1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Boomdoom
    Boomdoom
    Yeah a couple years ago the site was populated with real people that loved to play.
    Dec 21, 2016
  2. shadowfap
    shadowfap
    Sadly everyone is busy with their own lives.
    Dec 21, 2016
  3. monkeyboy1
    monkeyboy1
    What was it like before, I've had great fun ;) ?
    Dec 21, 2016
  4. wet4udaddy!
    wet4udaddy!
    I know I've been busy too and when I come on I stay in the shadows mostly and watch and it's not near as much going on so most of the time I just leave and don't post anything. :/ eh lol
    Dec 21, 2016
  5. shadowfap
    shadowfap
    Well don't be such a fucking stranger. Say hi :)
    Dec 21, 2016
  6. wet4udaddy!
    wet4udaddy!
    Eh I like being creepy lol. How have you been ?
    Dec 21, 2016
  7. shadowfap
    shadowfap
    Doing well. Finished this semester and getting ready for the next one. How are you holding up?
    Dec 21, 2016
  8. legallysyn
    legallysyn
    Dec 21, 2016
  9. shyblackcock
    shyblackcock
    Hey I totally agree with you..this place is so boring of late. Hope people here are not dying one by one...!am kidding! ...but it's really boring
    Dec 21, 2016
  10. wet4udaddy!
    wet4udaddy!
    Going back to school is the best thing that's happened to me. It hasn't been easy but I'm excited for the future for the first time in my life.
    Dec 21, 2016
  11. shadowfap
    shadowfap
    It isn't easy for sure but it is very rewarding. Stick with it. Too bad I can't help you with your studies. :(
    Dec 21, 2016
  12. wet4udaddy!
    wet4udaddy!
    I doubt you'd be helping me study lol !!
    Dec 21, 2016
  13. legallysyn
    legallysyn
    If she's taking volunteers to help with bology @shadowfap,
    Take a number ;)
    Dec 21, 2016
  14. shadowfap
    shadowfap
    You'd be studying my very thick ruler :D And as @legallysyn We can share!
    Dec 21, 2016
  15. wet4udaddy!
    Dec 21, 2016
  16. wet4udaddy!
    wet4udaddy!
    Hey I think I have to consent! Not that I wouldn't :P
    Dec 21, 2016
  17. legallysyn
    legallysyn
    One at a time. Back of the bus and mr coffee cup
    Dec 21, 2016
  18. shadowfap
    shadowfap
    Haha. I'll certainly be at the back of @wet4udaddy! when the time comes.
    Dec 21, 2016
  19. wet4udaddy!
    wet4udaddy!
    Oh my ! * blushes * I'm just a good girl ! Lol
    Dec 21, 2016