XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sex Stories
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
  1. #1
    Amateur vanishing_girl's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : South Florida
    Posts : 61

    Default Jane and her first time with a dog.

    This story is fiction.
    --------------------------
    It was a hot sunny day...yet another one for Jane. The morning was well on its way, and the kids had just left for school for the day, and she had the whole house to herself. She relished her days off, though they did seem lonely a lot of the time. "Shhh, try not to think of those things." she thought to herself "Someday, someday you'll find the perfect man."

    Jane unfortunately hadn't had the kind of luck she'd hoped for when it came to men. She'd been careful, she'd taken lots of chances, but each man she found always seemed to leave eventually, it was getting too much to deal with.

    These were the thoughts she was having when she sat down at her computer to log onto the internet, in hopes of finding some escape from her dark thoughts. Today was Tuesday, and as usual she connected to the web, checked her e-mail, talked to a few friends online, and finding nothing too much of interest going on with them, decided to do a little web surfing.

    Outside, the sun was blazing hot, causing the over all temperature to soar. Not to mention the humidity was horrible. The steamy weather was causing her to sweat a bit, even with her tank top rolled up over her midriff, and her thin shorts, she was becoming uncomfortable.

    She looked around the house, glanced out the window, and thought about it for a while and finally grinned to herself as she made her decision. She stood from her computer desk, walked to the front door and locked it, then moving to the windows again she drew the blinds closed, and slowly stripped off her clothing. Even in the heat, and damp of the air, it felt good to be nude.

    She slowly drew her shirt up over her body, her beautiful round breasts falling free as she removed her shirt, then slipping her fingers into the waistband of her shorts, she slowly slid them down, her nicely rounded ass exposed as she bent at the waist to slide them down her legs. "Ahhh, much better," she thought as she moved back to her computer, and sat down quietly.

    One of the things Jane truly loved about being online was the immense amount of information on the internet. When she was alone, often her thoughts would turn inward, to her more sensual desires. She would often surf erotica sites in the hopes of finding a story that would help her further along this path, but sometimes it was also out of her fascination with the strange, and taboo things that it seemed so many other people took part in. Among some of the tastier stories were those of forced sex, and bestiality. These especially turned her on because they were so taboo.

    "Fuck it! "She thought, "it's too damn hot to stay in the house like this." She peaked out the back door, noting that there were no neighbors about in the trees above her fence, and moved into the pool, letting the cool water wash over her skin. "Ahhh the whole house to myself for an entire day and night," she thought. The kids were staying at friend's houses tonight after school, so she didn't have to worry about that, so she swam, quietly, nude in the water, enjoying the freedom of it.

    Later that day, back at her computer, she was talking to one of her friends, and the conversation turned to her day. She was noncommittal, after all, she didn't really know this guy, and chances are, he was just another of those fly by night sweet talkers who used her and left her as soon as he had his fun. He seemed to share some of her more sensuous interests, including her fascination with taboo things. Little did she know this guy wasn't like that. Sure, he was a little strange, and lived all the way on the other side of the world, but there was something about him.

    He was always sending her links to sites for new stories and such, but today, oddly, he hadn't done that. In fact he was acting especially strangely today, rather quiet. She was concerned, and didn't push, but eventually she managed to get him to open up. It was then he related a story to her about something he had done, and though he knew she shared similar interests with him, he was a bit embarrassed about it.

    Apparently, he had gone out with some of his buddies that weekend, and gotten very drunk, in the course of the weekend, he had wound up somehow at a farm designed for those with an interest in animal sex. Zoosexuality to be more exact, people having sex with animals.

    He related to her how he consented to having sex with various animals, having had sex with a sheep, and a horse. He wasn't too ashamed of these things it was when he admitted he had been fucked anally by a dog that he seemed a little uncomfortable in telling her.

    He did go on to tell her however, that this farm was not the only one of it's kind, and that actually there was a whole worldwide community of zoosexuals that kept in touch, and that in fact, there was one similar near where she lived. She was kindly, but she had some house cleaning to do, so after the conversation ended, she disconnected from the internet, but the address the man had forwarded to her was still up on the screen two hours later when she passed by the computer.

    "Hmmmm," she thought, then... "No! No, no, that's too insane, these people could be out of their minds, capturing women for white slavery for all I know," she argued with herself. Finally she put the thought from her mind, but it just wouldn't go away.

    ***

    A few weeks later, she found herself alone again for the day, and for weeks the thought of such a place had plagued her, finally she picked up the phone and called the phone number attached to the address she'd been given, and was told that it was unfortunately closed. The authorities had been notified of it's existence, and they had had to move away, too far away for her to reach them. However, she was told that if she was truly interested in such a thing that she should purchase herself an animal to have around the house.

    She thought about that, and decided a dog would be the best choice, besides, having a pet in the house would be good for the kids, they never needed to know the other reason she'd bought it.

    Her mind set, Jane set out to meet with a man who had a kennel of various breeds, all trained for her purposes, and broken to be around children without the secret being out. She looked over the various dogs, and spoke with the handler. He was very nice, "for a man," she thought. Looking them over she finally picked a boxer mix, there was something about him that just spoke to her, he was beautiful, and had very expressive eyes. "He'll do," she told the man, and was brought the dog, and handed the leash.

    Upon arriving home that night she was beside herself as to how to begin exploring this experience. Before long, she decided, maybe this was a mistake, the dog was very well behaved, and seemed to sense her hesitancy, laying his head on her feet, and peering up at her with unadulterated love. "I can't do this" she decided finally "but at least he's cute, and quiet, so I suppose we can keep him"

    That night, the heat causing her again to become uncomfortable, she lay nude, in her bed, the sweat over her body beaded, running her hands over her body, caressing her sex, driving herself wild teasing her clit sensuously. Suddenly, and without warning, she heard a noise outside on the street, and without even thinking she flew out of bed to look out the window.

    Outside her window, across the street there seemed to have been a car accident, and as people will, she stood there in morbid fascination. Authorities had crowded around shining bright lights on the whole area. It was then she realized she was standing nude in front of the window, and quickly dropping to her hands and knees she continued to peer over the edge of the window, watching the goings on in fascination.

    So fascinated by what was happening outside was she, she didn't hear the door of her bedroom creep open, or the soft pads of the dog's feet walking up behind her. In fact, she was not prepared for the cold wet nose poking into her exposed sex at all, and gave a jump as she felt it. Sensually, her netherlips throbbed under the probing snout of the animal, so much so that she decided that she enjoyed it, and after the initial shock and tension of her ass cheeks squeezing together, she finally relaxed, and peeked out the window again.

    Meanwhile the dog began licking now, gently at first, each touch of his tongue against her moist pussy sending waves of pleasure through her body, and forcing soft sighs from her throat Ooh'd she coo'd, encouraging the dog to continue.

    The dog, of course had been trained for this, and began lapping at her with more enthusiasm, burying his snout in her crotch, his tongue running in long strokes over her clit, lips and anus. "oh god Max, don't stop" she moaned in pleasure, as his tongue worked it's magic over her sopping pussy, his licks becoming more and more urgent.

    As she was brought closer and closer to orgasm with each of his licks, her eyes glazed over, and she stared off into space. Suddenly, like an explosion wracking her body from the inside out, she came, harder than she had ever cum before, her voice finding purchase in a long moan turning quickly into a low scream of pleasure, "OH FUCK! GAWD!!" she cried out, and then finally collapsed against the window pane, gasping for breath.

    The dog seeming to understand what had just happened, stopped licking her, and leaned down then, and began licking himself. By then, Jane was far too exhausted to move, her multiple climax having wiped out her strength to move. All she could do was glance over her shoulder at the animal, sitting behind her, licking his cock, and sac. Every now and again he would look at her, those expressive eyes questioning, as if asking if she'd like him to lick her some more.

    Finally having caught her breath, she decided yes, perhaps she is ready for another bout of that, and speaking to the dog quietly, she placed her hand between her legs, spreading her soaked lips to encourage him. He didn't need it of course, and immediately began licking her again, her lips spread like that allowing him better access to the mouth of her sex, and clit.

    Soon she was so lost in the feeling she began moaning again loudly, talking through her excitement. "YES max. Mmm... yes lick it. Good boy, mmmm," she would moan out, as she would reach a small climax and then begin building for another, the dogs tongue did it's work.

    So lost in this pleasure was she that soon she was moaning out words incoherently, encouraging the dog, who must be getting tired by now. Suddenly, another climax hit her, it's force almost as powerful as the first orgasm she was given by this animal with the magic tongue, and as she came, she cried out "YES! YES! GOD YES MAX! OH FUCK!"

    What she didn't know is that max had been trained also to obey this command, and upon hearing the word "fuck" leapt upon her back, his sharply tipped cock poking against her inner thighs, the weight of the dog pressing her knees further apart. So lost in recovering from her last climax, she was completely taken off guard, and gasped loudly, not sure what the animal was doing, the idea of such a thing though having occurred to her, didn't seem real somehow until then, that was.

    The dog's hardening cock poked against her thighs twice before finally stabbing between her slick pussy lips, and the force, and size of it completely knocked the wind from her, as his thick doggy cock rammed into her with the force of the heavily muscled animal's lust.

    "MAX!!" she screamed suddenly as she was finally able to catch her breath, his cock swelling within her insanely, and stabbing deeply with each wild thrust of the dog's haunches. So forceful was the fucking the dog was giving her that the only sounds she could muster were deep guttural grunts, "Uhg, uhg, uhg, gawd, ugh, FUCK!!" she said.

    The dog, true to his training was encouraged by such sounds, and let out his own quiet grunts. His cock was so swollen inside her by now, each thrust he made was painful, to the point where even with his immense strength he could hardly move his haunches anymore.

    With a loud "YIP!" the dog finally reached it's own orgasm, and her pussy was flooded with dog cum, like a streaming river of fire the dog cum filled her as deeply as possible, and then more so causing her belly to swell slightly with the extent of it, causing pressure inside her. The knot of the dog's cock had swollen so much that by then, the dog was locked to Jane's sweaty, saliva, cum-soaked pussy inseparably.

    All that could be done now was to wait for the animal to stop cumming. Max slid off her back to the side, the movement causing waves of both pain, and pleasure to rock her exhausted body, as she clung to the bottom of the window pane, laying her forehead against it weakly, max stepping his legs over her ass to face away from her, as he stood there, his cock still shooting his sperm deeply into her stretched, and spasming pussy, stream after stream filling her.

    Thirty minutes went by, and each time the dog so much as twitched, Jane was thrown into another intense orgasm, he body sweating wildly with each, her voice hoarse from the moans and screams of her pleasure, so now all she could muster were near whispered pants, as she could finally feel the swollen cock within her finally begin to shrink, throbbing as it did so.

    Moments later, the dog's dick finally slipped free with a sloppy sound, as dog cum literally flowed out of Jane's bruised, and stretched pussy, the hot fluid running down her thighs thickly. She collapsed then to her belly, her legs sliding out behind her, as she was unable to move otherwise.

    Max, meanwhile took a few steps away, and sat down licking his cock, cleaning himself, then afterwards, coming to her again, licking her cheek gently before laying down, his head upon the small of her back, his fur soft upon her skin. As she lay there, Jane smiled, thinking to herself, "Mmmm yes... max... finally, my sweet pet... I have found you... the perfect man.



    --------------------------
    I did not write this story, just posting it for your enjoyment. If you like it please comment and rate and I will post more. Thanks.
    --Vanishing_girl

    Yahoo:starlightrunway
    VERIFICATION PHOTO: http://forum.xnxx.com/picture.php?al...ctureid=110328

    My ABDL group: http://forum.xnxx.com/group.php?groupid=1319
    vanishing_girl is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Dec 2008
    Location : Houston
    Posts : 270

    Default

    nice find, thanks for posting
    jkirk19999 is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Sex Machine edbighead's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : I'm not sure anymore
    Posts : 812

    Default

    hotness
    Loving every last drop of a woman. Everything about a woman is sexy.
    edbighead is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Sex Lover Sandman709's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : Earth
    Posts : 155

    Default Story

    I loved this story, it had me hard and wanking in minutes. Something so delicious and dirty about a girl and a dog giving in to natures desires. MMMMM Lets have some more.
    See Ya On The Darkside
    Sandman709 is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Newcumer
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Posts : 5

    Default

    Pretty good
    Advent of Shadows is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : if ur willing to meet up i'l let u know..
    Posts : 21

    Default hm

    that gt me going.. grt
    hbkcam is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Sex Machine edbighead's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : I'm not sure anymore
    Posts : 812

    Default

    vanishing girl this is hot and please find and post some more!
    Loving every last drop of a woman. Everything about a woman is sexy.
    edbighead is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Posts : 309

    Default

    litle nice storie









    QuitGame is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Amateur
    Join Date : Sep 2010
    Age : 26
    Posts : 71

    Default

    Oh wow, that was amazing.. I used to have a dog that would lick my pussy, but i was never able to get him to fuck me.. I definitely would love to have a dog trained to lick me and fuck me whenever I wanted.
    itscuzimblonde is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Sex Machine edbighead's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : I'm not sure anymore
    Posts : 812

    Default

    vanishing girl have any more to share with us?
    Loving every last drop of a woman. Everything about a woman is sexy.
    edbighead is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Newcumer
    Join Date : Jun 2010
    Posts : 2

    Default

    nice dog
    bearup is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Banned!
    Join Date : May 2010
    Location : California
    Posts : 232

    Default Knoted

    Once when i was sixteen i seen a big Gernan Shepard fuck an 11 year old girl. It was beond a doubt the sexiest thing i've ever seen. The dog was big, over 100lbs and had a huge cock. It was close to 11 inches long. He scored a direct hit on her and got into her on the very first try. He seemed to know that he hit her dead center because he pounded his cock into her. Her eyes got big and she screamed out to get him off of her. When i tried he snaraled and tried to bite my arm so i had to let him go at her. My God did that dog ever fuck her hard. She had never had a cock into her anywhere near that big. He fucked her for about fifteen minites and when he shot off in her, he seered her insides with gobs of his hot cum, and when he finished he couldn't pull out. He had knoted inside of her and they were tied up together. He got turned around and they were ass to ass and it took about 40 minites before he was finally able to pull out. She was sore inside for a few days but she was hooked on dog cock. A couple of weeks later she took on a collie and she even got off a few times with the collie's cock still deep inside of her
    misterbo is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Banned!
    Join Date : Nov 2009
    Location : USA
    Posts : 81

    Default

    mrbo, where was this event which you claim to have seen?
    would love to see pics of the event, if the woman was 18 or older.
    simondaddy is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : Howling at the moon!!
    Age : 26
    Posts : 33

    Default

    Good story, though I ain't into that sorta thing but I like this story, keep up the good work!!
    FreeWolf is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Sep 2009
    Posts : 19

    Default

    love it
    adultress92 is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #16
    Banned!
    Join Date : May 2010
    Location : California
    Posts : 232

    Default knotted

    Quote Originally Posted by simondaddy View Post
    mrbo, where was this event which you claim to have seen?
    would love to see pics of the event, if the woman was 18 or older.
    The event took place in a small town in California. Unfortunately i have no pictures. We were both young, she was eleven and i was sixteen, i dared her to try it with the dog
    misterbo is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #17
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Oct 2010
    Posts : 132

    Default great story

    great story, thanks for posting
    mudmarcher is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #18
    Porn Surfer FreakIsAnUnderstatement's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2010
    Posts : 13

    Thumbs up awesome

    loved it more .. please !
    FreakIsAnUnderstatement is offline Reply With Quote
  19. #19
    Banned!
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Posts : 15

    Default

    wow i realy love it !
    Pussy2011 is offline Reply With Quote
  20. #20
    Amateur neddamz@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2006
    Posts : 94

    Default good story

    Thanks for posting. Keep them cummin!
    neddamz@hotmail.com is offline Reply With Quote
  21. #21
    Newcumer
    Join Date : Jun 2012
    Posts : 6

    Cool wow,too cool. more please

    .until next time
    Quote Originally Posted by vanishing_girl View Post
    This story is fiction.
    --------------------------
    It was a hot sunny day...yet another one for Jane. The morning was well on its way, and the kids had just left for school for the day, and she had the whole house to herself. She relished her days off, though they did seem lonely a lot of the time. "Shhh, try not to think of those things." she thought to herself "Someday, someday you'll find the perfect man."

    Jane unfortunately hadn't had the kind of luck she'd hoped for when it came to men. She'd been careful, she'd taken lots of chances, but each man she found always seemed to leave eventually, it was getting too much to deal with.

    These were the thoughts she was having when she sat down at her computer to log onto the internet, in hopes of finding some escape from her dark thoughts. Today was Tuesday, and as usual she connected to the web, checked her e-mail, talked to a few friends online, and finding nothing too much of interest going on with them, decided to do a little web surfing.

    Outside, the sun was blazing hot, causing the over all temperature to soar. Not to mention the humidity was horrible. The steamy weather was causing her to sweat a bit, even with her tank top rolled up over her midriff, and her thin shorts, she was becoming uncomfortable.

    She looked around the house, glanced out the window, and thought about it for a while and finally grinned to herself as she made her decision. She stood from her computer desk, walked to the front door and locked it, then moving to the windows again she drew the blinds closed, and slowly stripped off her clothing. Even in the heat, and damp of the air, it felt good to be nude.

    She slowly drew her shirt up over her body, her beautiful round breasts falling free as she removed her shirt, then slipping her fingers into the waistband of her shorts, she slowly slid them down, her nicely rounded ass exposed as she bent at the waist to slide them down her legs. "Ahhh, much better," she thought as she moved back to her computer, and sat down quietly.

    One of the things Jane truly loved about being online was the immense amount of information on the internet. When she was alone, often her thoughts would turn inward, to her more sensual desires. She would often surf erotica sites in the hopes of finding a story that would help her further along this path, but sometimes it was also out of her fascination with the strange, and taboo things that it seemed so many other people took part in. Among some of the tastier stories were those of forced sex, and bestiality. These especially turned her on because they were so taboo.

    "Fuck it! "She thought, "it's too damn hot to stay in the house like this." She peaked out the back door, noting that there were no neighbors about in the trees above her fence, and moved into the pool, letting the cool water wash over her skin. "Ahhh the whole house to myself for an entire day and night," she thought. The kids were staying at friend's houses tonight after school, so she didn't have to worry about that, so she swam, quietly, nude in the water, enjoying the freedom of it.

    Later that day, back at her computer, she was talking to one of her friends, and the conversation turned to her day. She was noncommittal, after all, she didn't really know this guy, and chances are, he was just another of those fly by night sweet talkers who used her and left her as soon as he had his fun. He seemed to share some of her more sensuous interests, including her fascination with taboo things. Little did she know this guy wasn't like that. Sure, he was a little strange, and lived all the way on the other side of the world, but there was something about him.

    He was always sending her links to sites for new stories and such, but today, oddly, he hadn't done that. In fact he was acting especially strangely today, rather quiet. She was concerned, and didn't push, but eventually she managed to get him to open up. It was then he related a story to her about something he had done, and though he knew she shared similar interests with him, he was a bit embarrassed about it.

    Apparently, he had gone out with some of his buddies that weekend, and gotten very drunk, in the course of the weekend, he had wound up somehow at a farm designed for those with an interest in animal sex. Zoosexuality to be more exact, people having sex with animals.

    He related to her how he consented to having sex with various animals, having had sex with a sheep, and a horse. He wasn't too ashamed of these things it was when he admitted he had been fucked anally by a dog that he seemed a little uncomfortable in telling her.

    He did go on to tell her however, that this farm was not the only one of it's kind, and that actually there was a whole worldwide community of zoosexuals that kept in touch, and that in fact, there was one similar near where she lived. She was kindly, but she had some house cleaning to do, so after the conversation ended, she disconnected from the internet, but the address the man had forwarded to her was still up on the screen two hours later when she passed by the computer.

    "Hmmmm," she thought, then... "No! No, no, that's too insane, these people could be out of their minds, capturing women for white slavery for all I know," she argued with herself. Finally she put the thought from her mind, but it just wouldn't go away.

    ***

    A few weeks later, she found herself alone again for the day, and for weeks the thought of such a place had plagued her, finally she picked up the phone and called the phone number attached to the address she'd been given, and was told that it was unfortunately closed. The authorities had been notified of it's existence, and they had had to move away, too far away for her to reach them. However, she was told that if she was truly interested in such a thing that she should purchase herself an animal to have around the house.

    She thought about that, and decided a dog would be the best choice, besides, having a pet in the house would be good for the kids, they never needed to know the other reason she'd bought it.

    Her mind set, Jane set out to meet with a man who had a kennel of various breeds, all trained for her purposes, and broken to be around children without the secret being out. She looked over the various dogs, and spoke with the handler. He was very nice, "for a man," she thought. Looking them over she finally picked a boxer mix, there was something about him that just spoke to her, he was beautiful, and had very expressive eyes. "He'll do," she told the man, and was brought the dog, and handed the leash.

    Upon arriving home that night she was beside herself as to how to begin exploring this experience. Before long, she decided, maybe this was a mistake, the dog was very well behaved, and seemed to sense her hesitancy, laying his head on her feet, and peering up at her with unadulterated love. "I can't do this" she decided finally "but at least he's cute, and quiet, so I suppose we can keep him"

    That night, the heat causing her again to become uncomfortable, she lay nude, in her bed, the sweat over her body beaded, running her hands over her body, caressing her sex, driving herself wild teasing her clit sensuously. Suddenly, and without warning, she heard a noise outside on the street, and without even thinking she flew out of bed to look out the window.

    Outside her window, across the street there seemed to have been a car accident, and as people will, she stood there in morbid fascination. Authorities had crowded around shining bright lights on the whole area. It was then she realized she was standing nude in front of the window, and quickly dropping to her hands and knees she continued to peer over the edge of the window, watching the goings on in fascination.

    So fascinated by what was happening outside was she, she didn't hear the door of her bedroom creep open, or the soft pads of the dog's feet walking up behind her. In fact, she was not prepared for the cold wet nose poking into her exposed sex at all, and gave a jump as she felt it. Sensually, her netherlips throbbed under the probing snout of the animal, so much so that she decided that she enjoyed it, and after the initial shock and tension of her ass cheeks squeezing together, she finally relaxed, and peeked out the window again.

    Meanwhile the dog began licking now, gently at first, each touch of his tongue against her moist pussy sending waves of pleasure through her body, and forcing soft sighs from her throat Ooh'd she coo'd, encouraging the dog to continue.

    The dog, of course had been trained for this, and began lapping at her with more enthusiasm, burying his snout in her crotch, his tongue running in long strokes over her clit, lips and anus. "oh god Max, don't stop" she moaned in pleasure, as his tongue worked it's magic over her sopping pussy, his licks becoming more and more urgent.

    As she was brought closer and closer to orgasm with each of his licks, her eyes glazed over, and she stared off into space. Suddenly, like an explosion wracking her body from the inside out, she came, harder than she had ever cum before, her voice finding purchase in a long moan turning quickly into a low scream of pleasure, "OH FUCK! GAWD!!" she cried out, and then finally collapsed against the window pane, gasping for breath.

    The dog seeming to understand what had just happened, stopped licking her, and leaned down then, and began licking himself. By then, Jane was far too exhausted to move, her multiple climax having wiped out her strength to move. All she could do was glance over her shoulder at the animal, sitting behind her, licking his cock, and sac. Every now and again he would look at her, those expressive eyes questioning, as if asking if she'd like him to lick her some more.

    Finally having caught her breath, she decided yes, perhaps she is ready for another bout of that, and speaking to the dog quietly, she placed her hand between her legs, spreading her soaked lips to encourage him. He didn't need it of course, and immediately began licking her again, her lips spread like that allowing him better access to the mouth of her sex, and clit.

    Soon she was so lost in the feeling she began moaning again loudly, talking through her excitement. "YES max. Mmm... yes lick it. Good boy, mmmm," she would moan out, as she would reach a small climax and then begin building for another, the dogs tongue did it's work.

    So lost in this pleasure was she that soon she was moaning out words incoherently, encouraging the dog, who must be getting tired by now. Suddenly, another climax hit her, it's force almost as powerful as the first orgasm she was given by this animal with the magic tongue, and as she came, she cried out "YES! YES! GOD YES MAX! OH FUCK!"

    What she didn't know is that max had been trained also to obey this command, and upon hearing the word "fuck" leapt upon her back, his sharply tipped cock poking against her inner thighs, the weight of the dog pressing her knees further apart. So lost in recovering from her last climax, she was completely taken off guard, and gasped loudly, not sure what the animal was doing, the idea of such a thing though having occurred to her, didn't seem real somehow until then, that was.

    The dog's hardening cock poked against her thighs twice before finally stabbing between her slick pussy lips, and the force, and size of it completely knocked the wind from her, as his thick doggy cock rammed into her with the force of the heavily muscled animal's lust.

    "MAX!!" she screamed suddenly as she was finally able to catch her breath, his cock swelling within her insanely, and stabbing deeply with each wild thrust of the dog's haunches. So forceful was the fucking the dog was giving her that the only sounds she could muster were deep guttural grunts, "Uhg, uhg, uhg, gawd, ugh, FUCK!!" she said.

    The dog, true to his training was encouraged by such sounds, and let out his own quiet grunts. His cock was so swollen inside her by now, each thrust he made was painful, to the point where even with his immense strength he could hardly move his haunches anymore.

    With a loud "YIP!" the dog finally reached it's own orgasm, and her pussy was flooded with dog cum, like a streaming river of fire the dog cum filled her as deeply as possible, and then more so causing her belly to swell slightly with the extent of it, causing pressure inside her. The knot of the dog's cock had swollen so much that by then, the dog was locked to Jane's sweaty, saliva, cum-soaked pussy inseparably.

    All that could be done now was to wait for the animal to stop cumming. Max slid off her back to the side, the movement causing waves of both pain, and pleasure to rock her exhausted body, as she clung to the bottom of the window pane, laying her forehead against it weakly, max stepping his legs over her ass to face away from her, as he stood there, his cock still shooting his sperm deeply into her stretched, and spasming pussy, stream after stream filling her.

    Thirty minutes went by, and each time the dog so much as twitched, Jane was thrown into another intense orgasm, he body sweating wildly with each, her voice hoarse from the moans and screams of her pleasure, so now all she could muster were near whispered pants, as she could finally feel the swollen cock within her finally begin to shrink, throbbing as it did so.

    Moments later, the dog's dick finally slipped free with a sloppy sound, as dog cum literally flowed out of Jane's bruised, and stretched pussy, the hot fluid running down her thighs thickly. She collapsed then to her belly, her legs sliding out behind her, as she was unable to move otherwise.

    Max, meanwhile took a few steps away, and sat down licking his cock, cleaning himself, then afterwards, coming to her again, licking her cheek gently before laying down, his head upon the small of her back, his fur soft upon her skin. As she lay there, Jane smiled, thinking to herself, "Mmmm yes... max... finally, my sweet pet... I have found you... the perfect man.



    --------------------------
    I did not write this story, just posting it for your enjoyment. If you like it please comment and rate and I will post more. Thanks.
    jonel54 is offline Reply With Quote
  22. #22
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Jun 2009
    Posts : 13

    Default

    I let a lab take my ass more than once. The raw instinctiveness of him wanting to dominate me wanting to take me as his bitch was really hot.
    albertsdog is offline Reply With Quote
  23. #23
    Sex Lover tightgrip's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2008
    Posts : 105

    Default Ruff

    Quote Originally Posted by itscuzimblonde View Post
    Oh wow, that was amazing.. I used to have a dog that would lick my pussy, but i was never able to get him to fuck me.. I definitely would love to have a dog trained to lick me and fuck me whenever I wanted.

    Ruff ruff I will help with that
    tightgrip is offline Reply With Quote

Tags

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off