1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. littlewanker
    littlewanker
    Good evening, Miss Sexy Legs. ;) Hugs n kisses.
    Aug 1, 2015
  2. Amalia614
    Amalia614
    Lol....I love to hear you call me that. Extra hugs and kisses to you.
    Aug 1, 2015
  3. littlewanker
    littlewanker
    I would love it better if you have those sexy legs wrapped around me, when I call you Miss Sexy Legs. *a wet smooch on your lips* :)
    Aug 1, 2015
  4. Amalia614
    Amalia614
    I'm laying.in bed...my legs could.be draped over yours.
    Aug 1, 2015
  5. littlewanker
    littlewanker
    Then it should be draped over my legs. I could have an arm around your shoulder, pulling you close to me. ;)
    Aug 1, 2015
  6. Amalia614
    Amalia614
    I'm a good cuddler.
    Aug 1, 2015
  7. littlewanker
    littlewanker
    I am a decent cuddler. Maybe you could give me a few tips.
    Aug 1, 2015
  8. Amalia614
    Amalia614
    Absolutely anything for you sweetheart.
    Aug 1, 2015
  9. littlewanker
    littlewanker
    Anything? I would love for someone to cook for me right about now. Maybe I could watch and occasionally get a bit frisky ;)
    Aug 1, 2015
  10. Amalia614
    Amalia614
    Well I do love to cook.
    Aug 1, 2015
  11. littlewanker
    littlewanker
    I love women who love to to cook for me. I love giving them company when they are cooking for me. :)
    Aug 1, 2015
  12. Amalia614
    Amalia614
    I enjoy the company as long as I don't burn dinner
    Aug 1, 2015
  13. littlewanker
    littlewanker
    Hehe. We can always start over or order food. :)
    Aug 1, 2015
  14. Amalia614
    Amalia614
    Very true but when I cook you won't want it burned.
    Aug 1, 2015
  15. littlewanker
    littlewanker
    Oh?! Now I really wanna have you cook me dinner. You seem very passionate about it.
    Aug 1, 2015
  16. Amalia614
    Amalia614
    I am I enjoy it very much and not usually hamburgers. It's usually shrimp in a white wine and butter sauce or homemade Spanish rice or something along that lines.
    Aug 1, 2015
  17. littlewanker
    littlewanker
    Sounds delicious but I should let you know that I am a vegetarian. *blushes*
    Aug 1, 2015
  18. Amalia614
    Amalia614
    Really? I can try new recipes then
    Aug 1, 2015
  19. littlewanker
    littlewanker
    That would be lovely but I wouldn't want to impose.
    Aug 1, 2015
  20. Amalia614
    Amalia614
    No imposition I love trying new recipes andover my fruits and veggies
    Aug 1, 2015