XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sexuality
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Page 1 of 6 123456 Last

Thread: Mother in Law

  1. #1
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Jun 2010
    Location : perth austalia
    Posts : 40

    Default Mother in Law

    Anyone got a thing for their mother in law? Mine is 59, and very sexy for her age.. No I havent done anything with her... Yes i would love too though.. Gonna try get some good pics of her for all to see!
    csmithy1977 is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Banned!
    Join Date : May 2010
    Posts : 2,495

    Default

    reet
    welshwilly is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Jun 2010
    Location : perth austalia
    Posts : 40

    Default Wat tha?

    wat the hell is reet? lol
    csmithy1977 is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Porn Star Kimiko's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2005
    Location : Central California
    Posts : 43,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csmithy1977 View Post
    Anyone got a thing for their mother in law? Mine is 59, and very sexy for her age.. No I havent done anything with her... Yes i would love too though.. Gonna try get some good pics of her for all to see!
    Well, my husband's mother-in-law is in her sixties and still looks great, and she better keep her greedy paws off my man! It's bad enough that my boyfriends in high school all thought she was hot.
    Kimiko is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Banned!
    Join Date : May 2010
    Posts : 2,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csmithy1977 View Post
    wat the hell is reet? lol
    what the hell is ( wat & lol ) ??
    welshwilly is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Porn Star clubsixty9's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Lost in the woods......
    Age : 55
    Posts : 7,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by welshwilly View Post
    what the hell is ( wat & lol ) ??
    wat = what
    lol = Laugh Out Loud
    Let's flip a coin....heads I get tail, tails I get head!!

    "Iím not sure I want popular opinion on my side ó Iíve noticed those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.Ē ~ Bethania McKenstry
    clubsixty9 is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Posts : 18

    Default

    Oh my god no, you would have to see my mother in law. But I do keep an eye on my son when he comes home from college and gets a little to friendly with his step mom.
    tankcowboy is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Posts : 4,482

    Default

    back when i was seventeen and i knocked up the two sisters(at the same time) of my oldest daughters i would have nailed their mom she was a hottie and a horny lady she used to tease us dude's who hung around even the sisters said a few times think our mom wants you to fuck her.her bf was this greek dude he was cool liked his style.
    love to eat pussy (.)(.)
    IVA HARDON is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    Well, my mother in law is 67 and good looking, widow, and I'm quite attracted by her, I wish I could expose myself to her and maybe go a bit further.
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Jun 2010
    Location : perth austalia
    Posts : 40

    Default ..

    Hey Art... thats how I feel..... I wanna try 'accidently' walk in on her in the shower!!! lol.. I really wanna see her naked. I wanna know if her pussy is hairy or bald. I hope its bald!
    csmithy1977 is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    Well, she spent with us some days on our summer vacation on the beach. In the morning she was wearing a gown with no bra and I had the impression without panties..... I did wear shorts without underwear so as to give her a clue, but I never managed to catch her browsing at me. I have a lot of fantasie about her.
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Feb 2008
    Location : South Carolina
    Posts : 3,097

    Default

    One of the weirdest thing I ever did was to get with my mother in law. This was over 30 years ago and the wife has in the hospital after having our bady. The MIL stopped by and we had a few drinks. The next thing I knew we sharing the fact that neither of us has had sex in a long time. The MIL told me that if I kept it a secret we could have some fun. She was very good in bed, in fact better than her daughter.
    We go together the next day and after that four more times.
    don22 is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Posts : 31

    Default

    I would LOVE to get with my MIL. She is in her late 50's but still smoking hot. A little bit of fat here and there just to make her more interesting. I have fantasized about her since I started seeing her daughter, and am now married to her daughter. I flirt with her constantly and my wife encourages it to some extent because her mother hasnt had any descent sex, or a descent bf in years. This summer we took her to the beach with us and I had planned on making a move on her and making love to her, but never got the chance.
    I have thought about writing her a letter, she doesnt do the email thing, and telling her how sexy she is and how I am dying to make love to her. Or just take her some of her favorite wine or liquor for christmas, and then meet her after her work shift ends. We could talk and drink and get a little frisky before I convince her to come with me to a hotel room for the night. Wife works 3rd shift and only has christmas eve and day off of work.
    Yeh ive thought about it a little....
    shorttime2007 is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    Banned!
    Join Date : May 2010
    Posts : 2,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clubsixty9 View Post
    wat = what
    lol = Laugh Out Loud
    lmfao.. Reet
    welshwilly is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    Let me tell you what an effect has my MIL on me. Last night, while I was sleeping, my wife went down on me giving me head and a hand job. Because of the sudden awakening and the surprise (a fanstastic one!) i got soo hard and aroused. My wife worked hard and long on my dick but I got only to reach the verge of pleasure but not the climax. In the darkness I started to think of my MIL and fantasize about her and in seconds I reached my orgasms and exploded spilling my juice on wifey's face and hand. I liked to think that MIL was there with us.
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #16
    Amateur
    Join Date : May 2010
    Location : Texas
    Posts : 75

    Default

    I want my MIL so bad right now it is all I think about. She is 79, but still has a very nice body, dresses really nice, and smells wonderful. She recently moved in with us, and I keep telling myself that if my wife goes out of town, I am going to be fucking this woman.
    sinfulstranger is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #17
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinfulstranger View Post
    I want my MIL so bad right now it is all I think about. She is 79, but still has a very nice body, dresses really nice, and smells wonderful. She recently moved in with us, and I keep telling myself that if my wife goes out of town, I am going to be fucking this woman.
    I wish i could do so with my MIL as well, someone has a strategy to suggest so as not to ruin our relationship, maybe inovolving wives in the matter, and give pleasure to both MIL's and ourselves?
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #18
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Jun 2010
    Location : perth austalia
    Posts : 40

    Default ..

    Here are some pics of her panties! hope u enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    csmithy1977 is offline Reply With Quote
  19. #19
    Porn Star xnxxbob's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2010
    Location : N. Arizona
    Posts : 1,102

    Default

    I always had a flirty relationship with my mother in law. One time when she was staying with us,and we were alone in the house, I let her "catch" me stroking my cock in front of my big closet mirror. I could see the bedroom door through the mirror,and she couldn't see me. I moaned out loud on purpose to get her attention when I heard her going down the hall. Sure enough, she opened the door slightly and could see me clearly jacking my cock. I was completly naked,and I was really into it, stroking slow,then fast, rubbing my hand over my ass,moaning. I even let her name out as I was doing it. When I came, I spurted gobs of jizz on the mirror. I finished by rubbing my cock head around in the dripping mess, smearing my cum all over the mirror. She left shortly afterward,and I heard her bed squeeking. She was very friendly the rest of the day. We did some stuff together over the next couple years.
    xnxxbob is offline Reply With Quote
  20. #20
    Sex Machine
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : by the beach and the warm water
    Posts : 664

    Default

    My first 2 mother inlaws I would have loved to fuck,,, I did get to feel the second one up,,, and had her push her ass into my hard cock,,, but with clothes on
    An Older Guy is offline Reply With Quote
  21. #21
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xnxxbob View Post
    I always had a flirty relationship with my mother in law. One time when she was staying with us,and we were alone in the house, I let her "catch" me stroking my cock in front of my big closet mirror. I could see the bedroom door through the mirror,and she couldn't see me. I moaned out loud on purpose to get her attention when I heard her going down the hall. Sure enough, she opened the door slightly and could see me clearly jacking my cock. I was completly naked,and I was really into it, stroking slow,then fast, rubbing my hand over my ass,moaning. I even let her name out as I was doing it. When I came, I spurted gobs of jizz on the mirror. I finished by rubbing my cock head around in the dripping mess, smearing my cum all over the mirror. She left shortly afterward,and I heard her bed squeeking. She was very friendly the rest of the day. We did some stuff together over the next couple years.
    What do you mean "we did some stuff together over the next couple years" and how did you manage?
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  22. #22
    Sex Machine
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Posts : 498

    Default mother-in-law

    It would be like a warm jar of mayo. NO fucking way.

    osakisbl
    osakisbl is offline Reply With Quote
  23. #23
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csmithy1977 View Post
    Here are some pics of her panties! hope u enjoy
    Well I can see that yo had the incredible chance to take pics of your mother in law underwear. How did you manage?
    I once had the chance just to see her pantyhose laying on the armchair in her bed room and I fricked out!
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  24. #24
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Oct 2010
    Posts : 115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shorttime2007 View Post
    I would LOVE to get with my MIL. She is in her late 50's but still smoking hot. A little bit of fat here and there just to make her more interesting. I have fantasized about her since I started seeing her daughter, and am now married to her daughter. I flirt with her constantly and my wife encourages it to some extent because her mother hasnt had any descent sex, or a descent bf in years. This summer we took her to the beach with us and I had planned on making a move on her and making love to her, but never got the chance.
    I have thought about writing her a letter, she doesnt do the email thing, and telling her how sexy she is and how I am dying to make love to her. Or just take her some of her favorite wine or liquor for christmas, and then meet her after her work shift ends. We could talk and drink and get a little frisky before I convince her to come with me to a hotel room for the night. Wife works 3rd shift and only has christmas eve and day off of work.
    Yeh ive thought about it a little....
    NEVER write a letter like that. Sooner or later it will bite you in the ass. By the way, the word is decent, not descent.
    Friendly dog is online now Reply With Quote
  25. #25
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    Weel, reading other contris it came to my mind that this MIL I'm craving for is not the only one I had, unfortunately the previous MIL was much older, no sex appeal at all, an old fatty lady spending her entire time at home taking care of the houshold and her two grown up kids..... The only naughty thoughts I had on her was the fact that she had GIGANTIC boobs I'm talking about HH size! I fantasised to see her breast and to touch it maybe playing with it. But that's all the previous MIL made me think of.
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  26. #26
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    Hey gusy, yesterday my mother in law was with us and other relatives at our palce to celebrate Christams. She wore a nice dress, pantyhose and high heels: very sexy indeed. While sharing wishes and some presents she san on our low couch which made her have some difficoultise on how putting her legs not showing her tighs and incredible upskirt. Anyway, most of the time she managed. However, at a certain moment, she "had" to move and she opened her legs and kept them unconsciously open. WOW ! I could see her panties, with a classic decor. What an arousal! I kept steering at her till she crossed her legs showing her fantstic legs! I had to go immediately to the bathroom to release my hardon by wanking. Late at night going to bed and having sex with my wife I couldn't get rid of my MIL's vision and had a great orgasms while thinking of her!
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  27. #27
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    Sorry guys but I have an obsession with my MIL. Yesterday she passed by wisiting our home quickly (my wife was at work) and she sat and drank a tea with me. She was dressed with a skirt. We chatted about how nice it was on Christmas day but I couldn't get off my mind the vision of her upskirt on that day. I got hard and could not avoiding browsing at her skirt and keep talking regularly. She left giving me a very warm hug and kiss and I had to be careful not to stroke my hardon on her. Soon afterwards I had to go to the bathroom and release my dick shouting while exploding my huge load for her.
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  28. #28
    Porn Star ace's n 8's's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2008
    Posts : 13,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by artgood1 View Post
    Sorry guys but I have an obsession with my MIL. Yesterday she passed by wisiting our home quickly (my wife was at work) and she sat and drank a tea with me. She was dressed with a skirt. We chatted about how nice it was on Christmas day but I couldn't get off my mind the vision of her upskirt on that day. I got hard and could not avoiding browsing at her skirt and keep talking regularly. She left giving me a very warm hug and kiss and I had to be careful not to stroke my hardon on her. Soon afterwards I had to go to the bathroom and release my dick shouting while exploding my huge load for her.
    You should of rubbed the hard cock on her............
    ace's n 8's is offline Reply With Quote
  29. #29
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ace's n 8's View Post
    You should of rubbed the hard cock on her............
    Well, my temptation was quite strong, but I was afraid of her reaction, maybe it was going to be better than I could imagine. How shall I convey to her my attraction?
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  30. #30
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Jun 2010
    Location : perth austalia
    Posts : 40

    Default finally figured out how to compress pics

    hope u enjoy... more to cum!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    csmithy1977 is offline Reply With Quote
  31. #31
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    My goodness, it seems that your mother in law is quite a character according to what she wears underneath......! I have been able once only to catch her pantyhose on her armchair in the bedroom, nothing more. I wish I could browse in her room more thoroughly. I did you manage even to leave some sperm on her panties.?
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  32. #32
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    Last week end my mother in law was away and she had left us her house keys. I had the chance to sneak in her bedroom, open her drowers and.... her is the out come. Some more sexy panties and the old grandma ones.... But I was so hot that I had to wank immediately afterwards in her bathroom.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  33. #33
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Jun 2010
    Location : perth austalia
    Posts : 40

    Default Nice art!

    Nice one Art... love the nice lacy ones.. not a fan of the granny panties though!!!!
    thats how i managed to get my pics,, they went away and left us to water the plants etc... great pics mate.. love to see more!
    csmithy1977 is offline Reply With Quote
  34. #34
    Sex Lover malummens's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Posts : 107

    Default

    Ya know before the electronic age of hidden minicams and upskirt pics, there was such a thing as opening a bedroom door when someone went in there to get changed, or barging into the bathroom after the shower is turned off and you've heard the shower curtain opened.

    Ahh the good old days.
    "I only take Viagra when I'm with more than one woman." -Jack Nicholson
    malummens is offline Reply With Quote
  35. #35
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    Hi guys; mother in law is going to leave for some days over the week end and she has asked us to keep her house keys!!!!
    Definitely I will sneak upstairs in her house and visit her bed room trying to catch some pics of her lingerie. Any suggestion of what else I could do over there? Cant' wait!
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  36. #36
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Feb 2008
    Posts : 282

    Default

    My Mother-in-law has been cock teasing me for quite some time. Bending over in front of me, in tight slacks or a short skirt. Brushing my shoulder with her tits when she walks past where I'm sitting. Walking past me in an almost see-thru nightgown to get something from the fridge. And so on. Some day, when we're alone, she's going to get it.
    throck is offline Reply With Quote
  37. #37
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by throck View Post
    My Mother-in-law has been cock teasing me for quite some time. Bending over in front of me, in tight slacks or a short skirt. Brushing my shoulder with her tits when she walks past where I'm sitting. Walking past me in an almost see-thru nightgown to get something from the fridge. And so on. Some day, when we're alone, she's going to get it.
    How will you manage? do you ahave a plan? please, share it with me I'd like this to happen too, but I do not know how to do it without making a mess.
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  38. #38
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Feb 2008
    Posts : 282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by artgood1 View Post
    How will you manage? do you ahave a plan? please, share it with me I'd like this to happen too, but I do not know how to do it without making a mess.
    If we are alone, and she starts her cock teasing, I think I'll just start touching non sexual parts of her body. Arm, shoulder, hip. If there are no fireworks, I'll go a little further and squeeze her ass. If I get away with that, I've got it made. If the whole things blows up and she bitches right away, I'll just drop the whole thing.
    throck is offline Reply With Quote
  39. #39
    Sex Machine Mr.K Skins's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : Bama
    Posts : 852

    Default

    I know a woman who's mother screwed her first husband. Now she doesn't trust anything about her own mom.
    Mr.K Skins is offline Reply With Quote
  40. #40
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    Well, as I promised over the week end with and excuse I went upstairs to my MIL's apartment so that wifey could not imagine enything. I went in MIL's bedroom and browsed into her drawers.
    I found mostly old style panties (grandma ones) except for someother which I considered quite sexy and unusual for her. Took pictures (yes I wont upstairs with my small camera) and played a bit with her undies. Here is what I was able to get. Once I satisfied my curiosity I had to go to her bathroom to wank solemny in her honor shouting her name. I wish I could do much more for/with her.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  41. #41
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Feb 2008
    Posts : 282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by throck View Post
    If we are alone, and she starts her cock teasing, I think I'll just start touching non sexual parts of her body. Arm, shoulder, hip. If there are no fireworks, I'll go a little further and squeeze her ass. If I get away with that, I've got it made. If the whole things blows up and she bitches right away, I'll just drop the whole thing.
    We are all going to a ski lodge in Vermont this weekend. Everyone skis, except me & my mother-in-law. I wonder what will happen, when the all go off to ski?????
    throck is offline Reply With Quote
  42. #42
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Jun 2010
    Location : perth austalia
    Posts : 40

    Default great pics dude

    Its a sense of excitement when u find stuff you don't really expect... thats how my mil experience started... saw she wore all sexy underwear mmmm yummy


    Quote Originally Posted by artgood1 View Post
    Well, as I promised over the week end with and excuse I went upstairs to my MIL's apartment so that wifey could not imagine enything. I went in MIL's bedroom and browsed into her drawers.
    I found mostly old style panties (grandma ones) except for someother which I considered quite sexy and unusual for her. Took pictures (yes I wont upstairs with my small camera) and played a bit with her undies. Here is what I was able to get. Once I satisfied my curiosity I had to go to her bathroom to wank solemny in her honor shouting her name. I wish I could do much more for/with her.
    csmithy1977 is offline Reply With Quote
  43. #43
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    Definitely, what I found in her drawers was sexier than expected and that's why I got so aroused. I wish I could discover her wearing a garter belt with some nice stockings I would just go out of my mind..... I' will see one day if I can find something else
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  44. #44
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    Any more suggestions on what to do with and to my MIL?
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  45. #45
    Sex Machine
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Posts : 912

    Default

    I love the idea of raping my mother in law!
    ...
    DrewFarnmoore is offline Reply With Quote
  46. #46
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Jun 2010
    Location : perth austalia
    Posts : 40

    Default more pics

    enjoy..... love to see some cum on these pics... print em off and cum on them for me and post the pics back on here
    Attached Images Attached Images
    csmithy1977 is offline Reply With Quote
  47. #47
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    Well, your MIL does not seem to have big tits! Mine neither..... the good thing is that in the summer she rarely wears a bra and it shows..... and sometimes I have the imprssion (or just the wish) that she is not wearing panties as well....
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  48. #48
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Aug 2010
    Posts : 300

    Default

    Last night she came down to visit us with her sunday dress. A regular skirt and a shirt, my i couldn't stop thinking of what could have been underneath there..... While she wa still at our place I have to do to the toilet and wank to releas my hardon.....
    artgood1 is offline Reply With Quote
  49. #49
    Newcumer
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Posts : 7

    Default

    I posted this on another thread but it may be more appropriate here. Lately I've been fantisizing constantly about my M.I.L. of 18 years. While we have always kissed hello and good bye on the cheek, lately it has been directly on the lips. Seems she is always giving my hand or arm a little extra sqeeze. Her eyes are the prettiest green I have ever seen. She is always commenting that i have the best legs shes ever seen and telling everyone that I give the best hugs. but the thing is her hugs are incredible due to her nice D tits. A couple of weeks ago during one of the hugs I actually had the nerve to rest my lower hand on the top of her ass right in front of my father in law.
    Anyone Think its all in my head?
    lafirefighter is offline Reply With Quote
  50. #50
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Feb 2008
    Posts : 282

    Default

    Hadn't been able to do more than acidentally brush against her, but on Valentines Day, I pressed against her from behind and gave her a kiss on the side of her neck and wished her a happy day. I'm sure she pushed back against me when she half turned and thanked me. Felt so gooood.
    throck is offline Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Page 1 of 6 123456 Last
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off