1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
anal-slut87
Last Activity:
May 2, 2012
waitress

anal-slut87

Amateur , Female, from NY

anal-slut87 was last seen:
May 2, 2012
    1. Nobody 69
    2. sexi_sexi_nikki
      sexi_sexi_nikki
      Nice boobs sexy =) they Wud look even better coved in cream x I cud help you out.....
    3. hacker-06
    4. anal-slut87
      anal-slut87
      Thanks 4 all the cmmts. Def got my pussy so so wer
    5. beninabox
      beninabox
      Great new pics. Nice work slut.
    6. mrkinkyboss
      mrkinkyboss
      hello sexy cumslut
    7. qwerty2602
      qwerty2602
      do you have skype?
    8. smith jim
      smith jim
      JUST WANT TO SAY HI ! I HAVEN"T TALKED WITH YOU IN AWHILE
    9. Blackdemonfromhell
      Blackdemonfromhell
      hi sexy send me a email to blackdemonfromhell @hotmail.com
    10. eak
      eak
      hey sexy h r u :).... love ur profile and ur pic... so hot mmmmmm.... would love 2 talk and share experiences and maybe more ;).... im gonna add u on yahoo and msn if u dont mind ;)
    11. kinky contact
      kinky contact
      wow a really sexy lady
    12. will_87
      will_87
      i think you are beautiful and would love to get to know you
    13. hakan333yildirim
      hakan333yildirim
      Hi.My name is Hakan.I from TURKEY.My fantazies...I and my friend fuck you.Double pentation =>00<= I fuck your ass ,my friend fuck your pusy...Later I and my friend fuck your ass (1 ass 2 cocks) you crazy orgazm..and I--my friend shootin your face...you drinking sperms...(You like it?)
    14. onlylove
      onlylove
      hi
      howa you.....?
      sexy pics..... :)
    15. bigdick4u2009
      bigdick4u2009
      Hi, how's it going?
    16. Havok87
      Havok87
      I'm kind of sad that we tattooed people don't chat more often. =[
    17. xnxxjohn
      xnxxjohn
      just wanted to say thank for the pic comments...and you have a gorgeous body
    18. lustbytes
      lustbytes
      me n my girl r really wantin to put on a good web show take request r most n e thing but want lots of people watchin would maybe like to be able to see the men and women watchin can you help this fantasy of ours
    19. ppn512
    20. yagamilight
      yagamilight
      thank you very much, I think you shud be on more. Thank you for your picture comments, you can suck and do whatever you like to my cock any time you like! xx
  • About

waitress
    artist/young/tattoos/piercings/loves sex

sucking cock/getting cum shot all over me/being dominated

Signature

:eek: thick girls do what
    skinny girls do never even try
    and we like it! :eek: