XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sexuality
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 56

    Default mom son incest experience

    Any one ever fucked his mom? If yes, how did you started it? How should I approach my mom. I saw her often naked, that is normal in our family, she doesn't hide her beautiful breast when she changes. Could that be a sign? Please HELP!
    bizzon is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : May 2010
    Posts : 2,206

    Default YOUR LATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bizzon View Post
    Any one ever fucked his mom? If yes, how did you started it? How should I approach my mom. I saw her often naked, that is normal in our family, she doesn't hide her beautiful breast when she changes. Could that be a sign? Please HELP!
    there's already ( numerous threads ) on this very subject. scroll through the
    " sexually " forum some others. or, use tag words like " incest " to the
    entire list ( HOPEFULLY ).

    i don't think, your mom is giving you a sign. ( i could be wrong ) but,
    she probably feels comfortable with her body around you. she probably
    feel that, you won't try anything with her.

    so, she's comfortable in walking around you in the nude. most here, would
    ask if your mom is married or not. that's not the issue of the matter.
    the issue is, are you sexually attracted to her ?.

    have you ever have/had fantasies about your mom. ?. what kind of fantasies do you have about her ?. oneway, to find out is,
    walk around in your undies around her.

    you say, nakedness is common in your home. if so, just walk around her
    and see what happens. don't do it if, there are others in the house.
    they may become gross out. or, very embarrass or even offended.

    see what type of comment she gives you first. if she says you have a
    nice physic ( body ) that could be just a tad hint. NOT A SEXUAL
    ENTICEMENT.

    still, if she comments about you having a huge bulge in your pants, that is
    a for sure sign. but, she won't ask you for sex. it will take some time for
    it to lead up to that point.

    if your mom works out, you should work out with her. work out with her,
    in your bottom jammies only. let her see your chest. let her make all
    the comments about your body. say very little in return. like
    thanks mom, i appreciate that.

    comment on your mom. tell your mom, how hot she looks in her work-out
    out fit. even in her street ware too. but, don't over do it.
    without asking your mom, try to work out with her as much as possible.

    you even bring up the suggestion that, you and your mom, can be
    work out partners and encourage others to do their best. also, you can
    suggest that you and your mom, go walking/jogging in a local park.

    or maybe in the neighborhood you all live in.
    these are a few suggestions i can give you at the moment. until you have
    seen some form of a response from her. let us know what happens.

    OKAY ?.

    SEE YA. GOOD LUCK.
    krait is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation : Iminuit2's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2008
    Posts : 296

    Default

    I used to have incest phone sex with my gf while she played with her son's cock, he was very young at the time!
    Iminuit2 is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : May 2010
    Posts : 2,206

    Default NO WAY

    Quote Originally Posted by Iminuit2 View Post
    I used to have incest phone sex with my gf while she played with her son's cock, he was very young at the time!
    that is some crazy shit there. i think, that tops every other kinky/sexual
    thing that's ever been posted or discuss here.
    krait is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 56

    Default hi

    Quote Originally Posted by krait View Post
    there's already ( numerous threads ) on this very subject. scroll through the
    " sexually " forum some others. or, use tag words like " incest " to the
    entire list ( HOPEFULLY ).

    i don't think, your mom is giving you a sign. ( i could be wrong ) but,
    she probably feels comfortable with her body around you. she probably
    feel that, you won't try anything with her.

    so, she's comfortable in walking around you in the nude. most here, would
    ask if your mom is married or not. that's not the issue of the matter.
    the issue is, are you sexually attracted to her ?.

    have you ever have/had fantasies about your mom. ?. what kind of fantasies do you have about her ?. oneway, to find out is,
    walk around in your undies around her.

    you say, nakedness is common in your home. if so, just walk around her
    and see what happens. don't do it if, there are others in the house.
    they may become gross out. or, very embarrass or even offended.

    see what type of comment she gives you first. if she says you have a
    nice physic ( body ) that could be just a tad hint. NOT A SEXUAL
    ENTICEMENT.

    still, if she comments about you having a huge bulge in your pants, that is
    a for sure sign. but, she won't ask you for sex. it will take some time for
    it to lead up to that point.

    if your mom works out, you should work out with her. work out with her,
    in your bottom jammies only. let her see your chest. let her make all
    the comments about your body. say very little in return. like
    thanks mom, i appreciate that.

    comment on your mom. tell your mom, how hot she looks in her work-out
    out fit. even in her street ware too. but, don't over do it.
    without asking your mom, try to work out with her as much as possible.

    you even bring up the suggestion that, you and your mom, can be
    work out partners and encourage others to do their best. also, you can
    suggest that you and your mom, go walking/jogging in a local park.

    or maybe in the neighborhood you all live in.
    these are a few suggestions i can give you at the moment. until you have
    seen some form of a response from her. let us know what happens.

    OKAY ?.

    SEE YA. GOOD LUCK.
    thanks a lot. but there are still some thinks i would like to ask in privacy. here my mail bizon dot cc @ gmail dot com
    bizzon is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 36

    Default

    Just steal her panties an enjoy.
    leighstlou is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Posts : 379

    Default

    Has she ever caught you jerking off? Get some of her panties and do that
    alwayshardon is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : nhawk700s's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2008
    Posts : 184

    Default wtf

    i have to ask wtf is wrong with people now adays is there no more boundries or morals i swear to god the joke about people from the south being inbreeders is true anyone who tries to have sex with a family member needs to be put in a mental hospital my god people this shit is sick and morally and ethically wrong my god is'nt there enough other pussy out there that you don't want to do your mom or your sisters
    nhawk700s is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : J.Ortizs's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2011
    Location : Brighton, Colorado
    Posts : 217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alwayshardon View Post
    Has she ever caught you jerking off? Get some of her panties and do that

    mine has caught me doing that several time as well,
    J.Ortizs is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : Tell_Me_Why's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Location : The desert
    Posts : 153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nhawk700s View Post
    i have to ask wtf is wrong with people now adays is there no more boundries or morals i swear to god the joke about people from the south being inbreeders is true anyone who tries to have sex with a family member needs to be put in a mental hospital my god people this shit is sick and morally and ethically wrong my god is'nt there enough other pussy out there that you don't want to do your mom or your sisters
    So you go onto other peoples forums that clearly say incest, just to put them down? Everyone gets their kicks some way. You probably like beastiality and think everything else is gross because you know you are a freak. A TIP FOR NEXT TIME: Don't click on a link that has incest in the title
    Tell_Me_Why is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : May 2010
    Posts : 2,206

    Default I AGREE

    Quote Originally Posted by Tell_Me_Why View Post
    So you go onto other peoples forums that clearly say incest, just to put them down? Everyone gets their kicks some way. You probably like beastiality and think everything else is gross because you know you are a freak. A TIP FOR NEXT TIME: Don't click on a link that has incest in the title
    i believe he's just jealous. that's why it's soo TABOO. the thought
    of banging your aunts, grandmom, sister, cousin, mom, is what drives
    us to come to sites like this.

    just think about it. imagine busting a nut all over your

    MOM, GRANDMA, or AUNTY face, and not have them look at it
    as being disgusting at all.

    krait is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : HisLittleOne's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2007
    Location : Midwest, USA
    Posts : 2,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bizzon View Post
    Any one ever fucked his mom? If yes, how did you started it? How should I approach my mom. I saw her often naked, that is normal in our family, she doesn't hide her beautiful breast when she changes. Could that be a sign? Please HELP!
    Incest is a slippery slope.

    Weigh the pros and cons.

    Then make a judgment call.

    If you can't make that decision for yourself, just forget it and go fuck someone out of the family tree.
    HisLittleOne is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Oweena's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2007
    Location : New Mexico, USA
    Posts : 1,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bizzon View Post
    Any one ever fucked his mom? If yes, how did you started it? How should I approach my mom. I saw her often naked, that is normal in our family, she doesn't hide her beautiful breast when she changes. Could that be a sign? Please HELP!
    Everyone has their own thoughts on Incest. Being raised in a family that has practiced incest for many generations, I see nothing wrong in it. My mother gave birth to one of my children in 1944. I then impregnated that girl in 1956 and again in 1957. Over the years she mothered 5 boys and 4 girls for me.


    We went our separate ways for several years then in 1984 we we got back together and married. She is now my sister/daughter/wife.


    I, am also the result of brother/sister relationship.


    There is a myth going around that if you fuck a close member of your family that the offspring are going to become deformed both mentally or psychically. There is no scientific evidence to this.


    From my observation of the 3500 plus family members there is some deformation but the percentage in my family is less the the national average.


    So Bizzon, I see no reason that you should not want to fuck your mother. You are not alone with that idea, Almost every male in existence when they reach puberty has those same thoughts.


    Now you asked how to seduce her and and the way I found that works about 90% of the time is this:


    You say your mother has a habit of being naked around you often. I assume then that she leaves the bathroom door open while she takes a bath.


    If this is the case then your seduction of your mother should be easy.


    Step #1: Catch her in the shower or bathtub. Offer to wash her back. If she agrees then then take the wash cloth and begin washing her.


    Step #2: When you have washed her back, offer to wash the the rest of her. If she agrees then (especially in the bath tub) Start with her feet and slowly work up one leg almost to the bush. Repeat with the other leg. Then start with her arms and wash almost to her breasts. All this time listen to her breathing. If it becomes faster then you know she is getting turned on. When her breathing gets faster then wash her breasts making sure that you caress her nipples to make them hard. Next you wash down her stomach to her pussy and wash her pussy. If she doesn't stop you then place a finger in her hole and play with her clit. Then just continue. If she gets hot enough she will let you fuck here.


    Personally I like the straight forward and honest approach. In one of your conversations with her you should tell her how you feel about her and how she turns you on. Tell her that every time she wonders around the house naked it turns you on almost to wanting to grab her and rape her.


    She might offer herself to you then but if she doesn't her manner of dress might change. If she stops going around naked then she isn't interested. If she makes no change she is probably thinking about it and that is when I would do the bath thing.


    Remember she is a woman and as a woman she likes to be treated as a woman so treat her like you would any woman you want to become yours.


    Good luck.
    DR. Oweena Scott PHD droweenascottphd@consultant.com
    Retired Clinical Psychologist and Sex Therapist
    Oweena is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : UK
    Posts : 40

    Default

    My cousin was having sex with his mom after his dad passed away. He use to talk about it all the time and I didn't believe him. That was until I spent the night once. I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I seen them having sex on the living room floor. I was 14 and in the height of puberty... so yeah, I watched.
    plyerhtr99 is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : grig314's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2010
    Location : So Cal
    Posts : 1,162

    Default

    If your family has a gene for like, say, epilepsy, and no one in the family has it, when family members breed, chances are about 1 in 4 that the kid will have it instead of 1 in 50 like the general population.
    grig314 is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #16
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 56

    Default success

    I made it! Me and my mom fuck like rabbits now. If you want to here my story send me a message.
    bizzon is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #17
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jun 2010
    Location : usa,south,coastal
    Posts : 43

    Default

    Send me your story,via PM.
    joddo is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #18
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : 1159022's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2006
    Location : In the psych ward when I'm not in your crawl space!!!
    Posts : 6,511

    Default

    Now all thats left is your sister.
    "I'm here to FUCK things up."
    1159022 is offline Reply With Quote
  19. #19
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Posts : 26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bizzon View Post
    I made it! Me and my mom fuck like rabbits now. If you want to here my story send me a message.
    Send me a message!
    ps64 is offline Reply With Quote
  20. #20
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Oct 2010
    Posts : 124

    Default

    Can you include me with your story? Thank you.
    Friendly dog is offline Reply With Quote
  21. #21
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 56

    Default well

    my mom came one day in the bathroom while I was having my shower. as she was peeing she had a clear view of my cock. I turned around but then she said that i have a beautiful and big cock and that i shouln't hide it from her. later that day she called me in her room and asked me everything about my sexuality like: what my fetishes were, if i like hairy or shaven pussys, if i am submissive or dominant and some other shit. i told her everything, that i love pussys without hair, that i'm in to feet and ass licking, that i am quite submissive but sometimes also dominant and that kind of shit. then she asked me if i love her an if i would do anything for her. i said yes so she ordered me to lick her feet. i couldn't resist so i did as she told me. after a while she wanted me to suck her toes and then she spread her legs and showed me her depilirane pussy.
    bizzon is offline Reply With Quote
  22. #22
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 56

    Default well 2

    she asked me if i would like to lick her pussy. i said that i dreamed of it but then she said that i had to lick her ass first. i immediately pressed my tongue against her little asshole, i felt as if it was a dream and i would wake up but i didn't. i kept licking her ass as if it was the tastiest thing i ever tasted. she began to moan and then she ordered me to fuck her ass with my tongue. that was great. she began to finger herself and than i turned her around i finaly for the first time i tasted her pussy. it was... there are no words that can describe it. she began to squirt in my mouth and on my whole face as she came. soon she fell asleep.
    bizzon is offline Reply With Quote
  23. #23
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Snoochies's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Somewhere in Texas
    Age : 32
    Posts : 3,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oweena View Post
    Everyone has their own thoughts on Incest. Being raised in a family that has practiced incest for many generations, I see nothing wrong in it. My mother gave birth to one of my children in 1944. I then impregnated that girl in 1956 and again in 1957. Over the years she mothered 5 boys and 4 girls for me.


    We went our separate ways for several years then in 1984 we we got back together and married. She is now my sister/daughter/wife.


    I, am also the result of brother/sister relationship.



    You knocked up your own niece/daughter when she was 12?! I can get over the incest (even though I personally don't agree with the practice.. to each their own) but born in 1944 and having her father's first child in 1956????? Dude! Sorry, I think something as complicated as incest should at least wait until the child is old enough to fully understand the situation, the risks, etc.
    Embrace the Suck!

    Don't PM me with "hi" or "how are you?"It's not a chat window.If you have something to say or ask, fine.And DONíT bother with "wanna skype" or "here's my MSN".Especially if we've never spoken.I have no interest in casual encounters.Don't fill my box with useless spam.
    Snoochies is offline Reply With Quote
  24. #24
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 56

    Default well 3

    the next morning i woak up with my cock in her hands. she askef me if she could suck it cause she wanted it so bad for such a long time. man she can deepthroat like a real slut. i came in her mouth and she told me that i had the tastiest cum she ever tasted. i joked and asked me how many guys came in to her mouth an she told me just "many". that was the moment i realized
    that she was no ordinary fuck. then she wanted to have a shower with me. after a bit of rubbing we got exited and than she told me that she needed my cock in her pussy. i entered her for the first time, i took her from behind but i gently rubbed her clit with my fingers. she had her orgasm after just a few strokes. she told me than that she still was fertile and that i couldn't cum in her pussy but that she will start taking pills. she than told me that i could cum in her ass. i couldn't believe my ears, it was for me the first time that i'm going to fuck someone in the ass. that was not anyone, that was my mom! i entered her slowly but soon she begged me to fuck her faster and stronger. i think i exploded like i never did before. cum was dripping out of her ass.
    bizzon is offline Reply With Quote
  25. #25
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Snoochies's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Somewhere in Texas
    Age : 32
    Posts : 3,677

    Default

    ^sister/daughter*
    Embrace the Suck!

    Don't PM me with "hi" or "how are you?"It's not a chat window.If you have something to say or ask, fine.And DONíT bother with "wanna skype" or "here's my MSN".Especially if we've never spoken.I have no interest in casual encounters.Don't fill my box with useless spam.
    Snoochies is offline Reply With Quote
  26. #26
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Feb 2008
    Location : Between her legs
    Posts : 2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iminuit2 View Post
    I used to have incest phone sex with my gf while she played with her son's cock, he was very young at the time!
    My niece is fucking her son. He is very young too.
    coloradoblueyes is offline Reply With Quote
  27. #27
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 56

    Default well 4

    that is the story how it began. we fuck like rabbits. she is quite dominant so i have to please her often by licking her feet, sucking her toes, licking her ass and shit like this, nothing brutal or discusting. she even bought me a leash but that is just for fun. yesterday she called her best friend so i had to please them both. after a bit of sucking and licking and rimming i had two hot milfs around my cock and one of them was my mom! it was the first time i saw my mom with another woman. just two weeks ago i couldn't imagine my mom as horny slut, she was simply my mom, but a hot mom i always dreamed of. she asked me today if i could bring some friends of mine home so we could gang-bang her. i asked how many and she said "the more the better". i said that i'll think of it. what do you guys think? should i fuck her with some friends? i don't know.
    bizzon is offline Reply With Quote
  28. #28
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Snoochies's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Somewhere in Texas
    Age : 32
    Posts : 3,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bizzon View Post
    that is the story how it began. we fuck like rabbits. she is quite dominant so i have to please her often by licking her feet, sucking her toes, licking her ass and shit like this, nothing brutal or discusting. she even bought me a leash but that is just for fun. yesterday she called her best friend so i had to please them both. after a bit of sucking and licking and rimming i had two hot milfs around my cock and one of them was my mom! it was the first time i saw my mom with another woman. just two weeks ago i couldn't imagine my mom as horny slut, she was simply my mom, but a hot mom i always dreamed of. she asked me today if i could bring some friends of mine home so we could gang-bang her. i asked how many and she said "the more the better". i said that i'll think of it. what do you guys think? should i fuck her with some friends? i don't know.
    not sure how old you are but if you're in highschool, I wouldn't participate. Maybe let your friends do it while you watch or make it more like a "sex party" kinda thing where there are other girls participating and people won't judge you for having a hard on watching your mom get fucked. College or something, go for it. If people have an issue with it, you don't have to be around them. But highschool... if someone reports it she could land in trouble. You can't get away from those people... personally, I just see it as a bad idea.
    Embrace the Suck!

    Don't PM me with "hi" or "how are you?"It's not a chat window.If you have something to say or ask, fine.And DONíT bother with "wanna skype" or "here's my MSN".Especially if we've never spoken.I have no interest in casual encounters.Don't fill my box with useless spam.
    Snoochies is offline Reply With Quote
  29. #29
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 56

    Default

    so, i am in college. you think i should bring my friends by?
    bizzon is offline Reply With Quote
  30. #30
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Feb 2008
    Location : Between her legs
    Posts : 2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bizzon View Post
    so, i am in college. you think i should bring my friends by?
    Don't know. Do you think your mom wants to be turned into a frat house whore?
    coloradoblueyes is offline Reply With Quote
  31. #31
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Snoochies's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Somewhere in Texas
    Age : 32
    Posts : 3,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coloradoblueyes View Post
    Don't know. Do you think your mom wants to be turned into a frat house whore?
    sounds like it or she wouldn't have asked him to arrange it! lol
    Embrace the Suck!

    Don't PM me with "hi" or "how are you?"It's not a chat window.If you have something to say or ask, fine.And DONíT bother with "wanna skype" or "here's my MSN".Especially if we've never spoken.I have no interest in casual encounters.Don't fill my box with useless spam.
    Snoochies is offline Reply With Quote
  32. #32
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Feb 2008
    Location : Between her legs
    Posts : 2,375

    Default

    Guess that's true enough. Looks like you would want to keep the fact that you are fucking your mom unknown to your friends
    coloradoblueyes is offline Reply With Quote
  33. #33
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 56

    Default not sure

    I know that my friends wouldn't mind that I fuck my mom, they all have a crush on her and I know that they would keep their mouth shut. but I am not sure that I want to see my mom sucking 15 or even more cocks the whole night long and I am not sure that I want to see my mom covered in litars of cum. an today she again asked me if I could bring my friends by. she said this "Honey I want to feel as a whore, please bring few of your buddys by so thay can stuff my dirty holes". I mean I get a hard on hearing this but is that normal? ok, my sex life is definitely not normal. I then asked her again how many an she said "I would be satisfied with 20". I could invite eventualy 15. I need advice.
    bizzon is offline Reply With Quote
  34. #34
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 56

    Default so

    i could for sure call my two best friens over and that would be a nice and hot triple penetration but she wants more!
    bizzon is offline Reply With Quote
  35. #35
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : May 2010
    Posts : 2,206

    Default I.M.O.

    you could bring your friends over. but, you will be the talk on campus.
    some guys may look at you as strange. even the girls will also. you won't be
    able to have a relationship either. they will be too gross out by it.

    plus, you will have to worry about school buddy's and strangers popping
    up over your house when your not there. it may get out of hand and
    turn into FORCIBLE RAPE.

    i know know wants to feel like a whore. but, she too needs to reflect on
    this decision as well. once it's set in motion, there is no turning back.
    she should just be your whore. your whore ONLY.

    even more, some guys might get jealous of her for whatever reason.
    you definitely don't want pics on the internet either. that would really
    hurt her career and family. even her friends/community.

    sit down with your mom, and have a serious talk about all this.
    just keep it to yourselves. i suggested month's ago, to keep it in the
    family. how about cousins, nephews, and your brother ?. have them treat
    her like a family DEPOSIT BOX ?. to dump their load in.

    the male's get their turn to sleep with her, and the limits put upon her.
    or, just have one huge orgy fest. hours and hours of pure fucking, with
    sweat, the smell of " CUM " in the air, fucking all her holes and positions.

    fuck her until she's unable to have the strength to move or get up.
    make entirely exhausted. leave her drench in CUM AND SWEAT.
    leave her lying on the bed soar, tired, and worn out. later, ask her what she thought of it and how she feels.

    LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
    krait is offline Reply With Quote
  36. #36
    Newcumer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Oct 2010
    Posts : 3

    Default

    Like anyone believes that dude.
    BonkersNL is offline Reply With Quote
  37. #37
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 56

    Default holiday

    We were on holiday and we spent some good time. So if anyone is interested to hear about me and my mom fucking contact me.
    bizzon is offline Reply With Quote
  38. #38
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : May 2010
    Location : California
    Age : 44
    Posts : 149

    Default

    I'd love to hear what you did with her. I enjoyed sex with my mom too.
    crimson3644 is offline Reply With Quote
  39. #39
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 56

    Default today

    today we did my first pegging
    bizzon is offline Reply With Quote
  40. #40
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : May 2010
    Posts : 2,206

    Default well

    Quote Originally Posted by bizzon View Post
    today we did my first pegging
    did you take i advice, in showering with your mom ?.

    did she reconsider the whole gang bang thing, so she won't be the talk of the
    town ?.

    will your mom, allow you to keep her for yourself ?.
    krait is offline Reply With Quote

Tags

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off