVE....SOOO HOTTTT!

hergoOressE
12-14-2011, 02:38 PM
Hello to All the Guests and Members, On this portal you can explore the articles, photographs, materials on the subject Singles dating site, adult singles Texas, home sex vid: singlesdatingsite 4ulove com]singles dating site In any case hergoOressE

sincestfreak
12-14-2011, 02:58 PM
LOVE THREADS OF THIS SUBJECT....VERY HOT.

judydoo
12-17-2011, 06:39 AM
http://s5.postimage.org/812p16t2v/cc65.gif

aryadoni
12-17-2011, 07:15 AM
The truth of the matter is despite what your feelings on it is doesn't matter the only thing that was asked was if you had done it or not. When looked at logically the two are openly, intelligent, adults according to the law and if he's been wanting to get back in it since he came out it then that's his business. I'm not against incest and personally in some ways I like the idea not that I would ever fuck my mother, personally she's not attractive. If it's what you want to do and she's cool with it go for it!

moparman51
12-17-2011, 07:35 PM
I wish i had sex with my mother she was a very pretty sexxy inteligent lady
She caught me jacking off once she poked her head into my room while i was going at it smiled and said " I know what your doing" I was so scaredand suprised i couldnt speak she looked embarased at my reaction and left
we never spoke of it and she pased from cancer less than 2 years later but i often wonder what could of happend if I had been a little braver

sincestfreak
12-17-2011, 08:14 PM
love you bunches judydoo.......your the best momma.

mnguy2044
12-18-2011, 02:58 AM
I like your honesty and trust me if I had a smokin hot mom I would try to have some fun with her. Don't mind the haters since it was consenting I don't see a problem with it. I would love to hear stories of those encounters with you and your son.

wabashguy68
06-13-2012, 04:17 PM
anybody have any REAL pics of a family member they want to share and none of that fake crap you can find on the net..... i think incest is hot :cool:

Jerry626
06-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Judy I loved your real life incest experience. Would you mind if I pm'd you?

susi_squeeze
06-13-2012, 10:09 PM
If moms fucked their sons men wouldnt be so violent.

tfujiwara
06-14-2012, 02:48 AM
There's a fine line between fantasy and reality, and to each his own interpretation of such...In the end, whatever floats your boat I guess, as long as both mutually consenting adults agree. ;) While I can understand the excitement and lust generated from such taboos...

stepmomfucker
03-20-2013, 12:40 AM
well i will say this i have fucked my step mom and i would do it again and again and as far as that goes i would fuck my real mom and her sisters to and i dont see anything wroung with it and think that all familys should be open about sex and just fuck each other as they please

NorwayMom
03-20-2013, 08:27 AM
My sons are good lovers :)

billbillwhite3
03-20-2013, 02:12 PM
How I wanted to fuck my mom or do anything with her. She caught me jacking off one day and all I wanted her to do was help me I finished jackin off thinking about her blowing me and wrapping her hand around me mmmmmm

toons
03-20-2013, 10:48 PM
I use to spy on my mom years ago even sneak in her bed and grope her ass when she was sleeping even got a brief video of her jumping in the shower

krait
03-21-2013, 11:20 PM
My sons are good lovers :)

your sons are VERY LUCKY.

have you ever had them both, at the same time ?.

do you you all, video tape yourselves and watch it together ?.

that would be so hot of you did.

folsombobby
08-24-2013, 08:28 PM
Dude i hav some hot aunts to and i really wanna fuck them. in fact i was fantasizin about 1 just today

SeasonedHotDog
08-24-2013, 10:04 PM

I just love your scenerio, that you've written. If you're a Bible thumper, that is one really good situation, to think about. It's true, according to the Bible, to populate the earth, Eve, had to fuck her own own two sons.....if a girl, came forth, then Adam had something to work with too. If it didn't happen that way, I guess it was with "space aliens", instead.

So, if it can happen in the "God Almighty Bible", of the first family that was created, screwing each other, why can't it be acceptable now, for the rest of us? Even God impregnated, another man's wife, the virgin Mary, to have his only begotten son, Jesus. All Christian's are OK with that fact, but not, when it happens with us, when someone gets another guy's wife pregnant, then it's such a shame! Such a "double standard" going on here! So much, for all the double standard bullshit happening in life! Just do it!

tipi
09-12-2013, 05:58 PM
My mother and I first had sex when I was 30. She's tiny, petite, 5'2", 105lbs. 32c breast doesn't show her age at all and turns heads where ever she goes because of her classy stile and looks.
Started with a leg massage, I got a hard on, rubbed it against her panty covered pussy, she said no multi times, her thoughts changed as I was going to cum anyways, then she said go ahead and put it in, I did and we both throughly enjoyed our sex act with no regrets with each other as it was natural and a huge turn on for us both.
I enjoyed having my cock in her tight pussy and mom enjoyed me being in her as well. Yes I continued fucking her tiny little body to this day. My girlfriend new, watched and joined in. All is fine and we are all happy. Nobody got hurt , just pure pleasure.
If she was fat probably not. She has a better body then 18 yr olds today and very sexy still. Love her pussy and where I came from.

animal99
09-12-2013, 06:06 PM

I agree, A Loving MOM introducing her beloved son(s) to loving sex and the RIGHT ways to treat a woman (or their future girlfriends) with respect and love - This world would probably never see violence towards women and girls.

After all, our mom's teach us how to treat the opposite sex even without having sex with us.... imagine how many more "mommy's boys" there would be out there who would do NO WRONG by any woman they met?

Of course, girls can't be left out of it either... Adoring fathers teaching their loving daughters the right way to show their love... it would all be like a perfect world (Utopia?) :)

Boys and girls would enter relationships already being experts in making love and respecting one another.

tipi
09-12-2013, 06:06 PM

I absolutely agree and they should start fucking them and introduce them at an early age. Lot of our friends have done this with both boys and girls and so have we.
They are more focused, and happier in everyday life.

tipi
09-12-2013, 06:11 PM
I agree, A Loving MOM introducing her beloved son(s) to loving sex and the RIGHT ways to treat a woman (or their future girlfriends) with respect and love - This world would probably never see violence towards women and girls.

After all, our mom's teach us how to treat the opposite sex even without having sex with us.... imagine how many more "mommy's boys" there would be out there who would do NO WRONG by any woman they met?

Of course, girls can't be left out of it either... Adoring fathers teaching their loving daughters the right way to show their love... it would all be like a perfect world (Utopia?) :)

Boys and girls would enter relationships already being experts in making love and respecting one another.

I absolutely agree 100% They become better lovers and better people and know how to satisfy and understand others in many other situations and they learn what compassion is.

animal99
09-12-2013, 06:16 PM
Are you in hell yet?

I don't see why this is such an issue... he was 8 years old. In some countries, like the USA and Britain - some mothers breast feed their children past the age of 10.

Perform a search on BREASTFEEDING on YouTube, and you'll see countless video's from news stories regarding that fact. Look at the Time Magazine cover last year with a 10 year old (or was he 11?) still sucking happily on his mothers' teat.

Sucking on a breast is only sexual if you make it out to be as a mature adult. A child, even at 10, doesn't see a breast as sexual.... only that he or she is attracted to it - probably as a childhood memory as that is where they can get satisfying relief (of their hunger).

Personally, I like to nibble on them... but then again, most of the one's I get to have in my mouth never produced milk before I got to them... so sucking wasn't as enjoyable as the occasional nibble.

tipi
09-12-2013, 06:28 PM
well i will say this i have fucked my step mom and i would do it again and again and as far as that goes i would fuck my real mom and her sisters to and i dont see anything wroung with it and think that all familys should be open about sex and just fuck each other as they please

I have fucked my Mom, aunt and cousin and we totally enjoy our sex with each other.

HardNHotLuver
09-13-2013, 09:49 AM
Sucking on a breast is only sexual if you make it out to be as a mature adult. A child, even at 10, doesn't see a breast as sexual.... only that he or she is attracted to it - probably as a childhood memory as that is where they can get satisfying relief (of their hunger).

Maybe this opinion is correct in most cases, but NOT 100%. By the time I was 10 I had been having sex with my Mom for over 2 years and I definitely viewed her breasts as objects of love and sexual desire. I knew that if my Mom let me see her breasts, she was ready for sex with me.
My whole family practiced incest and, to date, has done so for 7 generations now. (No there was NEVER any inbreeding). As kids, our sexual grounding started soon after birth. My Mom took care of the boys and my Dad saw to the girls.
I and my brother both had full sex with Mom when we got to 7 years and my sisters lost their virginity to Dad between the ages of 8 and 10.
To us this was a natural way of cementing the loving bond of our family. All us kids went on to have successful and loving marriages and our kids received exactly the same sexual grounding as we had from our parents. My Grand-daughters got their grounding in loving sex from me, however, as my Daughter kicked her husband into touch while they were still very young.
Right from the outset my daughter brought her girls to me twice a week because, although her husband was sexing them, he seemed to be doing it for his own gratification and not out of love, and she wanted them to learn that sex is something wonderful and not sordid as it was with him. (The final straw came when she heard her eldest girl (Aged 4 at the time) crying and caught him on the point of forced fucking her). After that it was down to me to give them sexual healing and gently break them in once they were ready and willing.
At this time they are 13 and 9 and both girls love their old Grandpa and the regular sex between us is probably the best I have experienced. (I think it may be because they still recall how horrible it was with their Father and love me because everything between us is loving, gentle and ultimately fulfilling for them).

Orson2
09-13-2013, 12:09 PM
THE answer?

Susan Clancy, Harvard psychologist. "The Trauma Myth" rebuts the widespread notion that 'sexual abuse' - as in incest - is always or usually traumatic. She finds that it often, even typically, isn't. (Her book's only a couple of years old.)

RickO'Shay
09-16-2013, 05:36 AM
I didn't get a chance with my mom though I would have loved to should the opportunity been present. I have had incestuous relations with a first cousin. I don't mean just fooling around, I mean full on penetrating sex and oral as well. She swallows and I licked her silly. Later in life I fucked a step-daughter.

cain357
09-22-2013, 02:22 AM
Nothing wrong with that... keep fucking!

Incest will be legalised all over the world of these days.. and it will be increase well being and success and a cure for deases also - you just wait.

NorwayMom
09-22-2013, 10:57 AM
I absolutely agree and they should start fucking them and introduce them at an early age. Lot of our friends have done this with both boys and girls and so have we.
They are more focused, and happier in everyday life.

I could not agree more.