1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
lovetoshowmypussy
Last Activity:
Oct 26, 2011
pro bono

lovetoshowmypussy

Amateur , Female

lovetoshowmypussy was last seen:
Oct 26, 2011
    1. dirtyoleman1
      dirtyoleman1
      I understand why you love to show off you pussy. I is very beautiful and looks so tasty. Great legs too!
    2. artstopper
    3. lax13
      lax13
      Love the playtime pics! Very nice.
    4. lovetoshowmypussy
      lovetoshowmypussy
      Wishing you all a safe and happy fun filled fourth. Not on very much now but do try to return on special days.Be safe...and make it a great day.
    5. smith jim
      smith jim
      I miss you too sweethart. I have to catch up with you soon. I'd love to spend some time with you
    6. smith jim
      smith jim
      I JUST THOUGHT I"D STOP BY AND SAY HI SEXY
    7. bigcraig
      bigcraig
      hay sexy do u cam ?
    8. smith jim
      smith jim
      YOUR ALBUMS ARE FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    9. bigcraig
    10. Funguy2bwith
      Funguy2bwith
      I saw your post on wanting to close UR acct. Don't go! I haven't even got to meet you yet and from what I can see you are stunning!
    11. artstopper
      artstopper
      check ur pms and tell me what u think ;)
    12. qwerty2602
      qwerty2602
      hi do you have skype?
    13. Hornymonkeyman
      Hornymonkeyman
      only one would love more will speak to gf and will get back to you thanks
    14. gotcum4bbw
      gotcum4bbw
      thank you for adding me as friend,honey
    15. artstopper
      artstopper
      It seems like u could recognize ppl only by photos ;) Glad u like the pics and yep! i would make u fall breatheless. ;)
    16. artstopper
    17. gotcum4bbw
      gotcum4bbw
      hello honey,you're very hot as i could see on your pics.Check out my profile and albums,hope you like 'em,kisses
    18. JamesBond oh!oh!7
      JamesBond oh!oh!7
      I wouldnt ;) :kiss:
    19. arizona1664
      arizona1664
      and thanks for your honey!!!
    20. innocentoutlaw
      innocentoutlaw
      such beautiful pics would love to find you in the sleeper of my truck
  • About

pro bono

Signature

-A woman never forgets the men she could have had; a man, the women he couldn't. -anonymous

-"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right." -MT