XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sex Stories
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    Newcumer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2010
    Posts : 5

    Default legality of "under age" sex stories

    Hi, I have visited this site for videos every once in a while for the past year or so. Its a great site but I am concerned about certain stories posted here. I only actually visited the story section 4 or 5 months ago and of course I came across the "young" sub section. These stories revolve around fucking underage boys and girls. My grandmother and her side of the family was plagued by molestation and incest and such. After reading many of these stories I am very troubled that they can actually influence a man or woman's sexual interest in real life. Because of my own experience with my family's history, this greatly disturbs me. For this reason I am deciding to abandon this site. Now i'm actually worried about legal repercussions of reading such material. I understand our first amendment but on no other site for sexual literature have I come across stories so extreme!! Does anyone have thoughts on this?


    Also, in relation to "young" stories, what is the deal with xnxx's front page videos? I see that the front page mixes up different taste but i notice alot of porn with pedophilic themes. Or perhaps I only notice them more after being troubled by the pedo stories.....any thoughts on this topic would be appreciated. thx
    duckfats is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : Charles "Bad Boy" Bronson's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2009
    Location : Murder City
    Posts : 701

    Default

    Did your grandma's dad read a lot of porn stories on the internet or something?
    Charles "Bad Boy" Bronson is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Posts : 19

    Default

    Porn (and sex stories probably count too) actually leads to a reduction in sex crimes and the like, and legal child porn may lead to a reduction in sex crimes against children (when not counting the making of the child porn, at least). http://www.the-scientist.com/article/display/57169/

    The basic theory is that if you have an outlet for these feelings, you might feel less of a need to go out and act on them.
    mous is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Siren of the Seaway Site Moderator
    Sexual orientation : ejls's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2008
    Location : Anywhere I want
    Posts : 40,848

    Default

    The underage stories you read are fantasy. These people do not exist; no one is being abused; no one is being hurt; no one is suffering. Works of fiction are protected. You can't penalize imagination.

    "Lost and Found Love" by Erika Snow is now available on Amazon and smashwords.
    Calling All Writers Creator, CAW 1, 5, 10, 14 & 16 Winner
    MODERATOR-Making the world safe for pure porn
    ejls is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : donb9033's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Posts : 2,611

    Default

    I personally don't think porn, child or otherwise, has any affect on a person. Assholes are assholes no matter what they read. If a man (or woman) has the ability to control any potentially harmful desires then reading porn will not destroy that ability. If they have no control, reading porn will not turn them loose - they are already loose. Porn is entertainment, plain and simple. Assholes who molest kids are assholes anyway - even without the internet. Thinking otherwise is typical of our enlightened 'big-government' leaders. Now, you want to talk about assholes - there they are.

    Sorry, I just had to get it off my chest.
    donb9033 is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : ole_crannon's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2009
    Posts : 119

    Lightbulb If you have a problem, then don't read them...

    Quote Originally Posted by duckfats View Post
    Hi, I have visited this site for videos every once in a while for the past year or so. Its a great site but I am concerned about certain stories posted here. I only actually visited the story section 4 or 5 months ago and of course I came across the "young" sub section. These stories revolve around fucking underage boys and girls. My grandmother and her side of the family was plagued by molestation and incest and such. After reading many of these stories I am very troubled that they can actually influence a man or woman's sexual interest in real life. Because of my own experience with my family's history, this greatly disturbs me. For this reason I am deciding to abandon this site. Now i'm actually worried about legal repercussions of reading such material. I understand our first amendment but on no other site for sexual literature have I come across stories so extreme!! Does anyone have thoughts on this?


    Also, in relation to "young" stories, what is the deal with xnxx's front page videos? I see that the front page mixes up different taste but i notice alot of porn with pedophilic themes. Or perhaps I only notice them more after being troubled by the pedo stories.....any thoughts on this topic would be appreciated. thx
    Could I just direct you to my answer to a similar post http://forum.xnxx.com/showpost.php?p...9&postcount=16 , which seems to be the same thing posted weekly or monthly over and over again by clueless newbies who don't read the FAQ's or rules, or don't have the mental capability to actually comprehend what they read.

    Please, go read that post so we all don't have to waste the time and bandwidth repeating the same thing over and over. After all, you claim to have been visiting this site - a PORN site - for a year, yet this is your first post after just having just signed up, probably today.

    If reading that doesn't answer your questions, let me know. I'll be glad to try to point you to the exit. And to where you can find the definitions of "psychological defense mechanisms".

    And by the way, do you even know what country this website is hosted in and what laws it falls under, considering your stated concern for "legality"?

    I didn't think so...
    ole_crannon is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : donb9033's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Posts : 2,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ole_crannon View Post
    Could I just direct you to my answer to a similar post http://forum.xnxx.com/showpost.php?p...9&postcount=16 , which seems to be the same thing posted weekly or monthly over and over again by clueless newbies who don't read the FAQ's or rules, or don't have the mental capability to actually comprehend what they read.

    Please, go read that post so we all don't have to waste the time and bandwidth repeating the same thing over and over. After all, you claim to have been visiting this site - a PORN site - for a year, yet this is your first post after just having just signed up, probably today.

    If reading that doesn't answer your questions, let me know. I'll be glad to try to point you to the exit. And to where you can find the definitions of "psychological defense mechanisms".

    And by the way, do you even know what country this website is hosted in and what laws it falls under, considering your stated concern for "legality"?

    I didn't think so...
    You've done it ole, you've improved my mood immensely. I did go to the post you referenced and was mightily impressed. It seems that the asshole you were addressing in that post and the asshole who started this thread are both attempting to enter a battle of wits while half-armed.

    Your eloquence is a source of joy to me, especially when used in this manner.
    donb9033 is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Newcumer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2010
    Posts : 5

    Default

    ole crannon, thank you for directing me to the older post you commented to. On videos, my only observation was a seemingly disproportionate number of pedophilic themed videos on xnxx's homepage. (stuff with teenys and teddie bears in it lol) Homepage videos change daily so it could've been just a coincidence. But for instance, last night before i registered I saw a Max Hardcore video on the homepage and could not watch 10 seconds of it LOL i swear i almost threw up. And yes, I understand no one forces me to watch anything. I am simply making an innocent observation that recently the videos on this site just seem a little more on the edge than when i first started visting a while back ago. I was very shocked by that video and wasnt surprised to learn that that man is serving time for the extreme videos he produced.

    Now in regards to the stories. I did know that xnxx is based in america. Thats why I reference our First amendment. I included legality in my thread title in hopes to leave an open discussion about potential legal repercussion. I wasn't contradicting myself. If you live in the american and are familiar with our laws then maybe you will agree with me that the legal system is extremely convoluted and often difficult to absorb when accounting for federal state and local levels. Its ever changing.

    I haven't been on the site in a few months because i moved states and am usually not that active on internet forums. So sorry that I waited so long to register.

    "psychological defense mechanisms". Look, if you had trouble reading my post, I acknowledge our inherent right to write whatever the hell we want. and i defend it and love it! But do i have a psychological issue wanting to engage in a friendly discussion about a sexual matter?? I apologize if i offended you.

    p.s i wasnt serious about abandoning the site. i just got a little uncomfortable at that moment.
    duckfats is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight
    Join Date : May 2009
    Location : On my way out the door.
    Posts : 2,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mous View Post
    Porn (and sex stories probably count too) actually leads to a reduction in sex crimes and the like, and legal child porn may lead to a reduction in sex crimes against children (when not counting the making of the child porn, at least). http://www.the-scientist.com/article/display/57169/

    The basic theory is that if you have an outlet for these feelings, you might feel less of a need to go out and act on them.
    Thank you! I've been looking for some actual evidence of exactly this. Too many people look at underage stories and think, "anyone who reads this stuff is going to go out and rape a little girl next week." I've always tried to argue that that's not necessarily the case, and outlawing this type of stuff might actually be more harmful than keeping it legal. But until now, it's all just been a "we don't know anything, so until we do, we might as well go with free speech" type argument.

    Finally a bit of ammunition against the closed-minded (though admittedly well-intentioned) morons who keep arguing the same thing over and over again without any evidence to back it up.

    No, I'm not referring to anyone in particular.
    Daddycums is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : donb9033's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Posts : 2,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddycums View Post
    No, I'm not referring to anyone in particular.
    Except in the government.

    If it seems that I have become somewhat anti-government: surprise, surprise - I've been this way a long time, but recent events have caused me to be even more anti-statist.

    Peace to us all, even though it might be fleeting.
    donb9033 is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : ole_crannon's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2009
    Posts : 119

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by duckfats View Post
    But for instance, last night before i registered I saw a Max Hardcore video on the homepage and could not watch 10 seconds of it LOL i swear i almost threw up. And yes, I understand no one forces me to watch anything. I am simply making an innocent observation that recently the videos on this site just seem a little more on the edge than when i first started visting a while back ago. I was very shocked by that video and wasnt surprised to learn that that man is serving time for the extreme videos he produced.
    You come to a PORN site for a year and then "almost threw up" looking at a video on it? I'm seriously amazed at your chutzpah. Or naivete. And/or hypocrisy.

    I'm sure you have no idea why he is in prison either. In few words, basically because of intolerant hypocrites like you.
    Now in regards to the stories. I did know that xnxx is based in america. Thats why I reference our First amendment. I included legality in my thread title in hopes to leave an open discussion about potential legal repercussion. I wasn't contradicting myself. If you live in the american and are familiar with our laws then maybe you will agree with me that the legal system is extremely convoluted and often difficult to absorb when accounting for federal state and local levels. Its ever changing.
    Quite convoluted. But again, you obviously have not read many of the laws or court decisions regarding First Amendment cases. As I've pointed out, people post the same basic drivel that you did, week after week, month after month, trying to dredge up some kind of reaction. I didn't have anything else to do so I broke my own rule of "not feeding the Trolls" and responded to your post. And I responded to what your wrote, not what you think you know.
    I haven't been on the site in a few months because i moved states and am usually not that active on internet forums. So sorry that I waited so long to register.
    Excuse, not a reason.
    "psychological defense mechanisms". Look, if you had trouble reading my post, I acknowledge our inherent right to write whatever the hell we want. and i defend it and love it! But do i have a psychological issue wanting to engage in a friendly discussion about a sexual matter?? I apologize if i offended you.

    p.s i wasnt serious about abandoning the site. i just got a little uncomfortable at that moment.
    I didn't have any problem reading your post and understanding what you wrote. Go look up defense mechanisms. Read, learn. Maybe you will find out why you were "shocked" and upset by things others don't seem to have the same problems with.

    I always love to watch bigots acknowledge and "defend" our inherent rights, but then in the next breath/sentence, advocate curtailing those exact rights.

    So you don't think you have psychological hangups about the subject matter at hand?
    My grandmother and her side of the family was plagued by molestation and incest and such. After reading many of these stories I am very troubled that they can actually influence a man or woman's sexual interest in real life. Because of my own experience with my family's history, this greatly disturbs me. For this reason I am deciding to abandon this site. Now i'm actually worried... i notice alot of porn with pedophilic themes
    Those are YOUR words. Don't ask ME if you have a problem. Read your own words. Words mean things. I only read what YOU wrote. Sorry, it doesn't read to me like you were looking to "engage in a friendly discussion".

    Besides the fact that this really isn't probably the correct part of the forum for you to post this type of rant in. Of course, if you were really "troubled" and "disturbed", you could have searched out the vast numbers of threads on the same topic and read the responses to them and posted there. This part of the forum is for "sex stories", not general discussion of the legality or supposed illegality or your disturbed reactions to the content.

    That someone might take "offense" at your 1) looking like an ignorant newbie (new join date) who 2) didn't look for existing similar subject threads and post there and 3) posted to the wrong forum, gee, ya think?
    but on no other site for sexual literature have I come across stories so extreme!!
    Are you REALLY that naive?? You obviously are a newbie. There are tons of places that have almost the same type of stories this site has. They may not have forums for discussions, or voting/ranking/commenting, but... no, seriously, are you THAT naive?

    My apologies to all others for "feeding the Troll".
    ole_crannon is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : Magno's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2010
    Posts : 110

    Default

    nah some of them want to have sex at early age
    Magno is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : donb9033's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Posts : 2,611

    Default

    Yeah, what ole said.
    donb9033 is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Posts : 20

    Default

    Is there any need to be such an incredible dick to someone who is just trying to engage in a conversation?
    fuck8286 is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jul 2009
    Posts : 33

    Default

    I do not wish to incur the wrath of Mr crannon so I would like to start by saying that I do not believe there should be censorship on this site. However talking from personal experiences it is far easier to commit a crime if you can make it socially excitable in your own mind. While the stories here are fantasy and I am completely ok with them they could encourage behaviour. Many paedophiles would never offend if they didn’t find a place that accepts them on the internet, I don’t think this site does that by itself, but it is a reasonable point to think upon even if all you think is “that is total crap”. Also some of the stories could be considered triggering to someone who is already deviant but with the amount of effort they have to go into to find them they are looking to be triggered.

    As for the legal talk the site owners are covered by where the server is, you can read what you want anywhere in the states and the uk, writing there are a few limits depending on where you live but only if you are trying to insight someone to a crime. Unless you are e-mailing someone you know to be a sex offender with it saying “you should go out and do this” you are pretty much covered.

    Also have you seen some of the stuff they are putting on the front page of the videos, some of it is quite twisted even if the preview bit should tell you before you watch it.

    Regards Rave
    CallMeRave is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #16
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Posts : 61

    Default

    Just to put my two cents in here...

    I could stomache some of the stories with those around the age 12-16, some of which were beautifuly written of childhood romance and not all that vile. But there have been a few stories here that included an infant around 1 yr old that I just couldnt take it. Now sure I stopped reading after I realized it was not my cup of tea yet I myself couldnt help feeling like the story should be deleted and the author smacked some sense into. The worse part is that the image of my 8 month old child popped into my head to relate to the story when I read it and I wanted to punch myself in the face. Couldnt help my subconscious its what happens when we read stories and in a way it influences our life or past memories. Maybe its just me that feels that way, maybe its useless to argue that some of us have those dark fantasies of going to bed with a preteen, but maybe just maybe there should be a limit to how dark we fantasize.
    CuriousKat is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #17
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,856

    Default You want to know what I think?

    I think that the OP is just an attention whore who posted this solely for the number of responses he knew it would generate.
    Why do these people always feel the need to announce that they are "thinking" about leaving the site because they find underage stories SO disturbing?
    Just go already, and don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #18
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight
    Join Date : May 2009
    Location : On my way out the door.
    Posts : 2,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousKat View Post
    Just to put my two cents in here...

    I could stomache some of the stories with those around the age 12-16, some of which were beautifuly written of childhood romance and not all that vile. But there have been a few stories here that included an infant around 1 yr old that I just couldnt take it. Now sure I stopped reading after I realized it was not my cup of tea yet I myself couldnt help feeling like the story should be deleted and the author smacked some sense into. The worse part is that the image of my 8 month old child popped into my head to relate to the story when I read it and I wanted to punch myself in the face. Couldnt help my subconscious its what happens when we read stories and in a way it influences our life or past memories. Maybe its just me that feels that way, maybe its useless to argue that some of us have those dark fantasies of going to bed with a preteen, but maybe just maybe there should be a limit to how dark we fantasize.
    I agree that there are some pretty disturbing stories here. And sometimes when I come across that kind of story I have the same emotional reaction. However, we have to let reason prevail. I'd rather have the sickos write these stories instead of acting them out in real life. Let them have an outlet for their fantasies that does no harm (other than to raise the blood pressure of people like you and me).
    Daddycums is offline Reply With Quote
  19. #19
    Newcumer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2010
    Posts : 5

    Default

    I didn't have any problem reading your post and understanding what you wrote. Go look up defense mechanisms. Read, learn. Maybe you will find out why you were "shocked" and upset by things others don't seem to have the same problems with.
    Please correct me if i'm wrong. Are you suggesting that I am some kind of social deviant for expressing shock at reading a story about fucking a 1 year old, a toddler, a 6 or 7 year old child? Ole Crannon, I have read the stories posted here. Im not making this stuff up. I would not start this thread without actually reading the stories in their entirety.

    I always love to watch bigots acknowledge and "defend" our inherent rights, but then in the next breath/sentence, advocate curtailing those exact rights.
    Where in my original post did i advocate curtailing one's inherent right to author a fictional story? I asked the forum information on legal repercussions.

    So you don't think you have psychological hangups about the subject matter at hand?
    Those are YOUR words. Don't ask ME if you have a problem. Read your own words. Words mean things. I only read what YOU wrote. Sorry, it doesn't read to me like you were looking to "engage in a friendly discussion.
    You think i have psychological hangups about the subject matter?? Look, millions of americans can spend money to watch SAW and happily label torture as entertainment. Am I the wierdo to call it disgusting because I dont fit within the majority? Hey, I'm not afraid to expose myself to disgusting movies and stories. But when I express a negative opinion of it you call it a psychological defense mechanism?

    Allow me to conclude. For some ODD reason, I naturally find the reality of children in the world being molested abhorrent. When I read these fantasy stories written by men and women I feel the same as i do when viewing hardcore war footage. Its cold stuff. But its stuff that we all must expose ourselves to for an understanding of how things are in reality. Afterward we then decide rationally whether its good or bad. I've made my personal decision (its an emphatic bad lol). I was never molested as a child. As I've said my experience is limited to listening to first hand accounts by my Granny and her siblings. I started the thread to gather thoughts and opinions on this particular mind frame. Ole Crannon, my original post invited thoughts and opinions about my topic. If you are not comfortable with open discussion why waste your time? Stop feeding the troll.

    p.s i hope i did the quote commands correctly LOL!! I rarely participate in forums. so forgive me lol
    duckfats is offline Reply With Quote
  20. #20
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight
    Join Date : May 2009
    Location : On my way out the door.
    Posts : 2,104

    Default

    Okay, okay, everyone take a chill pill.

    I think this is yet another case of people misunderstanding a post on the internet and blowing it way out of proportion.

    duckfats' original post makes the following points:

    1. He doesn't like stories about kids having sex. (Fair enough. Anyone who frequents porn sites shouldn't judge anyone on their tastes)

    2. He wonders whether they might influence someone's sexual interest in real life. (He uses the word "troubled" where perhaps he should have used "worried." If you read it like that, he's asking a question, not making a statement)

    3. His family has had some bad experiences.

    4. He wonders whether some of the more extreme stories are legal.

    5. He also wonders whether some of the more extreme videos are legal.

    6. He claims he's going to leave this site. (He later changed his mind)

    Nowhere does he advocate any kind of censorship. In fact, he said he would do exactly what we are always telling the people who DO advocate censorship to do: If you don't like it, leave. Don't spoil it for the rest of us.

    I think we're getting up in arms over nothing. Yes, we have had other people attack the site and the material on it, but duckfats is not one of them. He's simply asking our opinions.
    Daddycums is offline Reply With Quote
  21. #21
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : scotchncoke's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2006
    Location : Australia
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,470

    Default

    I'd like to punch Ol_Crannon in the face and push his nose up into his scull.First of all sending me to a useless link if your going to send a link make it valid not your opinion tool.
    I haven't seen any videos on the xnxx site with underage content EVER not even questionable.
    The sex stories however are disputible depending on which country you are from.
    Underage stories which I will never agree with regardless of the argument prevents child molestation,Bullshit.
    That's like saying look at porn and you won't want to have sex either with yourself or with another person.
    On another note it's like saying people are born bad,as I look at my one year old child and say "guess what buddy your going to grow up to be a burglar,a robber,a murderer,a rapist a child molester sorry mate ".It's not my fault,society made him/her bad.
    Now how is that possible if he/she is not influenced by his/her surroundings,do I restrict what they see and do?
    Is it freedom of speech,What is freedom of speech,Nowhere do I see the right of human literature.
    It is different from and not to be confused with the concept of freedom of thought.
    Perception of Reality:The world is but a stage and you are all the players in it!

    If I was a carpenter could I screw you to the bed?
    scotchncoke is offline Reply With Quote
  22. #22
    Charming, Sexy, Unique and Priceless..
    Sexual orientation : chris4sylvia's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2006
    Location : Bad Ischl, AUSTRIA.......
    Age : 51
    Posts : 3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duckfats View Post
    ole crannon, thank you for directing me to the older post you commented to. On videos, my only observation was a seemingly disproportionate number of pedophilic themed videos on xnxx's homepage. (stuff with teenys and teddie bears in it lol) Homepage videos change daily so it could've been just a coincidence. But for instance, last night before i registered I saw a Max Hardcore video on the homepage and could not watch 10 seconds of it LOL i swear i almost threw up. And yes, I understand no one forces me to watch anything. I am simply making an innocent observation that recently the videos on this site just seem a little more on the edge than when i first started visting a while back ago. I was very shocked by that video and wasnt surprised to learn that that man is serving time for the extreme videos he produced.

    Now in regards to the stories. I did know that xnxx is based in america. Thats why I reference our First amendment. I included legality in my thread title in hopes to leave an open discussion about potential legal repercussion. I wasn't contradicting myself. If you live in the american and are familiar with our laws then maybe you will agree with me that the legal system is extremely convoluted and often difficult to absorb when accounting for federal state and local levels. Its ever changing.

    I haven't been on the site in a few months because i moved states and am usually not that active on internet forums. So sorry that I waited so long to register.

    "psychological defense mechanisms". Look, if you had trouble reading my post, I acknowledge our inherent right to write whatever the hell we want. and i defend it and love it! But do i have a psychological issue wanting to engage in a friendly discussion about a sexual matter?? I apologize if i offended you.

    p.s i wasnt serious about abandoning the site. i just got a little uncomfortable at that moment.

    Not 100% sure on this, but I should think 1 of our mods, or eagle-eyed forum members will correct me if wrong...
    XNXX servers are based in The Netherlands (HOLLAND), this is why there are NO BEASTALITY pics on the site, because this practise is ILLEGAL in Holland....Also it is Dutch law that prevails, and freedom of speech....
    As quoted by a fellow member of this forum... "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it..."
    As posted by 33blacknshym..."I mistook your incest story to be an underage story, so I apologizes for that!"
    As posted by Billblondel344...Chris, I agree with you this one time..Bill
    As posted by Distant Lover...I have a confession to make, I have never read The Bell Curve..
    chris4sylvia is online now Reply With Quote
  23. #23
    Newcumer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2009
    Posts : 1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mous View Post
    Porn (and sex stories probably count too) actually leads to a reduction in sex crimes and the like, and legal child porn may lead to a reduction in sex crimes against children (when not counting the making of the child porn, at least) (link removed).

    The basic theory is that if you have an outlet for these feelings, you might feel less of a need to go out and act on them.
    While that could be true (not saying it is), you have to remember there is more than one type of child story in here.

    First off, we have the cutie teen romance, between a teen and another teen. No harm no foul there, as far as I'm concerned. Nothing better than two children finding the joys of love.

    Next, we have the teens/20's stories. Here is where we have some give, as teens includes the legal ages, 18 and 19. But that is not always the case. A lot of the stories have a young teen banging a hottie in her twenties. Eh, a fantasy for most teen boys on the most part. I guess, for some girls too (only they fantasize guys, a few girls too I imagine. Hey. It is a defining time.)

    Here is where the disturbing stuff comes in.

    Finally, we have the old bastards fucking wee bitty 8 year olds, and 9 year olds, a 5 year olds, and 3 year olds. (I bet a few of you know and regularly read stories like that.) What the hell is up with that? I dare you to do something. I dare you to go up to your neighbor's house and say: "Hey. I'm 45 and I'm your 7 year-old daughter's boyfriend. Just to let you know, we're gonna have sex tonight." What the hell do you think would happen?

    I'll tell you what'll happen, because I know what side I am on. I'm the father with the BIG ASS GUN in my bedroom. I'd put a smile on my face and say "Wait here", run into my room, grab my 500 Smith and Wesson, beat the mother-fucker over the head with it, and then shoot him in the dick. That is what I would do.

    In actuality, it does not matter if something is legal or not. Legal =/= morally correct.

    Let me put it to you this way. Legalization of child pornography leads to an increase in baby mills, where teenagers are abducted, raped, and forced to give birth to children for the purpose of sexual satisfaction. In addition, child trafficking would increase to unprecedented levels.

    What's next? Legalizing rape? Selling your children as sex slaves?

    One simple misguided step can lead a people irrecoverably down a dark road.
    Last edited by Tachron Gamma; 03-24-2010 at 05:27 PM.
    Tachron Gamma is offline Reply With Quote
  24. #24
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight
    Join Date : May 2009
    Location : On my way out the door.
    Posts : 2,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tachron Gamma View Post
    While that could be true (not saying it is), you have to remember there is more than one type of child story in here.

    First off, we have the cutie teen romance, between a teen and another teen. No harm no foul there, as far as I'm concerned. Nothing better than two children finding the joys of love.

    Next, we have the teens/20's stories. Here is where we have some give, as teens includes the legal ages, 18 and 19. But that is not always the case. A lot of the stories have a young teen banging a hottie in her twenties. Eh, a fantasy for most teen boys on the most part. I guess, for some girls too (only they fantasize guys, a few girls too I imagine. Hey. It is a defining time.)

    Here is where the disturbing stuff comes in.

    Finally, we have the old bastards fucking wee bitty 8 year olds, and 9 year olds, a 5 year olds, and 3 year olds. (I bet a few of you know and regularly read stories like that.) What the hell is up with that? I dare you to do something. I dare you to go up to your neighbor's house and say: "Hey. I'm 45 and I'm your 7 year-old daughter's boyfriend. Just to let you know, we're gonna have sex tonight." What the hell do you think would happen?

    I'll tell you what'll happen, because I know what side I am on. I'm the father with the BIG ASS GUN in my bedroom. I'd put a smile on my face and say "Wait here", run into my room, grab my 500 Smith and Wesson, beat the mother-fucker over the head with it, and then shoot him in the dick. That is what I would do.
    Although I agree with you about distinguishing between the stories, your example is weak. Whether it's a 45-year-old man with my 7-year-old daughter or a 14-year-old boy with my 14-year-old daughter, if he said he was going to have sex with her, I'd be reaching for my shotgun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tachron Gamma View Post
    In actuality, it does not matter if something is legal or not. Legal =/= morally correct.
    True enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tachron Gamma View Post
    Let me put it to you this way. Legalization of child pornography leads to an increase in baby mills, where teenagers are abducted, raped, and forced to give birth to children for the purpose of sexual satisfaction. In addition, child trafficking would increase to unprecedented levels.

    What's next? Legalizing rape? Selling your children as sex slaves?

    One simple misguided step can lead a people irrecoverably down a dark road.
    Since you're making a distinction between types of stories, a distinction also needs to be made between child porn in which real children are involved (Find the sickos making the stuff and castrate 'em, I say), vs. drawings, CG, and fictional stories in which no real children are involved.

    No one's arguing that we should allow someone to film a 45-year-old man raping a 3-year-old girl and upload it to the internet. But if no real children are involved, who is the victim? This is a harmless outlet for the desires of the perverts who enjoy the thought of abusing a 3-year-old. Better that than they act out their desires with real children.
    Daddycums is offline Reply With Quote
  25. #25
    Newcumer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Location : London, England
    Posts : 9

    Default

    Firstly I would find the riotous indignation of some of the post far easier to swallow if the also had as big a problem with the categories of Rape and Violence as much as the Young one. Why is it always “I hate the paedophile stories” but they don’t go after the ones were a person of legal age is brutalized by another. However some of the point they make do stand when looking at an already deviant mind.

    The idea that by providing an outlet, through porn, it would reduce deviant impulse has very little basis in fact. Most studies show that access to more extreme pornography desensitizes people to extreme behaviour so they become able to justify the behaviour to themselves and need to take it further to experience the same rush. Someone writes a story about abusing a preteen and get a hundred comments telling them they are sick and one comment saying how hot it was they will latch on to that one and using it to justify their impulse as normal.

    Homosexuality (and I am NOT equating it to paedophilia just using it as an example) has become socially acceptable and were as 60 years ago men repressed the urge because they thought they were the only ones now they don’t (well not as often). If a paedophile finds a place that tells him it is ok to be one he is far more likely to act on the impulses.

    By abuse I am not talking about the law because the lines put in the sand are quite random but in your head you know when something is wrong. There are some stories on this site with some pretty sick abuse in them, I don’t think they should be censored, people have a right to expression, the reader has a right to be turned on by it, but I think it is a reasonable thing to discuss without getting angry. Again on the legality side if you are in the State or the UK you can read and write want you want so long as it doesn’t incite criminal acts or hated.
    BrokenSoldier is offline Reply With Quote
  26. #26
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jul 2009
    Posts : 33

    Default

    While I hate to agree with anything that Mr soldier says he is right. This could have been done without anyone getting angry or upset.
    CallMeRave is offline Reply With Quote
  27. #27
    Charming, Sexy, Unique and Priceless..
    Sexual orientation : chris4sylvia's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2006
    Location : Bad Ischl, AUSTRIA.......
    Age : 51
    Posts : 3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeRave View Post
    While I hate to agree with anything that Mr soldier says he is right. This could have been done without anyone getting angry or upset.
    Just who is angry or upset...ha ha ha....
    I think the word is frustrated because this topic has been discussed so many times, if only people thought a little more and did some searching, they would find quite a few threads on the legality of child porn stories, the legality of 3d child porn.
    It just amazes me that no matter how many times it is posted here and confirmed by the mods and admin, that the XNXX rule is NO UNDERAGE PICTURES, everyone just complains about the the idea that a decent author could write a FICTION story about a person over 18 having sex with a person under 18.....

    As it has been said so many times, the story is FICTION, NO person under 18 has been abused or harmed....

    Now is it possible that this topic of discussion can be laid to rest, because until admin bring in censorship then we will always have freedom of speech....
    To put this into perspective, freedom of speech not only allows people to complain about what has been posted, but to also allow people to post what they want within the guide-lines set down by the laws of the servers host country and the sites admin...
    As quoted by a fellow member of this forum... "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it..."
    As posted by 33blacknshym..."I mistook your incest story to be an underage story, so I apologizes for that!"
    As posted by Billblondel344...Chris, I agree with you this one time..Bill
    As posted by Distant Lover...I have a confession to make, I have never read The Bell Curve..
    chris4sylvia is online now Reply With Quote
  28. #28
    Newcumer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Feb 2009
    Posts : 7

    Default

    All the video's, pictures and stories on this site are uploaded by individuals.
    When a individual uploading video's, pictures and stories claims is to be a illegal situation, do you believe that?

    Let me put it else. Assume you are married or at least have a girlfriend. If someone was to tell you he banged her, would that make it true?
    No! All you would do was either ignore, or check for confirmation. Just believing it would be outright short-sighted.

    The same situation comes here.

    Whatever individuals say: Without confirmation, its worthless!

    Thats all I've got to say about it.
    Also, sorry for my bad grammer.

    Hope you find my comment usefull and not insulting.

    Have a good time on the site!
    Zorom is offline Reply With Quote
  29. #29
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight
    Join Date : May 2009
    Location : On my way out the door.
    Posts : 2,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenSoldier View Post
    The idea that by providing an outlet, through porn, it would reduce deviant impulse has very little basis in fact. Most studies show that access to more extreme pornography desensitizes people to extreme behaviour so they become able to justify the behaviour to themselves and need to take it further to experience the same rush. Someone writes a story about abusing a preteen and get a hundred comments telling them they are sick and one comment saying how hot it was they will latch on to that one and using it to justify their impulse as normal.
    Can you provide a link to one of these studies? We have an abundance of opinions on the matter, but what we really need is hard facts.
    Daddycums is offline Reply With Quote
  30. #30
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Posts : 44
    CarlH is offline Reply With Quote
  31. #31
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2006
    Location : South Pacific
    Posts : 284

    Default

    Thanks for the link, but as you forewarn, it's probably not worth very much given the authors' mission of promoting chastity until marriage.
    Mark Twayn is offline Reply With Quote
  32. #32
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Posts : 44

    Default

    Oops!
    CarlH is offline Reply With Quote
  33. #33
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight
    Join Date : May 2009
    Location : On my way out the door.
    Posts : 2,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twayn View Post
    Thanks for the link, but as you forewarn, it's probably not worth very much given the authors' mission of promoting chastity until marriage.
    Yes, it's strongly biased and therefore highly suspicious, but thanks to CarlH for providing at least something more than the usual "Nuh uh!" "Uh huh!" arguments that these discussions generally descend into.

    I would argue that most of the points the author of the article makes can be disputed for lack of a control group. For example, he says that 8 out of 10 serial killers associate their killing with pornography, but he gives no numbers showing what percentage of the general population view pornography. (If it's 90% for instance, then the obvious conclusion would be that porn actually makes a person less likely to become a serial killer) Also, this particular example is obviously biased because it relies on the word of people who have a reason to answer in such a way, even to relieve just a bit of guilt. It's much harder to say, "I'm rotten to the core," than it is to say, "I made a few bad decisions along the way that led me to where I am today."
    Daddycums is offline Reply With Quote
  34. #34
    Newcumer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2008
    Posts : 7

    Default

    First of all, these stories are in fact protected by the first amendment rights. Ideally, you can actually burn the American flag and it is covered by the 1st amendment right because freedom of expression is also covered in freedom of speech, not to mention freedom of the press. Doesn't mean people are gonna like it, but think of it this way. By making certain stories illegal you are actually suppressing peoples first amendment rights. Also, I notice that an opinion frequently expressed is that people that read child porn stories will immediately go molesting children. If you take an example of this outside of porn, I could say that I want to ban all fantasy fiction because I feel like after people read these stories they will immediately go and try to chase down dragons with swords. It's completely hogwash. In fact, it actually helps to suppress people from molesting children. Things like child porn stories and "role playing" videos have the same affect that drinking alcohol at an earlier age has. Because you are more frequently exposed to the substance you have a less likely chance to go overboard with it. This is why even though the legal drinking age in most parts of Europe is 18, they have a lower percent of teens dead from drunk driving. So ya....thought I would just throw that small bit in there.
    mobydickk is offline Reply With Quote
  35. #35
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight
    Join Date : May 2009
    Location : On my way out the door.
    Posts : 2,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mobydickk View Post
    If you take an example of this outside of porn, I could say that I want to ban all fantasy fiction because I feel like after people read these stories they will immediately go and try to chase down dragons with swords. It's completely hogwash.
    Unless your name is Don Quijote.

    Actually, that leads to an intriguing observation. This mentality has been around a very long time.

    "People who read sex stories with underage kids will go rape children."
    "People who read Harry Potter will join satanic cults."
    "People who play violent videogames will go shoot up schools."
    "People who play Dungeons and Dragons will kill themselves if their character dies."
    "People who look at porn will become serial killers."
    "People who read tales of chivalry will go tilting at windmills."
    Daddycums is offline Reply With Quote
  36. #36
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : donb9033's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Posts : 2,611

    Default

    There appears to be here, as well as the troll thread, a significant division in our opinions. While this is certainly fun and entertaining, might I suggest, most humbly, that this discussion should be held in the general discussion area. We seem to be veering from the original intent - discussing sex stories. Am I incorrect?

    I know that those of you who know me understand that I do not wish to offend, but this discussion has become altogether too serious. Same should be said of the trolls thread.

    It is starting to depress me. If I want depression, I'll go to the general discussion area. If I want porn, I'll go here.

    What say you?
    donb9033 is offline Reply With Quote
  37. #37
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2006
    Location : South Pacific
    Posts : 284

    Default What about the First Ammendment, DonB?

    I followed your and DC's wisdom and shut myself down on the Troll thread. And I've nothing really to add on this subject.
    But this subject is directly related to sex stories, it's on its own dedicated thread and it's been quite vibrant with some good cross flow.

    So if anyone has anything to contribute they might as well go for it. I'm not sure I'll follow it, but that'll be my choice, as it will be for anyone else.
    Mark Twayn is offline Reply With Quote
  38. #38
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jul 2009
    Posts : 33

    Default

    I looked for real reports on this subject I found the following:
    http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/comm/malamuth/pdf/00arsr11.pdf
    This is a lit review on the subject from 2000 of pornography and sexual aggression, I know it is out of date by a long way, but it is still ok. If you want reports/studies on a subject there are many strictly scientific search engines, Google Scholar can be used by anyone.
    CallMeRave is offline Reply With Quote
  39. #39
    Have Gun, Will Travel
    Sexual orientation : RandyKnight's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Posts : 13,260

    Default

    http://www.p2pnet.net/story/30574

    Jailed after writing sex stories – for himself

    p2pnet news view | Crime:- A man who authored porn for himself has been jailed for two weeks.

    He had stories about “sex involving teen girls and incest he wrote himself and never tried to publish or share,” says the Ottawa Sun, going on, “Thomas, 43, pleaded guilty to one count of possessing child pornography.

    The 10 stories found on a computer hard drive are now sealed.”
    He was charged “after police were contacted in December 2008 by employees of Future Shop — where he worked — regarding written material found on a demo computer,” says the story, going on, “His resume was in the same folder. Thomas admitted that he’d written some of the stories and also edited material he found on the Internet.
    “[Judge Hugh] Fraser concluded the collection was small, involved teens and Thomas poses little risk to kids,” the Sun continues. “He went to the Royal Ottawa Hospital for help on his own. A psychiatrist did phallometric testing and found him to be a low risk to reoffend. He was even lower risk where ‘live children’ are concerned.”

    Thomas, a Jehovah’s Witness, has been married for 16 years and still lives with his wife, “although she now wants ‘nothing to do with him’,” says the Ottawa Citizen,adding:


    read more at link
    RandyKnight is offline Reply With Quote
  40. #40
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,856

    Default Glad I don't live in Canada.

    Free health care suddenly doesn't look as good.
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off