"My Brother Gives Mom a Quick Fucking" by Melissa Roberts

[Yes, I wrote this story. Melissa is a "pen" name that I use.]

Yesterday afternoon my mother and I were in the living room watching television. She was sitting on the couch and I was sitting in my Dad's favorite chair.

My brother Michael drove up the driveway then parked his car and came in the back door. He walked into the living room then sat down next to Mom and put his arm around her. Mom just kept watching television as Michael ran his hand up underneath her T-shirt and started fondling her braless breasts.

After a short while he grasped the bottom of her shirt and started lifting it up. Mom raised her arms and Michael pulled it off her and threw it on the floor. He started playing with her tits again then unzipped her shorts. Mom pushed them and her panties down to her ankles then kicked them away from her.

She was now completely naked.

Michael stood up and took his clothes off while Mom laid down on the couch and put a pillow under her neck to make herself comfortable After Michael was naked he stroked his cock a few times to make it harder then got on the couch between Mom's legs and mounted her.

He started fucking her slowly at first then began picking up speed. After about five or six minutes he was really pounding her pussy good and sweat was beginning to trickle down his back. A little while later he suddenly stopped and I could tell that he is ejaculating. He waited a few moments then pulled his cock out of her and went upstairs to his bedroom.

Mom rolled onto her side and began watching television again. During the commercial break I asked her, "Mom, do you ever regret letting Michael have sex with you anytime that he wants?"

She looked at me and replied, "No. It is his special way of showing how much he loves me. You have the same type of relationship with him. Do you regret letting him have sex with you?"

I responded, "No, but I think that he just uses me for sex. With you it's different. I think that he really loves you."

Mom said, "Honey, I am sure that he loves you, but there is a special bond between a mother and her son. I suppose that if I was and ordinary overweight mother then he would not care to have sex with me several times a week, but I was born beautiful and have a slender toned body that men are attracted to."

I got up from my chair then walked over to the couch and took my clothes off. I looked down at Mom and said, "Not only are men attracted to you, women are too."

I gently climbed on top of her and we started passionately tongue kissing.

A few minutes later I heard my Dad park his car and came in the back door. He grabbed a beer from the refrigerator then walked into the living room. He stood there watching Mom and I kissing for a while then unzipped his pants and began to slowly masturbate.

After a couple of minutes I climbed off Mom and got on me knees in front of Dad then began sucking his big hard cock. After a while he gently pushed me away from him then sat his beer down and took his clothes off. I laid down on the thick soft carpet then he got on top of me and we started fucking.

I like the way Dad fucks me because it is very deliberate. What I mean by that is, each time he penetrates me, he attempts to get his cock further inside. He runs his hands under my back then grabs my shoulders and pulls me close to him while using his hips to thrust himself inside me. He really knows how to fuck me good.

Anyway, a few minutes later he started speeding up and I began yelling, "Fuck me Daddy! Fuck your little girl! Fuck her good! Fuck her! Fuck your little girl! Give her a good fucking! Fuck her good and cum in her! She wants to feel your cock pumping sperm inside her! Cum in her! Cum in your daughter's pussy!"

A short time later Dad suddenly stopped and I felt him ejaculating. I love the feeling of his warm sperm gushing inside me. It gives me a special tingling sensation that sweeps through my entire body. I looked up into his eyes and said, "Daddy, that was awesome. You are the best. I love you."

He replied, "I love you too honey", then he pulled his cock out of me and went upstairs. Mom scrambled off the couch then got between my legs and buried her face in my pussy. I raised myself up on my elbows so I can watch her then said, "Mom, why is our family different from everybody else's? I mean sexually. My girlfriends like me to tell them stories about our sexual escapades but they would never think of doing it themselves. What makes us different?"

Mom paused for a moment then said, "Honey, it is like what I said earlier. You and I are beautiful women and your father and brother are very handsome men. Beautiful women and handsome men enjoy having sex. Members of other families just tell one another that they love each other, but our family shows their love by being intimate. Like right now I am showing you how much I love you, but at the same time I am getting sexual satisfaction from doing it. It is a more fun than just giving a family member a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. Don't you agree?"

"Mom, that makes a whole lot of sense and I am going to show you how much I love you when you get done giving me an orgasm."