XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Pic & Movie Post
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
  1. #1
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Posts : 65

    Default How Gay Male Cock Sucking

    cocksucking03.jpg

    Nothing like a hot guy dressed in a fresh white pouch bikini. This kind of foreplay is fucking hot. I like having a guy play with my cock while I still have a pouch bikini on. Hell, I like playing with a guys cock that way too. The fucking guy is sexually aroused sucking on the dude's shaved balls.


    cocksucking02.jpg

    This hottie is in total submission to cock sucking. He is eager to take the cock and please the dude. The way the situation looks it doesn't look like he has much choice.

    cocksucking01.jpg

    Two hotties sharing cock. They might look like good friends now but suppose one of them has the guys cock in his mouth when he comes and decides to swallow and not share. I was with a couple once and this guy's wife and I were working his cock taking turns with in in our mouth. It was like reverse Russian roulette. I got lucky and was sucking the head when he let his load go. I was so aroused I didn't give a shit I wanted to eat his cum. She got pissed so me and her husband worked her, him fucking her while I played with her clit until she had a fabulous orgasm and forgot about it.

    cocksucking05.jpg

    The fucking dude is lost in sexual arousal playing and pleasing with his gay wife's cock. I would be too. I love the look of a nice lacy garter belt and stockings on the right guy. You know nice and slim, shaved and smooth. I've been with guys who like to dress, makes me hard. I've made a few guys dress for me too. Like I said when I have a gay wife lingerie and makeup will be mandatory for the bed.

    cocksucking06.jpg

    This is what submission is all about. This hottie is past cock sucking he is into cock worship, which is a type of love. This hottie has a deep arousal and desire to please and in turn he is feeling deep sexual pleasure. When a guy has a cock as nice as this dude there he kind of expects and actually needs his cock to be worshiped and desired.

    cocksucking04.jpg

    This is gay love. Some guys submit and other guys expect that submission when it works it is like this. The fucking hottie is in love with this guy's cock. Look at him, he is so fucking aroused. I know his cock is supper hard too.
    Carlos_Macho is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    the Horny lil Devil
    Sexual orientation : kink-eeee's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2007
    Location : North Western, PA. (Erie County), U.S.A.
    Posts : 11,212

    Default

    Super Hot pics a Big 5 Star rating from me. Keep them cumming.
    If it weren't for the gutter ...
    My mind would be homeless.

    If you don't believe in Santa ...
    You'll get crotchless panties just like I did !

    I may be going to HELL ...
    But at least all my friends will be there !

    Remember ... that Life is too short Not to try everything Sexxxually ...
    at least once in your Lifetime !

    What I love about living my Life the most ...
    Being a "Kid At Heart" & Not letting Anyone change that !

    Define the words "Normal/Pervert" ...
    I'll bet ya can't !
    kink-eeee is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Sep 2010
    Posts : 122

    Post

    Beautiful pics, man. 5 stars!!
    Jacob42 is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Feb 2009
    Location : Canada - close to the mountains
    Posts : 1,416

    Default

    nice pics
    Cal_guy is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jun 2010
    Location : Ohio
    Posts : 1,747

    Default

    I'd love to suck a black cock!
    knotsrit is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : May 2010
    Location : California
    Posts : 232

    Default cock

    I'm not gay but i would really love to try sucking a cock someday. Want to see what one feels like riding on my tongue. Then to feel the hot warmth as it unloads a nice big blast of cum. Mmmmmm, maybe i'm bi, what do you think?
    misterbo is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Posts : 1,304

    Default

    i think your bi misterbo, i love to suck on a nice cock and those pics are hot hot hot mmmmmmm
    cum to dirty daddy you boys n girls !!! xxx
    regimen is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation : Pakiwank's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Location : Wank St Lahore Wankistan Pakistan, edging, rubbing my cock through my cum-rancid piss-stinking Ameri
    Age : 39
    Posts : 48

    Default Great Photos

    Yessss! And the commentaries made them even better. Thanks.
    _(`._.^._.)_
    FEISAL Filthy Paki Chronic WANKER and opportunistic FUCKER.
    Anytime Anywhere Anyhow!
    The filthier the better!
    The filthiest the BEST!
    Perverted + Taboo = Normal
    My Filthy Life: http://stories.xnxx.com/profile411022/
    I love reading:
    http://tinyurl.com/prutales
    Also reading in French:
    http://tinyurl.com/zizigosse
    _(`._.^._.)_
    Pakiwank is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation : angrysteve's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2010
    Location : GTA
    Posts : 340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by misterbo View Post
    I'm not gay but i would really love to try sucking a cock someday. Want to see what one feels like riding on my tongue. Then to feel the hot warmth as it unloads a nice big blast of cum. Mmmmmm, maybe i'm bi, what do you think?
    nothing wrong with being bi just means you can have a larger menu
    angrysteve is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation : bimike80's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2008
    Location : Daytona Beach FL
    Posts : 476

    Default

    This is a very hot thread! Loved seeing the gay wife in the lace garters. Femboys turn me on so much.
    bimike80 is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Oct 2008
    Posts : 161

    Default love cocks

    i love sucking cock!!!!! nothing better then a fine sexy cock in the mouth! ok maybe in the ass to lol
    canwemeandyou is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : dogg031964's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2009
    Posts : 2,096

    Default

    nothing hotter than a chick feeding a cock into a guys mouth..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    dogg031964 is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Geordie Trollop
    Sexual orientation : GayGuy40's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2010
    Location : Kilt land
    Age : 44
    Posts : 5,663

    Default

    Some superb pics there. Love the white garter pic, so horny. Sucking cock and drinking cum is the finest.
    GayGuy40 is online now Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation : Pakiwank's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Location : Wank St Lahore Wankistan Pakistan, edging, rubbing my cock through my cum-rancid piss-stinking Ameri
    Age : 39
    Posts : 48

    Default

    Nice photos, Dogg.
    Quote Originally Posted by dogg031964 View Post
    nothing hotter than a chick feeding a cock into a guys mouth..
    Yeah, GayGuy, white garters on a gay bitch cocksucker cumslurper are cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayGuy40 View Post
    Some superb pics there. Love the white garter pic, so horny. Sucking cock and drinking cum is the finest.
    _(`._.^._.)_
    FEISAL Filthy Paki Chronic WANKER and opportunistic FUCKER.
    Anytime Anywhere Anyhow!
    The filthier the better!
    The filthiest the BEST!
    Perverted + Taboo = Normal
    My Filthy Life: http://stories.xnxx.com/profile411022/
    I love reading:
    http://tinyurl.com/prutales
    Also reading in French:
    http://tinyurl.com/zizigosse
    _(`._.^._.)_
    Pakiwank is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation : Likker69's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2006
    Location : Mid West
    Posts : 416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_Macho View Post
    cocksucking03.jpg

    Nothing like a hot guy dressed in a fresh white pouch bikini. This kind of foreplay is fucking hot. I like having a guy play with my cock while I still have a pouch bikini on. Hell, I like playing with a guys cock that way too. The fucking guy is sexually aroused sucking on the dude's shaved balls.


    cocksucking02.jpg

    This hottie is in total submission to cock sucking. He is eager to take the cock and please the dude. The way the situation looks it doesn't look like he has much choice.

    cocksucking01.jpg

    Two hotties sharing cock. They might look like good friends now but suppose one of them has the guys cock in his mouth when he comes and decides to swallow and not share. I was with a couple once and this guy's wife and I were working his cock taking turns with in in our mouth. It was like reverse Russian roulette. I got lucky and was sucking the head when he let his load go. I was so aroused I didn't give a shit I wanted to eat his cum. She got pissed so me and her husband worked her, him fucking her while I played with her clit until she had a fabulous orgasm and forgot about it.

    cocksucking05.jpg

    The fucking dude is lost in sexual arousal playing and pleasing with his gay wife's cock. I would be too. I love the look of a nice lacy garter belt and stockings on the right guy. You know nice and slim, shaved and smooth. I've been with guys who like to dress, makes me hard. I've made a few guys dress for me too. Like I said when I have a gay wife lingerie and makeup will be mandatory for the bed.

    cocksucking06.jpg

    This is what submission is all about. This hottie is past cock sucking he is into cock worship, which is a type of love. This hottie has a deep arousal and desire to please and in turn he is feeling deep sexual pleasure. When a guy has a cock as nice as this dude there he kind of expects and actually needs his cock to be worshiped and desired.

    cocksucking04.jpg

    This is gay love. Some guys submit and other guys expect that submission when it works it is like this. The fucking hottie is in love with this guy's cock. Look at him, he is so fucking aroused. I know his cock is supper hard too.
    Damn those pics are HOT....Love my cock sucked by one of these gus !!
    Luv To Lik You_69
    Likker69 is offline Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off