XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sexuality
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
  1. #1
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Posts : 37

    Default Do girls like watching guys on webcam?

    I've noticed that in the 'Personals' section of this website, there is a tonne of guys eager to show their stuff on cam for any willing and able lady, but judging by the absence of replies to these threads, there aren't many girls interested.

    Now, if a girl were to make a thread of this nature, the volume of replies would blow up the whole of the internet... why the difference? Do girls just not enjoy watching guys perform?
    BritishDude is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jun 2009
    Location : Texas
    Posts : 1,082

    Default

    Wish I knew of a free cam site that had girls showing off. It is always guys jacking off on the sites I know of. Omegle, for example.
    awacs is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : May 2010
    Posts : 45

    Default I kinda

    like to watch guys jackoff on cam. I don't have a cam myself so not a lot of guys will let me watch without seeing me as well. What I don't like is guys that want to just play with their dick FOREVER. I want to see himm cum. I cum quickly when I watch a guy and I don't feel like sitting there wondering if he'll ever shoot his wad. So if you're into jacking off and letting me watch holler at me.
    ally_girl is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Posts : 37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ally_girl View Post
    like to watch guys jackoff on cam. I don't have a cam myself so not a lot of guys will let me watch without seeing me as well. What I don't like is guys that want to just play with their dick FOREVER. I want to see himm cum. I cum quickly when I watch a guy and I don't feel like sitting there wondering if he'll ever shoot his wad. So if you're into jacking off and letting me watch holler at me.
    I might take you up on that, Ally.
    BritishDude is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Posts : 37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by awacs View Post
    Wish I knew of a free cam site that had girls showing off. It is always guys jacking off on the sites I know of. Omegle, for example.
    Try cam4.com
    BritishDude is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Porn Star sapphire_angel's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Location : Washington state
    Posts : 1,108

    Default

    I'll probably get a lot of hate mail for saying this, but, no. Watching a guy I don't know jerking off does not excite me at all. Sorry, guys.

    I get about a dozen invitations to watch every day. I try to politely decline, but I get a lot of responses ranging from "Why not???? I have a HUGE cock!" to "WUTEVER, BITCH!"
    sapphire_angel is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Digital Demon Draegus's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2007
    Location : Standing in the Grey space between Reality and Dreams.
    Posts : 7,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sapphire_angel View Post
    I'll probably get a lot of hate mail for saying this, but, no. Watching a guy I don't know jerking off does not excite me at all. Sorry, guys.

    I get about a dozen invitations to watch every day. I try to politely decline, but I get a lot of responses ranging from "Why not???? I have a HUGE cock!" to "WUTEVER, BITCH!"
    I can understand why you feel that way, so this is not a hate message. The fact of it simple. We men are easily stimulated by what we see, even if the woman might not be as attractive as we would like, and I'm not saying that is the case, to continue we will eagerly cum buckets just for the glimps of a woman that we know is real somewhere putting on a nice raunchy show.
    Draegus is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Porn Star InsideOut's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2011
    Location : England
    Age : 20
    Posts : 1,079

    Default

    Watching people masterbating over cam is definatly a prodominatly male thing, and maybe wanting to be watched too. Not saying women don't enjoy it, but it's a thing men do a lot more (see Chatroullet for more details)
    In the real world I'm shy and nervous with others. On here I'm confident and outgoing. I'm also a pervert. Swings and roundabouts I suppose.
    As you can probably guess, my avatar is not a picture of me
    XNXX Verified Male - Unverified Pervet
    Slave to the smileys. All hail the smiles
    InsideOut is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Porn Star Goldicocks's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2009
    Location : CO
    Posts : 1,717

    Default

    sometimes, if they're hot, on very rare, very horny occasions.
    but i hate when they ask to see me. i'd offer if i wanted to share.
    You can tell she's from Thailand the way that she Bangkok :D
    Goldicocks is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Porn Star thickdadcock's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : Eastern Seaboard
    Posts : 3,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ally_girl View Post
    like to watch guys jackoff on cam. I don't have a cam myself so not a lot of guys will let me watch without seeing me as well. What I don't like is guys that want to just play with their dick FOREVER. I want to see himm cum. I cum quickly when I watch a guy and I don't feel like sitting there wondering if he'll ever shoot his wad. So if you're into jacking off and letting me watch holler at me.
    Hey ally i would be happy to let you see me cum as long as i can be on phone with you hearing you and talkin to you? you game?
    ~~Let Me be your Daddy~~
    Pics here http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=313343
    thickdadcock is online now Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Amateur
    Join Date : Nov 2011
    Location : Ontario
    Posts : 74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BritishDude View Post
    I've noticed that in the 'Personals' section of this website, there is a tonne of guys eager to show their stuff on cam for any willing and able lady, but judging by the absence of replies to these threads, there aren't many girls interested.

    Now, if a girl were to make a thread of this nature, the volume of replies would blow up the whole of the internet... why the difference? Do girls just not enjoy watching guys perform?

    90% males are just to pushy to show themselves off I don't think many girls really care for it?
    man30inca is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Porno Junky DaddiesLilSlut's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2009
    Location : America
    Posts : 369

    Default

    I personally do not get turned on at all by watching guys on cam. I'd much rather watch a girl do her thing. I think it's because with guys it's all the same. Its no face, their chest and stomach and then them furiously jerking off. What's so sexy about that?

    Same goes for pictures of dicks. I don't really get turned on by a picture of a dick. I don't think I'm the only girl out there that feels this way. After a while, they all look the same in a blurred, up-close sort of way. Sorry fellas...

    Former Resident Tease. Current Resident Please.
    link to my old thread
    first video!
    full video!!

    you can now find me on cam4.com as xoxo_baby18 ... come check out a show...i try to post when i'm on

    also..same thing goes for DLS 2.0..stop and think before you message me...i wont respond if you want to cyber..or if you want more pics.

    i'm happily in love with intuitive420
    DaddiesLilSlut is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Porn Star thickdadcock's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : Eastern Seaboard
    Posts : 3,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddiesLilSlut View Post
    I personally do not get turned on at all by watching guys on cam. I'd much rather watch a girl do her thing. I think it's because with guys it's all the same. Its no face, their chest and stomach and then them furiously jerking off. What's so sexy about that?

    Same goes for pictures of dicks. I don't really get turned on by a picture of a dick. I don't think I'm the only girl out there that feels this way. After a while, they all look the same in a blurred, up-close sort of way. Sorry fellas...
    hey babie, with me you WOULD get my face, talking, breathing, moaning, and much much more than just my strokin n cummin...i promise.. wanna try??
    ~~Let Me be your Daddy~~
    Pics here http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=313343
    thickdadcock is online now Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off