1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Buster10
    Buster10
    Ladies with a high sex drive make better lovers, open your dirty mind and discover the real you!
  2. Marcs-cum
    Marcs-cum
    Snap or Skype anyone
  3. Samgrant1865
    Samgrant1865 sincity5522
    That’s not your pic asshole. You stole it. Remove it for god sake.
    1. Bigjay73
      Bigjay73
      Reported the thieving sad prick
      Apr 27, 2024 at 9:45 PM
  4. OlDogger
  5. ChrisPlays
  6. Marcs-cum
    Marcs-cum
    Snap or Skype anyone
  7. JanXOXO
    JanXOXO sincity5522
    Please remove my picture as your profile picture. I have requested you to remove it before and you have not removed it for some reason....
    1. View previous comments...
    2. urdaddy2
      urdaddy2
      I told of what happened to me in my youth and was almost banned. Yet there is an entire section on incest! Go figure.
      Apr 27, 2024 at 9:07 PM
    3. JanXOXO
      JanXOXO
      I think the admins on this site are nonexistent these days...
      Apr 27, 2024 at 9:08 PM
    4. urdaddy2
      urdaddy2
      Go to his page every day and harass him till he removes it. And on the picture in his album say WOW I look good dont I? So others know its yours.
      Apr 27, 2024 at 9:10 PM
      JanXOXO likes this.
  8. Marcs-cum
    Marcs-cum
    Want to cum on cam
  9. WarDaddy40k
    WarDaddy40k Piperlily69
    Thanks for the follow
    1. Piperlily69
      Piperlily69
      Anytime
      Apr 27, 2024 at 8:49 PM
      WarDaddy40k likes this.
  10. urdaddy2
    urdaddy2
    FINALLY after 3 years of not being able to finish I just came. It wasnt a river but it was a load!
    1. wrekthistwat and Lyndame like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. urdaddy2
      urdaddy2
      It also means my nerves in my spine is healing! 5 spine surgeries since 2016 and 2 was in the last 15 months.
      Apr 27, 2024 at 8:48 PM
    4. JanXOXO
      JanXOXO
      Congrats, btw
      Apr 27, 2024 at 8:48 PM
    5. urdaddy2
      urdaddy2
      No @JanXOXO . Every sharp pain would cause me to need to start over or fell like Im gonna fall because my leg would give.
      Apr 27, 2024 at 8:50 PM
  11. Cheeky50plusser
    Cheeky50plusser
    a nice chat companion would be a dream... an orgasm as result .. are you interested ??
    1. Janetfoxhole likes this.
  12. ashleymarie917
    ashleymarie917
    There is nothing worse than being horny while you're stuck babysitting lmao
    1. Lio78 likes this.
  13. Buster10
    Buster10
    XNXX is a great all around site to find your afternoon masturbation buddies. Gotta love a lady that can visualize with her mind!!!
  14. HornDog10
    HornDog10 YesDaddy69
    Welcome to the jungle baby! We've got fun and games. PM Daddy anytime for a fun taboo chat or roleplay when you can.
  15. tugboat1100
  16. Livingfreeandwild
  17. WarDaddy40k
    WarDaddy40k YesDaddy69
    Popular girl, welcome home
  18. GrandeMarco20cm
    GrandeMarco20cm YesDaddy69
    Hi little babe and welcome to the xnxx family
  19. Jdb0411
    Jdb0411 YesDaddy69
    Hey baby
    Daddy is here for you darling
    Cum for daddy…
  20. Real Soldier
    Real Soldier
    Got a few hours to kill before I get to see some friends tonight for supper.
    1. dukeramrod likes this.
    2. wrekthistwat
      wrekthistwat
      Which one would you think about fucking?
      Apr 27, 2024 at 6:03 PM
    3. Real Soldier
      Real Soldier
      Definitely the female in the couple. We’ve known each other for over 30 years. Always found her to be amazing.
      Apr 27, 2024 at 6:05 PM
      dukeramrod likes this.