1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Explorer23
    Explorer23
    Me!!!!
    Dec 28, 2015
  2. jdot
    jdot
    I do
    Dec 28, 2015
  3. pcum
    pcum
    I would love to!
    Dec 29, 2015
  4. goni_788
    goni_788
    I do.. will u allow me?
    Dec 29, 2015
  5. Zack24
    Zack24
    I'd pound u hard
    Dec 29, 2015
  6. NiteWalker
    NiteWalker
    With a hot sexy body like yours anyone would be nuts to turn down your offer!
    Jan 2, 2016
  7. lovestolick474
    lovestolick474
    Your sweet pussy and ass definitely
    Jan 2, 2016
  8. rome11111
    rome11111
    Mmm..m I do fuck
    Jan 6, 2016
  9. Bifflang
    Bifflang
    is that a trick question