1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
remeks501
Last Activity:
Apr 1, 2023
Birthday:
Oct 1, 1979 (Age: 44)
Black cock service officer

remeks501

Sex Lover, 44, from Perth western Australia

Black snake in the grass seeking good feed of white meat! May 9, 2021

remeks501 was last seen:
Apr 1, 2023
    1. pussy in boots
      pussy in boots
      Thanks for the follow
      1. remeks501 likes this.
      2. remeks501
        remeks501
        Your welcome don't suppose you are local to me?
        Apr 1, 2019
    2. bisara
      bisara
      White woman, wanting tall dark stranger to seduce her in January, what color panties should she wear? and where will this seduction best take place,
      1. remeks501 and Koi like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. remeks501
        remeks501
        I'd meet you at the pub get you drunk then get you back to mine where you can dominate my black cock
        Dec 19, 2018
      4. bisara
        bisara
        Andy, I love the idea that you think I need to be drunk, for you to take advantage and dominate this innocent little white girl,
        Dec 19, 2018
        Bi_Billy and remeks501 like this.
      5. Bi_Billy
        Bi_Billy
        I love the pub pick up!!
        I’ve met a few lasses (&lads) over a few pints , sat at a table and got my hand in their panties or boxers, made the wet n hot n sweaty n gagging for it....... I always have the right hand pocket of my jeans cut out so I can play, but I love asking them to get a lighter out my pocket for me!
        Jan 20, 2019
        bisara likes this.
    3. 1ofakind:)
      1ofakind:)
      Thank you for following sweetheart
      1. remeks501 likes this.
      2. neddy3511
        neddy3511
        Hi there 1
        Sep 17, 2017
      3. remeks501
        remeks501
        Your welcome cutie
        Nov 13, 2017
    4. RiaR
      RiaR
      Thanks for following :)
    5. remeks501
      remeks501
      Perth needs white woman
      1. Jennifer112384 and 2Sensual like this.
    6. Jennifer112384
      Jennifer112384
      Thanks for the like and follow...
      1. remeks501 likes this.
      2. remeks501
        remeks501
        You are welcome sweetie now how about you tell me what you like black men doing to you
        Jan 16, 2017
        Bi_Billy and Jennifer112384 like this.
      3. remeks501
        remeks501
        Checked out your pics girl, do you do black men?
        May 23, 2017
        Bi_Billy and Jennifer112384 like this.
    7. sweetcockyummytummysuck
      sweetcockyummytummysuck
      Thanks for stopping by sweety -- heaps off sweet cum's for 2017 Honey XOXX
      1. DukeLINY and remeks501 like this.
    8. sweetcockyummytummysuck
      sweetcockyummytummysuck
      Hi their sweety thanks for calling by and the following too - wishes ya a Happys Sweet Cummings for the holidays Honey -- we'll cums to the blue hub too ------xoxo
      1. Bi_Billy, DukeLINY and remeks501 like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 1, 1979 (Age: 44)
    Black cock service officer
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    White pussy loving black guy with an overwhelming addiction to pound white pretty women from any and all countries from around the world. On a mission as a soldier in the world wide effort to genetically breed out all non black genetic seed delivery humans by the time the next and last white president is allected to be the final white commander in chief of the United states of America, and after he has served out his history making last term of a white leaderof the free world he will straight away take up his new position as the local roaming black cock cream dump. Until he retires gaping holes open from constant stretch and over use by all the black men passing the new interracial laws voted on by the dominate black democracy of the USA.