XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sexuality
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    Sex Lover IrishEight44's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : Massachusetts
    Age : 30
    Posts : 129

    Default I was just offered sex by a 14yo girl

    I know this much younger girl from my work, we barely know each other, though we talk every once in a while and I'm nice to her, treating her with respect and such while she does the same in turn. Now it's become apparent that she's obsessed with me and wants me to be her first. I already told her no on more than one occasion because not only am I spoken for, but even if I wasn't I'm more than a decade older than her and I could go to jail. In spite of me turning her down, she's been persistent. She keeps flirting and talking dirty to me when it's unwarranted, and even said that she'd let me cum inside her.
    I tried telling her she should find someone in her own age range who loves and respects her, but she says all the boys she knows are too immature and would only want her for her body (and she IS a very beautiful young girl), and would rather have someone older and wiser, a guy who she can trust, like me.
    No matter how much I try and let her down, she keeps trying for me. I don't want her to get into trouble with her job, and it would probably be a bit awkward if I went to her parents about it. But this has to stop somehow. How can I get this girl to back off?
    IrishEight44 is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Newcumer
    Join Date : May 2010
    Posts : 9

    Default

    how does it feel to do a 14 year old girl. is that her first time?
    yu118 is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Amateur
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Location : ky
    Posts : 79

    Default

    Good luck with that either way you go something like that could end poorly -- because you could be blamed for all kinds of stuff
    markjohnos is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Porn Surfer ToxicTesticles's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2010
    Posts : 11

    Default

    Young whores... tempting older men.
    Don't let this thing go too far... you will regret it
    ToxicTesticles is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,883

    Default

    Wow, just, wow.
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : May 2010
    Location : uk
    Posts : 117

    Default

    Not a good idea man. Dont go there shes a kid
    davea is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Sex Lover IrishEight44's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : Massachusetts
    Age : 30
    Posts : 129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicTesticles View Post
    Young whores... tempting older men.
    Don't let this thing go too far... you will regret it
    No worries. I have no intention of crossing the line with this girl. I have self control, plus I value my job as well as my freedom.
    IrishEight44 is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Sex Machine imported__2355's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2005
    Age : 57
    Posts : 848

    Default

    An erotic fantasy, a scary reality. I'd suggest you told her you were into anal and serious bdsm, but girls today will try anything on a dare.

    Best bet, either steer her at a younger (closer to her age) guy who is able to handle her, or talk to her folks. This thing with her making approaches to you when you are working could get you and her both canned and it's an obvious ploy to focus your attention on her as you try and get control of the situation.
    imported__2355 is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Screaming Infidelities ThunderedEchoes's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2007
    Location : The Distant Stars
    Posts : 5,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishEight44 View Post
    I know this much younger girl from my work, we barely know each other, though we talk every once in a while and I'm nice to her, treating her with respect and such while she does the same in turn. Now it's become apparent that she's obsessed with me and wants me to be her first. I already told her no on more than one occasion because not only am I spoken for, but even if I wasn't I'm more than a decade older than her and I could go to jail. In spite of me turning her down, she's been persistent. She keeps flirting and talking dirty to me when it's unwarranted, and even said that she'd let me cum inside her.
    I tried telling her she should find someone in her own age range who loves and respects her, but she says all the boys she knows are too immature and would only want her for her body (and she IS a very beautiful young girl), and would rather have someone older and wiser, a guy who she can trust, like me.
    No matter how much I try and let her down, she keeps trying for me. I don't want her to get into trouble with her job, and it would probably be a bit awkward if I went to her parents about it. But this has to stop somehow. How can I get this girl to back off?
    I think you should slap her!
    My Stories:
    Incest: Perverted Dad
    Rape: Rachael
    Lust: Forbidden
    ThunderedEchoes is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : May 2010
    Posts : 485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishEight44 View Post
    I know this much younger girl from my work, we barely know each other, though we talk every once in a while and I'm nice to her, treating her with respect and such while she does the same in turn. Now it's become apparent that she's obsessed with me and wants me to be her first. I already told her no on more than one occasion because not only am I spoken for, but even if I wasn't I'm more than a decade older than her and I could go to jail. In spite of me turning her down, she's been persistent. She keeps flirting and talking dirty to me when it's unwarranted, and even said that she'd let me cum inside her.
    I tried telling her she should find someone in her own age range who loves and respects her, but she says all the boys she knows are too immature and would only want her for her body (and she IS a very beautiful young girl), and would rather have someone older and wiser, a guy who she can trust, like me.
    No matter how much I try and let her down, she keeps trying for me. I don't want her to get into trouble with her job, and it would probably be a bit awkward if I went to her parents about it. But this has to stop somehow. How can I get this girl to back off?
    That's the biggest problem you've got in your life? You lucky bastard! Either fuck her or(best ) tell her in no uncertain terms to back off and tell yor employers with a sexual harrassment suit.
    wallad is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Studette Emily23XXX's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2008
    Location : California
    Age : 28
    Posts : 24,981

    Default

    Stay away from her (avoid her), at that age she will forget about you soon!!!! You could be cruel to her and drive her away, but that should be your last resort!!

    And ToxicTesticles (what a name) just because she found a guy she want's to give her virginity to doesn't make her a YOUNG WHORE!!! Give IrishEight44 some credit for being charming and irresistible!!!!
    Em.
    My Stories
    My Movie





    Off to Second Life

    Emily23XXX is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Nov 2009
    Location : nuzealan
    Posts : 1,164

    Default

    I would think you should definately report it to your employer , and soon.
    She is jeprodiseing your job , reputation and future ,
    and if you don't report it , and she gets pissed off with your rejections, particularly if you have to become more harsh to reject her, she could suddenly and very quickly turn the tables on you, and make you out to be the baddy.
    It's a very dangerous situation , and she has absolutely nothing to loose , is obviously not mature enough to make correct descisions , and only interested in her own cause.
    there can only be one looseer here , YOU , if you do nothing

    You can't be worrying about her job security, she's only 14, still at school.

    your mid twenties , you cant afford to risk being labelled for underage sex , stat rape , pedo , or whatever they might throw at you, and your family won't be happy.

    STOP it NOW
    slutwolf is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Sex Machine
    Join Date : Sep 2009
    Posts : 623

    Default

    There's a MUCH easier solution:

    Tell me where to find her. I'll kidnap her, rape her, and keep her out of your hair for a long, long time.


    You people are fucking pitiful
    Major ComeT is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Major ComeT View Post
    There's a MUCH easier solution:

    Tell me where to find her. I'll kidnap her, rape her, and keep her out of your hair for a long, long time.

    Now that's a friend.
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    Sex Lover IrishEight44's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : Massachusetts
    Age : 30
    Posts : 129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily23XXX View Post
    Stay away from her (avoid her), at that age she will forget about you soon!!!! You could be cruel to her and drive her away, but that should be your last resort!!

    And ToxicTesticles (what a name) just because she found a guy she want's to give her virginity to doesn't make her a YOUNG WHORE!!! Give IrishEight44 some credit for being charming and irresistible!!!!
    Aww, aren't you nice

    And yeah I'll definitely be keeping my distance from her, and if it comes to that I'll have to tell my manager as slutwolf suggested. I'll tell her to see if she could go a bit easy on her though since she's still young and fragile, and I'm not sure if it'll be easy for her to find another job so soon.
    IrishEight44 is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #16
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Apr 2010
    Location : South Australia
    Posts : 23

    Default

    I think this will all end in tears. Yours not her's
    Ratbagboy is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #17
    Sex Lover Oz_Homer's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2006
    Location : Adelaide, Australia
    Age : 38
    Posts : 221

    Default

    I was in a very similar situation, about 10 years ago. I was tempted, and could have justified it by the fact that she'd had other guys before me, but in the end I just didn't want the trouble.
    Keep a polite distance, and she'll find someone else eventually.
    Nobody snuggles with Max Power! You strap yourself in and feel the G's!

    Verified XNXX Male
    Oz_Homer is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #18
    Newcumer
    Join Date : May 2010
    Location : Bris east coast city
    Posts : 2

    Default

    my friend, let her suck your cock, and able herself to feel like a woman. Dont fuck her whatever you do.
    mozzimph is offline Reply With Quote
  19. #19
    Porn Star King Nothing's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2006
    Location : San Francisco, CA (The Dirty D is always in my heart!)
    Age : 33
    Posts : 5,762

    Default

    I remember this episode of House. The 17 yr old girl had pollen stuck up her nose.

    Send her to Princeton Plainsboro!
    King Nothing is offline Reply With Quote
  20. #20
    Share-Man of the Board umpire2's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Location : usually where I happen to be at any given time
    Posts : 199,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imported__2355 View Post
    An erotic fantasy, a scary reality. I'd suggest you told her you were into anal and serious bdsm, but girls today will try anything on a dare.

    Best bet, either steer her at a younger (closer to her age) guy who is able to handle her, or talk to her folks. This thing with her making approaches to you when you are working could get you and her both canned and it's an obvious ploy to focus your attention on her as you try and get control of the situation.

    I was thinking about this same thing---trying to hook her up with someone A LOT closer to her age, but there is big trouble with that, too: If it leads to sex between them, whether he is also underage or not, you could be accused of pimping if it were ever discovered.

    This is the best advice I can come up with: Go to the police and file a report. They do not have to do anything with it immediately, but go on record of her harrassing YOU. You might even go to your boss, but that might get her fired.

    You do have to do something FAST, though, because if she gets pissed at you for turning her down, she might accuse you of something. This happened to me once---so watch out!
    Visit: DANGER CAN BE SEXY;OPEN INVITATION;FILM NOIR PICS & IMAGES;SULTRY KISS;GALLERY OF PLAYBOYS;GIRLS WITH BALLS; CLASSIC COMICS BOOKS;PIN-UPS;SNEAKING IN TONGUES;34U2 ; BETTER ON VINYL;IT! THE THREAD FROM BEYOND SPACE
    umpire2 is offline Reply With Quote
  21. #21
    Sex Machine tiffanymom's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2010
    Location : Somewhere in the Midwest
    Age : 40
    Posts : 597

    Default

    It is not a fine line from being too nice and concerned about her feelings and being an asshole and hurting her feelings. Just be straightforward and firm that nothing is ever going to happen. Every time you try being nice to her or let her down easily you are probably sending very mixed signals to a very confused girl.

    If that does not work and more then likely do to she has issues and is unfortunately self medicating by manipulating people with her sexuality. Then you do need to go to your employer or her parents.

    Just because she is a teenager and sexually active does not mean she is still nothing more than a child and needs to be treated as such.
    I am on this site to discuss sex and who knows what else on the message board and PM. I am happily married with a great sex life and not on here looking for a hookup,picture exchange or IM.

    All tips on anal sex assume relax as much as you can, plenty of lube and go from there...

    Yes, your cock is plenty big enough to satisfy the woman who is into you but if you lack confidence in bed, that could be trouble.
    tiffanymom is offline Reply With Quote
  22. #22
    Porn Star Kimiko's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2005
    Location : Central California
    Posts : 43,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishEight44 View Post
    I know this much younger girl from my work, we barely know each other, though we talk every once in a while and I'm nice to her, treating her with respect and such while she does the same in turn. Now it's become apparent that she's obsessed with me and wants me to be her first. I already told her no on more than one occasion because not only am I spoken for, but even if I wasn't I'm more than a decade older than her and I could go to jail. In spite of me turning her down, she's been persistent. She keeps flirting and talking dirty to me when it's unwarranted, and even said that she'd let me cum inside her.
    I tried telling her she should find someone in her own age range who loves and respects her, but she says all the boys she knows are too immature and would only want her for her body (and she IS a very beautiful young girl), and would rather have someone older and wiser, a guy who she can trust, like me.
    No matter how much I try and let her down, she keeps trying for me. I don't want her to get into trouble with her job, and it would probably be a bit awkward if I went to her parents about it. But this has to stop somehow. How can I get this girl to back off?
    She has a job at 14?
    Kimiko is offline Reply With Quote
  23. #23
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Nov 2009
    Location : nuzealan
    Posts : 1,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko View Post
    She has a job at 14?
    I wondered about that to, but guess part time pocket money type job

    but he's still being a soft head , worrying about her looseing her job
    [that she dosent need] when he could end up with trouble finding Any job of Any sort , if she gets the I'l fix you type pissed at to many rejections.
    I have seen it happen ,, and very hard to prove innocence if you been too nice.

    I'm suspecting mixed messages ..... being sent , and being given. Or trollin

    no idea where he is, or the law , but in this country , inappropriate sexual advances, touching or suggestions is one of the grounds for instant dismissal , written into the law. [and from either gender]
    Last edited by slutwolf; 05-19-2010 at 05:28 PM.
    slutwolf is offline Reply With Quote
  24. #24
    Porn Star King Nothing's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2006
    Location : San Francisco, CA (The Dirty D is always in my heart!)
    Age : 33
    Posts : 5,762

    Default

    I had a job at 14. I worked weekends and sometimes one evening a week as an usher at a movie theater. I-9s and everything.
    King Nothing is offline Reply With Quote
  25. #25
    Sex Lover tevinter's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Location : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
    Posts : 141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishEight44 View Post
    How can I get this girl to back off?
    If I were in her place, I would hate to hear the truth. At 14 I believed I could do anything with whoever I wanted, and if I tried to seduce an older guy and failed, I would certainly be devastated... for a couple hours, probably, then I believe I'd have tried to find a way to get some kind of childish revenge. :D

    Yeah, I wasn't exactly a saint...

    My piece of advice? Tell her you can't do that. Not because she's not attractive. Not because you don't believe she's mature enough (although she probably isn't). Not because you're afraid of the law (although you should be ).

    Tell her you can't because you love someone else. And since your love is so strong, you don't want to cheat. Tell her to be patient, she'll find the right one, those things take time. Tell her that a moment so special only happen once, and that you *know* she will be wise and mature enough to wait for the right moment, with the right guy.

    There *may* be some lies over there, but you'll be lying for a very noble cause.
    Last edited by tevinter; 05-19-2010 at 06:20 PM.
    tevinter is offline Reply With Quote
  26. #26
    Nerds can be hot too
    Join Date : Aug 2007
    Posts : 12,477

    Default

    when i was 14 i thought getting fingered was a big deal. everytime you did something sexual that was new, it was like a huge milestone, lol. she sounds like she has a thing for older men, so if i were you i'd keep rejecting, maybe even be cruel about it so she really gets the hint, and let her move on to some other (hopefully) boy.
    x0Bella0x is offline Reply With Quote
  27. #27
    Porn Star scotsmitch2001's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2010
    Location : christchurch new zealand
    Posts : 4,055

    Default

    so..."Old enough to bleed , Old enough to butcher "......not quite gonna cut it here?
    scotsmitch2001 is offline Reply With Quote
  28. #28
    Amateur
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Location : ky
    Posts : 79

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by tevinter View Post
    If I were in her place, I would hate to hear the truth. At 14 I believed I could do anything with whoever I wanted, and if I tried to seduce an older guy and failed, I would certainly be devastated... for a couple hours, probably, then I believe I'd have tried to find a way to get some kind of childish revenge. :D

    Yeah, I wasn't exactly a saint...

    My piece of advice? Tell her you can't do that. Not because she's not attractive. Not because you don't believe she's mature enough (although she probably isn't). Not because you're afraid of the law (although you should be ).

    Tell her you can't because you love someone else. And since your love is so strong, you don't want to cheat. Tell her to be patient, she'll find the right one, those things take time. Tell her that a moment so special only happen once, and that you *know* she will be wise and mature enough to wait for the right moment, with the right guy.

    There *may* be some lies over there, but you'll be lying for a very noble cause.


    well put I knew a woman would have a safer way to handle it.
    markjohnos is offline Reply With Quote
  29. #29
    Porn Star King Nothing's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2006
    Location : San Francisco, CA (The Dirty D is always in my heart!)
    Age : 33
    Posts : 5,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markjohnos View Post
    well put I knew a woman would have a safer way to handle it.
    That's because women lie like they breathe.

    Man up. Tell her you don't want to. She wants to ask why. It's none of her business.
    King Nothing is offline Reply With Quote
  30. #30
    Porno Junky schultz's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2008
    Location : New England
    Posts : 255

    Default

    I'd tell her that you would do her if she brings another 14 yo girl to make it a threesome. If she says no way then it's over and she thinks your way too much of a perv for her. If she goes for it, well at least you will have something hot to remember during your time in jail!
    schultz is offline Reply With Quote
  31. #31
    Banned!
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Posts : 1,522

    Default

    you need to tell your boss ASAP, this young girl could end up taking rejection badly and turn the tabkles and you could end up in serious trouble you didnt ask for. Whats more important, your g/f you love and your job, or some grl who could end up making you lose everything and end up in jail...i know what i would choose.
    needitnow is offline Reply With Quote
  32. #32
    Porno Junky schultz's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2008
    Location : New England
    Posts : 255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by needitnow View Post
    you need to tell your boss ASAP, this young girl could end up taking rejection badly and turn the tabkles and you could end up in serious trouble you didnt ask for. Whats more important, your g/f you love and your job, or some grl who could end up making you lose everything and end up in jail...i know what i would choose.
    Come on! So the girl comes on to you and you go be a butt head and report her to the boss so she can get fired for sexual harrassment? Just because you can't handle sexual advances from a 14 yo girl. What kind of poor excuss for a man are you?
    And as for the rest of you...you've all watched way too many movies. I hate to tell you retards this. But most 14 yo girls deal with rejection by making their parents life living hell for a week. Then they go shopping. They don't turn into stalkers.
    Last edited by schultz; 05-20-2010 at 02:31 AM.
    schultz is offline Reply With Quote
  33. #33
    Sex Lover observer20's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2010
    Location : New Jersey
    Posts : 141

    Default

    I would avoid this whore-in-training FAST. Document any come ons and report it IMMEDIATELY. I don't even befriend girls under 18. DO NOT SAY A WORD, AND DO NOT SAY ANYTHING THAT COULD HURT HER FEELINGS. Teenage girls are not to be trusted because they have the law on their side and they know this. Also, keep in mind if you 2 were to get caught (if she can prove you had sex with her), she would have no long-term ramifications and nothing major to lose, whereas you have everything to lose. You would go to jail while she gets to live her life as if nothing happened. Your life is pretty much over with a felony sex offense on your record.
    Last edited by observer20; 05-20-2010 at 02:47 AM.
    observer20 is offline Reply With Quote
  34. #34
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Mar 2009
    Posts : 119

    Default

    serious question, if he just like lets her suck his dick or eats or out can he still get in trouble? if so how.....
    Ananamus is offline Reply With Quote
  35. #35
    Panty Thief BAM 69's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2007
    Location : Secret Vault
    Posts : 9,949

    Default

    Alarm bells !
    I love women's creamy wet cum soaked panties!

    Bdsm, forced, mistress, master.
    BAM 69 is offline Reply With Quote
  36. #36
    Panty Thief BAM 69's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2007
    Location : Secret Vault
    Posts : 9,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ananamus View Post
    serious question, if he just like lets her suck his dick or eats or out can he still get in trouble? if so how.....
    Cause she is a child ? thats how ?
    I love women's creamy wet cum soaked panties!

    Bdsm, forced, mistress, master.
    BAM 69 is offline Reply With Quote
  37. #37
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Nov 2009
    Location : nuzealan
    Posts : 1,164

    Default so little you know, wise up before you go calling us retards

    Quote Originally Posted by schultz View Post
    Come on! So the girl comes on to you and you go be a butt head and report her to the boss so she can get fired for sexual harrassment? Just because you can't handle sexual advances from a 14 yo girl. What kind of poor excuss for a man are you?
    And as for the rest of you...you've all watched way too many movies. I hate to tell you retards this. But most 14 yo girls deal with rejection by making their parents life living hell for a week. Then they go shopping. They don't turn into stalkers.
    A friend of mine did time as a result of a very similar situation.
    Yes , most girls take rejection, but if you read all properly and comprehended you would know he has been trying to get rid of her , nicely.
    If she wont take the hints , then every chance if he has to get more forcefull in rebuffing her that she might take the I'l fix you route.

    Ignorant know it alls who go calling other people derogatory names with uninformed opinions so often make themselves look stupid.
    If the cap fits , wear it.
    Last edited by slutwolf; 05-20-2010 at 10:35 AM. Reason: mistake
    slutwolf is offline Reply With Quote
  38. #38
    Porno Junky schultz's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2008
    Location : New England
    Posts : 255

    Default

    Come on now. Read what he wrote! Is that what you say to a girl if you want her to leave you alone?
    "I'm nice to her, treating her with respect " "I tried telling her she should find someone in her own age range who loves and respects her"
    It sounds to me like he's trying real hard to stay friends with her and leave his options open!
    If you want the little cock tease to leave you alone you tell her to get lost. Tell her your a man (lie if you have too) and that you only fuck real women. Not little dumb ass virgins like her. So what if you hurt her poor little feelings! Some dumb asses here think you should get her fired! For christ sakes! Are you all too fucking PC to tell someone to buzz off? Get out of your diapers and put on your pants.
    schultz is offline Reply With Quote
  39. #39
    ZPP
    La Petite Mort ZPP's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : oxfordshire
    Posts : 2,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schultz View Post
    Come on now. Read what he wrote! Is that what you say to a girl if you want her to leave you alone?
    "I'm nice to her, treating her with respect " "I tried telling her she should find someone in her own age range who loves and respects her"
    It sounds to me like he's trying real hard to stay friends with her and leave his options open!
    If you want the little cock tease to leave you alone you tell her to get lost. Tell her your a man (lie if you have too) and that you only fuck real women. Not little dumb ass virgins like her. So what if you hurt her poor little feelings! Some dumb asses here think you should get her fired! For christ sakes! Are you all too fucking PC to tell someone to buzz off? Get out of your diapers and put on your pants.

    You shouldn't judge people by your own standards

    It sounds like you're overcompensating for something, are you getting emasculated on a regular basis? Or do you have a complex?

    ZPP is offline Reply With Quote
  40. #40
    Porno Junky schultz's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2008
    Location : New England
    Posts : 255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZPP View Post
    You shouldn't judge people by your own standards

    It sounds like you're overcompensating for something, are you getting emasculated on a regular basis? Or do you have a complex?
    No I do judge by my standards. I've got a mind and more important I have my fist and my anger. Only a little boy would say what you just did. I grew up hearing men brag in the barber shop about hanging that nigger who dared look at a white girl. I saw a young black girl get raped by a group of white men cause it was the thing to do. I saw a young white man get beat so bad he never could walk again by a crowd because he dared to say the blacks should be able to live like humans. I then saw young men get shot because they dared to protest a war. The PC police want everyone to forget what the world is really like. That is until you are asked to take up weapons to fight some bull shit war. The strong survive. The weak serve the strong. Thats the way it really is.
    I say to anyone, Tell them to get fucked and then prepare to fight.
    And you're a crying little worm.
    Last edited by schultz; 05-20-2010 at 03:39 PM.
    schultz is offline Reply With Quote
  41. #41
    ZPP
    La Petite Mort ZPP's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : oxfordshire
    Posts : 2,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schultz View Post
    No I do judge by my standards. I've got a mind and more important I have my fist and my anger. Only a little boy would say what you just did. I grew up hearing men brag in the barber shop about hanging that nigger who dared look at a white girl. I saw a young black girl get raped by a group of white men cause it was the thing to do. I saw a young white man get beat so bad he never could walk again by a crowd because he dared to say the blacks should be able to live like humans. I then saw young men get shot because they dared to protest a war. The PC police want everyone to forget what the world is really like. That is until you are asked to take up weapons to fight some bull shit war. The strong survive. The weak serve the strong. Thats the way it really is.
    I say to anyone, Tell them to get fucked and then prepare to fight.
    And you're a crying little worm.
    What did ANY of that have to do with what I said?

    ZPP is offline Reply With Quote
  42. #42
    Sex Machine tiffanymom's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2010
    Location : Somewhere in the Midwest
    Age : 40
    Posts : 597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schultz View Post
    Come on! So the girl comes on to you and you go be a butt head and report her to the boss so she can get fired for sexual harrassment? Just because you can't handle sexual advances from a 14 yo girl. What kind of poor excuss for a man are you?
    And as for the rest of you...you've all watched way too many movies. I hate to tell you retards this. But most 14 yo girls deal with rejection by making their parents life living hell for a week. Then they go shopping. They don't turn into stalkers.
    I will defend schultz of what he original wrote that i quoted for the most part.

    All message boards tend to do this from it being common to pervasive in every thread and that is discuss everything based on worst case scenarios being the likelihood and not the small chance they pretty much always are. The fact is the average teenager rejected by someone is not going to cry rape as an act of revenge. For every I know a guy who had this happen does not make it common and lets be honest how truthful is that guy being?

    Maybe Schultz used blunt language but the fact is how a man handles something like this goes a long way to how the girl could react. A firm no way/no interest right from the start would put a stop to all this but the OP and many men do not do that. Probably because part of their minds tries spinning scenarios where they think it might be OK or at worse think they can stall until she reaches the legal age.

    Mixed signals combined with confused teen who may have mental health issues can equal one big mess. But all three of those need to be there and men can prevent it by not sending the mixed signals.
    I am on this site to discuss sex and who knows what else on the message board and PM. I am happily married with a great sex life and not on here looking for a hookup,picture exchange or IM.

    All tips on anal sex assume relax as much as you can, plenty of lube and go from there...

    Yes, your cock is plenty big enough to satisfy the woman who is into you but if you lack confidence in bed, that could be trouble.
    tiffanymom is offline Reply With Quote
  43. #43
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Mar 2009
    Posts : 119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BAM 69 View Post
    Cause she is a child ? thats how ?
    your an idiot, show me where it says you cant get a blow job.
    Ananamus is offline Reply With Quote
  44. #44
    Sex Lover IrishEight44's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : Massachusetts
    Age : 30
    Posts : 129

    Default

    Thanks everyone for your honest feedback, I appreciate it.



    An update on my situation.

    I intended to speak with the manager but she wasn't in today, so I gave it one last shot to talk to this girl and get her to leave me alone. We went to the back room so neither of us would make a scene.

    She still didn't seem to get the message and made an attempt to pounce on me. I put my hands up and stopped her in her tracks, and then I had to raise my voice, telling her point blank that it will never happen. I'm not into her and never will be, and that's that.

    Needless to say, she wasn't happy. She didn't overreact or anything, she just grew cold and silent the rest of the day keeping to herself without giving me any further attention, or anyone else for that matter. I'm not sure if I should be relieved or concerned.

    Regardless, I'm still going to say something to my manager next time I see her just to be safe.
    IrishEight44 is offline Reply With Quote
  45. #45
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : May 2010
    Posts : 37

    Default

    its not worth the trouble at all , she'll find someone else and be out of your hair soon.
    19AER is offline Reply With Quote
  46. #46
    ZPP
    La Petite Mort ZPP's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : oxfordshire
    Posts : 2,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ananamus View Post
    your an idiot, show me where it says you cant get a blow job.

    I was under the impression that a blow job involves sexual contact. Moron.

    ZPP is offline Reply With Quote
  47. #47
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Nov 2009
    Posts : 1,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishEight44 View Post
    How can I get this girl to back off?
    I was in your shoes once. I let the girl see me being affectionate with an appropiate age female. Stopped it dead cold.
    Yeehaarider is offline Reply With Quote
  48. #48
    Sex Machine VioletAshes's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : United States
    Posts : 502

    Default

    Wear a mask, take a pic, or it didnt happen. :D
    Ash eyes in the violet sunset.
    VioletAshes is offline Reply With Quote
  49. #49
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2004
    Location : uk south west
    Posts : 275

    Default

    Mate she's 14 just keep away from sex or adult topics and keep your job and liberty this is a no brainer
    imported__2541 is offline Reply With Quote
  50. #50
    Porn Star jsv2009's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Location : N. Calif
    Age : 52
    Posts : 1,160

    Default

    Dude you need to go to management real fast, before she does, now that you have spurned her she can go and tell them anything she likes and it will be your ass. You need to see your boss and or contact the company HR immediately. I had this happen many years ago, after just having lunch in which this one gal where I worked joined the group, I was talking to her, only talking, next thing she was coming on strong. I told her no, absolutely no, next thing I knew I was being called into HR and my bosses and almost lost my job if it was not for the fact I had witnesses to me telling her I was not interested, it would have gone the wrong way. hell they were going to fire the both of us. Companies cannot take the chance today and that is usually their first response. Plain and simple solution. Fire you both and eliminate any possible problems. Man I feel for you.
    jsv2009 is offline Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off