XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sexuality
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : foghat420's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2009
    Location : Ville
    Posts : 171

    Default AVERAGE METH. HOE'S

    Seen on TV that the average age to try Meth. is 11 to 13 ..
    Then another show about teen prositution ,, That most girls start turning tricks at 11 to 13 to pay for their Meth Habits ....

    So as for any one wanting to find a VIRGIN 11 to 13 is most likely out of luck LoL ..
    foghat420 is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation : Penny_Lane's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Age : 29
    Posts : 255

    Default

    Hmmmm........... any real citation to back up this claim?
    "We believe that it is fundamentally a radical political act to deprivatize sex. So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex... We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?" -- "The Ethical Slut", Easton & Liszt
    Penny_Lane is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : May 2008
    Location : Cornwall, England
    Age : 32
    Posts : 1,338

    Default

    What a bizarre thread. But anyway, hard drugs = stupid.
    fearny524 is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Happy be lucky
    Sexual orientation : rickstar's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Location : uk
    Age : 36
    Posts : 3,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fearny524 View Post
    What a bizarre thread. But anyway, hard drugs = stupid.
    +1

    Why are we not talking about how bad it is. did you know that there are over 90% of people that have tried it and ruined there life. It not only works to a point of getting you hooked but it also changes you appearance in a couple of months.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    live Life meet People have Fun
    rickstar is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : May 2008
    Location : Cornwall, England
    Age : 32
    Posts : 1,338

    Default

    *waits for the "but drugz R c00l" crowd*

    Each to their own, you wanna make yourself look awful and destroy your body AND spend money doing it... go for it. Just don't expect me to have to pay for you to get better at the end of it.
    fearny524 is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Happy be lucky
    Sexual orientation : rickstar's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Location : uk
    Age : 36
    Posts : 3,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fearny524 View Post
    *waits for the "but drugz R c00l" crowd*

    Each to their own, you wanna make yourself look awful and destroy your body AND spend money doing it... go for it. Just don't expect me to have to pay for you to get better at the end of it.
    Little do you know you will pay for them to get better. The fact is that as i said drugs were the norm for me. But there's drugs and drugs. There's the one's that will get you high and make you see things in a different light. They are not all bad in moderation. There's the one's that will fuck your and other life around you. No one could ever say anything good about them not even a user.
    live Life meet People have Fun
    rickstar is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : May 2008
    Location : Cornwall, England
    Age : 32
    Posts : 1,338

    Default

    Light drugs i don't have an issue with, in moderation, same as light smokers and light drinkers. heavy smokers, drinkers and druggies i don't like. I think the NHS is fantastic but it is too easily abused by these people. I know i'm paying for them and i don't like it.

    Personally i've never touched a drug other than tobacco and alcohol, but then i joined up at the age of 16 and i guess until then i was quite sheltered because of the area i grew up in.
    fearny524 is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation : Penny_Lane's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Age : 29
    Posts : 255

    Default

    I'm definitely not endorsing meth - but things like "meth mouth" are not attributed to the drug itself, but instead to hygienic behaviors that go along with drug use and/or poverty.

    I always get irritated when people talk about drug use with this "just say no" mentality. If it were that easy, then there would be only a tiny percentage of the population addicted. There are a lot of other factors tied to drug use, especially those drugs like meth where you can make a mad profit with a small investment. Once again - I'm not advocating that we all cook up some meth to make money, but for some experiencing poverty, it might not look so bad.
    "We believe that it is fundamentally a radical political act to deprivatize sex. So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex... We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?" -- "The Ethical Slut", Easton & Liszt
    Penny_Lane is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Apr 2009
    Posts : 3,396

    Default

    Cheap pussy leave them alone
    David58 is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation : subkittehslut's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2009
    Location : southern us
    Posts : 314

    Default

    DRUGZ R COOL!!

    Haha... kidding. Anyone who's read my posts may have caught on to the fact that I smoke pot... a lot... and that I don't see anything wrong with it. However, to lump a poison like meth in with a plant like marijuana, as if they have anything in common but legal status, is the most ignorant thing one could do. I live in a semi-rural southern US area where meth use is widespread, and I can say from my own experiences that meth sucks. It takes cool people with potential and turns them into wastes of space, and fast. It makes you not care about anything or anyone but yourself... and only yourself in relation to how much you can use. That's the difference that the ignorant and ones who know better, but lie to further their own agenda(even if that's just backing up what the US has said all along... as deliberately wrong as they were) try not to touch on... meth, coke, heroin; that kinda shit creates a compulsion to use... known as addiction... that overrides a person's ability to make rational decisions and to even take care of themselves on the most basic levels. This is illustrated by the photos of "meth face" that you see... it does come from neglecting your personal hygeine, because all you care about is where your next bump is coming from. Anyone who speaks from real experience or actual research knows that by and large, marijuana smokers are nothing like that.

    Always have to add in my 2 cents in favor of pot legalization.
    Music = Life :: Maynard = God.

    "We are all brothers under the skin... and I, for one, would be willing to skin humanity to prove it." ~Ayn Rand

    Sapiosexual:
    (adj) a form of sexual orientation characterized by a strong attraction to intelligence in others, often regardless of gender and/or conventional attractiveness.

    ~*Verified XNXX Girl*~
    My Stories
    http://stories.xnxx.com/profile286610/
    subkittehslut is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : Doc Slim's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2008
    Location : NYC
    Posts : 754

    Default

    I have a bronze-age mentality when it comes to drugs; simple beer and marijuana. I don't need any of your C.E. drugs.
    You will always be a loser...
    And that's ok.
    Doc Slim is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : insanity6is1a6virtue's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2008
    Location : Ohio
    Age : 25
    Posts : 3,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David58 View Post
    Cheap pussy leave them alone
    So you're saying you support pre-teen prostitution and statutory rape?
    My old thread:http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=40958

    My new thread: http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=104926

    I belong to Twisted_Realitys.
    ,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,
    insanity6is1a6virtue is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : 83fordify's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2009
    Age : 23
    Posts : 1,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rickstar View Post
    But there's drugs and drugs.
    I think that this is quotable material.
    XnXX Nerd ForEver.


    GMT -8:00

    Do you want to be my friend?!?
    83fordify is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation : DarkPixie's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2009
    Posts : 303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by subkittehslut View Post
    DRUGZ R COOL!!

    Haha... kidding. Anyone who's read my posts may have caught on to the fact that I smoke pot... a lot... and that I don't see anything wrong with it. However, to lump a poison like meth in with a plant like marijuana, as if they have anything in common but legal status, is the most ignorant thing one could do. I live in a semi-rural southern US area where meth use is widespread, and I can say from my own experiences that meth sucks. It takes cool people with potential and turns them into wastes of space, and fast. It makes you not care about anything or anyone but yourself... and only yourself in relation to how much you can use. That's the difference that the ignorant and ones who know better, but lie to further their own agenda(even if that's just backing up what the US has said all along... as deliberately wrong as they were) try not to touch on... meth, coke, heroin; that kinda shit creates a compulsion to use... known as addiction... that overrides a person's ability to make rational decisions and to even take care of themselves on the most basic levels. This is illustrated by the photos of "meth face" that you see... it does come from neglecting your personal hygeine, because all you care about is where your next bump is coming from. Anyone who speaks from real experience or actual research knows that by and large, marijuana smokers are nothing like that.

    Always have to add in my 2 cents in favor of pot legalization.
    +1 x

    Old thread - No longer updated.

    The Psychotropic Demi-God
    DarkPixie is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Aug 2009
    Location : New Zealand
    Posts : 130

    Default

    P is like heroin on steroids. It is a mega problem in NZ now. Has been for the last few years. If you want an example, google Antony Dixon in NZ... and now - what a surprise, his son is in court on P related charges.
    darkest.kiwi.angel is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #16
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation : Greaterpain's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Location : Ont
    Posts : 30

    Default

    I've done a lot of drugs, clean now, but i used to be a mess. Meth is hands down the sketchiest one i've done. I would've fucked anne coulter while on meth.
    "A word to the wise is infuriating."
    -HST
    Greaterpain is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #17
    Happy be lucky
    Sexual orientation : rickstar's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Location : uk
    Age : 36
    Posts : 3,205

    Default

    Nice to see how people ageist drugs are not condoning them. I've been to Amsterdam many of actions met a lot of people out there to. I have always been surprised on how many people out there that don't smoke cannabis, or did but don't anymore. To me it says if something is in your face you make a choice to use it or not. When thing are hidden from you it is just human nature to want to explore. I was always told drugs are bad and never take any drugs. So naturally I wanted to try this thing that is so bad and make my own assumption. This lead me to other things but that was my choice not the fact that people say soft thing lead to harder stuff. I did for year try anything i came across. I can say with most drugs i've used, abused and then just said thats not for me. I feel that in some respect it's made me a better person i am today. I was a cunt that didn't care about anyone but my self. Now i'm a cunt that only cares about others. It just gave me a bigger view on life and helped me understand things that i was one sided about. I do feel that it had a big impact on my life some for good some for bad.
    live Life meet People have Fun
    rickstar is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #18
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation : subkittehslut's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2009
    Location : southern us
    Posts : 314

    Default

    Ahh, the old gateway argument... "pot is a gateway drug! It leads to harder stuff!" lol... well, it's actually true, in a way. But the one that qualifies under the definition they want to use for pot is actually alcohol... pot is only a gateway drug in that, because it is illegal, you end up consorting with real criminals oftentimes in order to get it. When you're in that kind of environment or situation, sometimes you get exposed to other drugs, and a hell of a lot of danger. But, if it was legal... no reason to deal with criminals to get it anymore, and the gateway theory *poofs*
    Music = Life :: Maynard = God.

    "We are all brothers under the skin... and I, for one, would be willing to skin humanity to prove it." ~Ayn Rand

    Sapiosexual:
    (adj) a form of sexual orientation characterized by a strong attraction to intelligence in others, often regardless of gender and/or conventional attractiveness.

    ~*Verified XNXX Girl*~
    My Stories
    http://stories.xnxx.com/profile286610/
    subkittehslut is offline Reply With Quote
  19. #19
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation : Penny_Lane's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Age : 29
    Posts : 255

    Default

    Technically the biggest gateway drugs are caffeine, nicotine and alcohol.
    "We believe that it is fundamentally a radical political act to deprivatize sex. So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex... We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?" -- "The Ethical Slut", Easton & Liszt
    Penny_Lane is offline Reply With Quote
  20. #20
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : Charles "Bad Boy" Bronson's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2009
    Location : Murder City
    Posts : 701

    Default

    I'm from Michigan and meth came here way later than other places and it is still not big here. I knew a kid in high school that somehow got his hands on some back in maybe 1997 and we were all like, "What is that shit and where the fuck did he get it?"

    That kid was always high on something, though. He hated sobriety.
    Charles "Bad Boy" Bronson is offline Reply With Quote
  21. #21
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : deadly_dalia's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2007
    Location : Hell
    Posts : 9,184

    Default

    Silly duck, that's for girls who have actually started prostituting themselves! For example, if 2% of teens start turning tricks, then most of THOSE 2% started at 11 or 13. It's NOTthat all of them start turning ticks at that age and not all of them are turning tricks at all. I know I didn't!
    DeadlyDalia
    deadly_dalia is offline Reply With Quote
  22. #22
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : May 2007
    Location : New Orleans
    Age : 24
    Posts : 80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Slim View Post
    I have a bronze-age mentality when it comes to drugs; simple beer and marijuana. I don't need any of your C.E. drugs.
    amen. toss the designer drugs to the curb. pot has never been attributed CONCLUSIVELY to death, except in maybe car wrecks, but cell phones have killed how many thousands of people too? its all about responsibility.

    back on track..maybe true but how would a 11-13 get meth? peddle their bike to the 40 y.o. dealer outside the roller rink? seems sorta odd. but idk. anyone got any numbers?
    Revenge is a dish best served Cold. Revenge is Sweet. REVENGE IS ICE CREAM!
    juggalo1212 is offline Reply With Quote
  23. #23
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : May 2007
    Posts : 215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rickstar View Post
    it also changes you appearance in a couple of months.
    ----- is offline Reply With Quote
  24. #24
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : DaddyLou's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2009
    Location : Whereever I hang my hat
    Posts : 104

    Default

    I say make all drugs legal. We'd save billions of dollars on the enforcement, we'd clean up much of the inner city crime by providing cheaper drugs, and we'd make billions in tax dollars. It's a win/win.
    DaddyLou is offline Reply With Quote
  25. #25
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 41,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLou View Post
    I say make all drugs legal. We'd save billions of dollars on the enforcement, we'd clean up much of the inner city crime by providing cheaper drugs, and we'd make billions in tax dollars. It's a win/win.
    You're an idiot if you think that. Pot is one thing, but the strong drugs, do you know a reason why more kids don't do them than do them now? Because they're illegal. There's too much to risk for some kids, and if they were legal, that wouldn't be the case.

    Secondly, how do you expect to clean up inner cities by legalizing drugs? Do you plan to actually remove all of the reasons people choose to do drugs so much in inner cities, or sell them, or get into gangs or any of that shit? Would you give them equal opportunities to the Middle America kids who roll through there just to buy drugs and shit like that? If the answer is no, then by doing that you are increasing the problem.
    baller16 is offline Reply With Quote
  26. #26
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : DaddyLou's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2009
    Location : Whereever I hang my hat
    Posts : 104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baller16 View Post
    You're an idiot if you think that. Pot is one thing, but the strong drugs, do you know a reason why more kids don't do them than do them now? Because they're illegal. There's too much to risk for some kids, and if they were legal, that wouldn't be the case.

    Secondly, how do you expect to clean up inner cities by legalizing drugs? Do you plan to actually remove all of the reasons people choose to do drugs so much in inner cities, or sell them, or get into gangs or any of that shit? Would you give them equal opportunities to the Middle America kids who roll through there just to buy drugs and shit like that? If the answer is no, then by doing that you are increasing the problem.
    Well, just because I disagree with you, I think that I'll refrain from calling you an idiot. However, if you don't think that these drugs rum rampant thru our schools already, you're mistaken. Bottom line is that if you are gonna do them, your gonna do them regardless of whether they are legal or not. But we spend billions every year trying to stop the unstoppable. And the very reason that we have the crime and violence in the inner cities is (in large part) due to the fact that the drugs are illegal. It spawns the crime and the violence. What crime does a gang do if they don't have to sell drugs on the street and get kids to mule for them if is legal? Legalizing the drugs takes away the crime and the violence. When all the drugs addicts kick the bucket, the problem is solved.
    DaddyLou is offline Reply With Quote
  27. #27
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : Anonomus's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2009
    Location : England, near Bournemouth
    Age : 25
    Posts : 803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foghat420 View Post
    Seen on TV that the average age to try Meth. is 11 to 13 ..
    Then another show about teen prositution ,, That most girls start turning tricks at 11 to 13 to pay for their Meth Habits ....

    So as for any one wanting to find a VIRGIN 11 to 13 is most likely out of luck LoL ..
    That sounds like total bullshit. Infact, I'm sure it is!
    If 11-13 is the AVERAGE age, then, especially considering I'm sure many, many people try meth for the first time MUCH older than that, to make that average correct you'd have to have a fuck load of, like, 4 year olds on meth.
    *disbelieving expression*


    Oh and...
    1) why the FUCK would we be wanting to find 11 year old virgins???
    2) as someone pointed out... just because people on meth at that age might, sometimes, turn to prostitution (still seems pretty unlikely to me) doesn't mean all kids that age are meth addicted prostitutes :/

    Quote Originally Posted by baller16 View Post
    You're an idiot if you think that. Pot is one thing, but the strong drugs, do you know a reason why more kids don't do them than do them now? Because they're illegal. There's too much to risk for some kids, and if they were legal, that wouldn't be the case.

    Secondly, how do you expect to clean up inner cities by legalizing drugs? Do you plan to actually remove all of the reasons people choose to do drugs so much in inner cities, or sell them, or get into gangs or any of that shit? Would you give them equal opportunities to the Middle America kids who roll through there just to buy drugs and shit like that? If the answer is no, then by doing that you are increasing the problem.
    I don't know why you give the reason kids don't try drugs as the fact that they're illegal. I do know that there is little to no evidence to back this up, and plenty to the contrary. If making them illegal meant people would be less likely to try them, you'd expect to see a correlation between legality and use (obviously taking into account other factors such as availability, excess income, etc, etc). There is no such correlation. You'd also expect to see countries legalising drugs seeing a concurrent rise in use. Again.... not what actually happens.

    Regarding 'cleaning up inner cities', erm... yes. If drugs were legal, kids wouldn't be selling them, or getting into any crime related drug problems, or having any problems with drug dealers. Coz if it's legal there wouldn't BE any drug dealers, assuming it were only available either through the government or through licensed sellers. Furthermore, it would be much easier to provide help to anyone with a drugs problem, both through medical institutions and through relevant caring groups: church, family, neighbourhood, w/e.... because if they were legal there would be a much more open and positive attitude to them, instead of it being hidden away and secret, so there's no help for addicts at all...
    ~
    Look I'm real: clicky ... So's she! more click. We both are! and again
    Happy to chat with nice, open minded people of any sexual orientation. Cyber? Maybe :/

    Our thread, come check us out Click for naked people!

    My stories: The Coach Journey (public, exhibitionism, stranger), Drunken Fun (gay, exhibitionism)
    Please click! :D more to come... feedback very much appreciated.
    Anonomus is offline Reply With Quote
  28. #28
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Apr 2009
    Posts : 3,396

    Default

    like seeing the crack girls working the streets.
    David58 is offline Reply With Quote
  29. #29
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 41,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLou View Post
    Well, just because I disagree with you, I think that I'll refrain from calling you an idiot. However, if you don't think that these drugs rum rampant thru our schools already, you're mistaken. Bottom line is that if you are gonna do them, your gonna do them regardless of whether they are legal or not. But we spend billions every year trying to stop the unstoppable. And the very reason that we have the crime and violence in the inner cities is (in large part) due to the fact that the drugs are illegal. It spawns the crime and the violence. What crime does a gang do if they don't have to sell drugs on the street and get kids to mule for them if is legal? Legalizing the drugs takes away the crime and the violence. When all the drugs addicts kick the bucket, the problem is solved.
    Anybody who has actually been on the inside of any of that shit knows that you're dead wrong. I mean really, I'm not even going to bother wasting my time explaining how wrong you are to you or Anonomous or anybody else who thinks like you.

    What the fuck do you think legalization is a magic wand or a whiteout pen or something?
    baller16 is offline Reply With Quote
  30. #30
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : DaddyLou's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2009
    Location : Whereever I hang my hat
    Posts : 104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baller16 View Post
    Anybody who has actually been on the inside of any of that shit knows that you're dead wrong. I mean really, I'm not even going to bother wasting my time explaining how wrong you are to you or Anonomous or anybody else who thinks like you.

    What the fuck do you think legalization is a magic wand or a whiteout pen or something?
    Maybe you should take your own advice and not waste your time (and mine) explaining what you think. I do have experience in this area and frankly, it's my opinion. You are entitlted to your own, however, it is a free country. Obviously there is no such thing as a magic wand. However, as Anonomous points out, the crime and violence associated with drug trafficing and the selling of drugs on the street would be virtually eliminated with the legalization of drugs. Not to mention the tax dollars made, as opposd to spent on the problem. Would there be other issues that would occur from the legalization? Sure there would. But as a vote for the lesser of two evils, I'll take the legalization route. Again, my opinion.
    DaddyLou is offline Reply With Quote
  31. #31
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 41,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLou View Post
    Maybe you should take your own advice and not waste your time (and mine) explaining what you think. I do have experience in this area and frankly, it's my opinion. You are entitlted to your own, however, it is a free country. Obviously there is no such thing as a magic wand. However, as Anonomous points out, the crime and violence associated with drug trafficing and the selling of drugs on the street would be virtually eliminated with the legalization of drugs. Not to mention the tax dollars made, as opposd to spent on the problem. Would there be other issues that would occur from the legalization? Sure there would. But as a vote for the lesser of two evils, I'll take the legalization route. Again, my opinion.
    And what experience would that be? Have you ever been in the shoes of the people who are born into that mess?
    baller16 is offline Reply With Quote
  32. #32
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Sep 2009
    Posts : 583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baller16 View Post
    You're an idiot if you think that...
    Baller the attack monkey, at it again! Starting right off with the insults!

    You people are fucking pitiful
    Major ComeT is offline Reply With Quote
  33. #33
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : DaddyLou's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2009
    Location : Whereever I hang my hat
    Posts : 104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baller16 View Post
    And what experience would that be? Have you ever been in the shoes of the people who are born into that mess?
    Shoes, no. Enforcement, yes. Maybe you just want to protect the rights of the drug lords that make millions on the backs of the users. lol It's big business to them. They would definitely have a problem with their livelihood being taked away.

    Anyway dude, the subject has bored me. It's far too serious of a topic for this site anyway. Enjoy your day.
    DaddyLou is offline Reply With Quote
  34. #34
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 41,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLou View Post
    Shoes, no. Enforcement, yes. Maybe you just want to protect the rights of the drug lords that make millions on the backs of the users. lol It's big business to them. They would definitely have a problem with their livelihood being taked away.

    Anyway dude, the subject has bored me. It's far too serious of a topic for this site anyway. Enjoy your day.
    Not good enough. You get to leave whenever you please, and only deal with surface issues that you chose to get involved in, therefore your opinion does not have any value.
    baller16 is offline Reply With Quote
  35. #35
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : DaddyLou's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2009
    Location : Whereever I hang my hat
    Posts : 104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baller16 View Post
    Not good enough. You get to leave whenever you please, and only deal with surface issues that you chose to get involved in, therefore your opinion does not have any value.
    That is also your opinion, which truely has no value to me. And yes, I do get to leave anytime I want, which is right now. I'll leave you with something my grandfather told me long ago though: "If you don't respect the person, there is no reason to respect their opinion". Like I said, have a nice day.
    DaddyLou is offline Reply With Quote
  36. #36
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 41,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLou View Post
    That is also your opinion, which truely has no value to me. And yes, I do get to leave anytime I want, which is right now. I'll leave you with something my grandfather told me long ago though: "If you don't respect the person, there is no reason to respect their opinion". Like I said, have a nice day.
    Saying you're going to leave for the second time.. Just do it already. And you know what I meant by you get to leave whenever you want so quit playing with words.

    I bet you don't even know why people have addictions in the first place do you? Or why those addictions happen more often in less privileged areas.
    baller16 is offline Reply With Quote
  37. #37
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Sep 2009
    Posts : 583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baller16 View Post
    I bet you don't even know why people have addictions in the first place do you? Or why those addictions happen more often in less privileged areas.
    Stop laying your failures on others, SON.

    You people are fucking pitiful
    Major ComeT is offline Reply With Quote
  38. #38
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : Anonomus's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2009
    Location : England, near Bournemouth
    Age : 25
    Posts : 803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baller16 View Post
    Anybody who has actually been on the inside of any of that shit knows that you're dead wrong. I mean really, I'm not even going to bother wasting my time explaining how wrong you are to you or Anonomous or anybody else who thinks like you.

    What the fuck do you think legalization is a magic wand or a whiteout pen or something?
    No, I certainly don't think it's a 'magic wand', or that legalisation would totally get rid of the problem(s). I do, however, strongly believe that it would improve the situation, probably a lot. And, seeing as the topic is 'legalisation', I assume by 'been on the inside' you mean you've first or second hand experience of what happens when drugs are legalised/decriminalised?
    You seem to ignore that inconvenient point that my arguments were based on evidence.... whereas you just take the easy option of deciding that anyway who thinks the way we do (ie anyone that disagrees with you?) is wrong.
    ~
    Look I'm real: clicky ... So's she! more click. We both are! and again
    Happy to chat with nice, open minded people of any sexual orientation. Cyber? Maybe :/

    Our thread, come check us out Click for naked people!

    My stories: The Coach Journey (public, exhibitionism, stranger), Drunken Fun (gay, exhibitionism)
    Please click! :D more to come... feedback very much appreciated.
    Anonomus is offline Reply With Quote
  39. #39
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : Norty Dog's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2009
    Posts : 845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baller16 View Post
    Saying you're going to leave for the second time.. Just do it already. And you know what I meant by you get to leave whenever you want so quit playing with words.

    I bet you don't even know why people have addictions in the first place do you? Or why those addictions happen more often in less privileged areas.
    After the very briefest glances through this thread, why am I not surprised that you're here spouting your knowledge of the truth of the world inside your dim-witted head? Do you personally know any whores at all? Have you ever fucked one? What about meth addicts? Hang out with any of them? I really doubt it. You come from a highly privileged background compared to many. You're like some kind of freak whose trying to impose his opinions on others as facts. Pathetic weak brained children never accept the fact that there really are others on the planet who know more than them.
    Norty Dog is offline Reply With Quote
  40. #40
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Apr 2009
    Posts : 3,396

    Default

    Any more pictures of crack hoes?
    David58 is offline Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off