1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice

Damifudo

Sex Machine, Male

New velcro cuffs and a 4 post bed. Hmmmmm any ideas? Oct 15, 2018

1. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Mom . Are you here?
      1. Lickmypussyplease69 likes this.
    2. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Tied to the bed helpless she squirmed and begged for me to make her cum . I just smiled looking up from between her shaved pussy
      1. TW1212 likes this.
    3. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Dady is getting out of the shower and catches you.....
    4. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      So few know how to be a good submissive
    5. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Tied to the bed helpless she squirmed and begged for me to make her cum . I just smiled looking up from between her shaved
    6. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Tied to the bed helpless she squirmed and begged for me to make her cum . I just smiled looking up from between her shaved pussy
      1. EdmJen
        EdmJen
        And licked it some More i hope
        Apr 15, 2017
        Damifudo likes this.
    7. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      ChainBang pm me i want to help with your frustration.
    8. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Watching you sqirm . Needing to cum from me holding the vibrator on your clit. Hands tied i can see you wanting more to drive you over.
    9. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Nothing is better than having her tied helpless squirming and begging to orgasm and you deciding when that is going to happen.
    10. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      It is going to be a great day.
      1. HylianAlchemist likes this.
    11. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      She lost the bet now she has to give me a BJ outdoors. :-)
    12. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Home looking for some taboo role play. Pm me
    13. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Nothing is better than having her tied helpless squirming and begging to orgasm and I am deciding when that is going to happen. Not till
    14. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Nothing is better than having her tied helpless squirming and begging to orgasm and you deciding when that is going to happen.
      1. Exposedwife likes this.
      2. Exposedwife
        Exposedwife
        Absolutely correct
        Apr 3, 2017
    15. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Giving someone a new experience is the best ever
    16. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Watching the day begin is such a wonderful time.
    17. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      1. Exposedwife and yvonne legazpi like this.
      2. Damifudo
        Damifudo
        Yes i enjoyed that book very much.
        Apr 2, 2017
    18. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      1. Sophieangel96 likes this.
    19. Damifudo
      Damifudo
    20. Damifudo
      Damifudo
      Enjoy my morning in a hot tub before the sun comes up. Beautiful
  • About