XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sexuality
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Thread: brothers wife

  1. #1
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Posts : 138

    Default brothers wife

    So i spend alot of time at my brothers house.. even when he is at work he dosnt mind me at his house.. his wife has pretty much the same work sched so im there alone alot.... when they are gone i like to find her dirty panties and sniff them as i stroke my cock.. well the other day i was snooping around in their room because i knew she had some toys hidden away somewhere.. it didnt take me long to find her dildo, so i took it in the bathroom lubed it up and fucked my ass with it.. it was the first time ive ever had a dildo in my ass and it kinda hurt at first.. does anyone else use someones panties or sex toys to masturbate? just the thought of it not belonging to me makes me rock hard
    mothman is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : N/D cumwithus's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2009
    Location : SW US
    Posts : 595

    Default

    I was at my neigbors house I was like 15 at the time, well his sister was like 18 and his mom was a milf both extremely hot, well I was left downstairs for like no lie an hour, and I stared looking around, well in their washer was this red thong, didnt no if it was the milfs or the sister, but I pulled my dick out and wrapped the thong on it and jacked it, the thong has a discharge stain in it too, very sexy
    Husband and Wife.
    Vanilla except for chastity play.
    cumwithus is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Posts : 138

    Default nice

    that sounds super sexy. i love panties soo much... i like to wear her panties too.. look at my ass in the mirror and think about how dirty im being
    mothman is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : N/D cumwithus's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2009
    Location : SW US
    Posts : 595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mothman View Post
    that sounds super sexy. i love panties soo much... i like to wear her panties too.. look at my ass in the mirror and think about how dirty im being
    when I am at the bathrooms at work, they have mirrors on the doors, so I can see myself whip my dick out and stuff
    Husband and Wife.
    Vanilla except for chastity play.
    cumwithus is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : Bisexual
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Location : Northeast Pa.
    Posts : 945

    Default

    I used to go camping with my now ex brother in law and his wife. The outside shower had a surround but could be seen from the kitchen window. I looked up to the widow one day and my sis in law was doing dishes but looking at me. I did enjoy it so I just finished showering. Well then I noticed that most times when I showered she would do the dishes. So one day i got in and she looked down through the window. I got the bar of soap lathered up and jerked off while she watched me. I never stopped staring in her eyes and she didn't turn away. I didn't take long to shoot a load. It was quite a turn on knowing my brother in law right the shower while his wife was watching me. After that I always used the outside shower and always in the daylight. Only once she used it but I was a good man and did the dishes that day. She got in and I watched her rub the shower head up and down her pussy till she came. I had my cock in my hand the whole time then showed her the cum driiping from my fingers when I was done. That was an awesome summer camping every weekend. Only saw her get off that one time but' I loved to jerk off with her watching.
    hdon22s is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    TheNouZ's girl
    Sexual orientation : Babyangel's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2009
    Location : I am not here
    Posts : 2,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mothman View Post
    So i spend alot of time at my brothers house.. even when he is at work he dosnt mind me at his house.. his wife has pretty much the same work sched so im there alone alot.... when they are gone i like to find her dirty panties and sniff them as i stroke my cock.. well the other day i was snooping around in their room because i knew she had some toys hidden away somewhere.. it didnt take me long to find her dildo, so i took it in the bathroom lubed it up and fucked my ass with it.. it was the first time ive ever had a dildo in my ass and it kinda hurt at first.. does anyone else use someones panties or sex toys to masturbate? just the thought of it not belonging to me makes me rock hard
    ...kinky yummy....

    I wouldn't trust myself with other people's toys though...I'd klepto if I liked it enough.

    Yaaaaaay panties I love girl's panties.
    тheȠouɀ is my everything. I love you baby

    "Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." ~Steven Weinberg
    Babyangel is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jun 2010
    Location : Ohio
    Posts : 1,768

    Default

    Mothman,,,,she can tell if her dildo has been molested and/or out of its particular place. If it is you can count on being filmed while they are away if they become suspecious. Count on it!
    knotsrit is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Apr 2010
    Posts : 1,323

    Default

    I made lot of experiences like your's. I took some panties away for shiffinng and some time i enjoyed wearing it :D. But now it's now sense. The life goes on.
    . XNXX RealAmateur
    BogFalco is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Apr 2010
    Posts : 1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hdon22s View Post
    I used to go camping with my now ex brother in law and his wife. The outside shower had a surround but could be seen from the kitchen window. I looked up to the widow one day and my sis in law was doing dishes but looking at me. I did enjoy it so I just finished showering. Well then I noticed that most times when I showered she would do the dishes. So one day i got in and she looked down through the window. I got the bar of soap lathered up and jerked off while she watched me. I never stopped staring in her eyes and she didn't turn away. I didn't take long to shoot a load. It was quite a turn on knowing my brother in law right the shower while his wife was watching me. After that I always used the outside shower and always in the daylight. Only once she used it but I was a good man and did the dishes that day. She got in and I watched her rub the shower head up and down her pussy till she came. I had my cock in my hand the whole time then showed her the cum driiping from my fingers when I was done. That was an awesome summer camping every weekend. Only saw her get off that one time but' I loved to jerk off with her watching.
    I'd like do to the same experience. :D
    . XNXX RealAmateur
    BogFalco is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Location : UTAH
    Posts : 128

    Default .

    Quote Originally Posted by hdon22s View Post
    I used to go camping with my now ex brother in law and his wife. The outside shower had a surround but could be seen from the kitchen window. I looked up to the widow one day and my sis in law was doing dishes but looking at me. I did enjoy it so I just finished showering. Well then I noticed that most times when I showered she would do the dishes. So one day i got in and she looked down through the window. I got the bar of soap lathered up and jerked off while she watched me. I never stopped staring in her eyes and she didn't turn away. I didn't take long to shoot a load. It was quite a turn on knowing my brother in law right the shower while his wife was watching me. After that I always used the outside shower and always in the daylight. Only once she used it but I was a good man and did the dishes that day. She got in and I watched her rub the shower head up and down her pussy till she came. I had my cock in my hand the whole time then showed her the cum driiping from my fingers when I was done. That was an awesome summer camping every weekend. Only saw her get off that one time but' I loved to jerk off with her watching.
    Nice. did you ever try to fuck her?
    FIREWALKER1975 is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : N/D thickdadcock's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : Eastern Seaboard
    Posts : 4,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babyangel View Post
    ...kinky yummy....

    I wouldn't trust myself with other people's toys though...I'd klepto if I liked it enough.

    Yaaaaaay panties I love girl's panties.
    and i love you! :P
    thickdadcock is offline Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off