1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. tenguy

tenguy Reasoned voice of XNXX

Kubiak is coming home, you must be happy.

2. shootersa

shootersa Frisky Feline

Didn't like him the first time. Rats.

3. tenguy

He was never the Broncos head coach, was he?

Just the backup quarterback and later a very successful offensive coordinator.

I thought He did a pretty good job at Houston under a pretty fucked up front office.

BTW, I agree with Elway, Fox didn't seem to instill "fire in the belly" the past two seasons, perhaps his heart problems compounded that.

4. shootersa

shootersa Frisky Feline

Watching Seattle last night, you just had to admire those guys. They were down 19 at the half and had their helmets on sideways, looking out the earholes. They come back with "fire in their belly" because, as Wilson said, they were convinced they were destined to win. And, they played like it when they had to. Those pompous, arrogant punks play like pompous arrogant punks, but the thing is, they've earned the right to do that.
    Elway and the boys had that same attitude when they finally won the first ring, although in all honesty, they hadn't earned the right quite as much as these Seahawks.

I hate the Seahawks cause the fans (including my putz of a brother) are also pompous and arrogant, but they surely have not earned the right to behave that way.

I'm not sure Kubiak is the man for the job. He was offensive coordinator and quarterback coach at Denver, but his record as coach of the Texans sucked. I'm curious to see what he does with Manning, or more importantly, what Manning does with Kubiak............

5. Romeo1982

Romeo1982 Newcumer

hi ther

6. tenguy

Resurrecting this thread because I thought Shootersa should be doing a happy dance today or is he hungover from partying?

1. FeltPlay
      Perhaps he is consulting with the Bronco's head office on how they are going to tell Peyton that his starting days are over in Denver.

FeltPlay, Nov 30, 2015
    2. tenguy
      Regardless of how well Brock has done in the last couple of games, providing Peyton is healthy, they would be nuts not to start him. However, his foot problem is not likely to go away anytime soon. Plantar fasciitis (aka heel spurs) is a very painful problem that requires lots of rest and support of the arch, I've battled this for several years.

tenguy, Nov 30, 2015
    3. FeltPlay
      A healthy Manning is the problem...and time. I'll be surprised to see him play in Denver next season. Bad wheels are a bitch, battling my own foot problems also.

FeltPlay, Nov 30, 2015
  7. shootersa

shootersa Frisky Feline

Shooter rolls over and pushes the couch off of his back
    He winces; damn lights are really bright right now. In fact, Laser beams!
    Damn head must stay on shoulders until at least noon.
    Oh yeah
    DENVER WON!!

Was that not an epic game!
    "Rookie" quarterback puts a hurtin on Brady
    You might say Brady was "deflated" by the experience :)

1. tenguy
      "Rookie"?

tenguy, Dec 1, 2015
    2. shootersa
      Rookie; he's been the understudy for 3 years under Manning. Now, he gets his shot in the drivers seat. And puts a hurting on Brady. Did you see the big baby "congratulate" Osweiler? Classic Brady!

shootersa, Dec 1, 2015