XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sexuality
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : N/D cumwithus's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2009
    Location : SW US
    Posts : 597

    Default A rape victims orgasm?

    I had a thought about the horrible crime of rape

    Disclaimer: I think this is the worst thing to do to a person second only to child molastation

    If a woman is raped, and she is held down or whatever, and she orgasms from the sex can that cause pyscological stress from the fact that she may think she enjoyed it?
    Husband and Wife.
    Vanilla except for chastity play.
    cumwithus is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight curiousscouser's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2011
    Location : Wirral
    Age : 40
    Posts : 23,147

    Default

    Yes it can. There is a tendency for survivors of rape to feel guilty, or to try to take responsibility for what happened to them. If they have had an orgasm this tendency can be intensified, particularly in cases of male rape survivors.
    Verified woman of xnxx. Honest.

    My stories: http://stories.xnxx.com/profile515535/

    curiousscouser is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Posts : 181

    Default

    Of course men are raped too, let's not forget that.

    Many of them get erections while being raped and this causes similar issues.
    How To Delay Ejaculation For Men - useful articles based on (my own) experience.
    hornyjamesuk is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Baddog_WOOF's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2009
    Location : Floating in the ether
    Posts : 6,479

    Default

    Rape is a traumatic act of violence.
    I seriously doubt that rape victims have orgasms.
    There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
    Douglas Adams
    Baddog_WOOF is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2010
    Location : The city of Detroit XNXX Recommended Writer Retired CAW participant Empress Award Recipient
    Posts : 5,075

    Default

    I don't have any idea in regard to the violent rape at the hands of a stranger. According to research I have done, many females report having strong orgasms while being raped (penetrated or eaten out) by their fathers or older brothers. Those females report great guilt as a result of this. There was a book called "My Father's House" where a Canadian girl of fourteen reported great emotional turmoil and guilt as (when her mother left for work) her father would call her into his room and then have intercourse with her in her mother's bed. She reported severe revulsion during the act but would reach orgasm as he came inside of her. She reported that she felt as if she was nothing more than his receptical.
    ELaken-Palmer is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight curiousscouser's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2011
    Location : Wirral
    Age : 40
    Posts : 23,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baddog_WOOF View Post
    Rape is a traumatic act of violence.
    I seriously doubt that rape victims have orgasms.
    It happens far more frequently than you'd imagine. I have some reservations about posting the following as there are many issues with the study mentioned, however it is one of the latest studies into the psychology of rape survivors.


    BOSTON - A new study to be published in next month's Journal of Clinical Psychiatry is causing controversy in the psychiatric community for some of its unexpected findings. The study, titled "Shame and Guilt in the Aftermath of Sexual Attack", verifies much of what we know about the mental health of rape victims. However, one observation in particular is raising eyebrows. After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions, the authors point out that almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack.

    Asked for comment, Dr. Herschel Liebowitz, one of the authors of the study, said, "Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired women to be attracted to strong, dominant, and aggressive men. Unfortunately, rapists exhibit an extreme form of these characteristics, even if only temporarily, and this causes an unexpected and involuntary physiological response in the victim."

    Researchers focused on the psychiatric impact of this involuntary response. "Rape victims in general tend to experience an overwhelming sense of shame and guilt", noted Dr. Liebowitz. "This study finds that the guilt is not a result of the attack necessarily, but rather her own response to the attack. Intellectually, she is disgusted at being violated by an anonymous attacker. But physically, her body seems to have welcomed the attack in the form of sexual climax or orgasm. We believe this contradiction in feelings is the primary source of their shame and guilt."

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38566570
    Verified woman of xnxx. Honest.

    My stories: http://stories.xnxx.com/profile515535/

    curiousscouser is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : swingerguy95621's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Location : Sacramento , CA
    Posts : 1,724

    Default

    Rape is an ugly word....I prefer the term "unwilling sperm recipient". I know, I'm goin to hell for that one.
    swingerguy95621 is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation : Forsaken_Dog's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Location : America
    Age : 25
    Posts : 82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by curiousscouser View Post
    almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack
    Something like that should not become mainstream knowledge as it will only give an excuse for the rapist.
    The only difference between good and bad is good more popular.
    Forsaken_Dog is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation : Straight
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Location : Manchester, UK
    Age : 33
    Posts : 307

    Default

    Most certainly yes.

    In fact my Mother was raped (I was the result) I always remember her telling me tat she felt like a terrible person but she never elaborated and she is not open to counselling etc but I always wonder if her guilt may have stemmed from the fact that perhaps she may have orgasmed during it.

    But yeah many woman (and men who are also raped) do become aroused and/or orgasm so it must put the mind into great turmoil. Horrendous how one's own body can betray you that way.
    Julie30 is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Pussy Shark's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Location : Circling in the Water!
    Posts : 2,717

    Default

    I wasn't aware that would happen! I assumed the opposite!
    Pussy Shark is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : N/D cumwithus's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2009
    Location : SW US
    Posts : 597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken_Dog View Post
    Something like that should not become mainstream knowledge as it will only give an excuse for the rapist.
    not true, I am a man and never been raped

    but if I was tied to a bed and a group of men started jerking my dick (I am hetero not gay)

    I know for a fact that I would reach orgasm

    its just the stimulation
    Husband and Wife.
    Vanilla except for chastity play.
    cumwithus is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : itiswhatitis's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2009
    Location : Edmonton, Alberta, Western Canada
    Posts : 2,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by curiousscouser View Post
    It happens far more frequently than you'd imagine. I have some reservations about posting the following as there are many issues with the study mentioned, however it is one of the latest studies into the psychology of rape survivors.


    BOSTON - A new study to be published in next month's Journal of Clinical Psychiatry is causing controversy in the psychiatric community for some of its unexpected findings. The study, titled "Shame and Guilt in the Aftermath of Sexual Attack", verifies much of what we know about the mental health of rape victims. However, one observation in particular is raising eyebrows. After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions, the authors point out that almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack.

    Asked for comment, Dr. Herschel Liebowitz, one of the authors of the study, said, "Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired women to be attracted to strong, dominant, and aggressive men. Unfortunately, rapists exhibit an extreme form of these characteristics, even if only temporarily, and this causes an unexpected and involuntary physiological response in the victim."

    Researchers focused on the psychiatric impact of this involuntary response. "Rape victims in general tend to experience an overwhelming sense of shame and guilt", noted Dr. Liebowitz. "This study finds that the guilt is not a result of the attack necessarily, but rather her own response to the attack. Intellectually, she is disgusted at being violated by an anonymous attacker. But physically, her body seems to have welcomed the attack in the form of sexual climax or orgasm. We believe this contradiction in feelings is the primary source of their shame and guilt."

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38566570
    I see Y U did not want 2 post this ......... However... knowledge is power... RIGHT?
    ....and this is or will be available to all on the NET.... Lets hope your good intent helps some....

    ........ i donít understand
    why you donít understand
    what i understand; ..... understand
    itiswhatitis is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight curiousscouser's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2011
    Location : Wirral
    Age : 40
    Posts : 23,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken_Dog View Post
    Something like that should not become mainstream knowledge as it will only give an excuse for the rapist.
    Sorry, it already is mainstream knowledge. Nothing excuses rape, certainly not an involuntary physical response to it.
    Verified woman of xnxx. Honest.

    My stories: http://stories.xnxx.com/profile515535/

    curiousscouser is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight curiousscouser's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2011
    Location : Wirral
    Age : 40
    Posts : 23,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itiswhatitis View Post
    I see Y U did not want 2 post this ......... However... knowledge is power... RIGHT?
    ....and this is or will be available to all on the NET.... Lets hope your good intent helps some....
    The reasons I didn't want to post it are due to the inherent flaws in the study itself rather than any controversy caused by the findings. The group surveyed are not a representative sample - they are women who have chosen to take up the offer of counselling sessions. I would expect to see higher than normal levels of guilt and mental trauma in such a group, and it stands to reason that you'd see higher than average levels of orgasm in this particular group. The study itself is also wooly on the issue of what constitutes orgasm, so I think some of the figures it reaches are overstated.

    That said I think it's extremely helpful for rape survivors to know that their experiences are not unique, that they are (for want of a better word) normal, and that they have absolutely nothing to feel guilty or ashamed of. If the study helps spread that message then more power to it!
    Verified woman of xnxx. Honest.

    My stories: http://stories.xnxx.com/profile515535/

    curiousscouser is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    Ascetic Kitten
    Sexual orientation : Cheltenham's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Location : With a boulder on my shoulder, feelin' kinda older
    Posts : 4,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by curiousscouser View Post
    Yes it can. There is a tendency for survivors of rape to feel guilty, or to try to take responsibility for what happened to them. If they have had an orgasm this tendency can be intensified, particularly in cases of male rape survivors.
    Women (and men) have to be assured that it isn't their fault. Their bodies are designed to experience pleasure. It is nature's response to an overload of feelings that are sexual in nature.

    Because a person decides to force their will and gets what it is they sought from their victim, the victims have the displeasure of harboring guilt. Guilt due to their bodies having worked against them and in their minds encouraged the wrongful stimulation until it reached its culmination. Falsely, it leaves their attacker with the impression of having been victorious in causing their victim to enjoy being raped.

    This is where the majority of complexes are formed. One's individual discernment to deny another person's advances if they don't feel apt to be receptive of them, being coerced into accepting their attacker sexually against their will, and without their consent experiencing sexual pleasure.
    Without cruelty there is no festival.
    - Nietzsche


    Nyan Cat
    Indebted and so grateful
    ~ Girls in Uniforms ~
    Cheltenham is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #16
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : thinskin's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2008
    Posts : 4,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baddog_WOOF View Post
    Rape is a traumatic act of violence.
    I seriously doubt that rape victims have orgasms.
    Moron! Friction is all that is required to provoke orgasm.

    Quote Originally Posted by cumwithus View Post
    not true, I am a man and never been raped

    but if I was tied to a bed and a group of men started jerking my dick (I am hetero not gay)

    I know for a fact that I would reach orgasm

    its just the stimulation
    Interesting how you manage to sanitize your understanding of rape. Victims do not have that luxury.

    Quote Originally Posted by curiousscouser View Post
    That said I think it's extremely helpful for rape survivors to know that their experiences are not unique, that they are (for want of a better word) normal, and that they have absolutely nothing to feel guilty or ashamed of. If the study helps spread that message then more power to it!
    One of the most constructive yet sensitive posts I have ever read on XNXX on this subject.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheltenham View Post
    Women (and men) have to be assured that it isn't their fault. Their bodies are designed to experience pleasure. It is nature's response to an overload of feelings that are sexual in nature.

    Because a person decides to force their will and gets what it is they sought from their victim, the victims have the displeasure of harboring guilt. Guilt due to their bodies having worked against them and in their minds encouraged the wrongful stimulation until it reached its culmination. Falsely, it leaves their attacker with the impression of having been victorious in causing their victim to enjoy being raped.

    This is where the majority of complexes are formed. One's individual discernment to deny another person's advances if they don't feel apt to be receptive of them, being coerced into accepting their attacker sexually against their will, and without their consent experiencing sexual pleasure.
    Sexual pleasure and orgasm are not the same thing.

    Thinskin
    thinskin is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #17
    A Fun Flirty Frisky Friendly Felion
    Sexual orientation : Lioness's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Location : WNC
    Posts : 37,153

    Default

    I think this is a very interesting topic and have learned quite a bit I never knew before.

    Women and men who have experienced a rape by any forced means should be shown compassion and sensitivity. The human body was designed to orgasm, but it can definitely do a number on one's psyche if it was caused in a negative situation and them having to bear the added burden of feeling guilty about how their body responded when it wasn't their fault is to me.
    If anyone was to jerk the tail of a lioness, they shouldn't be surprised if they get just a little more than a friendly nip. - freespiritx
    A lioness and her human: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_3H0RbTDgo
    Stand up for Sissies
    Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #18
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Apr 2011
    Location : I live in Pittsburgh PA
    Posts : 179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baddog_WOOF View Post
    Rape is a traumatic act of violence.
    I seriously doubt that rape victims have orgasms.

    About 25% of victims have arousal and 15% have arousal to the point of orgasm. This is the figures I learned in my sexual psychology and gender studies class when I got my first degree.
    slc308 is offline Reply With Quote
  19. #19
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation : Forsaken_Dog's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Location : America
    Age : 25
    Posts : 82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by curiousscouser View Post
    Sorry, it already is mainstream knowledge. Nothing excuses rape, certainly not an involuntary physical response to it.
    Well that's a shame because it should of been kept a secret. With potential rapists now knowing that it's actually common to be able to take complete control of their victims bodies it will only urge them on to commit the act.
    Last edited by Forsaken_Dog; 04-10-2012 at 12:44 AM.
    The only difference between good and bad is good more popular.
    Forsaken_Dog is offline Reply With Quote
  20. #20
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight curiousscouser's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2011
    Location : Wirral
    Age : 40
    Posts : 23,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken_Dog View Post
    Well that's a shame because it should of been kept a secret. With potential rapists now knowing that it's actually common to be able to take complete control of their victims bodies it will only urge them on to commit the act.
    Seriously?
    You'd prefer that a rape survivor who has experienced orgasm not be aware of how common it is, and as well as all the guilt and shame they experience after the rape, have to cope with the added burden of believing there was something wrong with them for being the only person ever to orgasm during a rape?

    Do you honestly believe that a rapist would be motivated by the thought of giving their victim an orgasm?

    I'm trying my hardest not to be sarcastic here, but seriously, is that what you think?
    Verified woman of xnxx. Honest.

    My stories: http://stories.xnxx.com/profile515535/

    curiousscouser is offline Reply With Quote
  21. #21
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : May 2010
    Posts : 2,206

    Default can relate

    Quote Originally Posted by Julie30 View Post
    Most certainly yes.

    In fact my Mother was raped (I was the result) I always remember her telling me tat she felt like a terrible person but she never elaborated and she is not open to counselling etc but I always wonder if her guilt may have stemmed from the fact that perhaps she may have orgasmed during it.

    But yeah many woman (and men who are also raped) do become aroused and/or orgasm so it must put the mind into great turmoil. Horrendous how one's own body can betray you that way.
    one of my aunts, was raped around the time, either when i was unborn
    or born. her boyfriend and a friend, ( i think two ) raped her. her boyfriend
    said to her, he was going to have sex with her, and his two friends.

    she told him no. ( not sure, if she consented with the boyfriend ).
    anyway, after her boyfriend had sex ( or raped her ), he ( or they )
    held her down, while the two friends had sex with her.

    not sure, what took place after that. but, a cousin a year younger me,
    was the product of that rape. i am not sure if he knows or not.
    but, he did know who this father was.
    krait is offline Reply With Quote
  22. #22
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation : Forsaken_Dog's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Location : America
    Age : 25
    Posts : 82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by curiousscouser View Post
    Seriously?
    You'd prefer that a rape survivor who has experienced orgasm not be aware of how common it is, and as well as all the guilt and shame they experience after the rape, have to cope with the added burden of believing there was something wrong with them for being the only person ever to orgasm during a rape?

    Do you honestly believe that a rapist would be motivated by the thought of giving their victim an orgasm?

    I'm trying my hardest not to be sarcastic here, but seriously, is that what you think?
    I would prefer it if it wasn't wide spread information. If a rape survivor is receiving treatment then obviously this should be shared with them as it would only help them sort out their thoughts. It's true though this doesn't help people who refuse counseling though... Which is why I'm guessing your going to hate my view on this.
    Honestly yes, forcing their victim to have a orgasm against their will sounds to me like a new level of power trip. We all hear that rape isn't about sex but control and what better way to show your control over someone then to make them lose their bodily functions?
    The only difference between good and bad is good more popular.
    Forsaken_Dog is offline Reply With Quote
  23. #23
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight curiousscouser's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2011
    Location : Wirral
    Age : 40
    Posts : 23,147

    Default

    Apologies if this answer is rather rambling, it is approaching 2am here and I'm in dire need of sleep but wanted to answer your point before I log out.

    The idea that he may possibly give his victim an orgasm will never be enough to motivate a man to rape. If the involuntary physiological response to the rape (ie the involuntary orgasm) is kept secret then the rapist may very well believe that every victim has enjoyed their ordeal - something that will surely encourage him to continue to rape.

    If you follow the Groth typology then yes, it is true that the most common type of rape in both the UK and USA is the power rape. Sadly studies of rapists are relatively rare, but the few studies that exist show the majority of power rapists believe their victims, while needing to be coerced initially, come to enjoy the rape.

    The majority of power rapists believe their victims reach orgasm, even in cases where the victims have confirmed in later interviews they were not aroused at any point in their ordeal and did not orgasm.

    This skewed perception on the part of the rapist is surely only exacerbated if we withold the information that orgasm may well occur during a rape but it is entirely unrelated to sexual pleasure and is not a rare occurence. If the power rapist believes that it is impossible for a woman to orgasm during a rape, yet his victim orgasms, then surely to him that would indicate that he wasn't raping her but was having consensual sex. After all, look how much she enjoyed it.

    The best course of action is to disseminate the information we have as widely as possible.
    Verified woman of xnxx. Honest.

    My stories: http://stories.xnxx.com/profile515535/

    curiousscouser is offline Reply With Quote
  24. #24
    A Fun Flirty Frisky Friendly Felion
    Sexual orientation : Lioness's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Location : WNC
    Posts : 37,153

    Default

    And let's not forget it IS a crime of violence perpetrated on an innocent person or child and if someone did that to me or one of my loved ones, I certainly wouldn't feel guilty for wanting to kill the sonofabitch!
    If anyone was to jerk the tail of a lioness, they shouldn't be surprised if they get just a little more than a friendly nip. - freespiritx
    A lioness and her human: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_3H0RbTDgo
    Stand up for Sissies
    Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
  25. #25
    Ascetic Kitten
    Sexual orientation : Cheltenham's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Location : With a boulder on my shoulder, feelin' kinda older
    Posts : 4,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thinskin View Post
    Sexual pleasure and orgasm are not the same thing.
    Pleasure is relative to one's point of view. From the rapists, his victim experienced pleasure. From the victim's, it was nothing but a physical reaction to stimuli.
    Without cruelty there is no festival.
    - Nietzsche


    Nyan Cat
    Indebted and so grateful
    ~ Girls in Uniforms ~
    Cheltenham is offline Reply With Quote
  26. #26
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : thinskin's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2008
    Posts : 4,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheltenham View Post
    Pleasure is relative to one's point of view. From the rapists, his victim experienced pleasure. From the victim's, it was nothing but a physical reaction to stimuli.
    I don't really give a fuck about the rapist's point of view!

    Thinskin
    thinskin is offline Reply With Quote
  27. #27
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation : Forsaken_Dog's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Location : America
    Age : 25
    Posts : 82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by curiousscouser View Post
    Apologies if this answer is rather rambling, it is approaching 2am here and I'm in dire need of sleep but wanted to answer your point before I log out.

    The idea that he may possibly give his victim an orgasm will never be enough to motivate a man to rape. If the involuntary physiological response to the rape (ie the involuntary orgasm) is kept secret then the rapist may very well believe that every victim has enjoyed their ordeal - something that will surely encourage him to continue to rape.

    If you follow the Groth typology then yes, it is true that the most common type of rape in both the UK and USA is the power rape. Sadly studies of rapists are relatively rare, but the few studies that exist show the majority of power rapists believe their victims, while needing to be coerced initially, come to enjoy the rape.

    The majority of power rapists believe their victims reach orgasm, even in cases where the victims have confirmed in later interviews they were not aroused at any point in their ordeal and did not orgasm.

    This skewed perception on the part of the rapist is surely only exacerbated if we withold the information that orgasm may well occur during a rape but it is entirely unrelated to sexual pleasure and is not a rare occurence. If the power rapist believes that it is impossible for a woman to orgasm during a rape, yet his victim orgasms, then surely to him that would indicate that he wasn't raping her but was having consensual sex. After all, look how much she enjoyed it.

    The best course of action is to disseminate the information we have as widely as possible.
    Ha, I've been defeated! Good arguments curiousscouser.

    I agree with you now.
    The only difference between good and bad is good more popular.
    Forsaken_Dog is offline Reply With Quote
  28. #28
    Ascetic Kitten
    Sexual orientation : Cheltenham's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2010
    Location : With a boulder on my shoulder, feelin' kinda older
    Posts : 4,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thinskin View Post
    I don't really give a fuck about the rapist's point of view!
    Then why critique my post when you don't care about its context?
    Without cruelty there is no festival.
    - Nietzsche


    Nyan Cat
    Indebted and so grateful
    ~ Girls in Uniforms ~
    Cheltenham is offline Reply With Quote
  29. #29
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : thinskin's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2008
    Posts : 4,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheltenham View Post
    Then why critique my post when you don't care about its context?
    In your first post you failed to distinguish between sexual pleasure and orgasm.

    It is precisely that failure, that is one of the causes of much of the psychological damage suffered by many rape victims.

    Thinskin
    thinskin is offline Reply With Quote
  30. #30
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : N/D Hush's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : Nirvāṇa ~ निर्वाण
    Posts : 2,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by curiousscouser View Post
    BOSTON - A new study to be published in next month's Journal of Clinical Psychiatry is causing controversy in the psychiatric community for some of its unexpected findings. The study, titled "Shame and Guilt in the Aftermath of Sexual Attack", verifies much of what we know about the mental health of rape victims. However, one observation in particular is raising eyebrows. After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions, the authors point out that almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack.

    Asked for comment, Dr. Herschel Liebowitz, one of the authors of the study, said, "Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired women to be attracted to strong, dominant, and aggressive men. Unfortunately, rapists exhibit an extreme form of these characteristics, even if only temporarily, and this causes an unexpected and involuntary physiological response in the victim."

    Researchers focused on the psychiatric impact of this involuntary response. "Rape victims in general tend to experience an overwhelming sense of shame and guilt", noted Dr. Liebowitz. "This study finds that the guilt is not a result of the attack necessarily, but rather her own response to the attack. Intellectually, she is disgusted at being violated by an anonymous attacker. But physically, her body seems to have welcomed the attack in the form of sexual climax or orgasm. We believe this contradiction in feelings is the primary source of their shame and guilt."

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38566570
    Well first off, yes, women sometimes orgasm from either the physical manipulation or the extreme stress.......Yes, if they orgasm it makes it dramatically more violated in the regard that they feel betrayed by their own body....

    Yet NO........"Almost All female rape victims experience orgasm" is a load of crap, stated deliberately vaguely to simply promote the agenda of the balance of the paper.....That is an irresponsible BS statement. The controversy no doubt coming from the poor research and a self promoting quack.

    Hush......an alias
    Here, let me save you the trouble;
    "What a BITCH!"

    Why are you trying to make me dry?

    For those who think they're clever I'll just tell you now,
    "Excuse me "miss", your dick is showing."
    Hush is online now Reply With Quote
  31. #31
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight ahorsewithnoname's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2011
    Location : Southeastern U.S.
    Posts : 2,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Well first off, yes, women sometimes orgasm from either the physical manipulation or the extreme stress.......Yes, if they orgasm it makes it dramatically more violated in the regard that they feel betrayed by their own body....

    Yet NO........"Almost All female rape victims experience orgasm" is a load of crap, stated deliberately vaguely to simply promote the agenda of the balance of the paper.....That is an irresponsible BS statement. The controversy no doubt coming from the poor research and a self promoting quack.

    Hush......an alias
    Really? Are you privy to the contents of the paper, or, are you just stating your unfounded opinion?
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

    CAW 7 Winner: Best Little Whorehouse on XNXX
    CAW 11 Winner: The White
    CAW 18 Winner: The Light
    ahorsewithnoname is offline Reply With Quote
  32. #32
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Feb 2011
    Posts : 267

    Default

    and yet you're attacking the study without any form of evidence to back it? where's YOUR research?
    doakes is offline Reply With Quote
  33. #33
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : N/D Hush's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : Nirvāṇa ~ निर्वाण
    Posts : 2,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahorsewithnoname View Post
    Really? Are you privy to the contents of the paper, or, are you just stating your unfounded opinion?
    How about having been raped more often then you have probably had sex.....How about having discussed rape with hundreds of other rape victims in graphic detail....How about having had some of the leading psychologists, sociologists, mental/emotional trauma specialists having sat down with me in a week long session to discuss my experiences with them....How about 17 years of in depth study about sexuality, torture, slavery, sexual violence and rape to understand the first thirty years of my own life.

    How about you get smart and challenge someone less experienced and less educated on the subject.

    Hush.......an alias
    Here, let me save you the trouble;
    "What a BITCH!"

    Why are you trying to make me dry?

    For those who think they're clever I'll just tell you now,
    "Excuse me "miss", your dick is showing."
    Hush is online now Reply With Quote
  34. #34
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight ahorsewithnoname's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2011
    Location : Southeastern U.S.
    Posts : 2,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    How about having been raped more often then you have probably had sex.....How about having discussed rape with hundreds of other rape victims in graphic detail....How about having had some of the leading psychologists, sociologists, mental/emotional trauma specialists having sat down with me in a week long session to discuss my experiences with them....How about 17 years of in depth study about sexuality, torture, slavery, sexual violence and rape to understand the first thirty years of my own life.

    How about you get smart and challenge someone less experienced and less educated on the subject.

    Hush.......an alias
    With all the troll-like posts you make, with all the overstatements you make, with the bated signature block...you expect people to surmise or believe you, on a porn site, using an alias, where everyone lies, cheats and if they could, steal...please? Even if part of what you say is true...you have such a shitty attitude that you make it so that no one WANTS to believe you.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

    CAW 7 Winner: Best Little Whorehouse on XNXX
    CAW 11 Winner: The White
    CAW 18 Winner: The Light
    ahorsewithnoname is offline Reply With Quote
  35. #35
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : itiswhatitis's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2009
    Location : Edmonton, Alberta, Western Canada
    Posts : 2,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by curiousscouser View Post
    The reasons I didn't want to post it are due to the inherent flaws in the study itself rather than any controversy caused by the findings. The group surveyed are not a representative sample - they are women who have chosen to take up the offer of counselling sessions. I would expect to see higher than normal levels of guilt and mental trauma in such a group, and it stands to reason that you'd see higher than average levels of orgasm in this particular group. The study itself is also wooly on the issue of what constitutes orgasm, so I think some of the figures it reaches are overstated.

    That said I think it's extremely helpful for rape survivors to know that their experiences are not unique, that they are (for want of a better word) normal, and that they have absolutely nothing to feel guilty or ashamed of. If the study helps spread that message then more power to it!
    That i would like to see explained... ????????????????

    ........ i donít understand
    why you donít understand
    what i understand; ..... understand
    itiswhatitis is offline Reply With Quote
  36. #36
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : itiswhatitis's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2009
    Location : Edmonton, Alberta, Western Canada
    Posts : 2,859

    Default

    Personnelly I doubt the % but that is just me....

    What I don't like is this opens the door in many mens minds ... giving them that little extra something in their heads to go ahead with a rape.

    ........ i donít understand
    why you donít understand
    what i understand; ..... understand
    itiswhatitis is offline Reply With Quote
  37. #37
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : vibibottom's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2011
    Location : Greensboro, N.C.
    Posts : 990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahorsewithnoname View Post
    With all the troll-like posts you make, with all the overstatements you make, with the bated signature block...you expect people to surmise or believe you, on a porn site, using an alias, where everyone lies, cheats and if they could, steal...please? Even if part of what you say is true...you have such a shitty attitude that you make it so that no one WANTS to believe you.
    On the contrary. It explains a whole lot. As far as I'm concerned she gets a get out of jail free card. I was molested by my babysitter, AND her bastard son I was a kid. I act pretty normal for the most part but you have NO IDEA how it affects you until it happens to you. I get unusually angry, and sometimes violent when I see somebody being bullied.

    I have noticed her "shitty attitude" as you put it also but in light of this it's understandable. Doesn't make it ok, but at least there's a reason.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    How about having been raped more often then you have probably had sex.....How about having discussed rape with hundreds of other rape victims in graphic detail....How about having had some of the leading psychologists, sociologists, mental/emotional trauma specialists having sat down with me in a week long session to discuss my experiences with them....How about 17 years of in depth study about sexuality, torture, slavery, sexual violence and rape to understand the first thirty years of my own life.

    How about you get smart and challenge someone less experienced and less educated on the subject.

    Hush.......an alias
    I'm sure you aren't hanging around waiting for my empathy but I want to say coming from one sexually abused person to another I hope things are getting and continue to get better for you. I'm still not right.
    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." -Admiral Yamamoto

    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz...d1ao3_75sq.gif
    vibibottom is offline Reply With Quote
  38. #38
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : vibibottom's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2011
    Location : Greensboro, N.C.
    Posts : 990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cumwithus View Post
    Disclaimer: I think this is the worst thing to do to a person second only to child molastation
    I would think murder would be a little worse....as to your question, yes it happens but whatever damage it may or may not cause having an "involuntary" orgasm to their rapist is really up to the victim and their psycologicol, and/or emotional make-up.
    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." -Admiral Yamamoto

    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz...d1ao3_75sq.gif
    vibibottom is offline Reply With Quote
  39. #39
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight curiousscouser's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2011
    Location : Wirral
    Age : 40
    Posts : 23,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Well first off, yes, women sometimes orgasm from either the physical manipulation or the extreme stress.......Yes, if they orgasm it makes it dramatically more violated in the regard that they feel betrayed by their own body....

    Yet NO........"Almost All female rape victims experience orgasm" is a load of crap, stated deliberately vaguely to simply promote the agenda of the balance of the paper.....That is an irresponsible BS statement. The controversy no doubt coming from the poor research and a self promoting quack.

    Hush......an alias
    I do agree with you and have already said that I find the figure they come up with (in the full paper they claim that up to 90% of women orgasm) is wildly overstated. I have already explained my issues with the research, the representative group they chose and the rather woolly way they are looking at orgasm.

    The point of posting the story was that it was the most recent study into the subject (the most recent that I was aware of, at any rate) with which I could challenge Baddog's assertion that no rape victims have orgasm.
    Verified woman of xnxx. Honest.

    My stories: http://stories.xnxx.com/profile515535/

    curiousscouser is offline Reply With Quote
  40. #40
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 59

    Default

    Did anyone even click the link looking for that study's source?

    Broken link. Not posted on any news site.

    Check the Journal of Clinical Psychology. Never published a study with that title.

    Dr. Herchel Liebowitz - no one in the field with that name. No one spells Leibowitz with the 'i' before 'e' anyway.

    Reposting something that is so obviously made up, with such a ridiculous claim/agenda is reckless. And then prefacing it with "I really shouldn't be posting this"

    edit: but if you have a legitimate source, go ahead and link it. You act like you've read the study, although peer-reviewed journal databases aren't showing it. I think it is bullshit.
    I'd rather be naked.
    UndergradBrad is offline Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off