1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

He looked at his watch, took a sip of coffee, and looked at the door again. Ten more minutes, he decided, that would make it an even hour late, five thirty, then he would move on to something else. He flexed and stretched a bit in the booth, then looked back toward the door again just as she walked in. He knew it was her, from the clothes she had said she would be wearing, a simple gray skirt, white blouse, sensible shoes, and the gym bag she was carrying, to the worried look on her face, the look of someone who was late for an appointment. She looked around the diner quickly, spotted the secluded booth in the back, and quickly walked toward it.

“I’m sorry I’m late,” she began as she slid into the seat across the table from him. “My boss had something come up…”

“Let me see your cell phone,” he demanded, his voice flat as he leaned forward over the table and held his hand out toward her.

“Wha…My cell phone?” Puzzled, she fished it out of the holster hanging from the pocket of her skirt and passed it to him. “Why?” she asked.

He flipped the cell phone open and quickly found the list of the most recent numbers she had called. Scrolling down, he found his own cell phone number listed, fifth from the top, and highlighted it. As he showed her the list on the screen, he pressed the ‘call’ button, and a moment later his own cell phone chirped in his shirt pocket. He cancelled the call, flipped her phone closed, and handed it back to her. “That’s all you would have had to do to let me know you were going to be late,” he said curtly.

“I…It just…” she began.

“Excuses don’t matter,” he cut her off. “What matters, if you really want to do this, is that you do what I tell you, when I tell you, no questions asked, and no excuses. If you can’t do that, then walk away now. Do you still want to go through with it?”

Before she could answer, a waitress appeared at the booth, asking if he would like a fresh cup of coffee and if she would like anything. The waitress seemed to be looking her over closely, which made her feel a bit uncomfortable, but she ordered some grapefruit juice as he let the waitress refill his coffee cup.

“Well, do you?” he asked as the waitress left to get her grapefruit juice. “I warn you, any time you displease me, there will be consequences. If you wish to walk away at any time, you are free to, but once we start, there are no refunds.”

She considered it for a moment. She really wanted this, to learn how to be completely subservient to her man, but had never quite been able to. A virgin, she had resisted all her mans advances, anything beyond a simple kiss, and he had respected that, so far. She had discovered he was having sex with several other women on the side instead, and there had been a fight, and he had given her an ultimatum, get over her prudishness and become the slut-slave he wanted, or they could go no further. He had heard this man could teach her, and was very good at it, and sent her to him for ‘training’. Still, to completely give herself over to a stranger, even temporarily…

“Yes,” she finally replied. “It’s what I want.”

“All right, then,” he said, as he pulled a small leather bound notepad from an inside jacket pocket. He flipped it open and scanned his notes briefly, then looked at her. “A virgin?” he asked.

She looked down, almost embarrassed. “Well, yes, I suppose…” she began.

“What have you done?” he asked.

“Uh, I’ve, um, well, nothing, really…Not yet anyway…”

The waitress returned and set her glass of juice in front of her and asked if they would like anything else. They both said no, and the waitress left them to go check on another table at the front of the diner.

“Why come to me, then?”

She shifted uneasily in her seat and took a sip of grapefruit juice. “He, he’s very experienced…” she began, “And I, well, I love him, but I just can’t seem to, to, well, be the kind of woman he wants me to be…”

“His total slave, doing whatever he wishes?” He looked at his notes again. “Nothing really excessive here. Let’s see, light bondage, light discipline and pain, nothing excessive. Groups and gangbangs?” He looked over at her again.

“You say you’re a virgin – you sure you want to lose it this way, rather than to your boyfriend?”

“He doesn’t want a virgin,” she replied, not looking up. “He wants a slut that will do whatever he asks. I want to be that slut.”

“Then why not give in to him, let him teach you himself?”

“I don’t know,” she said quietly. “I just, well, I wasn’t raised that way, I was taught that I should be a virgin when I married, that sex was for after the wedding. I just can’t seem to get past that…” She looked up at him with tears in her eyes. “I love him though, and I want to marry him, and I want to be the woman he wants me to be…I don’t want to disappoint him.”

“You know what he wants goes against everything you’ve been taught, and you want him anyway?” he asked incredulously. She nodded, silently, and he shook his in disbelief. “He must have really impressed you, then.”

She looked up, her eyes pleading. “He’s so strong and dominant, and experienced, and, just, he’s been so gentle and kind and patient, and I really love him,” she said. “I want to do this for him, for us…”

“Very well,” he said as he sipped his coffee. “For being late and not letting me know, I think you ought to suck my cock.” He leaned back in his seat, and it took a moment for the implication to sink in.

“Here?” she asked incredulously. “Now?”

“Absolutely,” he grinned. “Didn’t we just go over that?” She looked around nervously, and he told her, “What I say, when I say, remember? These are new pants, by the way, do try not to stain them.” She hesitated a moment, then her eyes met his piercing gaze and she slid down in her seat, lowering herself beneath the table.

I must be crazy, she thought as she unzipped his fly and reached inside for his cock. It was already stiff and she had to manipulate it to get it out, then it was free, standing erect outside his pants, and she considered it again as she stroked it a few times, watching the drop of pre-cum build up at the tip. This is nuts, doing something like this in a public place, she thought. What if the waitress comes back?

“Well?” she heard him say as one of his hands reached below the table and brushed her cheek. “Lick it, run your tongue across the tip of it and lick the pre-cum off…”

She leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock, her tongue flicking out to lick away the pre-cum at the slit, and she felt his hand brush her hair, then come to rest on the back of her head. He gently pushed her head forward, her lips opening automatically as his cock entered her mouth, slipping past her lips and over her tongue, deeper, as he brought her mouth down on it. She gagged slightly as the head reached the back of her throat, and his gentle force became a bit more insistent as he shoved his cock deeper. She began to gag and sputter, and he released her head, letting her back off a bit.

“Now suck it,” he ordered from above. “In and out, there you go, take one hand and stroke it as you do…”

She complied, running her lips up and down the shaft of his cock, taking him as deep into her mouth as she could, her head bobbing up and down. He slid down a bit further into his seat, his hand just brushing her cheek now as he urged her on. “Mmmm, yeah, suck it good,” he ordered, “Take it all in your mouth and show me what you can do.”

She was sucking and stroking his cock, completely forgetting where they were, when she heard the waitress come back. She could see the woman’s legs at the end of the booth, and pulled her head back suddenly, letting the cock fall from her mouth and bumping the back of her head on the underside of the table. His hand quickly grabbed her hair and pulled her back onto his cock, and he gruffly commanded, “Keep sucking, dammit.” She took his cock into her mouth again as she heard him explain to the waitress, “Just breaking in a new girl, love…Could you freshen my coffee for me a bit?”

She was mortified that the waitress had caught her sucking his cock under the table, but he kept his grip on her hair, forcing her to take his cock in and out of her mouth, until she returned to sucking him on her own. The waitress refilled his coffee cup and left without saying anything, and she thought it would be a matter of minutes before the owner, or the police, came to throw them out, or in jail. Embarrassed, but oddly stimulated by being found out, she continued to suck his cock and stroke it, bringing him closer to his orgasm.

“There you go, love, you’re about to get your reward,” he told her, and she felt him begin to tense up as he prepared to cum. She wasn’t sure what to do next, she had never done this before, but his hand on the back of her head urged her to keep her lips wrapped around his cock. “Remember now, try not to stain the pants,” he reminded her, and with no other option, she let him spurt his warm, sticky cum into her mouth as she swallowed it. “Mmmm, yes,” he moaned as he forced his cock deeper, making sure every bit of his cum went into her mouth. “Now lick it clean, love, and tuck it back into its hiding place to rest up for later.”

She did as she was told, feeling like a total slut now, letting this strange man cum in her mouth. That was what she wanted, though, wasn’t it, she asked herself as she climbed back up into her seat across from him. To learn to please her man, and be a total slut for him?

He sipped his coffee again, and let her have a few sips of her grapefruit juice. “That wasn’t so bad, was it?” he asked finally.

She looked around and saw the waitress up front, taking care of a couple of other customers, acting as though nothing had happened. She gave him a quizzical look, and he told her calmly, “Don’t worry about it, she’s used to it. Now, I want you to strip.”

She stared in disbelief, and he snapped his fingers, pointing at her. “Everything. Now.” She looked around again, and he told her, “Don’t worry, the people up front can’t see you here, they would have to walk back here to see you. Now strip, and give me your gym bag and your clothes.”

She again met the piercing gaze of his eyes, meekly handed her gym bag over to him, and he unzipped it to look inside. Sneakers, workout shorts and t-shirt, towel, sports bra, wallet. For her part, she was considering what to take off first, and started with her shoes. She handed them to him, and he dropped them in the gym bag, as she debated what to do next. Finally she slipped off her panties and passed them over to him, then her skirt, figuring if anyone came along, they would not see she was naked underneath the table. He saw that the panties were moist, dropped them and skirt in the gym bag, and held out his hand for the rest.

Nervously she removed her blouse, unbuttoning the front, praying he would tell her to stop, but he didn’t, his hand out, insistently waiting for her to get it off. She did, and handed him the blouse, which disappeared into the bag with the rest, then unsnapped her bra and slipped it off to join the rest of her clothes in the bag. She began to fold her arms over her breasts, embarrassed.

“No, I want to see them,” he said flatly. She lowered her arms and he checked out her breasts from across the table, looking at them but not touching them. “Nice,” was all he told her, then he fished into a pocket of his jacket and handed her a plain leather collar, with a chrome buckle and a D-ring in front, and a simple engraved plate. She read the plate – Slave.

“Put that on,” he ordered, and she did so, feeling the wetness between her thighs. He leaned back and told her, “Now, stand up, over here beside me, and turn around. I want a good look at what I have to work with.”

She didn’t even bother to look around this time to see if anyone might see her, just slid out of the booth and stood, stepping over to where he told her to stand. She turned completely around slowly, once, and he looked her over, not signifying approval or disapproval at what he saw. Facing him again, she could see a couple of the other customers up front now, looking her way and pointing, and felt herself becoming more aroused, more wet. Embarrassed, she wanted to cover herself and hide, but she couldn’t. The collar, she thought, that had done it, finally convinced her she was no longer her own person, she was property, yet somehow setting her free in the process, free to do as she was told, without hesitation.

He stood up, pulling a chrome plated leash from his pocket and snapping it to her collar, then picked up her gym bag and handed it to her. “Keep your arms down by your side and don’t try to cover anything up,” he ordered her gruffly.

She kept her head down, her eyes downcast, as he led her toward the front of the diner, feeling the eyes of the other customers on her nude body as she walked. The cook, the waitress, and perhaps a dozen customers all turned to look at her, and he stopped as they reached the door and turned to her. He put one arm around her and pulled her close, bending to give her a passionate, open mouth kiss, one hand squeezing and feeling her ass as the other kneaded one of her naked breasts. “That was an excellent blowjob, love,” he said loudly enough for everyone to hear, and she could feel their gaze on her, and feel herself getting wet knowing what they must think of her. He gave her nipple a little squeeze, then lowered his hand to her pubic mound, inserted one finger into her soaking wet pussy, stroked it in and out a few times, then raised it to her lips to lick it off.

The crowd sat stunned, and he opened the front door and led her out onto the sidewalk, into the sunshine, where dozens of other people were walking past, and they stopped and gawked at her, this naked woman being led by a leash. He led her a few yards down the street, opened a car door for her and had her get inside as he unsnapped the leash, then got in the other side and started the car. She noticed a large towel had been folded and placed on her seat, as if he had known…of course he had, she told herself, he had planned it. Several people had crowded around the car on the sidewalk, hoping for a look inside, the dark tinted windows barely keeping them from seeing more of her. She had a strong desire to finger herself, to masturbate in front of them as they watched.

Oh, Jeezus! she thought to herself, totally aroused now, feeling herself grow so incredibly wet.

“Sit still,” he ordered as he put the car into gear. He merged the car smoothly into traffic before he spoke to her again. “If you stay with me long enough, you will learn whatever you need to know to please him,” he told her. “I leave it up to you to decide when you are ready to leave, when you think you’ve learned enough or had enough…that’s up to you. You are free to leave anytime, for any reason. Understand?”

She nodded.

“As long as you stay, you will refer to me as Master. I will refer to you as slave, pet, cunt, bitch, whore, or whatever crosses my mind, but you will always refer to me as Master. Understand?”

Again she nodded.

“I can’t hear your head rattle,” he told her curtly.

‘Y-yes,” she stammered.

“Yes what?”

It took her a moment to realize what he wanted. “Yes, Master,” she said.

“Much better,” he began. “I’ve already told you, you do what I tell you, when I tell you, no questions asked. We’ll cover everything on his list, and maybe more. Anytime you want to stop, tell me, and we’ll stop. If I give you a task you feel you can’t complete, for any reason, tell me. If we can’t get past it, we’ll go on to something else. Otherwise, expect to be completely used. From this moment on, though, there are no refunds. Understood?”

“Yes,” she said quietly, then jumped as he gently slapped her cheek with the back of his hand. “Master,” she added quickly.

“Within the hour, you will no longer be a virgin, so get used to that idea. In fact, by the end of the day, your cunt, ass and mouth will have been well used, by several different men. I know them, they all work with me, so they’re clean, but each is different. Think you can handle that?”

“Yes, Master,” came the response, quickly this time.

“We’ll see,” he replied. He swung the car onto the expressway on-ramp, and they were soon on the highway out of town. It wasn’t a long trip, within ten minutes he had exited the freeway onto a rural road on the edge of town, and five minutes after that they had pulled into a driveway.

The house was set back off the road a hundred yards or so, thick trees obscuring the view from the road until they rounded a slight bend in the gravel drive. It wasn’t a large house, and it sat in a clearing with a nice lawn around it, the wooded property surrounding the clearing providing privacy. He pulled up and parked in the driveway, got out, walked around the car, opened her door, and immediately snapped the leash back onto her collar. She stepped out of the car, got her gym bag, and followed him meekly, head down, as he led her to the front door.

The door swung open as they approached, and a very dark black woman stood there, fully nude except for a collar exactly like the one she wore. “Master!” she squealed gleefully, giving him a tight hug and a passionate kiss before backing off a bit and looking over this new woman on a leash.

“This is my personal slave,” he explained, pointing at the black woman. “You are to refer to her as Mistress, do you understand?”

“Yes, Master,” she replied, her eyes once again downcast.

“In fact, anyone that comes into this house is to be referred to as Sir or Ma’am. You are the lowest person on the totem pole around here, even my dogs have more status here than you. You are only here to please whoever comes in, and do whatever they ask of you, without hesitation or complaint, understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

He looked at the black woman and asked, “Is everything ready?”

“Yes, Master,” came the reply. “Supper is ready, simple salad and fruit as you asked, and the others will be here in about an hour.”

“Very good,” he told her, handing her the loop handle to the leash. “Take this one to the toilet and have her wash up a bit, whatever she needs, then bring her to my room.”

“Yes, Master,” she said, taking the leash and giving it a jerk. “You, come with me.” The black woman turned and led off, almost pulling her off balance, then led her through the house to a bathroom near the bedrooms. She was surprised when the black woman led her into the bathroom, then closed the door behind them before unsnapping the leash.

The black woman saw the look in her eyes and told her curtly, “You get no privacy here. Go ahead and do whatever you need to do, and be quick about it. Master is waiting.”

She looked around in a panic, then sat on the toilet. “I, uh, I…” she began, unused to using the toilet with anyone else in the room.

The slap wasn’t gentle, but it wasn’t unnecessarily hard either, just enough to sting her cheek. “I’m Mistress,” came the rebuke. “Every time you address me, you begin or end with Mistress. Understood?”

She looked up at the black woman, her eyes watering. “Yes, Mistress,” she replied.

“You can piss here, now, or all over yourself later, it doesn’t matter to me,” the black woman told her. “Right now you have not earned the privilege of privacy, so you might as well learn, and I have some rules to go over with you.”

The black woman glared at her, awaiting her response. “Yes, Mistress,” she replied meekly.

“That’s better,” the woman told her. “Until Master tells you otherwise, anytime you are not pleasuring someone, you will be kept on the leash. You will notice there is no lock on the leash, or on your collar. Any time you try to remove either one, you will be punished, unless you wish to leave. You may leave at any time before your training is finished, but once you do, there is no coming back, and no refund. You will do whatever anyone asks of you, let them use you anyway they want, without hesitation or complaint. If they ask you to do something you feel you cannot do, for whatever reason, you are to let the Master know, and he will see if it can be worked out. If not, it will be noted, and we will try to go on to something else. If at any time you want to stop, you have a safe word, asylum. Remember that word…everyone who comes to you knows it, and knows it means to stop immediately and call the Master. Say it.”

“Asylum, Mistress,” she responded, her bladder finally emptying. The woman waited until she had finished and begun cleaning herself, then continued.

“Good. There will be pain and humiliation, so any time you feel you can’t go on, remember that word. Everyone that comes to you knows what the limits are that have been outlined by the person who sent you here. No one will try to exceed those limits without consulting the Master.”

“Yes, Mistress,” she said as she washed up quickly.

Once she had finished, the black woman opened the door and led her down the hall to the master bedroom. There was a large four-poster bed, with short posts and carved footboard, a matching dresser and nighstands, and a loveseat in a corner on the far side, next to a sliding glass door. The black woman took her gym bag and tossed it into the closet, then looped the handle of the leash over one of the bedposts, just as the man she called Master entered from the master bathroom.

He was stripped naked, no tan lines showing on his body. His cock was already erect, stabbing out in front of him as he turned to her. She could see the drop of pre-cum glistening at the tip, and steeled herself to give him another blowjob.

Instead, he stepped across the room to her and, without saying a word, shoved her back onto the bed, her ass perched on the edge as she lay flat, her feet barely touching the floor. The black woman rounded the bed and held her hands over her head as he placed his hands behind her knees, shoving her legs up into the air, spread wide, and guided his cock into her, with no warning, no foreplay, nothing, just his cock ramming into her with one swift motion, removing her virginity before she even had a chance to say good-bye to it. She was still slightly moist, but completely unprepared for this assault, and cried out as his cock slammed into her. As he pounded his cock in and out of her, showing no mercy as he relentlessly fucked her, she found herself growing wetter, even wetter than before, at the thought of being used so roughly, practically raped, losing her virginity like this.

Her pussy was soon drenched at the thought as he fucked her hard and fast, bringing her quickly from arousal to the point where she began feeling the first little waves of her orgasm coming upon her. He thrust his cock in and out forcefully, as fast and as hard as he could, as her orgasm quickly overtook her and she began to moan. The juices overflowed her pussy, seeping out and flowing down over her perineum to her ass as he fucked her, and she began moaning louder, cumming hard now.

Suddenly, with no more warning than he had given her when he started fucking her, he let his cock slip out of her swollen pussy. She moaned and begged him to continue, then felt the pressure against her asshole as he pressed his cockhead against her other virgin opening with one hand, using her own pussy juice as lubrication as he forced it inside. She stifled a scream as it felt as though her ass was being torn open, then relaxed as he began to force the rest of his shaft inside. Her tight asshole burned as though it was being ripped open, but the pain began to subside as he slowly glided his cock in and out of her. Oh, God, she felt so full, so dirty, so fucking slutty, she thought, beginning to hump down onto his cock and meet its upward thrusts as it pounded deeper into her ass. His cock ripped into her ass as he kept one hand on her hip, the other rubbing over her pubic mound, fingering her pussy and thumbing her clit.

Her sphincter clenched and unclenched on its own around his shaft, bringing him closer to his own orgasm, and he finally rammed his cock deep inside her and began to cum as she whimpered, her own orgasm peaking.

As his cock stopped twitching and jerking inside her, having unleashed his cum deep into her bowels, he slowly continued fucking her ass, getting in a few last strokes as his erection went down. Finally he let his cock slip out of her and, as the black woman released her wrists, pulled her to her feet, only to push her down to her knees in front of him. His limp cock dangled in front of her face as he took it in one hand and lifted it, stopping just short of placing the head on her lips.

“You can suck it clean now, fresh from your own ass, or you can wipe it off with a washcloth first, it is your choice,” he told her. She looked up at him, eyes wide, horrified at the thought of doing such a thing, and the black woman appeared, holding a damp washcloth. “Either way, you will suck it,” he told her.

“I, uh,” she stammered, and this time the slap came from him, again just enough to sting her cheek.

“Without hesitation,” he told her tersely, shaking his cock in front of her face. “Choose.”

Her hand came up as though on its own and took the cock from his hand. “Yes, Master,” she said weakly, kissing the head of his cock, then licking it, tasting the damp residue there. She felt his hand on her head, prepared for him to force his cock into her mouth, but took it herself before he could press her, sucking the shaft deep into her mouth.

“There you go, bitch,” he told her as she began licking and sucking his cock. “Clean it off good for me, get all the left over cum and ass juice off it. You’ve had all your worthless holes used now, so you no longer have your precious virginity to use as an excuse. As long as you’re here, any man that comes to you is to be allowed to use you any way they wish, to plant their cock in any of your holes. You are nothing more than something for them to take pleasure in, a toy, a receptacle for their cum. If they want to fuck you in the ass and have you clean the slime off their cocks afterwards, you are to do so just like this. Understand?”

She paused, taking her mouth off his cock long enough to whisper, “Yes, Master,” before she went back to sucking his cock. He stopped her, pulling her hair to snap her head back, his cock slipping from between her lips.

“What was that? Speak up,” he commanded.

“Yes, Master,” she said, louder.

“Good, remember I want to hear you when I ask you a question.” He took the leash from the bedpost and handed it to the black woman. “Take her to the other room and get her ready, then get her something to eat.” He looked at his watch. “The others will start arriving in half an hour.” He looked back at the woman at his feet. “You will be ready for them when they get there, she will tell you what you need to know. You are to entertain them however they please, until they are finished with you, then you will be brought here to sleep.” He pointed to the floor at the foot of the bed.

“There. That’s where you will sleep, at the foot of my bed. She will be sleeping with me in the bed,” he said, pointing at the black woman. “If there is anything you need, if you need to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, you are to wake her. Understand?”

“Yes, Master,” she replied. A jerk on the leash, and she was following the black woman out of the room and down the hall a few steps, then into a room across the hall from the master bedroom. This room was sparsely furnished, with a simple single bed, a small but sturdy table, a dining room chair, a loveseat from an outdoor patio set with removable cushions, and a mat rolled up at the foot of the bed. In addition, there was a polished wood post in the center of the room, standing about six feet high, with a long, light chromed chain hanging from it, and she noticed the floor was bare polished hardwood, in contrast to the carpet throughout the rest of the house.

The black woman unsnapped her leash, then snapped the free end of the chain on the post to her collar. “You have less than half an hour to eat and clean up if you wish,” she told her, pointing to the salad and bowl of mixed fruit on the table. “You are not to remove the chain, you are not to remove the collar – if the person you are with wishes to, they must do it themselves, and put it back in place before they leave. The chain is long enough to reach anywhere in the room. If you need to leave the room for any reason, call me, there is a button by the door. Okay, call me once you finish eating, call me and I’ll come clear up and show you the rest. Don’t dawdle.”

She ate quickly, most of the salad, then all of the mixed fruit. She had no watch or clock to judge the time, and quickly rang the buzzer to call the black woman back to take away the dishes and show her the rest.

The black woman entered the room, nodding in satisfaction. “Very good, you have plenty of time left. Now, get the mat at the end of the bed and unroll it on the floor next to the post,” she ordered.

She did as she was told, and rolled the mat out onto the hardwood floor, a simple four by six foot exercise mat. When she finished, the black woman stood her in the center of the mat and gently pushed her down to her knees. “Okay, spread your knees, open them up so your pussy is clearly showing, there you go. Lean forward a bit to let your breasts hang loose, shoulders back, hands down at your sides…Keep your head down a bit, look at the floor in front of you. There, you are to wait there, just like that, until the first person arrives. Every time you are left in the room alone, you will get back down there and get back in that position as you wait for the next one. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Excellent, now you wait there and someone will be along in a few minutes. Remember everything you have been told, and quickly do whatever you are told from now on. Remember to address people properly, and remember your safe word – what is it?”

“Asylum, Mistress,” she replied, already trembling in anticipation. She had no idea what was coming next, and just hoped she would be up to it. She wanted with all her heart to do well, to learn to please her man.

“Very well, good luck to you, and Master and I will be here if you need us,” the black woman told her, the first sign of any compassion in her voice since they had met. “I think you will do well,” she told her, then left carrying the dishes and closing the door behind her.

God, I hope so, she thought as she knelt on the floor, awaiting her fate.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2010
  2. angel_in_chains

angel_in_chains Porn Surfer

Thank you.

3. neal196

neal196 Porn Surfer

Nice story .

4. Mayling

Mayling SEX FIEND

Did you write the story ? I absolutely love it I'm always trying to find good stories (dirty) to read to papi and lately haven't found any that were remotely good and only a few ever that were as good as that one and I mean that. It made me excited to the point of wanting to have sex badly. I'm going to read it to papi tonight. Looking for hot stories and xxx movies is why I originally came to this sight believe it or not and ended up in the forums and the rest is history. :) Master.

1. freethinker
      Yes, several years ago. I never did continue it, because XNXX changed their censorship policy, but I did get an offer to have it published in a porn collection.

freethinker, Jan 29, 2017