1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
    1. mark9511
      mark9511
      Would u believe me if I said I'm In love (Miguel voice)
    2. boylvr
      boylvr
      Started the second thread to hopefully move up in line...lol
    3. boring12322
      boring12322
      I Love the new pics! Especially that little red skirt!
    4. sexboy2011
    5. josephjdeluca
      josephjdeluca
      Thanks for adding me back / sending friend request, I added you back.
    6. Sexycock1
      Sexycock1
      Pm me you posted on my paste by train me
    7. N.E. Woman
      N.E. Woman
      Just a quick note to say hello and see how you are doing. :)
      1. itsme1996 likes this.
      2. Ks Kumar
        Ks Kumar
        Hello
        Jan 26, 2016
    8. virginmale762
      virginmale762
      you are such a sweet girl
    9. Suzygurl
      Suzygurl
      Thanks, badluk. Wow! if those pictures in your album are really you, I'm going to spend a LOT of time hoping I'm "stunning" enough to cause and take care of that!
      1. itsme1996 likes this.
    10. badluk99
      badluk99
      Very stunning
    11. Super-saddler
      Super-saddler
      Suzy, you are beautiful and so hot, shame you not in UK as I would love to take you out xx
    12. JpJones151
      JpJones151
      Hi........................
    13. generation_canal
    14. tinaz
      tinaz
      hello there
    15. SW1
      SW1
      Hey Suzy, your thread is fascinating and erotic to follow. The thought of starting to seduce a pretty lady, working your hand up her legs and finding a nice firm cock. What a turn on. Keep it commingle.
      SW
    16. Suzygurl
      Suzygurl
      Thanks, STB. I just love thinking about guys out there jerking off to my pictures.
      1. Frazier89 likes this.
      2. Ks Kumar
        Jan 26, 2016
    17. LuckyChucky420
      LuckyChucky420
      Hey suzy, thanks for accepting my request :D
    18. Suzygurl
      Suzygurl
      I seem to be getting very popular, so I think I need to weed out some friend requests. From now on, if you want to be my friend, you need to make an appearance in my "coming out" thread (see my signature if you don't know where that thread is) and explain why.
      1. Ks Kumar likes this.
      2. Ks Kumar
        Jan 26, 2016
    19. generation_canal
      generation_canal
      Suzy gurl, I think you're gonna make a lot of friends here !
  • About

either Oz or Kansas depending on the wind
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm just a horny, confused CD who thinks any high heel less than 5" isn't worth wearing and who's never met a skirt that's too short.

Signature

To understand me, see my start here:
    https://forum.xnxx.com/threads/my-first-night-out-dressed-as-a-woman.244869/ or read my stories by searching "Suzygurl" in the Sex Stories area.