XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sexuality
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Thread: Teen model

  1. #1
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Posts : 13

    Default Teen model

    that face drives me insane .. I`m a girl and I would do some many things to her ! look at those eyes
    http://galleries.vmcash.com/rebecca_blue/01/
    badandrea is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation : bustersinn's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2011
    Location : Santa Monica, CA
    Posts : 36

    Default

    i know what you mean, http://galleries.vmcash.com/rebecca_blue/01/pix/006.jpg in this one she seems to be calling me with her eyes
    I need to watch porno like I need to breathe air!
    bustersinn is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation : bustersinn's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2011
    Location : Santa Monica, CA
    Posts : 36

    Default

    heres one with movies if you want to see that hot little ass in action
    http://galleries.vmcash.com/rebecca_blue/01/movies/
    I need to watch porno like I need to breathe air!
    bustersinn is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Ovid58's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2007
    Location : Romania
    Posts : 4,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badandrea View Post
    that face drives me insane .. I`m a girl and I would do some many things to her ! look at those eyes
    http://galleries.vmcash.com/rebecca_blue/01/
    A 22 cannot be a teen, even if she looks like one!...

    On the other hand, be sure that no matter what you may think to do to her, at her experience, she's had it all and more, beyond your imagination!
    LOVE is more than SEX!
    But SEX is LOVELY!!!
    http://stories.xnxx.com/profile69036/
    Ovid58 is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Oct 2011
    Posts : 21

    Default

    thats very true my friend. im sure shes had it all but im hoping she can take a little more
    hotstanley3 is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Ovid58's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2007
    Location : Romania
    Posts : 4,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotstanley3 View Post
    thats very true my friend. im sure shes had it all but im hoping she can take a little more
    WAW!!! You've just given me the chills of a horror movie!

    You've made me think of knives, axes, guns, etc...

    Now, seriously:

    Sorry, man, but with that kind of girl, you cannot expect anything but "mechanical" actions and reactions - everything fake!

    It takes years, after her retirement, to come back to normal human feelings! (If she ever does!)
    LOVE is more than SEX!
    But SEX is LOVELY!!!
    http://stories.xnxx.com/profile69036/
    Ovid58 is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation : Straight Funilingus's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Location : West Coast, USA
    Posts : 419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badandrea View Post
    that face drives me insane .. I`m a girl and I would do some many things to her ! look at those eyes
    http://galleries.vmcash.com/rebecca_blue/01/
    And Andrea, I would watch you do them...
    for awhile. Then I'd help of course!

    But I agree with you that there is nothing sexier than a seductive glance.
    Funilingus is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Oct 2011
    Posts : 14

    Default

    i thknk i'm in love !!!
    PU$$'/_L0\/3r is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Oct 2011
    Posts : 14

    Default

    i think i'm in love !!!
    PU$$'/_L0\/3r is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Posts : 11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ovid58 View Post
    WAW!!! You've just given me the chills of a horror movie!

    You've made me think of knives, axes, guns, etc...

    Now, seriously:

    Sorry, man, but with that kind of girl, you cannot expect anything but "mechanical" actions and reactions - everything fake!

    It takes years, after her retirement, to come back to normal human feelings! (If she ever does!)

    true
    Konig is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : hanover park, illinois
    Posts : 114
    fatalist12 is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation : bustersinn's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2011
    Location : Santa Monica, CA
    Posts : 36

    Default

    heres some movies from same set above. http://galleries.vmcash.com/rebecca_blue/01/movies/
    I need to watch porno like I need to breathe air!
    bustersinn is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2009
    Posts : 54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ovid58 View Post
    On the other hand, be sure that no matter what you may think to do to her, at her experience, she's had it all and more, beyond your imagination!
    And has the diseases to prove it.
    jk90us is offline Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off