1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Daisy Mae Yokum
Last Activity:
Dec 6, 2016
Stay at home mom.

Daisy Mae Yokum

Newcumer, Female, from Nebraska

Daisy Mae Yokum was last seen:
Dec 6, 2016
    1. tazonda94
      tazonda94
      was wondering if you are posting anywhere else. I loved the family cruise series and then the family moves forward.
    2. writervishy.91
      writervishy.91
      and i really don't understand why it got taken down
    3. writervishy.91
      writervishy.91
      i started reading thee family moves forward series but it got taken down and am notable to find it in the kristen archives..could you send the links to the rest of your stories
    4. Big Abner
      Big Abner
      I was wondering what happened to your stories. I enjoyed hitching a ride in your mind. I will try look you up on that other site you mentioned, I miss reading material that is honest and doesn't skirt around reality. I would like to read about the new cottage industry, "Mother daughter combos". Thank you.
    5. mstrmrd1
      mstrmrd1
      i had to quit posting when they made so many changes to the site. if u would like we can exchange stories though emails. let me know. I have a bunch I could share with you
      1. Daniella21 likes this.
      2. degenerate2003
        degenerate2003
        Do you still have these stories? I especially enjoyed the family cruise series. I only read the first two parts on a different website but would love to read the other parts.
        May 27, 2016
    6. mrb198
      mrb198
      I have been loving ur stories, especially the long ones. jackin off like crazy and fuckin the ol lady like a stallion! Keep up the great work, and THANKS
    7. tazonda94
      tazonda94
      loved your cruise series. i remember in november you started another one but it got taken down. i was wondering if you still had it and would be willing to email me the chapters. i enjoyed it almost as much as the cruise series.
      1. tazonda94
        tazonda94
        thank you for reposting the series. if i remember u were up to ch 11. i cant wait for the series to continue
        Apr 1, 2015
  • About

Stay at home mom.
    I'm now 25, 5 foot 4, good figure, 34C tits, 23 waist, 35 ass. Skin is tan. Daddy is white, My cunt is pink, as are my nipples. You'd think they would be brown. Momma is Chinese but her nipples are brown. Go figure. Mother father, brothers, sister, love sex. My kids are young, first baby born when I was 15, she's a 10 years old looker. I'm not a pedifile, my children are not included in our activities, and won't be until they are of age.

Fucking of course, flying, I have my license, Fishing, Riding (bare back) and swinging, with family and friends.