1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Dantheman160
Last Activity:
Jan 5, 2024

Dantheman160

Sex Machine

Vid out there. BDSM dungeon, girl squirts with magic wand on chair, her ass gapes while squirting cannot find it again :( Aug 1, 2023

Dantheman160 was last seen:
Jan 5, 2024
    1. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Couples or ladies interested in pic swap group PM me. No single men please
    2. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Kik sharing group, ladies and couples, no dick pics, no single men. Pm me if interested
    3. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Any girls feeling naughty
      1. Arkygirl01 likes this.
    4. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Read my post in personals about kik sharing, it is not for single men and it is not for dick pics
    5. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Kik group sharing for wives and gfs looking for members,very active, well monitored,pm for details. This isn't for dick pics, no single men
    6. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Kik group sharing for wives and gfs looking for members, very active, pm for details
    7. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Group sharing wives and gfs on kik pm me for info
    8. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Have good weekend everybody, suck dick, lick pussy and fuck some pussy and ass hole
      1. Chevy 95 likes this.
    9. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Any ladies or couples want to share with our kik group, very active, pm for details. It is not for dick pics
    10. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Happy valentines Day to all my horny friends
    11. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Group fun today, some very hot ladies sharing themselves. Any ladies interested pm, couples like wise
      1. Ironcock4 likes this.
    12. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Had a good night last night licking a sexy lady out, can still taste her pussy and ass hole :)
      1. Arkygirl01 likes this.
    13. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Any ladies or couple wanna join pic swap group, message me for rules
    14. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Some hot ladies sharing in the group tonight so so good anyone else wanna share wife, gf pics
      1. Chupa702 likes this.
    15. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      I'm gonna write a personal post some day "strings attached sex" strings attached to your ankles, wrists, tits, throat!!!
      1. rockhardodo likes this.
    16. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      You know when you see banned beside someone's name? how fun would it be to see what they were banned for wrote beside it! "Being a fucktard"
      1. Smill, wafazaxx and rockhardodo like this.
    17. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Happy Christmas to all, have fun eat lots, drink lots and fuck lots!
      1. 2Sensual likes this.
    18. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Spaces available in group chat, wife, Gf group, also single women active. Pm for rules no pic collectors you'll last exactly 10seconds in it
    19. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Some smoking hot ladies in the group share, any more ladies like to join us or couples?
    20. Dantheman160
      Dantheman160
      Another fucktard weeded out
  • About

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Lets have some fun

Signature

Enjoy life, too much time is spent worrying about small minded people, these people are exactly as described SMALL