1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
amilygirlx
Last Activity:
Feb 10, 2011

amilygirlx

Newcumer, Female

amilygirlx was last seen:
Feb 10, 2011
    1. thickone_69
      thickone_69
      I Loved your verfication pic and all of your others, your absolutely gorgeous!!!
    2. olderman
      olderman
      your awsome , would enjoy chatting or meeting , ray_bessler on yah i live in Texas
    3. southerncock4u
      southerncock4u
      you have very, very beautiful tits!
    4. smikis
      smikis
      Greetings,,, Nice to see nice people.. Here..
      I'm T.. LOndon Uk..
      HOw you?
    5. DirtyDaddy57
      DirtyDaddy57
      WELL GIRL.... I WROTE BACK ANSWERING YOU AND IT CAME BACK SAYING YOUR MESSAGE BOX IS FULL AND CAN ACCEPT NO MORE UNTIL YOU CLEAN IT OUT SOME ! !! ! !
    6. philfogg
      philfogg
      nice titties just ripe for sucking
    7. Manny P
      Manny P
      Thanks for the reply. Plz let me know when you will be on here. I have been on Lush Stories since Feb and have several stories there. A woman mentioned this site which is even more liberal. It seems to be more competition to chat though. I am new here to so not sure how private this message is so wont leave my email address until we can communicate. Hope to tho. Manny
    8. woodty
      woodty
      Im exactly who your lookin for, im older guy but in good shape and look good but i love playing with sexy young girls. I have had sex with one of my daughters friends and would love to break in another young pussy. Pm me for my number
    9. kink-eeee
      kink-eeee
      Hey … how come you haven't added me to your "Friends List" yet ? :( I've given you what you asked me for so please add me soon. :-E
    10. SouthernStud69
      SouthernStud69
      baby you are smoking hot!!!
    11. johnall
      johnall
      Love the album - what a gorgeous body. If you are looking for an older guy to pleasure that body of yours look me up and let me know :rose:
    12. GLUEKBOY
      GLUEKBOY
      hey u ever wanna chat let me know
    13. buffncuff
      buffncuff
      Absolutely adorable looking pics, just loving that 046 from your album, which I believe you also posted as your verification (;
    14. arizona1664
      arizona1664
      awesome pics - what can I say?
    15. biged99
      biged99
      hello there im a 45 yr ol m and ur pretty hot to do that lets chat and cum
    16. biged99
      biged99
      hhi baby how u doin lets cum
    17. beninabox
      beninabox
      Great album, very sexy. Nice addition to the forum.
    18. richief
      richief
      Very sexy pictures, sent you a nice pm.
    19. snitrate
      snitrate
      you're amazing!
    20. patistheman15
      patistheman15
      I like your pics hun!
  • About

Being a really naughty girl