My ex-wife started sleeping with her sisters husband when she had to stay and take care of her mom for awhile.Well her sister found out what was going on and decieded she'd get even with her sister by sleeping with me! Telling me that her mom needed her help for a few days so she'd be gone for the weekend if I didn't mind then kissed me and left.Later on that night her sister showed up telling me that she came to pick up something for her sis that she wanted.Then asked me if I'd go to the store to pick up something to have a few drinks with her so I said ok then took off to the store. I didn't think about it until I was on my way back home how hot n sexy she looked she was wearing a small almost see thru sun dress that I made a comment about before how much I liked it.Well when I got back she was acting a lil strange but after she downed 3 drinks to my 1 she really was acting so wild n crazy wanting to dance. Let me describe her 26 yrs old 5'4" 125lbs strawberry blonde hair green eyes tight lil hard body,much sexier than her sis,pale white skin covered by sweet lil freckles! She turned on the stereo and started to dance in front of me as I sat on the couch watching her move her sexy body.She told me she wanted to be a stripper at one time,all I could do was grin,but didn't know if she was sexy enough.I said that she was and would bet she'd make lots of money doing it the way she moved! Jumping on the coffee table she slowly slid her dress up taking it off showing me her sweet body! The look on her face and in her eyes when she asked me if I liked her body,I nodded yes,then she got down looking into my eyes climbed on my lap I could feel the heat from smooth hairless pussy grinding on my hard cock she said oh you do like my body don't you! I couldn't believe what was happening,I grabbed her and started kissing her! She broke off the kiss slid down to her knees pulling my cock out for one of the best blow jobs I've ever had making cum within minutes draining every drop from me she skillfully worked my cock keeping it hard climbing back up on my lap she held my cock in position rubbing her wet pussy lips on target she said "FUCK ME"! Holding her hips pulling them down as I thrusted up my cock into tight lil pussy and started to fuck her! We fucked for hours that night on the couch. A few days later when my ex came home she had a mad look on her face and told me theres was something she wanted me to see.Pulling a VHS tape from her purse she put it in then the TV screen lit up showing this hot lil sexy thing dancing on a table! Her sister set up a video camera while I went to the store that night so she could give her sister a tape of it writing on the tape TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME SIS! WHATS IT CALLED OH YEAH ...I'M FUCKING YOUR HUSBAND!