1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
luvtowank
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1975 (Age: 49)

luvtowank

Amateur , 49, from Uk

Everyone, look, quick over there, a female, and she's breathing!!!!! RUN!!!!!!! Oct 10, 2016

1. luvtowank
      luvtowank
      Everyone, look, quick over there, a female, and she's breathing!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. luvtowank
        luvtowank
        What? Breathing isn't a pre-requisite? Really? Fuck, this place really is going a tad on the crazy side!
        Oct 10, 2016
      3. TW1212
        TW1212
        Nah they just have to still be warm at this point ....
        Oct 10, 2016
      4. Chellbell67
        Chellbell67
        Hehehe
        Aug 28, 2020
    2. RainbowEater
      RainbowEater
      Butt if course.
      1. luvtowank likes this.
    3. RainbowEater
      RainbowEater
      I'll make sure that I spend it wisely.
      1. luvtowank
        luvtowank
        Make sure you do, my arse is killing after earning that, would hate to see it spent on candy!
        Sep 30, 2016
    4. luvtowank
      luvtowank
      Guys, when replying to posts, a little bit of advice. Spelling correctly is such a turn on for a woman!!!
    5. luvtowank
      luvtowank
      Fuck, just lost $8!!!!
    6. luvtowank
      luvtowank
      Soooooo hard!!! Don't think I've ever been this hard in my life! That's the last time i go swimming in a freshly poured pool of concrete!
      1. Smfn227 likes this.
    7. luvtowank
      luvtowank
      Hey you. Yes you. Can you read my mind? Good, get me a coke to go with it then thanks!
    8. luvtowank
      luvtowank
      If you're happy and you know it spread your legs!
    9. luvtowank
      luvtowank
      Note to self, next time I'm in agony and need a laugh, just come here and read the posts on the forums, it works. Still in agony though
      1. stargazer37 likes this.
    10. luvtowank
      luvtowank
      Nice guys finish last they claim? Does that mean bad boys suffer from premature ejeculation?
      1. Redpill102
        Redpill102
        I do believe they are wrong...becouse you're a nice guy and you came first
        Sep 25, 2016
    11. luvtowank
      luvtowank
      As soon as you're born you're dying.
    12. luvtowank
      luvtowank
      You can lead a horse to water but you can't climb a ladder with a bell in each hand
    13. luvtowank
      luvtowank
      Blah blah blah
    14. luvtowank
      luvtowank
      Time for bed, only so many amazingly dull generic shit one liners I can put up with for one night. No imagination whatsoever!!! Night night
    15. luvtowank
      luvtowank
      I'm not hard, not hung, not horny. Just want a gab, chat, natter, chinwag, parlez etc etc
    16. luvtowank
      luvtowank
      Another 6 hours in work. Oh the fucking joys!!!
    17. luvtowank
      luvtowank
      Punctuation and good spelling goes a long way I think you'll find *bangs head against the wall repeatedly*
    18. luvtowank
      luvtowank
      Generic one line bullshit, that's all I see. Put some effort into it fellas and stop getting arsey if you don't get a reply from posts!
      1. Redpill102 likes this.
    19. luvtowank
      luvtowank
      If a cat always lands on its paws and bread always buttered side down, what happens if you cover a cat in buttered bread and drop it?
      1. iwantadaddy78 and JohnJericho like this.
      2. JillyanJigs
        JillyanJigs
        Haha my brother used to make that joke, I always thought he made it up! Do u know where it came from?
        Sep 22, 2016
      3. luvtowank
        luvtowank
        Maybe I subliminally heard it from somewhere but it's something I've always thought about. Maybe because I'm not quite right in the head???
        Sep 22, 2016
      4. luvtowank
    20. luvtowank
      luvtowank
      Hey you, yes, you over there! Come say hi!
      1. tryeverything likes this.
      2. tryeverything
        Sep 22, 2016
      3. luvtowank
        luvtowank
        Hey
        Sep 22, 2016
      4. tryeverything
        Sep 22, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1975 (Age: 49)
    Sexual Orientation:
    N/D
    Just here for a natter, naughty or nice, females only!