1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
BiStander
Last Activity:
Apr 13, 2024 at 4:07 PM
Birthday:
August 11

BiStander

Tale teller, from Deep South, USA

After a couple of years, I decided to drop a new story or two over at sexstories. Nothing special, just quick reads. Oct 8, 2022

BiStander was last seen:
Apr 13, 2024 at 4:07 PM
    1. Verythyk
      Verythyk
      Your ass makes me so horny I'm masturbating again to your hot asshole
    2. dark.shadow.101
      dark.shadow.101
      how can I pm u ??
    3. lookingforfun706
      lookingforfun706
      Could I get the link to chapter 6 of potential
      1. BiStander likes this.
      2. BiStander
        BiStander
        May 19, 2017
    4. trylnerror
      trylnerror
      Love your stories. My neighbors - how can you even keep track of all the characters LOL. Outstanding writing. By the way what was the site that you have other material on? I think I'm missing part 6 of Potential
      1. BiStander likes this.
      2. BiStander
        BiStander
        I hope you didn't skip chapter 6, it was an important chapter. Wolfpub or Nifty. I'll PM links.
        May 18, 2017
        Smill likes this.
      3. trylnerror
        trylnerror
        I got it, just like the rest, awesome.
        Jun 5, 2017
        BiStander likes this.
    5. Trucker1269
      Trucker1269
      A lot of authors are posting on storiesonline.com and the format seems to be a lot smoother over there any chance you might check it out, and if you like it please post neighbors and potential.
      1. BiStander likes this.
      2. BiStander
        BiStander
        Thanks, but I doubt it. Didn't like the rules. Under 14 can't... I'm pretty sure Gloria is only 13 and Susan is 12.
        Heard about this today: wrist.xxx/forums/
        May 7, 2017
    6. Biguywannatry696
      Biguywannatry696
      Thanks for the follow!!
    7. Ses pohl
      Ses pohl
      hi . you look extremely hot
      1. guylookinforu87 likes this.
    8. Trucker1269
      Trucker1269
      Any chance you might put the rest of neighbors on Nifty? It seems easier to read there. Btw this will be my 4th reading of the series, and I can't ever seem to get enough. I kind of hope you might do a few chapters later in their life with some remembrance scenes thrown in. Of course I do mean after you've finished Potential.
      1. Smill and BiStander like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Trucker1269
        Trucker1269
        They decided to wait and see what happens with everyone and everything that's going on its only like 3 years and I think it would make a great sweet sixteen
        Jun 3, 2017
      4. BiStander
        BiStander
        Yes I will but I want to find a way to get it out of the bestiality category. I don't think the dog gets anymore after 1,2&3. Give me a couple of weeks to fine tune it.
        Jun 3, 2017
    9. Trina Spunkt
      Trina Spunkt
      Thank you for all the attention you lavished on me BiStander i'm so happy you enjoy the stuff I post honey.
      1. BiStander likes this.
    10. deleted user 1548766
      deleted user 1548766
      Thanks again for the Likes, @BiStander!

How are you liking this summer-like weather one day and then cold as hell weather the next that we're having down here in Dixie this winter? I'm having trouble knowing what to wear every morning when I get dressed. LOL
      1. BiStander likes this.
    11. deleted user 1548766
      deleted user 1548766
      1. BiStander likes this.
      2. BiStander
        BiStander
        You're welcome and the same goes to you.
        Feb 17, 2017
    12. kingwill7.65
      kingwill7.65
      yes so do you
    13. kingwill7.65
      kingwill7.65
      nice ass
      1. BiStander
        BiStander
        Yes, you do have a nice ass.
        Feb 4, 2017
        Dambiguy69 likes this.
    14. Trucker1269
      Trucker1269
      Did chapter 15 end with Evan closing Deanna door? It didn't seem like that was the entire story.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Trucker1269
        Trucker1269
        Wolfpub
        Jan 31, 2017
      3. BiStander
        BiStander
        I guess you didn't read the comments? I explained.
        Jan 31, 2017
      4. Trucker1269
        Trucker1269
        Ah found it ok.
        Jan 31, 2017
    15. Trucker1269
      Trucker1269
      I found chapter 15 on Nifty.org can't wait to read it.
    16. BiStander
      BiStander
      Chapter 6 and 1 & 3 are on Nifty because they were pulled down, I guess.
      1. harsh34 and zobor123 like this.
      2. zobor123
        Jan 28, 2017
      3. MissRachael
        MissRachael
        Pm me links x
        Jan 28, 2017
    17. Trucker1269
      Trucker1269
      Wish there was a way for me to tell you some of my life's stories and have you create a series out of them. The way you write brings such emotion of of me. I just want to reach through the pages and strangle John.
      1. BiStander likes this.
      2. BiStander
        BiStander
        Your desire to strangle him will increase, but you will be satisfied when there is justice.
        You are welcome to PM me your life stories and pieces of it may show up in a story, which is where many of my ideas come from, but I doubt I'll have time to create a series.
        Jan 24, 2017
      3. Trucker1269
        Trucker1269
        Ok was wondering how to I'm new here
        Jan 24, 2017
    18. Jackie_Slut
      Jackie_Slut
      Thank you for the likes today Sweetee! Kisses for your slutty ass!
      1. BiStander likes this.
    19. Trucker1269
      Trucker1269
      I really love your writing and was wondering if you ever thought of doing a spin off series using a pov from Cindy starting with her budding feeling for Joe all the way up to thanksgiving when they act on those feelings and further into the future maybe even past the original series ending
      1. BiStander likes this.
      2. BiStander
        BiStander
        Actually, I had not. Something to think about. I wish I hadn't named her Cindy, though, or hadn't named Evan's cousin Cindy. Thanks for the idea and the complement.
        Jan 10, 2017
      3. Trucker1269
        Trucker1269
        I really like both of your major series and should have been more specific, because I totally forgot about Evan's Cindy atm I'm working on my second read through of neighbors. I have to admit I read a lot. I got a kindle 7 years ago and just hit 5k books read not including rereading or adult stories not found at Amazon. Keep up the good work.
        Jan 10, 2017
    20. Daggerz
      Daggerz
      The neighbors incest 1&3 are missing, could you please upload them, I want to read them so I can follow the whole story line. Thank you.
      1. Trucker1269
        Trucker1269
        You can find parts 1 and (2,3) on a site called Nifty.org
        Jan 10, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    August 11
    Sexual Orientation:
    N/D
    My Stories: I like to mix truth and fantasy. Some times it's someone else's truth.

I'll try anything good. Things I like, I'll do them do death.