1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
BiStander
Last Activity:
Mar 21, 2024
Birthday:
August 11

BiStander

Tale teller, from Deep South, USA

After a couple of years, I decided to drop a new story or two over at sexstories. Nothing special, just quick reads. Oct 8, 2022

BiStander was last seen:
Mar 21, 2024
    1. splitter7
      splitter7
      Hey man, I would suggest a sexual encounter of your choice & then write a true story. After that maybe your trouble will be over.
    2. TheRandy1
      TheRandy1
      If you are still looking for someone to help you with proofreading then I would be pleased to offer you my assistance.
    3. mister c
      mister c
      I went to nifty to find your story but could not find it. Can you please give a ill more information on how to find it.....Thank you
      1. BiStander likes this.
      2. Trucker1269
        Trucker1269
        Search bystander and you will get to different stories. Potential 1-14 and neighbors 1,(2,3) combined
        Jan 10, 2017
      3. Trucker1269
        Trucker1269
        Bistander sorry auto correct
        Jan 10, 2017
      4. BiStander
        BiStander
        mister c, I guess I missed this post?? For potential search under bestiality for Deana.
        Jan 10, 2017
    4. mister c
      mister c
      I have read all of your stories and I have to say......YOU HAVE. A GIFT!!!!!
      Your stories carry a level of passion and realism that is unmatched. I hope that whatever it is your going g through health wise that you make it through with flying colors. Thank you for being a part of this site and blessing us all with your amazing talents.
      1. BiStander likes this.
    5. Jackie_Slut
      Jackie_Slut
      Thank you for the likes Hunee! Kisses
      1. Samlara32 and BiStander like this.
    6. bigro
      bigro
      I have tried to find part 6 of Potential and I can't. I have enjoyed the first 5 chapters and don't want to skip 6. Seems that something good happens in it based on the first sentence of 7. Please give me the proper link or send it to me.
      1. BiStander likes this.
    7. Zombie Wolf
      Zombie Wolf
      I am liking potential could you send me chapter 6 as well as 1 and 3 of my neighbor. thx
    8. Fo fo
      Fo fo
      Write more of obsessed with doing myself
    9. mnpeekn
      mnpeekn
      I can't find chapter 6 can you send it to me? Thanks
    10. katiesman
      katiesman
      Hi. Your story is amazing. Would you send me chapter 6 please. Thank you
    11. zyzziks
      zyzziks
      Hi! love the neighbours incest stories, so if you could PM the missing parts that would be awesome!
      1. Daggerz likes this.
    12. DeathforceOne
      DeathforceOne
      Is there any way you could send me chapter six of potential? I love the story and dont want to be lost later.
    13. Jackie_Slut
      Jackie_Slut
      Thank you for the likes today huny! Kisses!
      1. BiStander likes this.
    14. Jessi Blaze
      Jessi Blaze
      I would like a copy of all 3 as well. Great stories
      1. zztopman likes this.
    15. mousey007
      mousey007
      When are you going to do another potential story I like it a lot thanks
    16. Jos Robinson
      Jos Robinson
      Cheers for the likes !
    17. demondog88
      demondog88
      Can you pm me potential 6 please
      1. Samlara32 likes this.
    18. Jackie_Slut
      Jackie_Slut
      Thank you for all the likes sweetie! Kisses
      1. BiStander likes this.
    19. BiStander
      BiStander
      If you need chapter 6 of Potential or want to know where chapters 1 & 3 of My Neighbor's Incest went, read this:
      1. BiStander
        BiStander
        Chapter 6 is on Nifty and 1 & 3 will be there soon because they were pulled down, I guess. PM me if you want them PM'ed to you. Oh, and that isn't my ass. Circle with up arrow means male.
        Aug 21, 2016
    20. BiStander
      BiStander
      If you need chapter 6 of Potential or want to know where chapters 1 & 3 of My Neighbor's Incest went, read this:
  • About

Birthday:
    August 11
    Sexual Orientation:
    N/D
    My Stories: I like to mix truth and fantasy. Some times it's someone else's truth.

I'll try anything good. Things I like, I'll do them do death.