1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
simiusiudex
Birthday:
Jun 14, 1986 (Age: 37)
Sales

simiusiudex

Amateur , 37, from Mi

Is there any better sound in the world than the screams of orgasm as milky thighs squeeze againat your ears?...No. I don't believe there is Jul 8, 2016

1. sapphire_angel
      sapphire_angel
      Thanks for the like, babe!
      1. simiusiudex likes this.
    2. simiusiudex
      simiusiudex
      Is there any better sound in the world than the screams of orgasm as milky thighs squeeze againat your ears?...No. I don't believe there is
      1. sexyshorty801 and sinfulgurl78 like this.
    3. Isida Kerr
      Isida Kerr
      Thank you for following
    4. simiusiudex
      simiusiudex
      Relatively irreverent
      1. Ginger Snap likes this.
    5. LicMyPuss
      LicMyPuss
      Thanks for following!!!! XoXo
    6. sbear8
      sbear8
      Thanks for the follow :)
      1. wet4udaddy! likes this.
      2. simiusiudex
        simiusiudex
        Well your gifs are always so compelling that I had to show my appreciation :)
        Aug 12, 2015
      3. sbear8
        sbear8
        It's nice to know they are appreciated ;)
        Aug 13, 2015
      4. simiusiudex
        simiusiudex
        That and much, much more:)
        Aug 13, 2015
    7. simiusiudex
      simiusiudex
      Sanity is a full time job in a world that is always changing -Bad Religion
    8. simiusiudex
      simiusiudex
      Listening to the most moving piece of classical music i have ever heard and it's from a video game. Oh the lovely world in which we live.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. VouyeristicDom
        VouyeristicDom
        How would that help me unless your profile picture has something to do with it?
        Aug 11, 2015
      4. simiusiudex
        simiusiudex
        No, sir. This video game is notorious for the most surprising, emotional, tear jerking scene in video gaming...Final Fantasy 7
        Aug 11, 2015
      5. VouyeristicDom
        VouyeristicDom
        I didn't cry at the end. The only game to make me even come close to tears was the end of the walking dead with clementine, a tale of two brothers, and mother 3.
        Aug 11, 2015
    9. simiusiudex
      simiusiudex
      Full breasts,thick hips, round belly all being forced into a very revealing, skintight dress brought together by open toed heels?Yes please!
    10. simiusiudex
      simiusiudex
      I don't understand why men ever hide/are ashamed of their physical appreciate for curvy (chubby, bbw) women. They are stunning andincredible
    11. simiusiudex
      simiusiudex
      Just saw someone use YOLO in a post. Probably a sign I need a break from the site. See you all tomorrow.
    12. LadyL1
      LadyL1
      I want to cuddle and watch Shark Week. Do you know of anyone who'd be interested in joining me?
      1. simiusiudex likes this.
      3. simiusiudex
        simiusiudex
        You are right, Lovely Lady. You are much better than even cheesecake but probation is no joking matter. It requires cuddling and mutual appreciation for bacon and bacon wrapped delights
        Jul 8, 2015
      4. LadyL1
        LadyL1
        Cuddling? Yes. Bacon? Well, I was hoping for a different kind of meat. Darn it.
        Jul 8, 2015
      5. simiusiudex
        simiusiudex
        *ponders your meaning...continues pondering...gets it....eyes widen...tries to act cool* The probation period is negotiable. Let's begin with cuddling. Sharks are swimming and terrorizing people and you wouldn't want to miss that, would you?
        Jul 8, 2015
    13. simiusiudex
      simiusiudex
      "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." Damn you're good, Mark Twain
      1. VenusInFurze likes this.
    14. simiusiudex
      simiusiudex
      I wonder how many women are naked on this forum and have no idea
      1. View previous comments...
      2. simiusiudex
        simiusiudex
        But "do they know their pictures are on this site?" Is the question...smartass:)
        Jul 4, 2015
      3. lilmonkeygirl_42
        lilmonkeygirl_42
        I know mine are! ;D I get what you mean though, so many slimeballs posting pics of gals without their permission.
        Jul 4, 2015
      4. simiusiudex
        simiusiudex
        I mean, if there were naked pictures of me somewhere on the internet, I'd want to know so I could read all the loving comments ;)
        Jul 4, 2015
    15. Simplistically Conflicted
      Simplistically Conflicted
      YOU CANT SNIFF HER BUTT
      1. simiusiudex
        simiusiudex
        Envy green is not a good color on a dragon ;)
        Jul 4, 2015
    16. simiusiudex
      simiusiudex
      I love that I don't know if some of my fellow members are foreign without a strong grasp of the English language or if they're just morons:)
      1. LadyL1 likes this.
      3. simiusiudex
        simiusiudex
        Thank you, lovely lady:) If you keep complimenting me, I might have to do something to reward your kindness
        Jul 3, 2015
      4. LadyL1
        LadyL1
        I'm sure you'll reward me regardless of whether I give you another compliment or not.
        Jul 3, 2015
      5. simiusiudex
        simiusiudex
        I love that you're right, but I hate that you know it
        Jul 3, 2015
    17. simiusiudex
      simiusiudex
      Get it on. Gotta get it on. No choice but to get it on. Mandate...Get.It.On
      1. applelove likes this.
    18. simiusiudex
      simiusiudex
      Changes ahead for young simius. Terrific changes ahead :)
      1. Salacious and luvsalik like this.
      3. simiusiudex
        simiusiudex
        IRL career change. I will give all details when official:)
        Jun 28, 2015
      4. luvsalik
        luvsalik
        "Good luck," and/or "congrats" hun. X
        Jun 28, 2015
      5. simiusiudex
        simiusiudex
        I will take both, luvs. Thank you:) how was family day?
        Jun 28, 2015
    19. luvsalik
      luvsalik
      Just popped in to say thanks for the nuttiness yesterday. I think your she'll is perfectly sized ;) x have a great day.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. simiusiudex
        simiusiudex
        It is a prodigious mushroom cap, isn't it? :)
        Jun 28, 2015
      3. luvsalik
        luvsalik
        Uhuh ! It sure is. ;) And thanks for the follow. X
        Jun 28, 2015
      4. simiusiudex
        simiusiudex
        My pleasure:) thank you for the returned favor
        Jun 28, 2015
    20. LadyL1
      LadyL1
      My pedicure was amazing but I think I would have rather had your strong, American hands massaging my feet. ;)
      1. simiusiudex and dadshardalot like this.
      2. dadshardalot
        dadshardalot
        Let's see the pedicure
        Jun 27, 2015
      3. simiusiudex
        simiusiudex
        I'll be right there, lovely Lady:)
        Jun 27, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 14, 1986 (Age: 37)
    Sales
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm a man that appreciates beauty and beautiful women.

I have a varied sexual appetite that I would love to share with the right person.

On xnxx, all you get for pictures is the mushroom twins. I have nothing to hide but no desire to brag. If a connection is built, pictures will follow as desired.

Thank you spooky for being my first follow:)