PDA

View Full Version : Girls Does it hurt to get fucked up the ass?

Xtornado
07-08-2006, 04:59 PM
I Have done it and the girl sounded in pain but she wasnt I was confused :lol: Does it hurt you?

Im not sure how to do a Poll ...

dejasnow
07-08-2006, 05:05 PM
well if she has never experienced anything like that before and its not done gently and with extra lubrication ... then yes it will hurt .. Ive done it alot but sometimes it still hurts a little for a second. Its hard to explain the feeling its a very intense feeling so we may sound like we are in pain but believe me baby we arent .. just remember men take it slow at first then you can go crazy lol ... oh and dont forget to play with the pussy as well :wink:

Furred Goddess
07-09-2006, 01:59 PM
My first time in the ass hurt so badly but I asked him not to stop. He had plently of lube, actually so much that when he went to enter me slowly, he went all the way in. He told me he didn't realize how easily it went in.

Anal(if done right) does not hurt but sure can make you scream like you were. It's because of all the nerves and it rarely getting stimulated like that.

Rain
07-10-2006, 01:35 AM
The first few times, it hurt like crazy. It still hurts sometimes at penetration, but after that, it's just heaven.

ChronoTriggerJM
07-11-2006, 12:12 AM
My girl told me that if she cant swallow me completely she wouldent dream of putting it in rear :/ she's getting better, she has about an inch to go... but maybe soon :/ I could immagine it to hurt alot though lol.

Doc
07-12-2006, 01:31 AM
Well, if I have my wife super horny, and superlubed up, and take it real easy at first, she gets into to it, and will even orgasm from it.
Doc.

artep
07-13-2006, 07:54 PM
When I'm not completely ready for it, it can hurt a lot. But I'm game Rain over here, when it's in, it's really heavenly! Nothing like a good hard cock in my ass and my vibrator in my pussy :-E

sexboi
07-13-2006, 11:43 PM
i drank my lube so i fucked my bitch in the ass without lube, she was yellin like crazy :lol:

Nympho
07-13-2006, 11:44 PM
i drank my lube so i fucked my bitch in the ass without lube, she was yellin like crazy :lol:
:shock:

TheSickness
07-14-2006, 04:06 AM
u scare dustin :(

Furred Goddess
07-15-2006, 02:21 PM
i drank my lube so i fucked my bitch in the ass without lube, she was yellin like crazy :lol: Ugh... a man who thinks raping an ass makes him oh so fucking cool. Grow up, learn some manners and how to respect a female. The caveman act is very out of style this season.

sexboi
07-16-2006, 12:17 AM
who the fuck r you to talk shit of what i do
ur prolly some 80 year old virgin pervert who never got sex cos ur ugly

Nympho
07-16-2006, 12:53 AM
..nice comback dude... :roll:

bnthrdntht
07-16-2006, 04:59 AM
ok so my husband is really well endowed and he is actually who i lost my anal virginity to and it didn't really hurt to first time and OH MY GOD the orgasm you get from it it's the only way i can squirt

wh1337
07-16-2006, 07:03 AM

A quick comeback with bad grammar. :roll: Im guessing from the type of comeback and the words used that you are as someone else put "neanderthal". Calling someone else ugly, over the internet only lessens the size of your perhaps already small penis...or a penis that has blast off before the count-down has been completed. I have an idea, if you like to give out crappy insults, that of which a 5 year old would be ashamed to use, then direct them at yourself....Your the only person on thats on the same level as them.

gibino
07-16-2006, 08:12 AM
ok so my husband is really well endowed and he is actually who i lost my anal virginity to and it didn't really hurt to first time and OH MY GOD the orgasm you get from it it's the only way i can squirt

I'm curious about this. You can really get an orgasm from anal? Do you feel stimulation from anal penetration in your vagina? Just the ass alone?

What I'm trying to say is "??????!!!?!!!"

Furred Goddess
07-16-2006, 02:57 PM
ur prolly some 80 year old virgin pervert who never got sex cos ur ugly Ugly, yes... pervert, hell yes... 80 or virgin, nope sorry. I know that's your type but I don't like men like you. I prefer the company of a soft lovely lady or a man who knows how to make me cream.

Furred Goddess
07-16-2006, 02:59 PM

I'm curious about this. You can really get an orgasm from anal? Do you feel stimulation from anal penetration in your vagina? Just the ass alone?

What I'm trying to say is "??????!!!?!!!" I have orgasmed from anal stimulation, hell I have orgasmed from a kiss on my mouth. Some people's body react differently.

bnthrdntht
07-16-2006, 04:18 PM

What I'm trying to say is "??????!!!?!!!"

well i could be real technical with this, a woman's clit arches back towards the anal area in the body and you can actually rub the clit from the back for example we did it last night and he was in my ass and fingering my pussy and i squirted all over him

baller16
07-16-2006, 07:02 PM

A quick comeback with bad grammar. :roll: Im guessing from the type of comeback and the words used that you are as someone else put "neanderthal". Calling someone else ugly, over the internet only lessens the size of your perhaps already small penis...or a penis that has blast off before the count-down has been completed. I have an idea, if you like to give out crappy insults, that of which a 5 year old would be ashamed to use, then direct them at yourself....Your the only person on thats on the same level as them.

niiice you get em dude...by the way not sarcasm at all sorry if it comes across that way but its kinda hard to express the right emotions on the net

gibino
07-16-2006, 11:08 PM

What I'm trying to say is "??????!!!?!!!" I have orgasmed from anal stimulation, hell I have orgasmed from a kiss on my mouth. Some people's body react differently.

Nice.

wh1337
07-17-2006, 04:22 AM

niiice you get em dude...by the way not sarcasm at all sorry if it comes across that way but its kinda hard to express the right emotions on the net

I understand, and thank you.

sexboi
07-17-2006, 08:58 PM
haha u fucking retards
plz go get a tape measure and see if u can beat a 10000000000000000000 inch dick

baller16
07-17-2006, 08:59 PM
dude shut the fuck up either make yourself useful and post something that helps people or fuck off

Nympho
07-17-2006, 09:10 PM
haha u fucking retards
plz go get a tape measure and see if u can beat a 10000000000000000000 inch dick

:x I have better idea, why don't I get out my saw and cut off your '10000000000000000000' inch dick?

Edit: Wait, I figured it out. He really ment -10000000000000000000 inches..

kentfella
07-17-2006, 11:16 PM
dude shut the fuck up either make yourself useful and post something that helps people or fuck off
Well said that man!

baller16
07-17-2006, 11:21 PM
thank you

Nympho
07-17-2006, 11:59 PM
no worries, sexboi is now banned.

sexboi_is_back
07-20-2006, 06:39 AM
haha u fucking mofos banned my accoutn u fucking jerkoffs dont realize i can make more accounts?
u all come to this website and act hardcore well guess what why dont u do some live chat instead of some dumb stuff like this where anyone can be some old guy acting as a girl using u in their perverted fantasies
how bout that u serious acting ppl :lol:

Sex_On_My_Mind
07-20-2006, 07:38 AM
Oh goody.

baller16
07-20-2006, 05:41 PM
haha u fucking mofos banned my accoutn u fucking jerkoffs dont realize i can make more accounts?
u all come to this website and act hardcore well guess what why dont u do some live chat instead of some dumb stuff like this where anyone can be some old guy acting as a girl using u in their perverted fantasies

how about you do one of two things

a) get a life LOSER or
b)do us all a favor and walk into traffic

Lone Wolf
07-20-2006, 06:16 PM
sexboi, this is an ADVICE forum. It's not old people looking for fantasies, it's mature sexually-active adults exchanging advice and ideas in an open forum with respect. You just don't belong here, and are an utter waste of bandwidth. Please just go away, you're not funny or witty. You just make yourself look like the biggest ass-scented douchebag every time you waste the time to type.

Anyway...one of these days I'll get to have anal sex with my girlfriend. She's promised it to me, but she always backs off when I try. One time I accidentally slipped in from behind about halfway...I didn't get anything else beyond kissing for the rest of the day. So, I'm going to go with "Yes, it hurts"

baller16
07-20-2006, 06:25 PM
he's not just a waste of bandwidth, hes a waste of man juice

rbo159
07-21-2006, 10:50 AM
Hi, i'm new around here. I got an idea about this sexboi, sexgai or whatever. Why don't you just ban his ip address. I think it an easier way to get rid of him/her/whatever.

Greets. 8)

bnthrdntht
07-22-2006, 05:48 AM
i think that's a good idea

DontTurnAway
07-29-2006, 05:23 PM
I've never used lube, and I've never done it up the ass... In fear of pain.

Kimiko
07-29-2006, 08:58 PM
If you guys want to know how it feels to be fucked in the ass, my suggestion is that you do it to yourself, with a nice big dildo. :D

Yes, it can hurt, especially if a guy doesn't know what he's doing. But with some practice, and lots of slippery stuff, you do get used to it.

Like many things sexual, I don't do it because I derive that much physical pleasure from it, I do it to please my man. And from a purely psychological standpoint, I like being used, subjugated, defiled, even. And to be honest, I suspect that's what a lot of men find so exciting about anal sex.

ThornyRose
07-29-2006, 11:08 PM
Kimono had a good reply,, and I think that some of the anal sex that I participated in was that my ex thought I wanted it, Well I thought she wanted it, And it turned out fine.. Whoever wanted it..
Yes I think some men want to dominate, and some women want to be dominated.. My ex and I had a couple of very mind blowing scessions and still did not want to make it an everyday thing.. She had climax during, but I suspect that the dildo in her pussy did most of it...I can talk my ex into a climax, and she tells me about a wet dream or two..Don't be an Ass, treat your lovers Ass with respect..

lidia
08-01-2006, 06:50 AM
In a word... YES! Well at least at first, then it's great!

ClitLover
08-18-2006, 01:27 PM
What Kimiko said is true... just try it your self. I´ve done it, and do now understand how to treat my wife´s anus much better.
In addition it was such a nice experience, I repeat this from time to time.

Yes, depending on size, it hurts a little bit. And if you are not doing this every day, it hurts a bit every time again, but this also makes you hornier.

DrUnKeNLullAbie
08-18-2006, 04:46 PM

how about you do one of two things

a) get a life LOSER or
b)do us all a favor and walk into traffic

you cant get harmed walking into traffic.... its not moving... you can say walk onto a 8 lane highway with cars speeding above 80 mph thad be good

bladeway
08-18-2006, 07:02 PM
Great topic!

Katie Girl 2
08-18-2006, 11:28 PM
I like the idea of guys trying anal! I love it!

AdamB
08-19-2006, 01:48 AM
If you guys want to know how it feels to be fucked in the ass, my suggestion is that you do it to yourself, with a nice big dildo. :D

That's actually a good suggestion. With proper lubrication and a gentle entry, it actually doesn't hurt. Once you know from personal experience how to slide a big dong into your ass without pain or discomfort, you would know better on how to painlessly slide your cock into your wife's or girlfriend's ass. The best part is that if she enjoys it, you can count on a repeat performance.

SR...
08-20-2006, 12:53 PM
I Have done it and the girl sounded in pain but she wasnt I was confused :lol: Does it hurt you?

It needs to be done with care and a bit of lube. But a bit of anal and with a rampant rabbit in the other hole is great.

El Cheapo
08-22-2006, 05:47 PM
MY GF had anal sex in one of her past relationship & never did it again.
It hurted her so much that she could'nt go to the bathroom for a month without pain.
She said to me that if ever we do it she'll want to use the hole bottle of lub. :twisted:

nikki1979
08-25-2006, 10:26 PM
It does if my partner is an asshole or if he gets a little too wild back there.

bigsupernerd
08-28-2006, 12:42 AM
in my opinion, sexboi, you should go play in traffic, get lost, castrate yourself, and kill yourself by shoving, and i will quote this '100000000000000000000 inch dick' down your throat.

Texasguy
08-28-2006, 12:29 PM
Damn.....lost my post due to the hacker. And after getting the nerve to finally post a story about anal too. Maybe I should repost......or just figure it wasn't meant to be....

kurai
08-28-2006, 07:00 PM
i drank my lube so i fucked my bitch in the ass without lube, she was yellin like crazy :lol: Ugh... a man who thinks raping an ass makes him oh so fucking cool. Grow up, learn some manners and how to respect a female. The caveman act is very out of style this season.

QFT.. I hate rape

blueyedvixen
08-28-2006, 07:40 PM
it hurt me at first, but once you get used to it, it's great!

El Cheapo
08-28-2006, 09:40 PM

QFT.. I hate rape

Why are you talking about rape??? :twisted:

El Cheapo
08-28-2006, 09:41 PM
it hurt me at first, but once you get used to it, it's great!

Yhea tell that to my girlfreind... :twisted:

sensualluvr
08-30-2006, 09:59 PM
If its done correctly its an amazing pleasure!! It helps to have an understanding partner!! If you have lots of lube and time and understanding its smooth sailing from there. An amazing pleasure!! For both of you.. Take turns and switch!! The pleasure goes both ways!! Him and Her!!!!

MsTeddi
09-03-2006, 02:35 AM
Hi there...newbie here...had to chime in on this one. My hubby and I have engaged in anal play for a long time and I've learned a few tips/tricks during that time. For the very best anal sex, I have to be super-super aroused. A lot of it is not just physical, but mental too. We usually start the night out really slow with some licking, touching, caressing,etc. We preform oral sex for one another (either at the same time or separately....or both! :wink: ).

He'll then fuck my pussy for a while and then he'll start fingering my ass. Personally, I like it best when he rubs the outside for a bit and then verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowly puts a finger in...just a little bit of the ways though! During this time, I'm usually talking to him and letting him know if I like or don't like. Communication is important. Sometimes, he does have to stop because I just can't do it. Once he's fucked my ass with his finger (or fingers if I'm REALLY horny) then I tell him I'm ready for his cock. Again, he lubes up good and inserts very slowly. He fucks me really slow until I either fuck him harder/faster myself...or tell him to go harder/faster. As he's fucking my ass, one of us or both of us will play with my clit/pussy so that we both cum together.

Guys, all I can say is - lots of lube and go SLOW!!! Slow is key!!!! And it doesn't hurt to let her do it to you...if she's up for that. It is incredibly hot from a female viewpoint to do that to a man. And it's not a "gay" thing either, guys!

I hope the information helps. It's gotten me rather, uh, excited to share with everyone. :D

baller16
09-03-2006, 02:38 AM
good post and welcome :D

MsTeddi
09-03-2006, 02:40 AM
good post and welcome :D

Thanks so much for the welcome! Hoped I wasn't sharing too much too soon, but what the hell! Life's too short to worry about it. :)

valkyrie
09-03-2006, 03:10 AM
I'm not a girl, but I'll tell you if it is done right it does not hurt at all!

Kristen
09-07-2006, 02:32 AM
Ok, I'm new to going on any forum whatsoever.. but I thought that I should give it a whirl. Anal hurts. I've tried it.. my ex boyfriend and I tried it and it really painful and uncomfortable. I haven't done it enough for it to feel good so I have no knowledge if it's enjoyable or not.

baller16
09-07-2006, 02:34 AM
welcome, Kristen. enjoy your stay at xnxx forum

Jerry2154
01-09-2007, 02:57 AM
My gf likes for me to stick my finger in her ass just before she cums. I always make sure that my finger is very lubricated and I slide it in very slowly. The first time we did this I did it by accident, when we fuck I'm normally on top and I always hold her ass in my hands (I have large hands and she likes the feeling), as we were fucking one time one of my fingers started rubbing her ass hole and she started moaning. I started to rub a little harder and she stated cuming! So now its a regular part of our love making. So far we have not tried my cock in her ass, I'm only average length but I'm very thick and she's not to excited about tring that!

Handzon
01-09-2007, 04:37 PM
I think that this thread has answered the question pretty much but wanted to add my penny's worth.

I have had several partners who liked or learned to like anal fun except my ex wife:eek:
In the beginning though in those relationship it was all about communication between trusting partners, because is does bloody hurt if you get it wrong. Lube, relaxaed anus, cleanlyness and pace are needed to be well in control to make a nice experience. I also let the women guide me and push themselves on as they have complete control at the scary bit, but once in bingo! I can bang away to my hearts content, finger her clit and both of us get a very nice time! Oh and I always us a condom as well as fully washing before and after.

Infact after work tonight we're going to have some bum fun as she is horney as hell after a tay at her parents and being on dampened our sex life for the last week;)

safka
01-09-2007, 05:20 PM
MY GF had anal sex in one of her past relationship & never did it again.
It hurted her so much that she could'nt go to the bathroom for a month without pain.
She said to me that if ever we do it she'll want to use the hole bottle of lub. :twisted:
Don't let one bad expeireance put her off its made for fucking thats why it was put next to her cunt

jimfox
01-09-2007, 05:28 PM
haha u fucking retards

Yr a fny gy! wy yu gt bnd? :D :D :D

skynfan
01-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Well as a bi guy I can tell you from experience that it hurt the first time. But My wife was real slow and gentle and very liberal with the KY. Which in my opinion is the best lube. ANyway, the first time was with one of her dildos that she used on me. It hurt a little then after she got going she started sucking my cock. Let me tell you when I came I literally saw stars!! It was by far the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Now I took it a step further and went and found a guy to fuck me. A dildo is good but there is nothing like a nice hot hard throbbing cock in your ass.

Ghostwriter35
01-09-2007, 06:39 PM
I had been forced into anal sex before I married and was not very fond of it till I met my hubby. He was very concerned for my comfort and satisfaction as he began to bring me out of my sexual shell. One of the things he asked me to try was anal. Immediately, I was petrified. He knew this and didn't push the issue. After a lot of foreplay and encouragement, he managed to convince me to try. As he entered, I was waiting for the pain I had experienced before but it never came. I felt him begin to penetrate and then go all the way in. He was slow and gentle and between that and some well placed stimulation on my clit, I experienced one of the most intense orgasms of my life. We don't do it often but when we do, it's as wonderful as that first time.

Guys who just ram it in should have the same done to them by a supersized stiff dildo

GW35:rose:

Kimiko
01-09-2007, 07:31 PM
I had been forced into anal sex before I married and was not very fond of it till I met my hubby. He was very concerned for my comfort and satisfaction as he began to bring me out of my sexual shell. One of the things he asked me to try was anal. Immediately, I was petrified. He knew this and didn't push the issue. After a lot of foreplay and encouragement, he managed to convince me to try. As he entered, I was waiting for the pain I had experienced before but it never came. I felt him begin to penetrate and then go all the way in. He was slow and gentle and between that and some well placed stimulation on my clit, I experienced one of the most intense orgasms of my life. We don't do it often but when we do, it's as wonderful as that first time.

Guys who just ram it in should have the same done to them by a supersized stiff dildo

Well, that was an awesome first post. :)

PITMASTER
01-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Well, that was an awesome first post. :)

Kimi, from what I gather from your posts, you really do not get anything from anal sex?Just do it because hubby likes it? The reason I ask is my wife appears to have an almost violent orgasm from anal and clitoral stimulation. I mean it is explosive.

BenP
01-10-2007, 12:43 AM

I have done this many times, using a 14" flexible dong. In fact I have worked that thing all the way into my ass, and I mean all the way! I get on my knees and keep working it in until it is buried. The whole time I am stroking my hard cock.

The problem is I cannot cum with anything in my ass. I have tried repeatedly and it doesn't work for me. When I pull it out I can stroke myself to cum but not while it is in. Sometimes I jerk until I am about to shoot and insert a finger in my ass just at the last moment and that works because I cannot stop the orgasm.

Portia
01-10-2007, 01:11 AM
The orgasm from anal is absolutely amazing. Far different from any other kind of orgasm. Everyone is right, go slow, communicate and most importantly, free your mind! I think you need to have a fair amount of sexual experience to really enjoy it. You also need absolute trust in your partner.

mwmmilford
01-10-2007, 01:37 AM
thanks for sharing:) :rose:

funman_001
01-10-2007, 01:24 PM
Am I too old? Ass fuck never appealed to me. I would do it only if begged to but dont think I'd enjoy it as much. Nothing to beat good ole juicy hot slippery pussy

bazil6969
01-11-2007, 01:08 AM
mmm i would love to try it done the fingers and shit but never cock mabey because im above average in size and a bit big but mabey in the future

Empress Lainie
01-11-2007, 06:21 AM
The few times I have been asked to do anal I was already wet from pussy juice, so just carefully stuck it in her ass. They never said anything except that it felt good. Sure was for me.

Seductive_Kat
12-16-2010, 07:35 PM
Would it hurt the guy more or the female much more?

indeedable
12-16-2010, 07:43 PM
It has never hurt me.. Not even the first time..

Maybe I've got a lose arse 0.o .... But the guy I lost my Anal virginity too was quite exprienced in it .. I'm hoping it was that reason lol

1labelho
12-16-2010, 07:43 PM

HAHA..YOU SHOULD TRY IT:eek:
OF COURSE IT HURTS

Goldicocks
12-16-2010, 07:45 PM
For me, at first, of course it does.
Guys think they can just ram it in all quick like porn stars.
They don't understand it needs a litl gentle stretching first.
I should invest in a butt plug.

NorwayMom
12-16-2010, 08:10 PM
It can hurt if done wrong, but it is also a great source of pleasure when done right.
Time is the key word for me, and the preparing always make me so hot it takes little to give me my first orgasm,.

zamsexy
12-16-2010, 08:19 PM
I understand, and thank you.
Wow..Qoute..quote...quote and quote again

CamilleCrimson
12-16-2010, 08:25 PM
A little anal stimulation can be very, very satisfying if done right.

hotone1066
12-16-2010, 08:34 PM
I have been with a few women that I did anal. As mentioned above, the key is going slow at first and use plenty of lube. The women I was with seemed to enjoy it a lot!

maddie345
12-16-2010, 09:11 PM
I tried it at 14 with a guy with a small cock - and I didnt like it - it didnt hurt but I got no pleasure from it and I hated it when he came in there.
I had another attempt at 19 and I had to stop him - I was prepared for some discomfort - plenty of lube and foreplay but it was hurting more than I wanted and that was before he got it all in.
Its just not for me - I enjoy sex a lot and will try most things but that just doesnt turn me on.

Furred Goddess
12-16-2010, 10:40 PM
Yes, it hurts, I enjoy anal from time to time but it does hurt.

anal slut
12-18-2010, 07:48 AM

:p Lube your ass and stick a nice sized cucumber up your ass tease it and work it...Shower and dry totally...Jam same cucumber up your ass
as far as it will go.....:excited:

Now tell us does it hurt???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

sillyfox
12-18-2010, 09:15 AM
I've done it to myself with a vibe in order to sympathize with my girlfriend as I try to work her up to it. I'm curious, is there a limit to how long of something you can get it? I can get my 7incher up to 5 or so before it does not want to go further, and yet I just heard someone mention a dildo twice that. 'S that just my inexperience talking?I'm starting to really like it, but there's a "you go no further" line inside me.

avenger 1
12-18-2010, 03:30 PM
hi this is my first time on here and i would like to tell you of my wifes first time anal , my wife sister and brother inlaw and my wife went out to geather a lot at week ends , and we allways stayed over at there home as i had afew drinks , and at ther home we had a few more drinks, and the topic was mostly about sex as i myself was sex mad and my wife love it two, any we all ways had sex that night, but with our own wifes in different rooms, but this night i got a hold of some blow and shared it around, so every on was really in top form, and started to feel each others wifes, like heavey petting etc and as i look over to see my wife she had her brother inlaws cock in her hand and was kissing him my own cock was that hard it was hurting, so i said to her sister to rub it for me, she said would you like me to suck it for you , this she did and my wife starte to do the same to her brother inlaw, and that was the start of a brill night we all desided to stay to gether in different beds and shag all night, but after a hour or so my wife sister went to sleep and i still heard my wifes moaning so i went to there bed room andhe was shaging her from be hind and she was loving it , she look round and seen me and called me over and then took me in her mouth and started to suck me, and her brother in law was going like he never had it before, and then he stoped and said to me and my wife could he put in her ass, my wife was relucant and so was i , but we had another bit of blow and decided we would , so we starte a litly fore play i licked her pussy and she sucked on brother in law then we got a bit of cream for he ass and he starte to put it in, now i can tell you my wife was moaning and he was pushing but he kept buckling up, other words is cock kep bending so i said i would put some more vasline in her bum and as i done so i sliped one finger in and then another and then three , and my wife was soakingas she kept rubbing her clit, i then said to her brother in law she is ready he then position himself behind and slowly started to push and in he went my wife start to cry out and i told her to hush as her sister would here she said it was sore , and then as it went on she said it was lovely , he started to go in to the balls and then faster and my wife was weting herself it was flying out of her and then her brother in law started to come and pulled out and my wife swung around and he empted it into her mouth, and i was standing there i aw and a hard on just busting to get my turn , but i will tell you about that another time this is a true story and still goes on to day a year and a half later, and it gets better each time (brill.):p:kiss:

Sexy Megan
12-18-2010, 06:52 PM
It really depends on the frame of mind. In my case, I get so worked up it doesn't hurt, but I have talked to many women about this. Foreplay seems to be the big key and taking it slow. One of the best things you can do is enter very slow (giving her time to adjust) then come back out. This gives her shocked ass a chance to relax. Then go back in slow again. Make sure to use plenty of lube. You may have to repeat the process a few times, but if she is turned on about it, then she will relax soon enough. Once it, take it slow until she tells you otherwise. (I like it hard and fast, but I am used to it;))

Any woman who wants advice on this, I can get more detailed in a private message.

badiannue
12-19-2010, 03:41 AM
My boyfriend wanted to do anal but I am a baby when it comes down to pain, unless i am VERY drunk. I was scarred. We tried it with regular lube, but it hurt way too much. I invested in some anal lube that desensitizes ( not a spelling major here) and it takes away most of the pain, and anal is more enjoyable. It takes away the pain but you still get the pleasure from anal. I would suggest that route.

annabanana
12-19-2010, 03:48 AM
Sometimes.... but when its done right its amazing.

Dinner
12-19-2010, 03:56 AM
Not if it's done right

danielleh
12-19-2010, 03:57 AM
it hurts, but in a good way

Terragon
12-19-2010, 03:59 AM
I'm not a girl, but every year I get fucked up the ass on April 15th, and it ALWAYS seems to hurt. :excited:

annabanana
12-19-2010, 04:13 AM
lol...

BisexualKinkyGirl
12-19-2010, 04:22 AM
yes but the first time it was jammed in there, not the way to do it...

with lots of lube and not to much force but rather a glide into it, it works! love my anal beads

penman
12-20-2010, 09:12 AM
Good topic. My girlfriend and i have been discussing anal, but she is kind of nervous about the whole idea. We bought some lube and we tried one finger up there but she said it just felt sort of weird.

She seems willing to try but im not sure how to go slow so she'll do it again. I dont want to do it one time and be done.

Go slow, use lots of lube, anything else?

catnipster
01-05-2011, 06:09 AM
I have learned to love anal. If prepped, and taken slowly at first, it doesn't hurt. I have had some discomfort at times, like if there's not enough lube, but that's easy to fix. I find that the combination of naughtiness and some physical enhancement of clitoral sensitivity means I'm more likely to come from anal sex than vaginal. But, everyone's mileage will vary, of course. If you can't relax, and your partner is too rough, then I can see why it would be a chore. By the way, for me, after I've come, then I want him out of there!

findingneverland
01-05-2011, 06:20 AM
I think all men should be forced to take a dildo up their asses first before daring to ask a girl to do anal.

Seriously.

ladygodiva123
01-05-2011, 07:10 AM
I think all men should be forced to take a dildo up their asses first before daring to ask a girl to do anal.

Seriously.
And not just any dildo. It must be a dildo the size of their erect penis.

Yes, it hurts. My experience with it is that the feeling of fullness in my rectum gave me the urge to take a dump. Definitely not a sexy feeling. It's something that I discuss with potential lovers. I tell them that I'm not into anal anything. If it's a big deal for them, then we just part ways.

You might want to check out basic human anatomy while you're at it. The rectum is not straight like a vagina. It has a turn.

Frankly it makes more sense that a man would enjoy something up his bum because it would massage the prostate. There are vibrators and other devices that are shaped to do just thaty. Women have a nice warm self lubbricating hole made to be penetrated. Use it!

john843
01-05-2011, 07:13 AM
How they feel if we going to taste there pussy... during sex

darkangelman1
01-05-2011, 08:19 AM
my ex preferred anal to vaginal she would squirt more and tell me it was a more intense orgasm getting fucked up the ass for her!

slavegirl_63
01-05-2011, 02:01 PM
not anymore, it hurted a bit when i was new to it

alwayshorny1991
01-05-2011, 08:49 PM
I've never really been into anal. Its weird cuz i love some other kinky fetishes others think are gross but i think anal is kind of gross. The only women i would love to ass fuck is alexis texas and kim kardashian;)

helena
01-05-2011, 09:42 PM
As stated a few times, just to reiterate - anal CAN hurt, but it shouldn't really hurt. Mind you, people are built differently, and I'm sure there are some people for whom anal will always be uncomfortable.

lizbeth0
01-05-2011, 09:51 PM

Seriously.

woohoo. with you there. it is the only way they will understand what we feel when they insist on putting it in our bum. lol it iwll be the end of msot of them asking for anal a second time

findingneverland
07-03-2011, 03:57 PM
woohoo. with you there. it is the only way they will understand what we feel when they insist on putting it in our bum. lol it iwll be the end of msot of them asking for anal a second time

Not necessarily, but I certainly think they will have more finesse and patience with how they go about doing it.

Men like to emulate what they see in porn. They need to learn if they're going to do anal, you can't just shove it up there, and if it's being done correctly, it's not supposed to be painful.

Goldicocks
07-04-2011, 08:25 AM
um absolutely

xoElmo88ox
07-04-2011, 01:50 PM
Yeah it can hurt but it can feel really good. For me personally, sometimes it really hurts and then sometimes it doesn't and I'm not sure why. :confused:

sixcir6
07-04-2011, 04:13 PM
If you can find one, I'll do it...but I have a rather unique shape so this may be a tall order LOL

And not just any dildo. It must be a dildo the size of their erect penis.

schutttopgun10
07-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Every girls dif, just be gentle at first. It took my wife a few times but she eventually got it, and now she loves it!

bobbob5656
07-05-2011, 03:51 AM
Just use enough lube

BAM 69
07-05-2011, 10:39 AM
well think of this, grab a carrot or vegetable and shove it up your own ass. See what you think

Ovid58
07-05-2011, 11:07 AM
I can see here that most of the people recommend lube...

Honestly, I have used some lube only the first time that I have tried - it was the girl who asked me to put it up her ass and I was REALLY afraid not to do any damage...

Afterwards, I've just learned my "lesson" - first I was "lubing" it with her saliva (asking her to suck my dick), than I was just fucking her cunt and, when I was almost "there", I just inserted it in her ass...

It was a good contraceptive, and I was feeling much better than just withdrawing it and spurting on her belly, tits, face, whatsoever...

I also have to mention that not ALL the girls accepted to be fucked up their asses.

In fact, most of them preferred to suck it right after I was withdrawing it out of their cunts.

Regarding the orgasm, I have had the "opportunity" to meet a girl that COULDN'T have an orgasm unless I was sticking it up her ass - and, believe me, three times, out of personal "ambition", I just fucked her cunt for several hours, trying to make her orgasm - she didn't!