1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
WickedGame
Last Activity:
May 9, 2020
Birthday:
Dec 4, 1985 (Age: 38)
Chef
    1. ejls
      ejls
      BTW - I was in your beautiful country a few weeks ago, during the rainiest days. Still one of the most beautiful places on earth.
    2. naughtygirl666
      naughtygirl666
      Lol what kind of drunk, hmmmmm well you could say alittle crazy...loud, laugh at anything and i do mean anything.
    3. naughtygirl666
      naughtygirl666
      Hahaha well we are clever now arn't we..*rolls eyes*

Ermm Mr charming...not really into adverts about toilet rolls, so i'll take your word for it..lol

Gym was fab thanks, going tomorrow, didnt go today as went out last night and never got in til after 5am....was a bit of a sorry state i must admit
    4. WickedGame
      WickedGame
      Isn't Mr Charming the bear from the toilet roll add?

How was the gym yesterday?
    5. naughtygirl666
      naughtygirl666
      Fantastic!!! That is excellent news, i too have copied it to my facebook page, so the more that do that the better ^_^ Considering you have not even been a vegan for long, the commitment you show and the dedication to fighting for animals and making people aware is awesome, keep up the good work.

As for marrying the prince, guess that all depends on who mr charming is...lol
      1. lickinghitten
        lickinghitten
        Can I see da bunnies he been teferrin to . U imply a ? Frog .
        Prints ! ..
        You know thsts crazy talk tto him
        Jan 15, 2017
    6. naughtygirl666
      naughtygirl666
      Hahaha well if the shoe fits..... nah just joking ^_^
    7. naughtygirl666
      naughtygirl666
      Saying hi even thou your not here so you dont shout at me and get all narky...lol ^_^
    8. Yak16
      Yak16
      thanks for the Add.
    9. naughtygirl666
      naughtygirl666
      Things are getting better thanks. Good to hear your doing okay.
    10. naughtygirl666
      naughtygirl666
      lol never noticed, but thanks ^_^ How are you today??
    11. naughtygirl666
      naughtygirl666
      Thanks hon, ^_^
    12. naughtygirl666
      naughtygirl666
      No not to late and thanks, i'll wait until monday then..^_^ You do design some fab things *blushes* just wanted to say that.
    13. naughtygirl666
      naughtygirl666
      Oh wow, loving your new designs, going to order the bumper sticker now..^_^
    14. naughtygirl666
      naughtygirl666
      Cant get your link to load...:-(
    15. naughtygirl666
      naughtygirl666
      Oh and what is wrong with the English "thanks"??...lo Don't speak German.
    16. naughtygirl666
      naughtygirl666
      what does Danke mean??
    17. naughtygirl666
      naughtygirl666
      Oh sorry had a lot on with work, will take a pic soon, and send you it.
      1. lickinghitten likes this.
    18. naughtygirl666
    19. naughtygirl666
      naughtygirl666
      Oh are you shy???...lol
    20. naughtygirl666
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 4, 1985 (Age: 38)
    Chef
    I come and go

Signature

The reason people find it so hard to be happy
    is that they always see the past better than it was,
    the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.​