1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
stallion7'5
Home Page:
(Programmer,Game devloper)

stallion7'5

Sex Lover, from Florida

I am probably over thinking in an adult forum wtf is wrong with me :/ Jul 19, 2022

1. 69bbwluvr69
      1. stallion7'5
        stallion7'5
        hi there
        Aug 10, 2016
    2. stallion7'5
      stallion7'5
      Missing her soo much waiting her to be back and to welcome with a surprise ;) :p
    3. byron65
      byron65
      Hi slallion
    4. Technine23
      Technine23
      pm a pic ortwo
      1. stallion7'5
        stallion7'5
        Nahhh just wait till the next weekend will be more in my profile itself ;)
        Nov 29, 2015
        mustafa daudi likes this.
    5. stallion7'5
      stallion7'5
      Am leaving for now. Lil bit things r there for me to take care of will b back in a few hours kisses to all
    6. Technine23
      Technine23
      love for you to be on top with thoes great tits in my face
      1. stallion7'5 likes this.
    7. stallion7'5
      stallion7'5
      Engaged in enough rp and chats so am gonna reply late to those who pm me. Sorry sweethearts kiss kiss :*
    8. stallion7'5
      stallion7'5
      Waiting for response to my new thread ;) :)
    9. stallion7'5
      stallion7'5
      A lot of un replied pm sorry to those who i didn't replied i was busy in some roleplays and experience sharing now am tired and going to bed
      1. Hilafogi, jolio87 and wetass4u2use like this.
    10. milfdreams
      milfdreams
      Would like to get to know ya
    11. milfdreams
      milfdreams
      Hello there luv u all gd u sound like a open and strong minded lady like it hope to here from u x
      1. stallion7'5
        stallion7'5
        Yah sweetie what u wanna hear??
        Nov 25, 2015
    12. stallion7'5
      stallion7'5
      Some filthy rascal changed my entire mood in here i hate guys like this who roams in here just to kill people's fun :(
      1. Hilafogi, nyccum and handfullofbody like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. stallion7'5
        stallion7'5
        Idk but this guy was way too off breaking limits and really pissed me off
        Nov 24, 2015
      4. Masterssss
        Masterssss
        Ohhh babe im so sad to hear this
        Nov 24, 2015
      5. stallion7'5
        stallion7'5
        I almost be nice with everyone who pm me i freely talk and share anything but this guy was so damn rude even started calling names at me my bf and all.damn how can i give my address to someone. Who don't even wanna talk once just wanna have my adress and to b at my home
        Nov 24, 2015
    13. stallion7'5
      stallion7'5
      Busy in replying to my post sorry for not replying to pms will reply soon i finish posting
    14. stallion7'5
      stallion7'5
      Sorry to those whom pmed me and I don't replied sorry guys I was busy with my sweetheart Amy and some other guys will pm all whn am free
      1. maisweetlove likes this.
    15. stallion7'5
      stallion7'5
      Seems like its the Las day I can be here b4 coming weekend those who wanna have fun pm me then :P
      1. Hilafogi likes this.
    16. stallion7'5
      stallion7'5
      I think I should go now my bf needs me
      1. BigMan2015 likes this.
    17. stallion7'5
      stallion7'5
      Guys am trying to reply as much as I can
    18. stallion7'5
      stallion7'5
      Yayyyyy had a nice night with hours of fucking with my bf
      1. Thomas98 likes this.
    19. stallion7'5
      stallion7'5
      Feeling horny
  • About

Home Page:
    http://xnxx.com
    (Programmer,Game devloper)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    What can I say. If you want to know more about me then be sure you ask exactly what you want to know. Remember communication is always a message understood.