1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
AlexandraSweet
Last Activity:
Jun 24, 2017
Birthday:
Apr 6, 1998 (Age: 25)

AlexandraSweet

Sex Lover, 25

AlexandraSweet was last seen:
Jun 24, 2017
    1. Andrew69
      Andrew69
      Hi sexy wanna play
    2. KnightLover1
      KnightLover1
      Loving the new look of your avi picture sexy cutie :). Not to mention, you definitely grabbed my attention with your photos in your album. I do look forward to reconnecting and playing more in future, whenever you are available and up to it. Have a super week and hope your weekend was good sexy baby girl, take care and chat soon. XoXo ~Knight
    3. dark.shadow.101
    4. bobflowers
      bobflowers
      Great album
    5. Andrew69
    6. heavymetalnoise
      heavymetalnoise
      I can help you cum ;-)
    7. clelovr420
      clelovr420
      Wow! What an amazing avatar! So damn luscious it hurts!! By the looks of it your legs need spread so your sweet pussy can be licked and pleased! MMM MMM MMM!!
    8. mike cam
      mike cam
      hi wanna get nasty babe
    9. Shoar
    10. Soheil sensual massage
      Soheil sensual massage
      Hello sexy where are you?
    11. Shoar
      Shoar
      I'm in let's play
    12. 10fat
      10fat
      Hello beautiful
    13. david herrera
      david herrera
      I'm in Las Vegas what's up
    14. Onurknees
      Onurknees
      That is one sexy avatar!
    15. Raymundo gomezz
    16. DDD24
      DDD24
      Alexandra .... Your Body its sooo hot :)
    17. fantasyAddict669
      fantasyAddict669
      Happy birthday.
    18. memb23
      memb23
      Happy birthday sweetie!
    19. MattJones4unow
    20. MattJones4unow
      MattJones4unow
      Check ur inbox
  • About

Birthday: