1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
    1. wantmore123
      wantmore123
      Love to be tasting them a long long time !
    2. wantmore123
      wantmore123
      Your name sure fits "sweetlipssss" !
    3. DTrumpet
      DTrumpet
      I miss you so much Babe.... Hope nothing bad has happened,, you just said you didn't feel well for 2 days & then you were gone??????
      1. Ben Bitten likes this.
      2. DTrumpet
        DTrumpet
        Been over a month now...
        Apr 14, 2017
    4. Real Guy
      Real Guy
      Ou et pourquoi etesvous alle? Car vous avez vole des milliers de kilometres, navigue sur les 7 mers ou la marche a travers le desert...heureusement, mon amour...
    5. DTrumpet
      DTrumpet
      Geezus BABE where are you, what happened??? 4 weeks haven't seen or heard from you,, hope you're OK. even though no one else cares. I do!
      1. Ben Bitten and willing2please like this.
    6. papiloads
      papiloads
      Your pretty sexy. Just saying
    7. Picturelover18
      Picturelover18
      Sweetlipssss fans, great news...i just talked to her, yes Talk! Humans got the power to speak!! She's still recovering for an Non emergency surgery, she will be back soon.....better than EVER...
    8. Real Guy
      Real Guy
      Une tragedie change des vies, mais ne change jamais que nous, prenez le temps dont vous avez besoin et quand vous serez de retour ici pour tout ce que vous avez besoin de moi. Chance
    9. DTrumpet
      DTrumpet
      I miss U so much,, . IDK what to do, it's been 3 wks. & no word from U. Hope U R safe & in good health. Waiting 4 U to connect . XOXO Love U BABE!
    10. coolcupidguy22
      coolcupidguy22
      i would love to lick your pussy in the way you want..it will be perfect for you
    11. DTrumpet
      DTrumpet
      2 weeks Babe,, What's up?? I truly hope you are OK????
    12. Flonitro
      Flonitro
      Hey there, you know me anymore? I'm from Germany and you want to text me
    13. DTrumpet
      DTrumpet
      WTF??? Where are you??? You disappeared & don't know if you are OK or not.
    14. DTrumpet
      DTrumpet
      I really hope things are OK!!! Have'nt heard from you now in a week,, you haven't been on or PM me,, somethings not right, Hope it's just your Wi-Fi & not you..
      Worried about you. LOVE D
    15. thomasat13
      thomasat13
      I will lick your pussy all fucking night mmmmm,fuck your hot
      1. sweetlipssss likes this.
    16. Shoar
      Shoar
      Ya I'll eat that pussy.. its beautiful
    17. DTrumpet
      DTrumpet
      Morning Babe.. come get me
      2. sweetlipssss
        sweetlipssss
        morrrniiing okey i ll pm u lol
        Mar 7, 2017
      3. DTrumpet
        DTrumpet
        Smiling !!!
        Mar 7, 2017
    18. bigdick1121
      bigdick1121
      Hello pm me beautiful
    19. dirtyjake69
      dirtyjake69
      Damn sexy pic
    20. DTrumpet
      DTrumpet
      Waiting for you at home!!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
      2. sweetlipssss
        sweetlipssss
        hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
        Mar 6, 2017
  • About

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    sweet body !!! nice lips !! nice euuuuuhhhhh u know !! ;););)