XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sex Stories
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Thread: Lost Virginity

  1. #1
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2010
    Location : Australia
    Posts : 52

    Default Lost Virginity

    I was 12 when I lost my virginity to my stepfather. He would sneek into my room at night, he would put his hand under the bed covers and in my pants. I would pretend I was asleep, but after a while it started to feel nice, I found myself taking my pj pants off and wait for him, my tiny pussy fely nice as I played with it. He would come in I spread my legs and let him finger fuck me, even at 12 it felt great.
    He then took it a step further one night, he pulled the covers back, he had his cock out, he made me suck it, it nearly made me sick, then he made me touch him, he slowly spread my legs and put himself between my legs, I saw this massive cock and wondered how it would fit in my tight virgin pussy, he slowly slid his cock into me, I stiffened as I thought it was going to hurt, when I relaxed I found myself liking his cock going in and out of my pussy. When he finished and blew in me he got up and left, I put me fingers in my pussy and played in his cum.
    After that I couldn't wait for him to come in and fuck me, I have to thank him I guess as he made me into the horny slut that Iam today, I love cock in me, I love eating a bare pussy, so thank you.
    Bunnie is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Newcumer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Posts : 6

    Red face

    mmm, bunnie, we all thank your stepfather for unleashing another horny girl into this world
    tw5615 is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2010
    Location : Australia
    Posts : 52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tw5615 View Post
    mmm, bunnie, we all thank your stepfather for unleashing another horny girl into this world
    Thank you, I do love to have my pussy full and my mouth full as well. When a guy fucks me I want him to hurt my pussy, the harder the better, I need my pussy to hurt.
    Bunnie is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : Kneebone's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2006
    Location : Ozstralia
    Posts : 225

    Default

    That's my Bunnie! You were a naughty little slut even back then.
    Just saying 'no' prevents teenage pregnancy the way 'Have a nice day' cures chronic depression."


    “You know that look women get when they want sex? Me neither”
    Kneebone is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2010
    Location : Australia
    Posts : 52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kneebone View Post
    That's my Bunnie! You were a naughty little slut even back then.
    have always been a naughty girl, just love a cock in me, just love to be fucked as often and as hard as possible.
    Bunnie is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Apr 2009
    Posts : 424

    Default

    wonderful story
    BLKPOET is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2010
    Location : Australia
    Posts : 52

    Default

    Thank you it is a true story.
    Bunnie is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : Kneebone's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2006
    Location : Ozstralia
    Posts : 225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnie View Post
    have always been a naughty girl, just love a cock in me, just love to be fucked as often and as hard as possible.
    Shame you don't live close to be hun. I'd fuck you every day.
    Just saying 'no' prevents teenage pregnancy the way 'Have a nice day' cures chronic depression."


    “You know that look women get when they want sex? Me neither”
    Kneebone is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2010
    Location : Australia
    Posts : 52

    Default

    Never mind, we can talk here
    Bunnie is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : May 2010
    Posts : 2,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnie View Post
    I was 12 when I lost my virginity to my stepfather. He would sneek into my room at night, he would put his hand under the bed covers and in my pants. I would pretend I was asleep, but after a while it started to feel nice, I found myself taking my pj pants off and wait for him, my tiny pussy fely nice as I played with it. He would come in I spread my legs and let him finger fuck me, even at 12 it felt great.
    He then took it a step further one night, he pulled the covers back, he had his cock out, he made me suck it, it nearly made me sick, then he made me touch him, he slowly spread my legs and put himself between my legs, I saw this massive cock and wondered how it would fit in my tight virgin pussy, he slowly slid his cock into me, I stiffened as I thought it was going to hurt, when I relaxed I found myself liking his cock going in and out of my pussy. When he finished and blew in me he got up and left, I put me fingers in my pussy and played in his cum.
    After that I couldn't wait for him to come in and fuck me, I have to thank him I guess as he made me into the horny slut that Iam today, I love cock in me, I love eating a bare pussy, so thank you.
    welshwilly is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2010
    Location : Australia
    Posts : 52

    Default

    it is true mr wittlewilly oh sorry welshwilly
    Bunnie is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : Kneebone's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2006
    Location : Ozstralia
    Posts : 225

    Default

    And Bunnie strikes again
    Just saying 'no' prevents teenage pregnancy the way 'Have a nice day' cures chronic depression."


    “You know that look women get when they want sex? Me neither”
    Kneebone is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2010
    Location : Australia
    Posts : 52

    Default

    Yes I did Mr Boner, how are u dear one????
    Bunnie is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation : wildesires's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Location : Brisbane, Australia
    Posts : 65

    Smile

    I was a horny girl at 12 but no one did anything to me. I had to wait til my husband showed me how a woman should feel. Now I want more.
    wildesires is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Location : GLASGOW
    Posts : 124

    Default love it

    Bunny your such a bad girl leaving it all exposed for your poor daddy am glad you least sucked him off x
    charles1209 is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #16
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : Kneebone's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2006
    Location : Ozstralia
    Posts : 225

    Default

    I am pretty alright My sexy rabbit friend
    Just saying 'no' prevents teenage pregnancy the way 'Have a nice day' cures chronic depression."


    “You know that look women get when they want sex? Me neither”
    Kneebone is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #17
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : lilygirlslut's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2010
    Location : the moon and back
    Posts : 122

    Default

    found your story today darlin! nice one. gotta love that cum dribbling out....
    for the sake of saving kink!!!!!!!!!! do as you please!!!!!!
    lilygirlslut is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #18
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : Between the legs of women
    Posts : 25

    Default Good slut

    Mmmmm excellent story bunny, glad to have you as a slut in this world, I would love to fuck you until your pussy hurt big time with my big cock, and fill your cunt and mouth up with buckets of cum
    Hungstud69 is offline Reply With Quote
  19. #19
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : usa
    Posts : 2,132

    Default

    with me i would lay in bed an wait for my brother to come in i was younger an he told me i was his lil g/f i never told mom
    il-pam is offline Reply With Quote
  20. #20
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 13

    Default

    lol ha h a
    Blackshadow is offline Reply With Quote
  21. #21
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : winterash's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2011
    Location : Rolla Mo
    Age : 22
    Posts : 155

    Default

    man these stories sound hot, wish i had something sex happen to me when i was in child hood, been reading lots of peoples personal stories lately and i'm starting to become jealous. i mean i never had an older sister to teach me how to get off and fuck, my mom is not someone i would want to have an incestuous relationship with, never got to play with any of my cousins, or have that one friend that was a girl to play doctor with, what have i been doing with all my life lol, oh well, surely my time will come, and i'm sure i'll enjoy my first time.
    vid http://videarn.com/video.php?id=940168
    if you cream, you're a dream
    winterash is offline Reply With Quote
  22. #22
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Posts : 1,248

    Default

    Nice story very hot please post more and some picture of your self
    hardcock402 is offline Reply With Quote
  23. #23
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Apr 2012
    Posts : 12

    Default

    Nice story!!!
    hugox90 is offline Reply With Quote
  24. #24
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Posts : 18

    Default

    wonderful story, thank you
    xfapzap is offline Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off