1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
ObeyU86
Last Activity:
Nov 11, 2018
Birthday:
July 16
Chef

ObeyU86

Amateur , from US

When he looks you in the eyes over dinner and say " I can't wait to have that little pussy for dessert" Mar 4, 2018

ObeyU86 was last seen:
Nov 11, 2018
    1. bigmikey1
      bigmikey1
      what's up? message me
    2. ObeyU86
      ObeyU86
      So yeah ... My identity has officially been stolen. FML lol
      1. Martin A likes this.
      2. billdancrusha
        billdancrusha
        Wish somebody would steal mine lol have at it it's Urs enjoy
        Mar 5, 2015
    3. ObeyU86
      ObeyU86
      It's dangerous to fall in love but I want to burn with you tonight. Hurt me.
      1. Martin A likes this.
      2. SouthernSexMachine
        SouthernSexMachine
        I'll slap you around a bit if you'd like. Pound that pink slit with much aggression & vigor.
        Mar 4, 2015
    4. skip22fun
      skip22fun
      ANAL WOOD BE MY FAVORITE
    5. Gambino Gotti
      Gambino Gotti
      Lol. Lets try it, except that choking shit.
      1. Fuzz951 likes this.
    6. ObeyU86
      ObeyU86
      When you put your cock in my ass one hand squeezing a breast and the other around my throat ... That's when I know I'm yours.
      1. SouthernSexMachine
        SouthernSexMachine
        You like bein choked & fucked at the same time, don't you?
        Mar 2, 2015
      2. 6ULDV8_1981
        6ULDV8_1981
        You shouldn't kiss and tell my dear
        Mar 3, 2015
    7. ObeyU86
      ObeyU86
      My nipples are so hard all the time Anyone clue as to how long they will be like this with the new piercings?
      1. nancyS, 6ULDV8_1981, Dudefrog and 4 others like this.
    8. ObeyU86
      ObeyU86
      Death is but a moment but cowardice is a lifetime affliction ..... Coogan and Brydon kill me with their brilliance
      1. Cole Wilson likes this.
    9. ObeyU86
      ObeyU86
      I'm a toy, just not your toy
      1. big John 69 and jp4521 like this.
    10. ObeyU86
      ObeyU86
      Fuck my face until I'm covered in drool
    11. ObeyU86
      ObeyU86
      He grabbed a fistful of hair and kissed me deep as he filled my ass with hot cum ... It wasn't a dream ❤️❤️❤️
    12. ObeyU86
      ObeyU86
      I love it when daddy smacks my face and calls me his little cum slut ..... the sweet life of a fuck toy
    13. ObeyU86
      ObeyU86
      I was born a woman ..... Look at my pussy you can't engineer perfection like that..
      1. moore4u, big John 69, jp4521 and 7 others like this.
    14. ObeyU86
      ObeyU86
      No means yes and yes means anal
    15. ObeyU86
      ObeyU86
      Ahh..... The sweet cries of sodomy.
  • About

Birthday:
    July 16
    Chef
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Kinky, fun, thirsty for knowledge
    I enjoy :
    Writing, singing, travel, cooking, dancing, hiking, camping, and going to raves and music festivals. I'm also a convention nerd.