XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sexuality
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
  1. #1
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Posts : 183

    Default young girls/boys

    ok so this is always a topic of my interest dealing with young girls and boys but they r so damn innocent and sum r hott as hell ive asked b4 if they know what they r doin and i can tell u that they do and they love the attention


    MY MIND IS MY SICK HAPPY PLACE
    the_guy1 is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    sexy fluffzilla
    Sexual orientation : Obscene Cupcake's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Posts : 4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_guy1 View Post
    ok so this is always a topic of my interest dealing with young girls and boys but they r so damn innocent and sum r hott as hell ive asked b4 if they know what they r doin and i can tell u that they do and they love the attention


    MY MIND IS MY SICK HAPPY PLACE
    ._. tramps are not innocent. /thread.
    Obscene Cupcake is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Posts : 151

    Default

    what could you mean by "dealing" with young girls/boys??? Some little girls/ boys are not as innocent as they appear. Why would a four year old girl look at you funny, lift her dress, pull her panties to one side and play with her clitty. Then smile at you. Hmmm???
    becasual is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Posts : 183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by becasual View Post
    what could you mean by "dealing" with young girls/boys??? Some little girls/ boys are not as innocent as they appear. Why would a four year old girl look at you funny, lift her dress, pull her panties to one side and play with her clitty. Then smile at you. Hmmm???
    right and where do they learn it human nature maybe hmmmm??
    the_guy1 is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    sexy fluffzilla
    Sexual orientation : Obscene Cupcake's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Posts : 4,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_guy1 View Post
    right and where do they learn it human nature maybe hmmmm??
    BWAHAHAHAHA IDIOT XD
    Obscene Cupcake is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    sexy fluffzilla
    Sexual orientation : Obscene Cupcake's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Posts : 4,234

    Default

    maybe try asking people that did sexual things as kids. you might learn that things like tickling, playground poles, assemblies and innocent things turn on innocent people *amused* idiot.
    Obscene Cupcake is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Posts : 183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscene Cupcake View Post
    maybe try asking people that did sexual things as kids. you might learn that things like tickling, playground poles, assemblies and innocent things turn on innocent people *amused* idiot.
    idiot
    idiot thank u i fuckin love this site idiot idiot idiot im a big one
    the_guy1 is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Posts : 10

    Default

    guys i think he just meant..kids are having sex at such a young age now, but these girls walking around at 12 13 years old look like their 16 17..its weird but its so true..i see it all the time
    erock123 is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Posts : 183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erock123 View Post
    guys i think he just meant..kids are having sex at such a young age now, but these girls walking around at 12 13 years old look like their 16 17..its weird but its so true..i see it all the time

    sooo true
    the_guy1 is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : xnxxbob's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2010
    Location : N. Arizona
    Posts : 1,107

    Default

    It's the hormones put into foods these days. I firmly believe this.
    xnxxbob is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation : Bisexual
    Join Date : Sep 2004
    Location : Pacific NW
    Posts : 437

    Default

    God bless those hormones! Every one! (if you believe in god that is)
    Morbidreams is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Ohio
    Age : 23
    Posts : 12

    Default

    girls are straight dressin like ho's now. Im 19 now and disgusted girls didnt dress lik that when i was that age.
    ShakaZulu13 is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : OLDRTYBSTRD's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2009
    Posts : 111

    Default

    a friend of mine said shes masturbated since age 2.
    she would hump things and rub things like the remote on her pussy.
    i am sure she liked it and it felt good, but i definitely don't think she knew what she was doing to the pervs around her!

    >booiiinngg<

    she's a kinky slut to this day. she's even sucked me off and ate out my ass.
    OLDRTYBSTRD is offline Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off