1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
jesman332
Last Activity:
Jul 27, 2023
Birthday:
Apr 4, 1993 (Age: 31)

jesman332

Sex Machine, 31, from los Angeles ca

Late night sexy chat? Jun 1, 2023

jesman332 was last seen:
Jul 27, 2023
    1. jesman332
      jesman332
      Who has suggestions of home made or things laying around the house i can fuck myself with;)
    2. jesman332
      jesman332
      Anyone looking for a fun kik chat?;p hmu
    3. jesman332
      jesman332
      Please use me dont be shy
    4. jesman332
      jesman332
      Will someone make me fuck myself please pm me for kik wanting to be used
    5. jesman332
      jesman332
      Kik fun?;)
    6. jesman332
      jesman332
      Wifes getting ready to leave again house to myself pm me lets have some fun;)
    7. hellkitty1369
      hellkitty1369
      I still wanna play but I think you are not going to but if you change ur mind in a few hour be nice.mm
    8. hellkitty1369
      hellkitty1369
      Did I do something to piss you off...are you just obvious or holding out for the most awesome person or what?
    9. jesman332
      jesman332
      I have a huge foot fetish anyone willing to please it or have me worship theirs please pm me male and female welcome;)
      1. blackh likes this.
      2. blackh
        blackh
        I wud love to wank that big cock with my fet till u come
        Dec 9, 2015
    10. jesman332
      jesman332
      Im online right now hmu;) pm me for chat im also on kik so if you know it get at me;) feeling sexy
    11. jesman332
      jesman332
      Looking for fun;) wifes getting ready to leave ill be home alone;) pm me
    12. hellkitty1369
      hellkitty1369
      My goodness you know how to find me right...we know the right directions ok Thanks...
    13. jesman332
      jesman332
      Anyone looking to chat or play?;) im on kik pm me
    14. hellkitty1369
      hellkitty1369
      I am still a bit disappointed I never got my middle aged legs around you...if you are game in or near Los Angeles I would like a evening to shoot pics and play with your ass and manhood...questions I am for real I think your cock is beautiful. KITTY
    15. jesman332
      jesman332
      Huge plus if your into feet;)
      1. bobby19 likes this.
    16. jesman332
      jesman332
      Horny looking to kik for the day;)
      1. bobby19 likes this.
    17. jesman332
      jesman332
      Anyone on looking for fun or a chat?
      1. bobby19 likes this.
    18. jesman332
      jesman332
      Im craving cock in my mouth and ass idk what to do no one knows about this
      1. bobby19 likes this.
    19. jesman332
      jesman332
      Sometimes i just sit here thinking about how i would of been if i was a girl then i start to wish i really was;)
      1. bobby19 likes this.
    20. jesman332
      jesman332
      Please looking for fun pm me lets kik open minded;)
      1. bobby19 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 4, 1993 (Age: 31)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual