XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sexuality
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
  1. #1
    Newcumer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Posts : 3

    Exclamation Need Help From Women That Have Been Raped

    Yeah I need help from any women that has been raped/ any guy that has helped with a women that has been raped.

    Ok I don't know where to start but I'll try my best for you to understand. My girlfriend was raped at the age of 9 (she's 17 now) by her aunts boyfriend at the time. Her family does not she was raped so the cops or rape help people were never involued at all. Well any way her aunt breaks up with the boyfriend after a few years. And my GF never had to deal with him again. Well that is what she thoght, now her aunt and the guy that raped her just got back together a few weeks ago. She just found out like 2 days ago. She has just been keeping all of her feeling bottled up and never really talked about it. When she told me, I just went OH SHIT THIS IS BAD. She's asking me what she should do. I really don't know what to do or say cause I never had to deal with something like this. She does not want to ever she this guy again. Also she is asking me if she should tell her aunt, I'm like I think that would be the best to do but I don't know. I love my grilfriend so very much and I want yo help her out as much as I can. Can someone, anyone help me so I can help her. What do I say, what do I do to help her?
    babae73 is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : B.B.T.T's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2009
    Posts : 187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babae73 View Post
    Yeah I need help from any women that has been raped/ any guy that has helped with a women that has been raped.

    Ok I don't know where to start but I'll try my best for you to understand. My girlfriend was raped at the age of 9 (she's 17 now) by her aunts boyfriend at the time. Her family does not she was raped so the cops or rape help people were never involued at all. Well any way her aunt breaks up with the boyfriend after a few years. And my GF never had to deal with him again. Well that is what she thoght, now her aunt and the guy that raped her just got back together a few weeks ago. She just found out like 2 days ago. She has just been keeping all of her feeling bottled up and never really talked about it. When she told me, I just went OH SHIT THIS IS BAD. She's asking me what she should do. I really don't know what to do or say cause I never had to deal with something like this. She does not want to ever she this guy again. Also she is asking me if she should tell her aunt, I'm like I think that would be the best to do but I don't know. I love my grilfriend so very much and I want yo help her out as much as I can. Can someone, anyone help me so I can help her. What do I say, what do I do to help her?
    She needs to come out and tell her family so they know what a scumbag this guy is. I'm sure her aunt wouldn't stay with him after that comes out.
    B.B.T.T is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    sex kitten
    Sexual orientation : Nympho's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Location : In my husbands bed, Canada (East Coast)
    Age : 26
    Posts : 5,364

    Default

    Yep.
    Offer to be there for her for support, and encourage her to tell her family members.
    Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960






    Nympho is online now Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Newcumer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Posts : 3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nympho View Post
    Yep.
    Offer to be there for her for support, and encourage her to tell her family members.
    Thats what I have been telling her to do. Also I don't think her aunt would stay with the guy if she knew as well.

    What other encouragings should I say to her?
    babae73 is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2008
    Posts : 600

    Default

    p.med you with some info!
    daddy4adaughter is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Location : Wisconsin
    Posts : 361

    Default

    I'm a writer of crime drama and according to my research, like most girls (especially girls that were raped at such a young age) that don't report the crime don't do it for several reasons. The number one reason is that they don't think that anybody will believe them. Sometimes they are threatened. A select few just plain don't want to live through the trauma of reliving their experience. Some are afraid that the police won't do anything about it. Your girlfriend was probably told that her parents wouldn't believe her. You are taking a huge step in just believing her. Encouraging her to do something will most likely require her to believe that people are going to act. She should expect an uphill battle. It will be a frightening experience but in the end, especially if he's convicted she'll know that he'll never be able to hurt another child. Your girlfriend might not even be his only victim. Contrary to popular belief, only his victims can stop him and as long as they remain silent, he's got total control over them!
    Isawred is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Newcumer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Posts : 3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isawred View Post
    I'm a writer of crime drama and according to my research, like most girls (especially girls that were raped at such a young age) that don't report the crime don't do it for several reasons. The number one reason is that they don't think that anybody will believe them. Sometimes they are threatened. A select few just plain don't want to live through the trauma of reliving their experience. Some are afraid that the police won't do anything about it. Your girlfriend was probably told that her parents wouldn't believe her. You are taking a huge step in just believing her. Encouraging her to do something will most likely require her to believe that people are going to act. She should expect an uphill battle. It will be a frightening experience but in the end, especially if he's convicted she'll know that he'll never be able to hurt another child. Your girlfriend might not even be his only victim. Contrary to popular belief, only his victims can stop him and as long as they remain silent, he's got total control over them!
    Yeah I'm going to help her anyway I can. I can tell by the way her eyes look that she not lieing about this. And I'm going to make sure people are going to act to this and that something can be done.
    babae73 is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Screaming Infidelities
    Sexual orientation : ThunderedEchoes's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2007
    Location : The Distant Stars
    Posts : 5,330

    Default

    Odd she's not fixated on rape fantasy.
    My Stories:
    Incest: Perverted Dad
    Rape: Rachael
    Lust: Forbidden
    ThunderedEchoes is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Posts : 751

    Default

    Get her to tell her family first, if she's not comfortable telling her aunt directly maybe try telling her mum first and asking her mum to tell her aunt. Offer to be there with her when she tells people to support her.

    Secondly, get her to go and see her GP about it and he should be able to refer her to someone who can help her come to terms and cope with what she went through. She may be reluctant to bring things back but if she's been keeping it all bottled up for so long my personal opinion is that it will be in her best interests to talk about it. Again, make sure that you offer to be there if she wants you to be, having you support her will help immensely.
    SWBarbie is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Feb 2009
    Location : north dakota, usa
    Posts : 145

    Default

    dude tell ehr she is old enough to go to the cops alone but you need to go with her. Her aunts connection to the bf will make it harder for her to file a report get that shit reported the thing is the evidense will be hard to find since she was raped at nine. Go get it reported be the hero put his ass in jail!!!!!!!!!
    Michealjo2008 is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Feb 2009
    Location : Lower Mainland, BC
    Posts : 1,220

    Default

    This is very valuable advice, but I think you need support that is closer to home. Is there a rape crisis service near you?

    Likely she needs to speak with another woman who has been raped and worked through it. I know it may be very difficult for her to open up to anyone else, but unless she does she will continue to be tormented by what happened. She needs to know people can help. Rape is definitely a crime with many victims, unless the main victim can come out and admit the crime that occurred!


    Quote Originally Posted by Isawred View Post
    I'm a writer of crime drama and according to my research, like most girls (especially girls that were raped at such a young age) that don't report the crime don't do it for several reasons. The number one reason is that they don't think that anybody will believe them. Sometimes they are threatened. A select few just plain don't want to live through the trauma of reliving their experience. Some are afraid that the police won't do anything about it. Your girlfriend was probably told that her parents wouldn't believe her. You are taking a huge step in just believing her. Encouraging her to do something will most likely require her to believe that people are going to act. She should expect an uphill battle. It will be a frightening experience but in the end, especially if he's convicted she'll know that he'll never be able to hurt another child. Your girlfriend might not even be his only victim. Contrary to popular belief, only his victims can stop him and as long as they remain silent, he's got total control over them!
    Charlie_creamer is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Aug 2009
    Location : California
    Age : 23
    Posts : 49

    Default

    1. Buy a chainsaw.
    2. Find man in question.
    3. Shove chainsaw up his butt sideways.
    4. Turn it on.
    5. ????
    6. PROFIT!!!

    Men who rape women should be tortured to death. Fuck!
    Do you want to lick me?
    iXenomorph is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Bisexual magnacarta's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2009
    Location : croatia, zagreb
    Age : 27
    Posts : 1,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iXenomorph View Post
    1. Buy a chainsaw.
    2. Find man in question.
    3. Shove chainsaw up his butt sideways.
    4. Turn it on.
    5. ????
    6. PROFIT!!!

    Men who rape women should be tortured to death. Fuck!
    i dont agree with u, my idea is firs give them something so that they cant die (some magic stuff) and then torure him to death, forever end ever and ever... while hanging by his balls taht r licket by a goat while salted water drips on them...

    argh just kill him, slowly...
    magnacarta is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Oct 2008
    Location : Sydney Australia,We live on a 5 acre property
    Age : 21
    Posts : 376

    Default Tell her to open up about it now

    I know this will be hard, but she needs to open up about it. Both my late wife and her sister were raped by an uncle they were sent to live with, when their mother died.He would go into their rooms to kiss them goodnight and fondle them to start with. They complained to the aunt who was a sister to their mother , but she told them not to make trouble as they had given them a home. Both my late wife and her sister had mental problems in later life .. PLEASE get her help now, the pain never goes away.. Contact me if you want..
    Samantha James is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    Siren of the Seaway Site Moderator
    Sexual orientation : ejls's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2008
    Location : Anywhere I want
    Posts : 40,484

    Default

    There is a lot of free help out there (Rape Crisis Centers) and its confidential. She should talk to her doctor. He's required to keep her confidence if she is not comfortable telling her family yet. Or he can aid her in approaching them. You're a good man for supporting her.

    "Lost and Found Love" by Erika Snow is now available on Amazon and smashwords.
    Calling All Writers Creator, CAW 1, 5, 10, 14 & 16 Winner
    MODERATOR-Making the world safe for pure porn
    ejls is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #16
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : *honestyonly*'s Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2009
    Age : 38
    Posts : 109

    Default

    Why does everyone presume the girl needs counselling? Maybe she is coping just fine and it's only the reappearance of the bf that's the issue. The whole counselling scenario, in my opinion, can cause more problems than it solves. Sometimes we have to work through things ourselves to stop being a victim.

    *HO*

    *honestyonly* is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #17
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : Norty Dog's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2009
    Posts : 845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magnacarta View Post
    i dont agree with u, my idea is firs give them something so that they cant die (some magic stuff) and then torure him to death, forever end ever and ever... while hanging by his balls taht r licket by a goat while salted water drips on them...

    argh just kill him, slowly...
    Some magic stuff? Unicorn sperm? Wizard spit?
    Norty Dog is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #18
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Posts : 44

    Default

    My girlfriend went through much the same thing. She told my once, when we'd been going out for about a year, and to be honest I've been too afraid to bring it up again. She got so upset talking about it the first time, and that was just IMing. But back to the point at hand. If she doesn't want to talk about it that you shouldn't make her. Just let the bastard know that you know, and see what he does. Just the fear of being turned in should make him fuck-off sharpish.
    Yazan is offline Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off