1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Rutger5
    1. ejls
    2. curiousgirl
      curiousgirl
      I bet you and I have COMPLETELY different thoughts about him when his cap is pulled low. My knees just go all weak. And 2nd best Manning brother? You mean Eli is coming here? ;) I'm thrilled that we have Peyton. And I'm sure that the Broncos playing the Giants in the Superbowl is much more likely than the Rocks playing the Yanks in a World Series.
    3. curiousgirl
      curiousgirl
      Hey there r5. Just saw your signature and had to drop by and say hi. Andy Pettitte has long been my favorite baseball player, and I'm thrilled he's back. Go Yankees (unless they play the Rockies)!
    4. Charmbrights
      Charmbrights
      See your (probably stolen) stories at 9erotica dot com/stories/author/Rutger5
    5. Lilith04
      Lilith04
      Happy Valentines Day sweetie!
    6. ejls
    7. Sybil 16
    8. farmer Joe
      farmer Joe
      Cheers for being my friend :excited: FJ
    9. farmer Joe
      farmer Joe
      Thank you and a Happy New Year to you too! FJ:cool:
    10. Wimmers
      Wimmers
      It does if you walk quickly, now shoo, go on, be off with you, you young scoundrel.
    11. Wimmers
      Wimmers
      Happy New Year young fellow, I'm afraid I am out of tuppences, have this farthing, and spend it wisely.
    12. just a high bitch
      just a high bitch
      Well thank you! And I will do.
    13. ejls
      ejls
      HAPPY NEW YEAR !
    14. Versed
      Versed
      Anything can be worked into a story! Well.. pretty much everything and anything. Munchkin Cthulu sounds incredibly adorable. Although it would seem to be even harder to turn into a decent story. :P
    15. ejls
      ejls
      Merry Christmas
      [IMG]
    16. just a high bitch
      just a high bitch
      Thaaanks.....jealous of you being cross faded....;)
    17. Wimmers
      Wimmers
      Why thank you young boy, here have this tuppence.
  • About

Signature

My stories:http://www.sexstories.com/profile446947/Rutger5

Not to go on all fours, that is the law. Are we not men?

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.