1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
hornypixy
    1. snowleopard3200
      snowleopard3200
      Hope your alright Pixy, from what you described in your post you took a heck of a whallop.
    2. JayneyRedd
      JayneyRedd
      [IMG]

Belated congratulations on your solo CAW win HP! :rose: :kiss:
    3. ejls
    4. wantsomefun
    5. ejls
    6. N.E. Woman
      N.E. Woman
      I hope you are having a fantastic time on vacation! As well as a happy and healthy new year.

Happy New Year!
    7. ejls
      ejls
      Merry Christmas
      [IMG]
    8. ejls
      ejls
      Hey kid - welcome home.
    9. hornypixy
      hornypixy
      I am glad you are still around, in any case. I was worried. A lot of members have been gone for a while now. I'm sorry about your grandfather. That's never easy. Maybe you should stick around long enough to try a short entry for CAW 17?
      1. SetforStun
        SetforStun
        Loving your posts.

Your location was my status like a week ago lol
        Apr 18, 2015
    10. Hornycountryboy
      Hornycountryboy
      Thanks! I haven't been lurking really. Every now and then I will pop on to see what's going on but it will be for like five minutes then off for weeks at a time. I haven't written anything since CAW 15 all my personal stories have been put on hold as well. My heart just hasn't been in it since the death of my grandfather. Hopefully I can write something small it will snap me out of my dry spell.
    11. snowleopard3200
      snowleopard3200
      Top of the day Pixy.
    12. wantsomefun
    13. snowleopard3200
      snowleopard3200
      Good morning pixy, hope all is going alright today.
    14. snowleopard3200
      snowleopard3200
      Glad to see you up and around the forum again Pixy.
    15. Sybil_62
      Sybil_62
      THANK YOU FOR SUCH A GOOD CAW.

[IMG]
    16. BeastlySoul
    17. BeastlySoul
      BeastlySoul
      So I can't have it hmm? We'll just see about that...

[IMG]
    18. snowleopard3200
      snowleopard3200
      Excellent compromise Pixy -enjoy a box of chocolates or chocolate ice cream as you read the CAW entries.
    19. snowleopard3200
      snowleopard3200
      Pixy - remember that no matter how frustrating it may be as a teacher, the students will have what you taught in their minds where with time and effort it may bloom into a garden that brings miracles into the world.
    20. snowleopard3200
      snowleopard3200
      Welcome - I've discovered in the GD I can have rational debate with some and true battle with others when i choose to do so.
  • About

Second star to the right and straight on till morn
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Im only average on the outside.

reading, reading, reading... photography, writing.reading

Signature