XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sexuality
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
  1. #1
    Amateur
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Location : Bay Area, Ca
    Posts : 84

    Default adult store video booth

    I have only been to one adult store and it had a video booth in the back and it got me thinking. How do they work. Do they charge by the minute as u watch and are you allowed to masturbate. Also I been reading stories about how some guys will let other men jack them off or blow them. Is this allowed? I am bi-curious and im just dying to get my dick sucked by someone.
    norcal707 is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Amateur
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Posts : 84

    Default

    buy a billy goat.
    jeeprs862 is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Amateur
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Location : Bay Area, Ca
    Posts : 84

    Default

    can anyone tell me anything?
    norcal707 is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Sex Lover Baby Blue's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2009
    Posts : 222

    Default

    Just do it, baby!

    Just go with caution in mind, and let other guys make the first move - experienced guys can tell a nervous newy and will take it slowy with you.

    I love sucking off strangers!
    Baby Blue is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Amateur
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Location : Bay Area, Ca
    Posts : 84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Blue View Post
    Just do it, baby!

    Just go with caution in mind, and let other guys make the first move - experienced guys can tell a nervous newy and will take it slowy with you.

    I love sucking off strangers!
    how do these booths work though? Are you allowed to do these sexual things with other ppl
    norcal707 is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Amateur
    Join Date : May 2010
    Posts : 82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norcal707 View Post
    how do these booths work though? Are you allowed to do these sexual things with other ppl
    Not really, you can get busted for having sex in a video arcade. The best you can hope for in that case is a cop who will let you off for a blow job in the back of his cruiser.


    You use the booths to give let other guys see what you are into. If your watching a gay movie it will be clear to other guys your interested in sex with them. If it is possible without getting caught then show your cock, take it out or ware something that will show off a hard on. When you show your cock it indicates you want a guy to suck it. Usually you hook up with some guy, leave and go off somewhere in your car or his where he can give you a blow job, maybe do some ass fucking if you are into it.
    SissyBoiBitch is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Amateur
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Location : Bay Area, Ca
    Posts : 84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SissyBoiBitch View Post
    Not really, you can get busted for having sex in a video arcade. The best you can hope for in that case is a cop who will let you off for a blow job in the back of his cruiser.


    You use the booths to give let other guys see what you are into. If your watching a gay movie it will be clear to other guys your interested in sex with them. If it is possible without getting caught then show your cock, take it out or ware something that will show off a hard on. When you show your cock it indicates you want a guy to suck it. Usually you hook up with some guy, leave and go off somewhere in your car or his where he can give you a blow job, maybe do some ass fucking if you are into it.
    Wow that seems very risky then huh. Have you done this before and if so how was it. I just want to recieve my first blow job and to give my first as well. How else could i do this then
    norcal707 is offline Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off